Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 02-16-2009, 02:00 AM

But my drool is tasty. :B

Not too much going on here... Trying to decide whether or not to snag one of those spots when it's still available. xD; How about you?

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 02:05 AM

Ise: Oh, I'm just dandy. I got my computer fixed so I can start reinstalling stuff.
(:

What about you?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-16-2009, 02:08 AM

xD What's in it? I am curious as to what it might taste like now.

xD; Just sliding into some PJs now that I've gotten out of work. And lol, I doubt they'll be taken up all that quickly, they usually aren't.

Twigg: Ooh, got wiped, huh? That sucks x.X;

I'm just hanging with my boyfriend and my little sister.

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:11 AM

Caramel and ginger. ;D It's good stuff.

Haha well then I'll take the first spot anyway. :P

Username: Vixen with a Vendetta
Type: Doodle 2
Size: Waist
Offer: Cash, Credit, or Debit? ;D Actually I'll pay 500 in any form of gold or items that you want.
Avi/OC information: My current avatar. :B I promise I won't change it before you're done.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:13 AM

>.> Making me want the ginger sauce on my salad now...

xD; Can I omit the pillow and feathers? The wings themselves will be a pain in the arse to make not look cluttered.

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:15 AM

Ginger is amazing. :B

Haha yeah you don't have to draw the feathers. xD Should I take out a pair of wings? The Pure Hatred maybe?

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 02:15 AM

Ise: I really don't know. I went to start it up, and it wouldn't start up. I tried everything. Like, EVERYTHING. So finally the company was like, "We'll just send you a new harddrive." So that came today and I installed it, and now it's good. But I lost all my stuff. >:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:20 AM

Val: Those were the ones that I'm trying to figure out how to draw and satisfy myself on how they look xD I may tweak the design if you leave 'em on, just to warn =3

Twigg: Ugh, I feel you -_-; Awhile ago I put everything onto a brand new external drive, like.. not even 2 months old, properly used. I was going to reformat my computer to see if it'd get my disc drive back up running so I could burn all that off onto back ups. Well, the external died. Pretty sure the read-write arm is busted so I lost everything. All my art, all my commissions, all my music, writing, college work etc. --; So depressing.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 02:23 AM

*snuggles up to thread* >:

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:24 AM

Oh tweak away then. ;D That sounds dirty and interesting. :B -shot-

Goodie, I can't wait to see how this turns out. ^^

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 02:25 AM

Oh, that sucks so bad. I had one or two things on Photobucket, but other than that, I lost everything, too. I was so pissed. At one point I just wanted to go off on the person I was talking to for Customer Support or whatever. He was talking to me like I was an idiot or something. I said that my computer wasn't working, that it froze when it got to the loading screen when it was starting up and he was like, "Well, did you try restarting it?"

How much good will that do me? Honestly. Duh.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 AM

Cryssu: :snug-luffs: Swiped post as you told meh to o.o Noticed a contest in thar~

Val: xD Dirty is fun... <3 I'll hop to it soon.

Twigg: Ugh, they're assholes -_-; I tried to contact the company that made my drive, but they're one of the ones that doesn't even have a phone number for support. My boyfriend didn't realize it when he got it for me as an early Christmas gift. So I had to e-mail them and they wanted me to mail it to them, but I knew if I did that I'd never get anything off, they'd just wipe it. Fat lot of good that'd do me. For now I'll save it until I can save enough to send it out to get stuff off.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 02:33 AM

Good. xD :heart: If my ears will stop ringing enough to work, yessu, there will be one. <3

Backtracked, sounds like you had a really lovely valentines. I'm glad/jealous. xD :heart:

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 02:33 AM

Oh, I hate that! What's the point of a customer service for your COMPUTER if you have to E-MAIL them. Now, how much sense does that make?
XD

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 AM

Cryssu: oo; Ears ringing? Sinus problems again, luff?

I diiiiid. <3

Twigg: If I'd known I wouldn't have let him get it from them. It's suspicious to me.

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 02:37 AM

I agree, it is suspicious.

What company is it, if you don't mind my asking?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 02:37 AM

Major. Whichever one of the irritants they put on my skin that swelled my arm to twice my size, has been making my system go haywire, since. I'm in perpetual headache mode, and I want painkillers so badly, but I'm bleeding again, so no stomach destruction for me.

I had an.... Interesting one. xD;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 AM

Twigg: It's Fantom Drives. Don't get them, I think my prior external drive that died a terrible death was the same group.

