momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-20-2013, 04:43 AM

((I understand that. >< I felt the same when I first posted. How about you try going to the world where your character wanted to seek help from? Or go with what Staria suggested! :3 ))

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-20-2013, 06:14 AM

(All up to gemini, Staria. il wait until she posts her first to post again with you. Also, let's not forget Temple, he's in here as well)

"Thank you. My guard's are Sand-strider's, the Honor guard's of Sabahdo. "he said to him. The guard's bowed to Noah, honoring him as if honoring a king. They loaded the supplies on Giant bug's, who play as modes of traveling across the vicious desert's. "They can be trusted to distrubte the supplies across the world. with the supplies we get, more people will survive, and we'll have a larger population. Not noly will we have more people's in the mine's, but also more Armed guard's, so the mineral's will get here safely. "He said to them

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2013, 06:27 AM

((I wonder what he's going to do! o: I'm interested to see!))

Mae was in awe when she saw the giant bugs. It was so interesting seeing a world unlike her own. She watched them leave and waved goodbye to them. She started to scribble some words down on a pad of paper, but remembered Noah was there with them. She blushed then tucked her pad and pencil in her belt. 'speak for me, Noah.', she told her friend, who's face was a little red from the Sand-strider's bowing to him the way they did. He wasn't used to that kind of attention. "Your world fascinates me, Solonius. If you don't mind, could you tell me what it is like over dinner? I would love to know more!", Noah said for Mae. She was looking at Solonius with interest and a glint in her eye. This man and his world intrigued her. She had always wanted to know more about the different worlds, and now someone was here who could tell her about theirs and maybe others. This man seemed like he was going to be a great ally. Though, Mae was trying not to get her hopes up. She was being very optimistic right now. She knew her council wouldn't be when she would tell them about this alliance. She tried not to think about it. She wanted to enjoy her time with the male.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2013, 02:22 AM

Queen Aria ó Floinn of Zephyrus was in a bind.Though she had ruled for several years,the problems had started only recently.Demons of great power fought for control over Zephyrus,trying to overthrow her.As if that were not enough,Legion,the war-monger from Hydra Cordatus,was threatening her boarders.If he managed to break into Zephyrus,her world would be in great danger.Her only hope was Svanna Von Ayleid of Arcadia,who was rumored to be a force against the war lords in other worlds.And so,in hope of finding a solution,Aria was off to Arcadia.She had left her most trusted adviser,a childhood friend,in charge while she was gone.Walking through the brush towards where she believed Svanna to be,she reflected on these thoughts.If any of her opponents managed to ally themselves with Legion,there was no hope.Aria stepped out into a clearing where an ethereal looking woman sat with a cyborg woman.The cyborg seemed to already know she was there.She knew the other woman to be Svanna,simply by reputation.Aria placed her right fist over her chest and sank to one knee,a gesture of peace and greeting in Zephyrus."Lady Svanna Von Ayleid of Arcadia,greetings.I am Queen Aria o' Floinn of Zephyrus,and I come seeking an alliance.I have much to offer,if you are interested." She said,raising her bright sapphire gaze to meet the other woman's eyes.Her red hair,true to the name that described it,shone like fire in the sunlight.The fox ears that topped her head instead of human ears,and the fox tail that swished behind her,were both the same bright red.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 04-21-2013, 10:39 PM

Legion stood as the reinforcements arrived Legion looked into the void gate where all he could manege to think about was mate and larva's that would be killed if he failed this filled legion with anger as he turned the hives where already being put together by the minerals of this world large stones hives being put together by workers Legion made his way to the void gate where workers were building a large one for there army to travail through again Legion took the bone swords and slid them into his back as his flesh grew around them holding them in place Legion then turned to a small void gate where he would scout the next planet before the large gate was finished Legion stepped through soon arriving to the sandy world of Sabahdo. Legion looked at his claw like feet that now covered in sand Legion looked in the distance to a void gate being used by the people of this planet they seemed to be using insects but this didn't bother legion for if these creatures would fall easily then they had no relations to Legions people but then it happened Legion felt another telepathic creature was close by this attracted Legion's thoughts as he started over the closer he got the more people he could make out before stopping they could easily see the giant creature standing in the sand but legion wanted to see how they would react to his presence Legion sent a telepathic message to the other telepathic creature "you stand in the dunes of death a planet you weren't hatched from and yet you don't stand with an army why?"

