Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Faded Send a message via MSN to Faded Send a message via Yahoo to Faded

Old 12-01-2007, 10:45 PM

Maiku entered the school, he had just signed up for it last week, but he has only entered twice. He looked around once again as he entered the school, he walked through the gates, office, etc.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2007, 10:53 PM

May, waiting for a reply from the stressed girl saw a boy walking into the building.
"I wonder if he's as lost as I am" She thought to herself quickly.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Faded Send a message via MSN to Faded Send a message via Yahoo to Faded

Old 12-01-2007, 11:10 PM

Maiku stroked his red hair with his fingers and saw a girl looking at him. He waved and continued to walk.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2007, 11:20 PM

She relised she was being avoided and gracefully backed away, leaving the girl to kick her locker, though she felt no resentment.
She waved back at the boy, hoping he'd walk over and indulge in a conversation with her - so far she didnt have the guts to approach anyone on her own....

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2007, 11:22 PM

"Hey there." Maiku said as he stopped near the girl that he waved at. He examined her closely, from top to bottom. He continued to stroke his hair from the front towards the back, smiling the same time.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2007, 11:27 PM

"H-Hi" may said shyly, she wasnt used to talking to strangers, she'd been very withdrawn for many years.
"I'm May, Whats your name?" May mentally kicked herself for acting so Triet, she wished she could come up with more interesting conversation startes but it was hard.
She looked curiosly at his red hair, it looked natural yet...so vivid.
"I wonder if he's new as well" She thought to herself.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2007, 11:36 PM

"Name's Maiku." he said. "I'm new here..Are you..?" he asked with a grin.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2007, 11:48 PM

She smilied back.
"Cool" She stared at her feet for a moment then looked back up at him.
"I-I'm May, I'm new as well - I transfered from castlehead High, it was too stressfull there so I wanted to make a fresh start...This place seems nice" she said looking around at the setting for a moment.
"Do you have class soon? Maybe we've got the same lessons - I'm having trouble finding where to go though" she laughed slightly.
"Wow, making friends isnt as awkward as I thought it was gonna be!" she thought happily.

((I have to go soon, But I'll be back soon to continue - most likely tomorow.))

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-01-2007, 11:55 PM

"I don't even know what my classes are.." Maiku said with another smile. He continued to stroke his red long hair with his hands. "Nice to meet you, May." he said as he shrugged his backpack.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 12:01 AM

"Nice to meet you too" She said blushing.
"Maiku...Thats an interesting name" She said, wondering her words were getting irritating to him yet, her self conciousness got the better of her so many times, it was ridiculous.
"Actually I uh..." She started, her shyness started to get the better of her as she relised how nice a person he seemed, she was used to bullies and people who ignored her. It just that moment hit her that someone was talking to her postivly, this worried her as she had a major fear of abandonment...
"I gotta go, I just relised I have to sign in at the head office...I'll see you later" She said, as she started to walk away quickly.
She hated herself for being so involentary rude and crippilingly shy. What had suddenly came over her??

((EDIT: I have to go now, This is so fun lol, I'll be online to continue tomorow ^^ G'night!))

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2007, 12:13 AM

"Alrighty.." Maiku looked at the paper he had in his hand. He was too busy stroking his hair and forgot about the paper all this time. He looked at it and saw his locker number. He decided to go find it.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite
Send a message via AIM to Toffee

Old 12-02-2007, 06:30 AM

Name: Altena Starlight
Group: Popular
Look: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78...nfatale/29.jpg
Personality: Being popular, she's not shy at all, yet she's moderately vicious. She loves to excel in school, but when she doesn't she gets REALLY angry.

