keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 AM

"Music to the common folk I suppose." Kyoya stated without even looking up from his laptop. "Of course in our culture such things are viewed as childish, something that not even the king would do, as you just saw. Don't worry though Haruhi we forgive you."

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to chibi_drigger

Old 09-12-2007, 04:34 AM

Username: chibi_drigger
Role Desired: Kaoru Hitachiin

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-12-2007, 06:26 AM

"Uh Thanks." she made her own self some and slowly sipped on the hot java. "Would any one else like some more instant coffee?" she held up the container of instant coffee and waved it around.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-12-2007, 02:57 PM

• ((All righty, thank you! Since I have an hour before I leave for my university I'm gonna hang out here for a bit))

Clarissa had been sent to Japan on vacation again from France for a couple of months or so. She resided in her family's vacation home (of course, there was no other choice for a woman of her social status). Graduating from Ouran High School some while back, it would be six months before she started the college school semester on the other side of the world. She had her personal chauffeur drive her to the private high school.

"Chivouths, to my old my school, please?" she asked.
    "Yes, miss," her loyal driver answered.

20 minutes later she arrived at Ouran. "Thank you, Chivouths, and I will see you again later," she smiled, when the old man opened her door and helped her out of the car. Clarissa stepped out and sighed, smiling and looking up at the grand building that was Ouran High School.

Sporting a pair of sunglasses, a pink polo shirt and white miniskirt as well as matching high heels, she strode her way into the school.

"Now where was that third Music Room?" she asked herself. It was a joke though, because she wouldn't forget the halls so easily. The one thing was this school had a lot of stairs and was quite large. At least it was a workout. Finally she reached the entrance to the music room. Inside, she could hear sounds of pleasant conversation. She rearranged her handbag on her shoulder and opened the door, stepping a foot inside.

"Hello everyone, I'm back!" she greeted, hoping that people still remembered her after all this time.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-12-2007, 09:55 PM

Kyoya knew who's voice that belonged to. "Hello, Miss Clarissa. What brings you to us then fine day. Come take a seat I was just finishing up our plans for futer host club event's."

"Would you like some Coffee, something to eat? Haru will be sure to get it for you."

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-13-2007, 12:28 AM

Kaoru was situated behind one of the doors. He seemed to have known just when the girl would arrive. His brother should have been behind the other door though.. he couldn't be sure. The other Hitachiin seemed to be a little distant lately. It was a little annerving...

The red-head waited untill Miss Clarissa had entered completely, swinging the door to a light close behind her. If she were to look at him, she would see a broad, charming smile gracing Kaoru's face.

[Erm, yeah.. x_x; Sorry kinda OOC, I should get more into character as it moves forwards.]

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-13-2007, 06:11 AM

Clarissa heard the doors click behind her. She turned to see Kaoru smiling at her and she smiled back. "Thank you, Kaoru," she said. "Nice to see you again!"

Moving forward in the room, she went up to the table Kyouya directed her to. "It's good to see you again, Kyouya-san. Well, I'm on vacation before college starts, and that's going to be a long while off -- so I decided to take the family's private plane and came here for a couple months' vacation. And now I'm here to visit, of course!" She sat herself on her favorite chair in the room, which hadn't changed its position but it was likely some other client had been using it in her stead. Ah well.

"Oh, hm, a vanilla bean cheesecake would do, and I'd also love a chocolate smoothie, please!" she asked. Clarissa smiled -- this was her second home, as well as to everyone else who frequented Music Room 3. "Anything new I should know?" she asked Kyouya. She crossed her legs and took off her sunglasses. "Seems like nothing's changed since I graduated, but that's a good thing, I guess."

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-13-2007, 11:53 AM

Kyoya smiled at her. "Well nothing really, with the addition of Haruhi. Speaking of which, Haru you heard the lady so get to it."

"It seems like you have been busy since you did. Well I hope it has been fun. I have missed you, you were one of my best customers."

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 09-13-2007, 09:37 PM

Tamaki slowly made his was over to Clarissa, takeing a seat in a near by chir.

"Miss Madison, what a pleasure it is to see your lovely face grace this room once again." Tamaki said in his usual happy tone, "It seems like forever since we last saw you, how have you been?"

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-13-2007, 10:59 PM

Haruhi was in a daze and stared at the unknown girl that walked in. since it was only her first year the only people she knew were the members of the host club and her teachers. she snapped out of the daze when she heard Kyouya's harsh words quickly command her. "Oh my gosh i feel like a slave here! I'm sick of acting like their slave." said haruhi in her mind growling like mad with nearly steam coming out of her ears. but she just kinda glared at him when she remembered the amount she had to pay off. she sighed and began walking over to the kitchen. "Yes sir." she said as she slumped off to go get the vanilla bean cheesecake and make the smoothie.