Andraus

Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM

(:O Temple, your brilliant! But just note, the only way Momo's character is connected to sabahdo, is the fact that a void gate is open, and she's directly beside it. Also, We need more bad-guy's, everyone. I'm planning on making one, but if any of you can make one, please do so.)

Svanna looked up Immediately, watching the new Women's introduction. She had heard of the Demon Queen, of course. She thought, to herself, anyone that could tame the wild world Zephyrus, was a worthy Allie. Svanna stood from her seat next to Tria, and looked at Aria. "Aria of Zephyrus, I would love to accept your offer, for I believe there is much we can benefit from each-other. However, I must put your loyalty to the test. "She said, which was a slight lie. As before, Svanna could tell a person by looking at them, so she knew Aria would hold true to her word. However, the situation presented was a perfect opportunity to Scourge Terminatius. "My Friend here, who goes by the Name Tria, has Requested my aid in Scourging her world, the world of Terminatius. Me and my brother have the force's to combat them, but having you at our side would definitely put the odds in our favor. "she said to her.

Solar saw his men's bug's go frantic with worry. Pulling a hood over his head, he stepped into the void gate, not closing it behind him, and saw legion. "Legion!.....why are you here? Sabahdo is under my Control. "he said to him. "State your business in my world, I'm not looking for any trouble "he said. He knew Legion was almost impossible to kill, but if he could get close enough, he might be able to use his Mastery of Alternation, to weaken the beast's armored shell.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-21-2013, 11:47 PM

(I'll think about making an evil character. P: I might. Not really sure if I want to.)

Noah was was minding his own business when he heard a voice in his head. He looked for confused for a moment. That was not what Mae sounded like, nor was it something she would say? Noah didn't have any bonds with anyone else anymore, so who could be talking to him? His attention was drawn away from his confusion when he saw Solonius randomly run out the portal. He was confused as to why the male suddenly ran out there until he saw Legion. He was shocked and worried. Where did this creature come from? Was he the one who spoke to him? Why did he speak to him through telepathy? His attention soon went from the creature to Mae. He needed to protect her form that thing. Noah wasn't sure if this beast was out to hurt any of them or not, but he wasn't going to take a chance. Solonius obviously didn't like the beast being on his planet, which made Noah think perhaps this creature was bad news.

Mae's eyes widened when she saw the creature on the other side of the portal. It was huge and terrifying. Terran had some scary creatures, but this one was more frighting than any of them. Did Solonius' world have beasts like this? They did have giant beetles they would ride, so perhaps this was one of them? Though, that thought was proven wrong when Solonius went out there and confronted the beast. He called him "Legion". Hadn't he mentioned this Legion before? Who was he? Why was he here? What did he want? Mae looked at Noah, who had a slight confused look on his face for a moment, but it soon turned to a serious look. "Mae, stay back.", he said as he stood in front of her protectively.

Noah put his hand on the hilt of his weapon. He was debating in his mind if weather he should stay back here with Mae, or run through the portal and assist Solonius. He really wanted to find out if this creature was the one who talked to him. There was no other explanation. He had to be the one who had spoke to him. Noah stepped up to the portal and looked at Legion. He sent a telepathic message to him, 'Are you the one who spoke to me?'. Noah wasn't going to step out and leave Mae behind unless it was necessary. He couldn't leave her. It was his job to protect her. But it still didn't mean he could talk to the creature through the void.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 12:01 AM

((I suck at evil sorry xD.))

Tria watched the demons approach, her expression becoming a little cold as her tail curved upwards. The tip seemed to separate slightly as if to prepare to defend herself. She seemed distant a moment, thinking absently about back home. If she wasn't at least a little wary of the stealthy she would have ended up dead back home. She watched her a moment, soon seeing her bow to Svanna. She blushed, instantly back to herself and her tail shut again so it looked harmless once more, as if the designers had simply thought it'd be 'cute'. She looked puzzled a moment as the two spoke. There had been no such test for her.... Still as attention was directed at her she found herself distracted.

