Looks great! I'll definitely be joining this for sure! 6 54.55%
It looks well written but I think I'm just going to watch for now... 1 9.09%
Looks good, but I don't think I'll be joining it... ^.^' 1 9.09%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading ALL of that! 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-15-2010, 07:11 PM

"I do believe we will go in shortly." Onna said smiling sweetly at the little girl. Sure she had spoken to Nightmare, but Ameonna was right next to him so she could answer as well. She smiled at everyone standing around them, she would be a friend to them all. Even if they were not really considered to be her 'friend' back. No one ever was so there was no point in even pretending it was possible.

Where had Masy and Meka gone? Onna was going to make a point of talking to them later, and planning with Meka how in the world they were going to keep all these people safe. Something in her mind seemed to tell her there wasn't the slightest possability for them to keep everyone safe, and a very slim chance of keeping everyone alive.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2010, 02:56 AM

finx couldnt wait to go in she was tired dirty and cold. "what are we waiting for us to freeze?" she asked while rubbing her hands together
(sorry its so short)

Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2010, 08:48 PM

Aurora tilted her head at Phin's words, she realized something within his sentence that seemed a bit odd to her. "Are you claiming that, Mr. Nightmare, isn't a person?" Aura folded her arms and examined the silver haired man before them. Aurora glanced to her side seeing Aya, and kept her safely behind her.

She paid attention to everyone in the group, and took off her cloak and wrapped it around Finx's shoulders. "Don't worry, dear, you can keep the cloak. It comes in handy when the weather's like this." Aura brushed the hair away from Finx's face and looked over to Ash..

Aurora felt that he was glancing over at her, and Onna as well. She made sure that Aya was still close behind her as she walked up to Ash "May I ask, why your being so observant?" She chuckled and smiled being very jokingly about it "Things like these; cases of the paranormal usually doesn't bother me, I do it for my colleagues."

Last edited by Toxic Doll; 10-17-2010 at 05:44 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:18 AM

finx blinked at auras kindness she had never really now anyone to be this kind to her and she had to hide her smile. she knew she had come to a place as the bible said of milk and honey (sorry about the bible reference) but she was being to get cold and she knew if she got cold she would surley come down with something.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-18-2010, 01:45 AM

(YAYZ! are you a Christain?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2010, 01:48 AM

(lol! Go bible references! No offence to the nonchristians! So... go holy book references!)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-18-2010, 01:56 AM

(he he he my dad is a bible scoller ^^ and I've been told I'm more spiritually matter then a lot of adult christain's that have been christain's for most of their lives ^^)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2010, 02:15 AM

(YAY! I like church and I'm an alter server along with an ex-catholic school girl. But I'm not good with bible stories unless they're parables. So I don't think I'm considered spiritual. Well I'm more spiritual than most teenagers. But still. XD)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-18-2010, 02:31 AM

(you are if you believe in the Lord Jesus and are a babtized believer... So are you a catholic or christain?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2010, 03:06 AM

(I'm catholic. And I'm making my conformation in april. So then I'm a baptized believer in Jesus and a confirmed Believer. I personally don't think baptism should count cause I didn't really get a say in it. I couldn't talk. Are to catholic or Christian?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-18-2010, 06:48 AM

(O.o? Um well I wasraised in a babtist church then babtized when I was around eight or nine... Um cathlics have a... No offence, weird veiw on babtism. When you are born in a catholic family you are normally "babtized" also called sprinkling and that is because most cathlics believe whe you are born into a word of sin therefor you yourself have oltamitly sinned... But that's not true that's not what the bible, the Lord, or Christ said. At one point in Jesus' earthly ministry he said 'If you do not become like small children how can you have hope for salvation?' well I'm not looking at the scripture right now but that's rather close. Okay so what Jesus is oltamatly saying is that children are pure and will make it to heaven if they die before the age of understanding. Now for most this may be a bit confusing like "What the heck is the age of understanding?" well the easiest way to say it is when you know and understand that you are sinning and that what you are doing is wrong. Now, another thing that is my pet peive is that most cathlic 'apresiate' or 'honner' the vergon Mary, why? Why should we think highly oc her? She was a human, she sinned, so why should we pray to her? God could have chosen any woman on the earth now there may have been reasoning behind this but right now I'm not sure and I truly don't care, I'll ask my questions when I'm taken home to my Lord. Now one thing that may be a hard concept(not realy) is that once you have accepted Christ as your personal Lord and saveir then comes beleivers babtism. Now you must first repent, throughout your life you will need to repent for the forgiveness of your sins, a little Zgreak lesson, repint means to trun away so when it is said 'repint and be babtized' that means turn away from sin that is damming you to hell and tur. To the Lord. Yes I did say that, not meaning to preach but if you do not repint, be babtized, beleive, and utterly become a cristian and a fallowed of Crist, you are danmed for hell and beleive me that is one place you do not want to be... Well... I might rant more on this when I'm more awake but for right now I'm gonna shut up and go to bed XD )