Cryssu: xX; Jeez.. they should have just given you one of the injections then and there. Did they say how long you might be dealing with effects from it?

Oh? Do tell.

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:04 AM

Hm. Never even heard of the company.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-16-2009, 03:08 AM

Nunuh. They gave me a solution that should have killed them all instantly, but I think I must not have wiped them off fast enough. I'm officially in, 'head hurts so bad I want to throw up' stage, but that could be the god awful stripes. Stripes give me motion sickness. =/

I think it's probably the ragweed if anything, too. My allergy to it is so bad I'm not even supposed to go outside during ragweed season, and it's why I almost didn't go to Matt's house our first visit. Sinus infection so bad my ear popped and knocked me out of my seat and across the floor in the bus station. I cried so damned hard. -_-

Yeah... xD;;; As it rolled over into midnight, Valentine's... Matt sent me a Menewshan trade with 12 single red roses. T___T;; We made each other quick ten minute valentines... And shortly thereafter went to bed because I was really sick.

The next day I wake to a single red rose delivered to my house. ;~; It said 'I love you very much - Chuchu' which made me laugh that he really had that nickname written down. xD; So I thank him and gush... He hams it up with romance on cam/IM all day... He goes off to get dinner, and so I'm upstairs, my family is talking about getting McDonalds, and I'm STARVING, so I ask for some too. My mom insists, no, Crys can't have any, she's been too sick lately. I'm basically,'what? D: I'm hungry!' and getting shot down, to a 'T____T but I need dinner too~', totally not understanding why she's denying me food. xD;

Then, there's another knock at the door, mom tells me to answer. A woman is holding pizza, and disoriented from being ill, I ask if she has the wrong apartment and wanted the family in the front; she insists, no, it's for the backdoor. I start to protest there's some mistake when mom tells me to just accept it, and gets a 'huh...? -- wait... I'll kill him!"

xDDD I've been trying so hard to guess Matt's gifts for valentine's and my birthday for AGES, it's all I'd talk about on cam. Every birthday/christmas/etc, I always ask the same hint too. 'is it edible?' or, 'I sure hope it's pizza! O:' 'it's not pizza... xD' 'Matt, I ask you one simple thing every time, is it edible, and is it pizza, and you always say it's not pizza! Is it so hard for it to be pizza?!'

That smartass. xD It even had my favourite toppings.

Then he wrote me poetry like a suck, and made me this. T___T; http://kthxplz.deviantart.com/art/Va...2009-112928672

I'm just sad that we don't get to be together today, cause I feel like death.

Supreme Commander Gavrila
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:14 AM

Crawling towards the pillow case?
What if I choose to run towards the pillow case, or rather, speed walk towards the pillow case?

Would that be considered acceptable, or is crawling only acceptable here?
:/

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 03:19 AM

Twigg: Hopefully you won't >> They suck.

Crys: The stripes annoy the crap out of me. Xx; They're cute in design, but impractical in terms of posting. :pets: Perhaps you shouldn't be looking at them? @___@;;

Ugh, :cringes: That probably qualifies more as an ear infection by that stage. It must've spilled over and made even more pressure. :petpet: Seriously though, if they know you're that allergic to it, shouldn't they have given you injections to counter it long before now?

Aww, see you have a keeper there too. Super romantic and sweet <3 I'm glad.

Gavrila: xD Approach how you will, I'm not adverse to any.

Twigg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:22 AM

Haha, sounds like it.
I have a Compaq. It's... decent. Super slow, though.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 03:26 AM

I.. have a hodgepodge of things now. xD I usually prefer to build and modify my computers myself, that way I'm satisfied with how it runs. There are some glitches right now though thanks to having had to redo it.

Shortly after that external died (on Christmas no less, actually) I had gotten a new video card. So I went to install it, and while I was there I had to check on my memory because I couldn't remember if it was DDR1 or DDR2. So I put them back in, put the card in. But I had to go since I had to be at my boyfriend's place and then his mom's after that for the holiday. So the next day when I get home I went to turn it on.... nothing. --; My BIOS wasn't running and it wasn't booting up my drives. Turned out something fried one stick of my memory and motherboard and m master drive wouldn't run, just made odd clicking noises.

Suffice to say, I was not happy xD;;

Supreme Commander Gavrila
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 03:27 AM

Does that mean that I can approach the pillow with interpretative dance! 8D