"I.....y...yes. The crime lords have chocked Terminatus to near death. The only way for Terminatus to have a chance is to take their power and form some sort of government again.... they won't give that power up willingly....The people of Terminatus aren't bad, Just tired and scared..." She trailed off and sighed a little, clearly nervous about being the center of attention. She glanced down, thinking about the crime lords back home. She didn't think they were all evil.... just greedy, but even she knew the only way to save the others was to get rid of the crime families.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2013, 03:30 AM

Aria rose gracefully to her feet,her motions fluid and controlled.Watching carefully,one would see that not a single ounce of energy was wasted in her actions."A test? Very well." She said.She was up for anything if it meant peace and safety for Zephyrus.Svanna stated the challenge,and the cyborg woman spoke up to elaborate.Aria nodded thoughtfully."This is quite an undertaking.I have heard stories of Terminatus's crime lords.But it is nothing I cannot handle.Zephyrus has an abundance of magic beneath it's surface,and plenty of magicians to harness it.We also have masses of assassins and trained fighters.My own personal army is small,but formidable.Five hundred strong.We would be happy to lend our assistance.Indeed,it would do my people well to have an ally in Terminatus as well." She agreed easily.There were resources enough on Zephyrus to help twice over and then some.

((If you make a villain,I can make a henchman.I'm too swamped to come up with a complex,well thought out villain but I can certainly give your person a backup.Every bad guy needs an accomplice ^-^))

Temple

Old 04-22-2013, 07:24 PM

(It's fine guy's i'm good at being bad i can rock the evil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple
Name :Hive queen Cordatus
Weapon's : Bone Whip.
Magic :healing magic,swarm magic,Fire magic
World :Hydra Cordatus,Kerieg,Maklore
Bio : Cordatus is the queen of the Hive the first of all of her swarm and most powerful Cordatus has always ruled some races think that she was able to bring life to the dead planet of Hydra and that's why the swarm fallow her Cordatus is a temptress able to sway some of the most powerful to her side Cordatus was one of the first war lords in the galaxy thought dead and passed down to the swarm to rule themselves Cordatus has just stayed in hiding for her time to arise where she would return to rule the galaxy as queen of the swarm. Cordatus is not a bug like creature like the rest of her people, she takes the form of the basic look the other races share.
Pic :
Other :swarm magic is used to enhance the people of Hydra Cordatus in many ways.
Legion looked forward at the warlord who just ran out of the Void gate soon fallowed by the telepathic who asked if it were him who spoke to him and confronted about being on this world he looked at Solar letting out a growl as he pulled two of his four blades's out "my army walks where it wish's HUMAN!" then looking at Noah and pointing a blade at him "YOU STAND WITH THE WEAK YOU MUST BE WEAK TO HAVE TO STAND WITH WEAK HUMANS TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE" Legion started walking forward two blade's in his large bone covered hands his jog soon turned into a full sprint head lowered and turned into a spear with his spiked horns charging straight at Noah with amazing force.

Cordatus raised her head as she arrived to the rocky world of Maklore a large swarm of rippers soon cleared a path for her only leaving bone in there path Cordatus crushed a scull of a fallen solder as she strutted past her army and the hive's that have almost been finished thanks to the speed on the workers Cordatus noticed as her general Legion seemed to of moved on before she got here Cordatus let out a sigh as a smirk grew on her face as she sat down onto a larger bug that bowed as she sat down on this insect.

Andraus

Old 04-23-2013, 02:22 AM

Solar looked at Noah, through the void gate. "there is no Reason you need to die for this! "he said, and held out his hand. With a whirl, the Void gate closed. "Legion! If your going to fight anyone, it's going to be me! Noone shall be harmed, not while I am still standing! "he said to him. "You may kill me, but Il die with honor!"

Name : Aizen Serkones
Weapon's : His acid spit in human form, His Breath ability's in his Dragon form, and A Naginata
Magic : Master of Chaos Magic, and a Master of Illusion.
World : Draconis, Apopthis, and Vestirana
Bio : Aizen's name has been heard of through Generation's, known as : "The King-slayer" "The Dragon-lord" "The Reptile" and "The End-bringer". Once, Aizen was War-lord of almost all the world's, his empire only Second to that of Cordatus, but then he was defeated. The Ayleid's and the Hive-queen stormed his capitol city, and destroyed his empire. For Generation's, Many thought of him Dead......Until now.

