Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-21-2012, 10:37 PM

Youkai Kept running, his bow in hand. He used This 'Noise' to Take him threw the first couple of Street's, then worked his way down. He did not stop, until he was Outside of some Coffee Shop. He closed his eye's, to make sure that....whatever it was, was there. He then put his bow on his back, and drew his Trusty Knife, for CQC. When he Met this strange Occurence, however, he was faced with a Spikey Haired male.

(That's you Psy)

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-22-2012, 05:09 AM

With he shrine in his sights, Gin hurried over to it. He had been going there for a while now. He first started going there for guidance after he inherited his family's forge. During that time, he befriended one of the shrine maidens there. Zyn was a sweet girl, and she was interested in the other demon hunter family's. He walked in the shrine. "Zyn, are you here?" he called out.

Krazen started to sense the presents of two demons running around the city now. It was rare to sense the presents of just one, but knowing their was a tired demon running around town was a sign that his time to put his plans into motion was coming soon. "Now, which one to go after first?" he asked himself. Just as he said that, he noticed a boy running down the street with a bow on his back. With only one glance at it, he could tell the bow was Shimizu made. "A hunter. He must be stopped." Krazen said, as he started to follow the boy.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-22-2012, 07:54 AM

Markus made it two steps outside of the coffee shop before running into another young man. Seconds? I guess... It wasn't until he took a real good look at the man that he saw a bow. Not just any bow, a Hunter's bow. Be careful... Markus looked surprised. "Oh my, what's the matter dude? Di you miss someone?" Markus slowly released his pheromones into the air in the slight chance that he could weaken the hunter enough to get away. Talk to me, you walking dinner plate...

(Your move Andraus)

Andraus

Old 07-22-2012, 08:07 AM

As he was about to Responsed, He Heard, behind him, Another Source of the Ringing noise "My God, this will make me go crazy!"He thought, and drew his knife. He Knew That somthing was different about this man. Wether it was for Better, or worse, He knew he had to fight him, to make the Noise go away. He then Started Jabbing out toward's the Man, Relying on Dexitry, rather then strentgh.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2012, 04:13 PM

Suddenly Zyn heard Gins voice and got up to go and see him. "Its so good to see you again"she had smiled and given him a hug. "There was someone here to see you but he ran off and said he heard ringing in his ears"she then frowned and got worried "He had a strange bow one that I had never seen before made by your clan"Zyn had sighed and looked at Gin"I hope he comes back soon.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-22-2012, 07:55 PM

After practicing with her power for a bit Kinri picked up her weapons and put the knives back in this hidden spots and put her sword on her back. She started walking back into town, knowing that her brother Gin had closed the shop up to go for a walk she thought that it would be alright for her to head into town then , seeing as there was no point really to head into work if no one else was there. She walked past the shrine then headed down to the market street to look around. Once there she started looking through all the stalls, checking every once in a while that her sword was still on her back and her knives were still attached.

Lyn leaned out her window, she had finished eating and was now looking for something to do seeing as she was getting bored sitting and thinking. She dropped down from the window, landing on her feet and walked out of the alley way and down the road looking for something to do. Normally she would go and sleep but today she was determined to try and figure out where some slayers were so that she could find out how many of them were left in this city.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-22-2012, 08:52 PM

Gin hugs Zyn back, smiling. "Its good to see you again too." He listens to what she had to say. "A Shimizu style bow? That's interesting. Other then a few replicas, i haven't sold any bows to people." He thinks about it. "If it was truly a genuine Shimizu bow, it would have to me he is part of a demon hunter family. My ancestors wouldn't have sold it to anyone else. Did you happen to get his name?" he asks her.