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-18-2010, 10:46 AM

(That was very long O.O but anyway I can explain the Mary part. She's honored because according to what we learn she was the virgin Mary and she had no sins. So pretty much she was like the perfect child and that she was born just to be the mother of Jesus Christ. Something to that idea at least. As for baptism..I do think it's rath stupid to be so young.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:29 AM

(yes yes i am)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-20-2010, 03:40 AM

(?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-20-2010, 03:50 AM

(? To me or finx? Finx is answering the question about if she's Christian or no. As for me, you'd need to explain what you're questioning. XD)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-20-2010, 03:52 AM

(ow! Okay YAY!!! ANOTHER CHRISTIAN!!! ^^)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-20-2010, 03:54 AM

(lol. Yup this thread must be full of them. I wonder if arechi is Christian. Speaking of Arechi, I wonder where she is..)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-20-2010, 03:58 AM

(idk... Hope she didn't loose her computer again...)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 AM

{I hope not too. I'd be upset.}

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-20-2010 at 06:45 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2010, 04:46 PM

(that would suck and yay more christians)

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-23-2010, 06:30 PM

(Oh my...:sweat: No I didn't lose my lovely compy again I was doing a birthday party planning thing for my sis, she's the big 31 now. XD As for my religion...this isn't exactly the place to be discussing it since it's a roleplay thread. :sweat: Nevertheless I'll still answer your question- no I'm not. Anything more from me though on that subject would have to be taken to PMs since I don't want us to all get in trouble for talking about such things on the roleplay area. :sweat: Yay for similarities though and yay for differences. :D Anyways I'm back. :D)

Once more Nightmare feigned hurt at Onna's words. "Immature little boy? That's cold Onna...that's cold..." the silver haired man said in a clearly false hurt tone. He chuckled shortly after his little 'act' however, especially towards the eagerness a few seemed to display in wanting to go in. In a playful gesture the patched eyed man bobbed his hand up and down as if saying hello or waving goodbye. "Yes, yes we can go in now I suppose. In truth I'm not sure exactly how many more may be joining us, but it shouldn't be too hard to glance out here occasionally" he said placing the ring that still held a fair amount of copies on it, just in case, to his side and began to place his own key within the gate lock.

The man paused only slightly as Phin's words as he spoke, though it wasn't from the introduction. Slightly he turned his head to the side, a smile clearly visible as he again worked on opening the lock. "Aye, I'm the one chosen to be the guild. And of course I'm a person, such a silly thought it would be to assume I wasn't, after all what else could I be?" he said with a calm though still happy sounding laugh. His gaze and head then turned back to the gate as he heard the audible click of the lock, and carefully removed from and with the chains.

Turning back his gaze came to rest on Finx and her words at it being cold. His hands rose as if to do a cartoonish shrug or to check for rain. "It's not too terribly cold out here so I doubt we'd freeze" he said merrily with another laugh. "Regardless though we can enter the grounds now...Welcome to what is known now as Blood Widow Manor..." he said as his expression seemed still happy but had more of a touch of seriousness to it, as he pressed a hand against the gates causing them to slowly swing open. With that he took a few steps backwards, his visible eye scanning over the group and offering an almost playful smile to Onna, before turning around and walking forward.