Draconis, His home-world, easily fell under his control. Apopthis and Vestirana he regained when the hive-queen began losing control. While his ancient enemy's may be long dead (except, of course, Cordatus), He plan's to reek a fierce vengence upon the Ayleid family, starting with the Son.
Pic : Human form

Dragon

Just as He said this, A Deafening Roar was heard. Both Legion and Solonius felt the earth quake as something landed......The Great beast shrank, to the size of a man......This man was none other, than Aizen Serkones. The dragon king himself, finally making his appearance on the field. "My my.......If it isn't little legion.....how long has it been?......when I last saw you, you were just a hatching....."he said, in a cold voice. "how long has it been, sense both the Ayleid's and the Hive over-threw me?.....how many hundred year's have passed......?" he asked. He wasn't acting violent......quite the opposite. He was acting calm....

Svanna put a hand on her chest, gnashing her jaw's together. What was this feeling?.......it was a cold as midnight, and as frightening as death......it was dread. "Something's happening......I don't know what, but I feel like something bad is really about to happen....."she said. She then stood up. "Both of you, follow me. I need to get to Sabahdo's "She said, standing.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 02:36 AM

Tria nodded to Aria only to feel Svanna's change. She bit her lip but followed without question, ignoring the tightening in her stomach. She didn't need her sensors to tell her something was wrong, but sometimes the human half could see more about the world then the machine. That was one thing Terminatus had forgotten a long time ago in some ways, wanting to be something more without magic or nature but through choice. It was amazing how somewhere along the line they had lost that in seeking power but Tria had a feeling she was about to meet more who were just like those who had forgotten. Who sought power for powers sake... Yes she'd be surrounded by such very soon.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 AM

(Oh sheet. Well that escalated quickly! Now how am I going to get my characters back into this? aaaaaand Temple's character has very nice...legs. Yes. Legs....>.>)

Noah was surprised when the creature started yelling. When he started charging, Noah brought out his sword. He knew he wouldn't be able to block this creature, he would have to avoid it. Then he remembered directly behind him was Mae. Before he could yell for her to get out of here, Solonius had shut the gate to protect them. He stood there a moment, surprised but slightly relieved . Now Mae wouldn't get hurt if that creature had come through the gate. Though Noah wasn't happy that he was basically kicked out of the battle. He knew Solonius had done it to protect him, but Noah could take care of himself. Then again, he had no idea who or what that creature was. Even Noah questioned if weather nor not he could fight that thing and come out of the battle alive. That also made him wonder if Solonius would live. He had no idea what that man was capable of, but he still wondered if he'd even live through the battle. Noah sheathed his weapon and looked back at Mae, wanting to see if she was all right.

Mae was dumbfounded all this had happened so quickly. That Legion was trying to attack Noah and then Solonius closed the portal. Mae was thankful Solonius had done that. Mae could sense that Legion was bad news. That creature did not emit good vibes. Mae knew that creature would have harmed or killed Noah. Then Mae started to worry about Solonius. Was he powerful enough to kill Temple? If not, would he walk out of the battle alive? Mae was very worried about the Warlord. She wasn't very useful in a physical battle, but she was the best healer around. She could save someone from death. Mae felt like she needed to be out there helping Solonius, but she couldn't. Unless they used their Voids in the outposts.

It was forbidden for anyone to go into those voids. No one knew where they went or how to control them. Her people were still studying the voids. Although they could see what lied behind the voids, they weren't sure if it was best to go through. They had no idea what or who was there. The voids would randomly open and close. Some of them would close and open at certain times of the day, while others would close and move somewhere else (though most stayed where they were). All of the voids available had outposts built over them. Some were miles away from the kingdome while some were inside of the kingdom. For example, there was one right under the castle. Though Mae had never seen it. She hadn't been granted access to it. Her council had kept it very protected. They wanted no one but them and the guards granted access to it. She was the ruler of the kingdom and they still hadn't let her seen it.