Krazen countinued to follow the boy until he came to a stop. He had wondered if the boy know he was persuing him. He had hoped he could take care of the boy before he noticed him, so that he didn;t have to fight someone who could have powers that could give him the advantage. Just then, he noticed a man who stood infront of a coffee shop. He could tell in that moment that he was one of the demons in this city. He then saw the boy draw a knife. Krazen was ready to jump in, but then he thought to himself. "Lets see what this one demon can do." So he stand close to a wall, in order to watch the fight.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2012, 09:08 PM

Zyn had to think for a minute she put her hand to her face "His name....she thought for a second then her face lit up "It was Youkai"she had smiled and looked at Ginso then he must be a demon slayer, but the only thing is when I mentioned about demon slayers he didn't know a thing"she shruggedHe then said that he heard a ringing noise and ran off"Zyn had observed Gin and wondered if he would have any answers to the fact that this strange boy had such an ability.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2012, 02:37 AM

Gin thinks about it, then looks quickly looks at Zyn. "If what you say is true, then he hasn't encountered a real demon in his life yet, so he hasn't had the chance to learn how to fight them." He then turns to the door. "The ability you mentioned is basically a power that lets him locate demons, and if it went off, that means their must be one close by." He reaches for his swords. "He will die if we don't go help him. Did he say where he was heading to?" he asks her.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2012, 04:52 AM

Zyn watched him run to the door and she grabbed her fan and staff "He didn't say were he was going but a kid with a bow like that will stand out she hastily ran out the shrine door and waited for Gin to step out so she could seal it magically from demons "We'd better hurry before someone finds him"

Last edited by LonelyOtaku97; 07-23-2012 at 08:45 PM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-23-2012, 05:32 AM

"Well, this is going to ruin my weekend." Markus pulled out his Pen and pushed the dagger to the side. "Why so angry, little man?" Markus wanted to make sure that he had the guy on edge so he couldn't think straight. Markus took his other pen and lightly tapped his head. "Think about what you're doing," Markus leaned into the guy's ear so he could barely hear what he had to say next, "human." Markus pushed the guy back far enough to give himself some breathing space and released some more pheromones. This has to work. It has never failed me before. Markus readied his Pens for another bout.

Andraus

Old 07-23-2012, 06:11 AM

Though He knew the Guy Was saying somthing, as he Got closer, the Noise in his head got louder. It was like someone was had a Alarm clock right in your ear. It was driving Youkai Nut's. What he did hear, was How he said 'Human', like He wasen't one. The Pen's were one Thing, but this was another. He got up, brushed himself off, and took his bow off. He then Started to Think up for somthing, while running to A Mailbox for cover. If this guy wasen't Human, Then that Comment from the girl would have made perfect sense.

Maybe He was Crazy, But Youkai drew his bow, and pulled back and Arrow. He then shouted out. "I am The Heir to the Okayama Family. I am Youkai Okayama!"He yelled, and Got up, drawing the Arrow back as far as he possibly could. He then Let it loose, Aiming straight for the man.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 07-23-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Name: Inuyami.
image :
Demon:

Human:

Weapon's : a double edge ceraded katana, my claws
Ability's : I have the ability to mask my demon aura, and also the ability to win men and women over with my charm
Bio : My name is Inuyami, a mid-level demon for the western lands. I was raised in a shack by a family of humans who took me in as a child; they lost their lives to protect me. I do not wish to fight, nor do I enjoy it, but when my life is threatened I do not hesitate to protect myself. That is why I wonder the country alone and most times in my human form, though I prefer my demon form.
other : though it cannot be seen in the photo given above; in my human form a cresent moon on my forehead, that is visable in my demon form, can still be seen. It is the only thing that gives me away when I'm in my human form. ALSO When I wear the outfit in the photo of my demon self no matter which form I am in.

Name : Hakubi Yamamori
Image :
Weapon's : only a small dagger
Ability's : I am one with the soul collecters. They move on their own but seem to respond to my desires. I have a bit of control over them, so please don't make me have them claim your soul next.
Bio : My name is Hakubi Yamamori, I was raised amounst the priests and preistesses of the family. Though I am skilled with my spells, my casting is less then perfect. As a rule of thumb, I do not travel alone and I keep the my special ability secret to most.
Other : The soul collecters that surround me are my life line. Without them I would parrish. They bring me the souls of those who die naturally because to claim a healthy living person's soul hurts me physically.