She slipped an apron over her new uniform so she wouldnt get chocolate syrup and icecream and stuff on her. She hummed a song quietly while she prepped the ingredients and began to blend the smoothie. she grabbed the plate with a fork and knife on and the fairly large glass of chocolate smoothie she stuck a red and white striped straw in it and carried it over to Clarissa. she placed both the drink and plate in front of her in a sort of fancy way. she smiled and did a bow. "Please enjoy miss Clarissa." she looked up and smiled. Then Haruhi went to sit by Tamaki and the Hitatchiin twins and everyone else from the Host Club.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-13-2007, 11:12 PM

Username: Kokoro
Role desired: Hunny

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 AM

Clarissa stared at Kyouya, a confused look on her face. "Ah, so you added a new host into the repertoire?" she wondered. "Well, the Host Club is quite popular and you've probably received more clients lately. I sure hope you've picked the best out of the best candidates and put him through extensive training. How did you come across this Haruhi, and where is he from?" she said, of course not knowing that Haruhi was really a 'she' as the other clients didn't know.

She smiled as Kyouya made his next comments. "Oh, I have been quite busy. I haven't even started college yet, but we've been creating more energy drinks. Those aren't even my thing, I don't drink those often, but the cafes have been handed over to my command. Father has also been looking to expand our cafe company outside of Europe, since the energy drinks are pretty much everywhere, and so I'm looking for just the right places here in Japan. The main basis is for people to socialize or for college students like myself to have a quiet place to study. Oh yes, I just contradicted myself, didn't I?" Clarissa giggled.

"But truly, I've missed you as well. Hearing that from you makes me feel very flattered, so thank you! You are still such a great host, no wonder I still feel an obligation to come back to this school. Anyway, how are you? Are the other girls being nice?" she smirked. Not being able to attend Ouran on a daily basis took away quite a bit of the excitement of Clarissa's social life. Not that she was unpopular, but most of the places she went to were formalities and weren't as laid back as the Host Club.

She noticed Tamaki slipping into a chair next to her. "Mr. Suoh, it's always a pleasure to be here! I've been just fine, how about you?" Clarissa loved how the Host Club had structured itself. "I hear you've recruited a new person into the club -- this Haruhi, I believe? I'd like to meet him."

Just that moment, Haruhi had placed Clarissa's desserts on the table. "Thank you very much," she said, not quite realizing that this was Haruhi. At least the way this person served her the dessert seemed part of Host Club-etiquette enough.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-14-2007, 03:31 AM

Watching Clarissa head for the table and sit, he--lead by his brother--moved to one of the sofas held in the room. They sat quietly, waiting for the perfect moment, to pull something, or sneak away to come up with a scheme against Tamaki.

[[Does anyone care to try and contact the user who's supposed to be playing Hikaru? v_v; It's hard playing a single twin, when the two practically mirror eachothers every move.]]

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2007, 12:45 PM

"Miss Clarissa, this is Haruhi." Kyoya extended his hand, open palm up, to Haruhi, making a pointing gesture. "'He' has been very helpful with our chores that we haven't had much time to do. As for testing him with the other customers, we haven't really gotten to that yet."

Kyoya chuckled too, "Why yes, you did Miss Clarissa. That's ok though, at least you don't seem to be to miserable and your always welcome back here."

"As for me, it's just been pretty much the same old, same old things. Well with the exception of grooming Haruhi, into the 'man' that he is now. Tamaki and the others have done a alot of work with that as well."

Kyoya looked over at the twins, Karou mainly had an evil scheme going on in his mind, he knew them all to well. He was hoping whatever they were doing, he would not upset Clarissa.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-14-2007, 09:30 PM

Tamaki didn't dare look at the demon twins, he was in too much of a good mood to let their shenanigans bring him down.

"Thank you so much for asking, I've been doing well, work as always. It's so nice to see that one of our collage bound customers still has it in their heart to come see us, and I know you'll just love little Haruhi. He really is charming, for a new member." Tamaki smiled the same smile that he always did.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 09-15-2007, 03:16 AM

Hikaru sat at his brother's side now as if he'd never been anywhere else. That taunting smile painted across his lips. A mirror image of his dear brother. He gave him one of those plotting looks that often they had his body completely relaxed and casual as though there was nothing at all out of the ordinary. Hikaru's mind swam with schemes and it was all a matter of timing. As it seemed he and his brother shared the same brainwave as anyone could easily tell. They where known quite well for their games and how they loved to play them.