Mae felt a chill down her back. She felt like something very, very bad was happening. Mae's heart was beating fast and she started to sweat a little. 'Noah, Mae said through the bond, we need to help Solonius. I have a feeling something bad is happening. Something really, really bad is happening. We need to get access to a void!'. Noah walked over to Mae and gave her a worried look. "We can't. You need to be safe. You--", 'Noah, this is very important! We have an alliance with Solonius! If he is in trouble, we have to help him. I know it just started and we barely know him, but...He might need us!".

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-23-2013, 04:12 AM

((lol legs ))

Aria tensed as Svanna reacted to whatever was out there.Ears perked,she stood on alert.Something was definitely wrong somewhere,the effects of the wrongness rippling through the worlds.Aria nodded silently and followed Svanna when she said she had to go to Sabahdo.She had a feeling something was about to happen,something that would change the course of their lives forever.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 06:25 AM

((yes, gemini. Not talking about anything that protrudes from the chestial region or anything. Also, the portal thing in this post is legit. Asked andy about it. o3o ))

'There's a Void beneath the castle. I don't know where it goes, but we have to try. As your Queen and master, I command you help me, Noah.', Mae said to him with a serious look on her face. She spun around on her heel to face the other side and started walking towards the palace. She didn't even give Noah any time to give her lip. He would come or not come. It was up to him. She knew she had to go. She might not be useful for battle, but she'd be able to heal anyone in need of it. It also gave her a chance to visit Solonius' world. Like Mae expected, Noah followed along. Though he didn't seem to pleased. "I do not like this, Mae. But...if it you wish. I--", 'You will have to beat up the guards, Noah. Just knock them out. I can hit them in the gut with my staff to knock them out if need be, but you should do most of the hitting. That is your job. The Cleaning supplies closet is the secret entrance. It hold old cleaners that the maids do not use. It is a ruse. Once we go through the closet we will find a hall. There will be guards guarding a door. One of them has the key. You will have to kick his butt and get the key. Once we knock out the guards there will be a flight of stairs going way deep down. We will go down those stairs and there will be a room with a big door. I do not know what lies behind that door. That is as far as I have gotten.", Mae interrupted. Noah was slightly irritated with her interrupting him, but he dealt with it. "Yes, Mae.", He said.

The two went inside the castle. They went through the castle entrance hall and to a secret door that was in the Cleaning Supplies closet. Mae pushed a bunch of cleaning supplies out of the way on the shelf and pressed a stone button. The empty wall space next to the shelf opened up and there was a dark hallway, just like Mae said. She walked inside with Noah by her side. When the guards noticed the asked Mae to leave. Before Noah could beat them up, Mae jabbed the staff into the guard's gut as hard as she could. He collapsed to the floor and the other guard was in shock. He went to get after Mae, but was swiftly taken out when Noah bashed him with his shield. These guards were supposedly capable enough to take out intruders. Mae noted that the castle needed to get better guards of this portal. Really, they should have been able to take care of a little mute girl even if she was the queen. They needed to not hold back because of that.

Mae took the door key from the guard and unlocked the door. She clipped the key to her belt and pushed the door open. 'It's not going to be easy after this, Noah. Be careful.", Mae told her friend. She ran down the stairs with her guard following right behind her. She knew the council was going to be furious with her. They didn't know what was going on. When she would get home from this little adventure, she would have a lot of explaining to do. The thought of doing something that would ruffle all the jimmies of the council actually gave Mae a rush. She had always behaved and been a "Good little ruler", as one of the councilmen called her. Really, the council didn't respect her. She wasn't super powerful like her father was and she was Mute. She was weak to them. Only a few who truly respected her. Most just thought she was foolish. But she was going to prove them wrong. She had formed an alliance that was going to give her people what they needed to make a better kingdom. She was going to be a better ruler than her father no matter what.