Last edited by Inuyami; 07-24-2012 at 04:46 AM..

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2012, 11:42 PM

Gin and Zyn start searching around for the boy named Youkai. He mainly followed Zyn, since she was the one who know what he looked like. "How many demons do you think are running around here? If its just one, the it might not be anything serious, but if there are more, we could be stumbling upon something bigger here." Just then, he heard a commotion coming a few blocks down from where they were. "That might be him, lets go check it out." Gin said.

Krazen could sence the pheromones the other demon was etmiting into the air. Thought they had know effect one him, he know that most humans would easily fall pray to it. After seening the collapsed man back at the bus stop, he could conclude that this demon fed one peoples life forces. He then looked at the boy. He had been blow back by the demon's attack, but was still standing. The boy then drew his bow, and took aim at the demon. "What is the full extent of his power?" Krazen said to himself. He was prepared to dive in at any moment, for he did not want to lose a possible ally.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-24-2012, 12:30 AM

Markus knew he would be in trouble if the arrow hit him. He had no choice but to bring it out. Markus flicked out his hand, which was then replaced by a large blade. He ran towards the young man and took a swing at him. While running towards the man, Markus saw another man who should have been affected by his pheromones. Another demon? Here? Markus "threw the punch" and swipped the air in front of the young man, enough force to push him back again. "Either help me or screw off! Don't rubber neck! He's mine!" Markus was furious that the other demon just stood there, more furious at the fact that he hadn't tried to stop the Hunter. Markus ran over to the demon and got in his face. In an angry whisper, "What are you doing here?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 AM

((guess i just jump in...unless I missed something.))

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 AM

"I don't know how many demons are around here"she had sighed and hoped that they would find Youkai soon..Zyn had heard then started running towards the source of the commotion. She had outran Gin"Shoot who knows how many demons are around him"she mumbled under her breath. She had then looked back to see if Gin was following her.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-24-2012, 02:20 AM

Krazen was surprised that the other demon had sensed him. He was usually able to keep his himself concealed well in his human form. A smirk then appears on his face. "I was looking for any demons in this town that might be willing to help me. I got a wiff of your scent and wanted to see what you were capable of." He then sees the boy start to get up. "He is still just a kid, so he shouldn't be that difficult." Before the boy is able to see him, he transforms into his demon form. Krazen looks at the other demon. "Finishes him if you like, i will have your back in case more hunter come."

Gin sees Zyn take off in front of him. He follows behind her, drawing his swords. He could hear some of the towns people starting to panic. "The are defiantly demons around. High level ones too if they were able to hide themselves for this long." He called out to Zyn. He then starts to prepare himself mentally for battle, so that he can use the full extent of his powers.

Andraus

Old 07-24-2012, 02:36 AM

Though Now Starting to suffer from Faituge, Youkai got up again. With them leaving him behind, he could hear better, and heard bit's of What The man said. If He was His 'prey' Then He could use it as a Advantage. He ran over to were his dagger laid, and shouted out to the demon's. "Hey! You want some of this, you Abomination? Then come get it! "He said, and ran. He started taking the allyway.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 07-24-2012, 04:16 AM

Lyn had only made it halfway down the alley way when she saw a boy round the corner and come running straight at her. She smirked and stood where she was, if he was running from something then blocking his way gave her something to do while still causing some damage. She turned her back tothe man so that it it looked like she was just standing there and would not notice him. She made she that she stood in the middle and was ready to step out if he tried to step around her

Kinri had finished browsing the stalls and had began to head back to the shop when she saw Zyn and her brother running towards her as well as two demons standing between them and her. As well as another man who was rounding around a corner into an alleyway which looked like a familiar designed bow on his back. She stood in shock for a bit then smiled. This is what she had been training for, she put one hand over the knives on her side and the other on the ones at her side and waited Lea if against the wall where the boy had just run down the alleyway. She would wait until the demons chased after the boy and head in after them for a suprise attack.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 07-24-2012, 04:48 AM

The forest was quiet this time of day though it wasn't unlike any other day. A soft choir of birds always could be heard from one corner of the dencly wooded area, but if one ever got close to the singing flocks, they would fall silent and another would begin in the opposite dirrection. It was one of the tricks of the forest that kept the weaker humans out and sperated the classes of demons by strength.