"I'm sure you've all heard the various tales and rumors about the Manor. Most appear to be true, as there are indeed both medical and death records proving that people have been known to go insane or die here. It is actually that fact that gave Blood Widow Manor its name. Of course I'm sure you all perhaps know that it was insanity first that came rather than death, so for a time it was called simply Widow Manor. From what I've discovered the recorded hallucinations of the first mental patients that were created from here, were of a widowed woman or man occasionally, doing...various acts of harm to others and even herself at times. Why it was a widowed person exactly isn't completely clear, however it may perhaps been linked to the individuals directly since in that time being 'widowed' wasn't a completely uncommon thing" the man said in a clear and calm voice, clearly going into what one could call a 'historian lecture mode'.

"I'm sure you all could figure out where the Blood part came into play. However the ironic thing is that originally neither Widow Manor nor Blood Widow Manor was the mansion's original name. After doing a bit of digging I've discovered it was originally called Buicanon-Winfield Manor, which was the last names of the couple that had wished for construction for what was suppose to be their 'dream home'. And what dream eh? The first time you stay in the completion of it you end up in the ground permanently instead" he said with a slight shake of his head and the whispers of a faint and quiet chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya jumped slightly as she heard the voice of Rosie as she admitted she was scared too. As she felt the touch on her shoulder a slight flash of an image crossed her mind, of a beautiful older woman and the feeling of mischief, but nothing more. 'Maybe her mom...' the black haired child thought as her gaze watch the blond haired one return to the man introduced as Ashwin. Her golden gaze then switched to Onna and gave her a small but somewhat shy smile before turning her attention towards Aura. Perhaps it was mostly her current upbringing around Sister Caternia, but Aya felt a bit more comfortable around the two older women and Rosie.

The Phin's words she jumped a bit and was a bit more startled by Aura's following question about the one that was to be their guide. Such a thought was a bit terrifying to her and unconsciously she reached out towards the closest hand she could find, which happened to be the one she was currently behind, Aura, but stopped before grasping it when she realized she was reaching out. Instead she moved slightly closer when she saw the woman move forward a bit towards Ashwin, which in turn allowed her to be a bit closer to the others.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-24-2010, 12:49 AM

Onna followed near Night. She didn't feel like acting as though his little history speech was anything interesting. After all, she did know the whole story anyway. She had glared back at him when he smiled but quickly forced a smile just in case anyone looked at her. She didn't want to know what he was planning inside his mind. Obviously these poor humans were goingto have a little bit of an issue staying here. As she followed him she looked back to Aya and moved back near the little girl holding out her hand. "Hi honey. Do you want to walk with me inside? Come on. Maybe once you're all settled in we can find some candy down in the kitchen, before all the others eat it." Did little kids still like candy? Onna always loved it. The real reason shebasked was because if Aya was with her the others couldn't hurt her. Onna smiled sweetly still holding out her hand for the young girl.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:28 AM

finx stuck her tongue out at the guy and followed them inside where thankfully it was nice and warm and it smelled good to it reminded her of something but she wasnt sure what.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-24-2010, 01:32 AM

(I do not believe they are inside yet... that's not what Arechi's post says... if they were I would have already posted with my two girls and Princess would have said something about going inside :sweat: jtlyk)

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 10-24-2010, 02:28 PM

Rosie felt something strange after touching Aya, but she assumed it was nothing. Then again, the young girl could have been special like Aura claimed she was. Perhaps she should be more careful from now on. As they began to walk towards the house the blonde reached over and grasped Ashwin's hand. She feigned fear rather well as she held onto her friend as the followed Nightmare. The blonde listened to the man's speech about the manor. Of course herself and her dark haired friend knew everything. She had dug up all the information she could to prepare the man. Rosie knew she may have to protect him, but at least she could have some fun in doing so. At the mention of candy from Onna her eyes lit up. Rosie had a huge love of sweets and anything sugary. Ashwin heard Onna's mention of candy, and new that his blonde friend would certainly want to attend that. He on the other hand would not, since he had a slight distaste for sweets. Perhaps he would find a nice place in the house and play some music. It had been sometime since he had been able to.