Once they had made it to the bottom of the flight of stairs, the two slowed down. There was a while group of guards standing in front of a large door. Mae walked right over to them. She was only twelve feet away when they pulled out their weapons and pointed them at her. "What is the password?", one of them said. Password? Had the council really made a password for this? Mae racked her brain for an answer. If Councilmen Aaron has made the password, then it would be the name of his favorite whore house. But, Mae had a feeling he hadn't been the one who decided the password. Councilmen Alex was most likely the one who made the password since he was so adamant about keeping Mae out of the room. Since Mae had no idea what the password was, she knew they would have to fight these guys. She raised her staff and got in a fighting stance. But, Just before she attacked Noah said something that surprised her "Gj'ahundo,", he said. The guards put down their weapons and stepped away aside from the door. One guard took out a weird tube like artifact and placed it in a circular hole in the door, which caused the door to make a few clunking noises and open up just enough for two people to slip through. Mae looked at Noah, dumbfounded by the fact that he knew the password. "I overheard one of the council members talking about how that was a password to something. I wondered if that was it. Don't know what it means, though.", He said. 'It's from the old Terran language. it means Great ruler. That's what Councilmen Alex would call my father. He knew the old language.', Mae said with a hint of sadness in her tone. Councilmen Alex loved her father. He thought her father was the best ruler. He was the one who disliked Mae the most. Mae couldn't wait to get him off the council, honestly. She was tired of his crap.

Mae let out a little huff and slipped through the doors. When she saw what was behind it, she was amazed. It was a huge blank Void. It was twelve feet in height and width. It was the biggest void Mae had ever seen. Both Noah and Mae were in shock. She had no idea the portal was this huge. She knew of a portal being below the castle from eavesdropping and trying to break in, but she never knew it was of this size. Her amazement soon turned to anger. The council had a portal this big and they probably knew all about it. In fact, they probably knew much more about portals than what they told Mae. Since she was young, they hid stuff from her. She found out about most of the things they hid, but she never found out about a portal of this size. Mae once again noted that she needed to get a brand new council as soon as possible. It was already in the works, but she needed to do it once her and Noah took care of this. What worried Mae was the fact that the portal as black. It didn't show any destination, but it wasn't closed. It was able to go somewhere, but where? Noah was equally confused. He was walking around the room, staring at the portal and seeing if he could figure it out. Then it hit Mae. Voids were magical, from what she understood. Some of them had destination already set, but some of them didn't. Solonious was able to jump from world to world with a little contraption he had. It most likely let him open portals to world he could picture or knew about. This portal was probably the same way. All they had to do was picture the world's area clearly and they could jump through and get to their destination. 'Noah, take my hand. Picture the area where Solonious and that beast Legion was.', she told him through the link. Noah was hesitant, but he went over to Mae and took her hand. He held onto it tight and she did as well. The both of them pictured the world they wanted to go in as hard as they could. Mae had closed her eyes so she could concentrate and picture it as clearly as possible. Mae pictures the large yellow sand dunes and giant beetles with men on their backs. She pictures Solonious with his spiked blond hair and lean frame. She pictures Legion with his frightening appearance that was hard to forget. She could picture the whole scene clearly. When Mae opened her eyes the void went from black to a bright yellow. Both Noah and Mae could see Solonious and Legion. They were a few miles away from the two, but they were still able to see them. Mae felt overwhelmed for a moment. They were just about to go into a new world they knew nothing about and face a creature that could destroy them. But Mae knew they had to help Solonious. She let out a sigh and put her game face on. Mae squeezed Noah's hand and ran through the portal, pulling her guard along with her. The both of them landed on the soft sands of Sabahdo.

When they were on the other side of the Void they looked around their surroundings, trying to take it all in at once. When they were glancing around, both of them noticed a new arrival. There was a man who looked like a Lizard standing near Legion and Solonious. Mae instantly got a chill down her back when she looked at the male. She felt a bad aura from this man. It felt malevolent and ancient. She thought the vibes Legion gave was was bad. Mae looked at Noah and he nodded. "I know, I feel it too. I didn't before, but...Mae, both of these creatures are those you do not want to mess with. Do you want to turn back?", he said, looking down at her. Mae shook her head. 'Do baby seatigers get eaten by leemertails?', she told him. Noah noded, understanding Mae was serious about this. "I will protect you with my life, Mae. May the earth mother watch over us.". Behind them, the Void closed completely. It must have known they weren't going back and decided to close up. Now they had no choice but to stay and fight. Noah drew his sword and Mae's staff started to glow. It was time to go.
Now I'm picturing a giant sassy vagina saying "PUSSY OUT, Y'ALL" and walking away

Temple

Old 04-23-2013, 11:56 AM

(Yes Leg's Cordatus's picture was all because of her leg's ha you have all made my day ill post when I get home)

Andraus

Old 04-23-2013, 07:28 PM

Temple: just a reminder.