A river runs through the heart of the Illumen Forest, babbling gently off river soft stones and leading to a fifty-foot waterfall. In the cool water at the base of the falls, a young woman with onyx black hair is bathing in the flow. As the water cascades down the cliff side, she cleaned herself of the blood in which she'd recently been covered it. The kill had been a boar demi-god who had until now lead a upper class tribe of demon boars. When his tribe and himself crossed paths with the young woman, harsh words had been traded and Butayama was soon left headless and dead. His body was to become the next months meal for the triumphant girl.

Before bathing, Inuyami had gutted Butayama and stripped the meat from his bones. What she would not eat, or could not use, she made sure to toss to the side for the wolves and other scavangers of the forest to devour. With large strips of meat drying in the sun, and hides stretched to make clothes, she had used every part she could to insure her survival for another few days.

Once clean, Inuyami redressed herself in her long blue skirt and wrap around black shirt. She'd left her black handled katana laying next to the tree where the skull of Butayama was sitting. A merchant of a nearby village would pay a great price for a relict like this, or perhaps even a preist or priestess would desire it for a ritual. None the less, the nearest village was Inuyami's destination now that she was clean. She took care in cleaning her camp site up and hidding her stuff behind the falls before heading out to find civilisation and perhaps earn a few pieces of gold.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-24-2012, 07:05 AM

Markus started to get ancy. Follow or not... Markus felt all the humans' eyes looking at him because of the fight. He had to think fast. He grabbed the demon's arm and started pulling him. "We have to leave. If I can sense you, that means other Hunters can too." Markus started to get a little faster, not really feeling if he still had his hold on the demon. I gotta keep a low profile. I can't be found... Markus flicked his hand back out and put his Pens away as he tried to get lost in the crowd again. The shadows are your friends. Keep close to the wall. Markus made his way to another part of town away from the madness he had created.

(And that is Markus...in a nutshell)

Andraus

Old 07-24-2012, 11:39 AM

Youkai Saw this girl ahead "God I don't have time for this. "he said. He then took off into a sprint, and did a flip over her "Sorry miss!" he said, and kept running. He heard Nothing from his chaser's, but did notice the girl was making this same noise as them. He turned to her. "This time, ma'am, I can let you go, but If I'm supposed to kill you next time.....I won't hesitate. "He said, and ran, the Bow on his back apparent.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-24-2012, 04:23 PM

Zyn had finally made it to were the fight had occured. She looked around and didn't see any demons which means they fled in the crowd. "He's gone again"she had shook her head and hoped Gin had caught up to her. She suddenly heard a commotion from the other side of the alley and walked through it to get to the other side. There was a lady standing there looking surprised a sure sign that he had been here. Zyn had ran up to her"There was a boy with a bow which way did he go?".
(Thats your demon character Shania)

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-24-2012, 08:40 PM

Gin looked around at the site of the commotion. Both the demon and the boy were gone. The was a lot of damage, but it looked like their were no fatality. He then started looking for any leads on finding either the boy or any signs of the demon. "See anything?" he calls out to Zyn. He sees her starting to question a girl which he could assume saw the conflict. As he starts too look down different alleys, he see his sister running about. "Kinri, what are you doing here? Did you see what happened here?"

Before Krazen could relize what was going on, the other demon had wisp them away to another location. After taking moment to regain himself, he truned to the other demon. "How was it you were able to sence me? I have been able to move about for hundreds of years with out anyone catching on to me."