[ooc: So sorrry! i'm here now -bow bow- forgive me. ]

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 06:12 AM

((yay almost all here. were just missing mori kun. and more customers. oh and ps. was i accepted already to be an official host? no one told me i had to pay it off with getting "x" amount of customers. ((well thats if we get that amount of customers -_-U i hope we do.)) and also, do the hosts know my character was a girl? i thought they didnt find out until the physical examination. well anywho. carry on! fun rping with you all ^_^))

Haruhi replied "Your welcome." to miss Clarissa. Then she gazed over at the twins and wondered what they were skeeming. they always seemed to be planning something. She then caught a glimpse of the door and looked at it. "gosh its kinda lonely in here with only one customer." she thought to herself. "Is it usually quiet like this?" she asked tamaki.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-15-2007, 06:21 AM

**wow it seems like im the only guy here. AWESOME!**

Hunny woke up from a sleep with his bunny. He slumped out of bed and wondered over to the group. he looked up as he opened his eyes and with a giant yawn stared at miss clarissa. his eyes opened a little more and he blinked. he tried to stick a name to the face but he knew her from before. he finally remembered and a smile spread across his cute little face. "Miss Clarissa! Your back!" Hunny leaped across the room and hugged miss Clarissa. he then noticed the cake. "MMMM... you have cake?" he stuck his finger in and licked off the bit of cake. "YUMMY! Its vanilla been cheesecake!" Hunny grabbed an extra fork and split the cake in half. "There now we can share!" he gobbled down his piece and wiped his face off with a nearby napkin. he then leaped off to the fridge to go raid it for more cake.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-15-2007, 04:00 PM

• Clarissa realized the new boy that served her her desserts was the Haruhi that Kyouya was talking about. "Ah, I see, how did I not realize that before?" She looked to the younger boy (of course wondering if he was a freshman) and noticed there was something a bit...well...odd about him. Not like she'd probably request him as a host for her. Younger guys weren't really her type. "I wish you good luck with Haruhi when you decide to bring him out as a host then. So as I'd like to see this I'll be sure to stop by more often while I'm still in Japan." she laughed.

Starting to eat her cake and sip her chocolate smoothie (and yes there was quite a difference between a smoothie and a shake) she was quite hungry as she skipped breakfast that day. Running a business at such a young age now took a lot of getting used to. "Any new events here that I should know about? What are plans for the next themed parties? I sure miss the cosplay here but I simply haven't had the time to bring myself around it anymore. And Tamaki," she continued, "How can I NOT come back? I've been away from here for so long it's not like I'd forget my own friends!" Clarissa admitted. "If the other former customers didn't come here I'd be shocked. Well that seems to be the case but I hope business here is doing well."

Suddenly Hunny jumped in her face. "Aww Hunny that was my favorite cake! Ah well," she said, remembering the few times they have battled over the cakes when Clarissa still attended Ouran. She hugged the shorter senior back. "Oh yeah do you mind picking another slice of cake for me? Make it a good one, please!" she requested.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2007, 10:17 PM

"It's not usually this quiet," Tamaki said to Haruhi, "I'm very surprised by the lack of guests, though school work is important to the Ouran members, so our patrons must be studying."

Tamaki turned back to Clarissa "It's doing well enough, as you can see our desired number is very low today, exams and all, I hope." Tamaki smiled once more.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-16-2007, 06:19 AM

"Hmmmm... I see." she sighed and wondered how she was going to pay off this big debt. she blew a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it gently behind her ear. she looked over at Hunny trying to get a piece of cake from the fridge at the far end of the room.

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 09-16-2007, 06:35 AM

Hunny stuck his head from out of the fridge and looked at Clarissa. He gave her a thumbs up. "Hai!" he searched the fridge up and down. "hmmm.... cake.... cake.... cake..... AH CAKE!!!!!" he dug deeply though to the back of the fridge to find a small piece of cake left over from a customer's birthday party. it was a small piece of angel food cake with sprinkles on top. he stared at the piece and tried to eye if it could feed the two of them. he tried by taking a small knife and cutting the square into a half a square. he gave the bigger piece to clarissa on a separate plate cause he felt sorry for taking her piece. he leaped over with both the plates. "heres your piece Clarissa! Its the bigger one." he leaped into a chair at the table and nibbled on his piece. "mmmmm cake. yummy!" he giggled.

chibi_drigger
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2007, 06:36 AM

Kaoru glanced to his brother smiling lightly. He stood slowly, as if he were heading to the bathroom; though, anyone with the right brain in their head would know he was sneaking away to plot with his brother.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2007, 01:37 AM

((Sorry we had major Drama this weekend. Oh and if you want I can be Mori until someone wants to take over him just so he isn't left out in the RP))

Kyoya looked at Hunny. He seemed to be eating a piece of cake that Haruhi had gotten and wondered if Hunny liked it or even noticed that it was bought at a commoners market.

He then shook his head and hoped what ever the brothers were planning wouldn't involve breaking things or costing them money.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-17-2007, 06:04 AM

((ya sure!))

She looked over at Hunny and began uncontrollably laughing. she pointed at Hunny's nose. There was a piece of icing on his nose. she walked over and cleaned him up with a napkin. "There you go Hunny." she smiled at him. in a way she kinda felt like his big sister. or as she was roleplaying as her big brother. she kinda laughed when she thought about how everyone thought she was a boy. she just tried to keep the secret for as long as she could.