Temple

Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 PM

Legion stopped and turned from a charge when the void gate closed on him Legion frustrated turned but not to face Solar but to face the creature Aizen who legion thought dead Legion stood facing Aizen "you were dead the queen killed you" Legion said when another Void gate opened as the telepathic creature and his master walked out as the masters face was engulfed by fear Legion pulled out his other two blades from his back when he felt a familiar presence coming into this world Legion became hostile meting out a large roar

Cordatus stood as she could fell a presence that she hadn't felt in a long time she turned to the open Void gate strutting through with a large grin on her face in the distance she could see legion and make out four others standing around each other Cordatus strutted one leg behind the other before soon being able to be seen by others still with a large grin on her face Cordatus stopped with no visible weapon on her "now. . . now. . now look at the little lizard back from the grave it seems know what would be the pleasure for you to interrupt my show hmm" Cordatus said with a grin turning her look over to Mae and Noah "and you my handsome warrior you return to fight the unbeatable Brave" Cordatus smiled before she approached legion "and you my handsome warrior you have been busy i cant even think why you wouldn't wait for me" she said running her hand down legions face as legion let out a small growl.

Andraus

Old 04-23-2013, 10:53 PM

Svanna lead the small group to a Hidden alcove. "I had my brother construct a small void gate here, some time ago. It's existence is completely unknown, and I make sure that I keep it that way. I needed a form of travel that didn't involve me using the massive void gate's, so he made this out of one of our oldest tree's "she said, leading them to the Sleeping tree. It was named that, because everyone that laid under it's trunk fell asleep easily. Svanna rubbed her hand on the barest part of the tree, and a void gate opened. "Okay, is everyone ready? Once we're in, there's no way to back out. This isn't a two-way void gate. "she said.

Solar froze in his spot. It was one thing to have Legion here, and another to have the Hive-queen Cordatus herself. But the dragon-lord Aizen? his name was feared throughout his family's history. His Ancestor, Alessia Von Ayleid, forged a Fragile alliance with the Hive Queen, to destroy Aizen. Alessia did this to protect her family, and the hive queen most likely agreed to get rid of competition. Though many lost their lives, Aizen was defeated.

Many though of him dead. Now that all three of these beast's were here, he was frozen with dread. Alone, there was no way he could fight these beast's......he then saw Noah and Mae "You damn fools! I closed the void gate for a reason! Your going to get yourselves killed!" he said. He was honest to god afraid for them.

Aizen watched the display with a bored look. " I think you know why I'm here, Hive Queen. I'm here to kill the Descendent of Alessia. "He said to her. "This world will be mine. IL cleave through you and legion if I must. "he said to her. Truthfully, While draconis was were his kind originated, he was born on Sabahdo. "Or.....how about you join me?" he offered, surprisingly.

"now think about it for a minute. You had me killed before, because you probably thought I was a threat to your empire. Wouldn't I be worth more dead, then alive?" he asked her. Truthfully, he wanted to butcher the queen alive, and make a cape out of her skin, but if he was to regain the respect he had, he needed allies.

Last edited by Andraus; 04-23-2013 at 10:55 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 11:04 PM

"I gave my word didn't I?" Was Tria's firm response, giving the other woman a simple smile. It was clear that to her it was that simple. She'd said she'd fight at the other woman's side and follow her anywhere, so she would. To her there was no debate or question about it all. Once she gave her word she kept it best she could, even if she wasn't sure how much use she would be. As long as the sun was out wherever they were going just like it was here it would probably be alright. She wouldn't have to use reserve power at all as long as the sun was out. Her natural magical power would not exactly be a bad thing either, being what it was. If it was a fight she might release her metal to cover her organic half, depending on whether she needed more speed and magic, or endurance and blade.

Temple

Old 04-23-2013, 11:31 PM

Cardatus smirked at the thought of her joining Aizen she looked at him as he also threatened to kill her if he must "i'm sorry if I remember correctly you could barely fight with me when I was still young" Cardatus said with a smirk "and don't you remember I don't let others lead me and to think I thought you were a threat HA I just thought you had bad taste" Cardatus said turning to Solar "so you must be a Ayleid yes you have her eye's I liked her brave women" Codatus turned back to Aizen thinking about his offer and the benefits it could have on her "ok iv thought about it I guess I could help you with your depute with the boy's family" Cardatus pictured this being able to help her more then him as she petted legions head who watched everyone

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 11:41 PM

Mae squeezed her staff in fear. She knew these beats were very powerful and deadly. She knew exactly what they were walking into. But, Mae just couldn't let Soloius fight these creatures alone. Although they weren't filled with mystical powers and wisdom, Mae and Noah could still kick ass. Mae wasn't too much of a fighter, but she was faster than a cheetah. She could avoid most attacks, especially physical attacks. And if she did get scathed, she could heal herself up if need be. In this battle, she knew her healing powers were needed. She was most likely going to have to throw up her Healing Sphere, which was a large barrier that would heal anyone inside of it. Noah was a kick ass fighter. He'd been trained in the arts of fighting ever since he was a small child. He was almost a master swordsmen. His blade and shield was made out of the rarest and hardest metal Terran had. His sword could slice through steel and his shield could defend against against the tackle of a rhino. Mae pulled herself together and made a serious look on her face. She was the queen of Terran. She couldn't show fear or weakness. She had to stay strong. When Cordatus came into the picture and made a comment to Noah, Mae made a disgusted look. The lady was wearing hardly any clothing! How could you walk into battle like that? How could you walk into public like that? Mae reminded herself now wasn't the time to be distracted by skimpy clothing.

Mae looked over to Solonius and glared at him. "Like YOU could survive the battle yourself! You wouldn't stand a chance! At least now you might be able to get away! We will not let you face these...people, alone. When we came here, we knew the risks. We're not weak. Just shut it and accept our help. You don't have much of a choice.", Noah said for Mae. She didn't care if Solonius threw a fit. They were helping his ass weather he liked it or not.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-24-2013, 02:50 AM

Aria appraised the portal with appreciation."Your brother is skilled in this art,it seems." She commented.Placing one hand over her favorite katana,Aria stood straight and ready."I never back down from a challenge.I will go through,and I will not look back." She assured Svanna with a certain amount of pride.

Andraus

Old 04-24-2013, 03:39 AM

Svanna tossed Aria a Hood and cloak, and tossed Tria a set of robe's. "The sand's of Sabahdo are unforgiving, remember that. "she said. She then commented on aria's statement. "Not many male's in my family possess the aptitude, or will, like my brother. he's the only Male to actually become a war-lord. "she said. She then tapped a few rune's on the tree. The Void gate opened, revealing the sand's of Sabahdo. "here we go!" she said, and jumped in.

[B]"That was before! do you know who that is?! "He said. He said, pointing to Aizen. "That's- "he stopped short, when Aizen's Naginata skimmed him. it split the first layer of skin on his left side.[/B

"Stop talking. Your beginning to bore me. "he said, to the human's. He then casted a spell of illusion on Noah. "don't believe her.......she is going to betray you......she will abandon you for the ayleid." he said. He loved manipulating mortal's, it was just so entertaining to him.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-24-2013, 04:01 AM

"If we have to fight these robes will be ruined..." The cyborg woman said sadly, knowing the heat her cybernetic parts could put out, but put them on all the same before stepping in. She said nothing of the sand, knowing her cyborg enhancements including nanotech that helped heal as well as protect her organic half would protect her. Hell most of her fittings were tight enough to keep out water, but in submerged in water she could not access her cyborg abilities without risk of damage due to it amplifying the electric surges. Still, she had improved upon her original design in many ways so she was not sure other cyborgs were so lucky. As she stepped out of the portal, however, her mind would quickly shift to the situation at hand. All energy, whether electric or otherwise, produced various frequencies picked up by her inner computer which was enhanced by her magical powers to do things a normal computer could not. This kind always made her shudder and soon her machine eye was focused in the direction it came from trying to pick up more information. She spoke aloud the information she had picked up, her tone oddly fearful. No matter how well she was protected against it now her time as a drone had ensured her fear of anything that manipulated one's mind.

"Someone's using Mind manipulation magic of some sort..... I believe illusion"