Altena walked down the halls of the school, with her designer messenger bag at her side. It was a parting gift from her mom and family as she recently moved here to live with her dad. Through her Fendi glasses, she looked through the familiar halls of the school. Tucking a strand of her light brown hair back, she pursed her lips to brighten the color a bit as doing so made them more rosy. She was dressed in her cheerleader uniform and simply walked through as most normal people wanted to be her but also parted a path down the hall for her so she could make her way to class

'It's good to be me,' she thought to herself. Smirking, she couldn't wait to greet her other friends in their group of higher-ups.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 01:38 PM

May, who was in the prossess of darting quickly away from the locker area, tried to vanish to anywhere so long as it was secluded.
"So this is gonna be as hard as I thought it was gonna be"
She hid her face and carried on walking, now, one of May's biggest flaws is her clumsyness...
-Bang- May once again banged into something, a newstand with the high school newspaper in it, she backed away and instantly knocked into a very classy looking cheerleader.
"Oh, I'm s-so sorry!" She said shamefully.
She froze in worry awaiting the response.

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2007, 02:09 PM

Maiku finally reached his locker, he tried the combination on the paper on the locker, and it worked. "Finally..Get rid of this backpack.." he said to himself as he put the backpack inside his locker. He wrote the combination on a small piece of paper and put it in his pocket. Maiku closed the locker and walked around, with his hands in his pocket, and his head, down, looking at the floor.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-02-2007, 04:39 PM

Alicia walked down the long hall's unsure of where her next class will be at not that she really seemed to care.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-02-2007, 06:32 PM

• Altena felt like she was being crashed into and held onto a handrail to prevent herself from falling.

"Hey, watch where you're going, freak!" she snarled, halfway to her uniform skirt touching the ground and getting dirty. Scoffing, she stood up and smoothed down her uniform. "You better hope that doesn't happen again." Altena glared at the girl and walked away.

((Sorry if I'm too harsh but I'm not like this in real life at all. It's just my character.))

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-02-2007, 06:40 PM

Alicia felt a little out of place being at a new school was never easy but she was use to it by now her father always had a new job that would make them move yet again she never felt it was good to get use to a place encase they would move again.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee
  • Altena felt like she was being crashed into and held onto a handrail to prevent herself from falling.

"Hey, watch where you're going, freak!" she snarled, halfway to her uniform skirt touching the ground and getting dirty. Scoffing, she stood up and smoothed down her uniform. "You better hope that doesn't happen again." Altena glared at the girl and walked away.

((Sorry if I'm too harsh but I'm not like this in real life at all. It's just my character.))
((Its okies ^.^))

"I-u..Uh" May stuttered shakily watching the girl strut away. Her cheeks burned red and she relised she may have just made an enemy.
"Ok, Ok breathe..breathe!!" She told herself, she rushed off the the opposite direction, this time taking care not to annoy anyone else.
Moments later, She spotted the locker girl as she made her way nearer to the classrooms, in the corner of her eye she could also see Maiku staring at the ground, but she kept on walking; Hopeing to just get into class instead of continuing this awkward gander through the school.
"Maybe some classwork will clam my mind..."

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-02-2007, 08:46 PM

• She made her way to her first class -- physiology. Nobody would guess that a beautiful and popular girl like her would be smart, but her 4.5 average, especially in advanced classes, proved it.

Altena took her seat in the third row of the classroom, somewhere in the middle, and crossed her legs, listening to her iPod player.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 08:54 PM

"Right" said may, She took her timetable out from her pocket and tried to make sense of it.
"Physiology?" She said, thinking that she had art first, she mustve been reading the tabel wrongly, may was usually quite intelligent but nerves always got the best of her no matter what the situation.
After a a few minutes of walking up and down trying to find the classroom she finnaly found it, but most of the students had already found thier seats.... Including the cheerleader of whome she'd involentarly pissed off only ten minutes earlier!
May hid her face behind her hair and found a seat at the back of the classroom, the two seats next to her were empty... she hoped that was a positive thing....

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-02-2007, 09:07 PM

• Folding her arms, her eyes were closed as she still listened to the music on her iPod and recalling the night before, she started watching Beauty and the Geek for some reason just because it was on.

So she had downloaded the theme song to that just that morning and placed it into her iPod. It was about five minutes before class started and her binder was already on her desk, her Louis Vuitton messenger bag hanging behind her chair on the backrest. 'Maybe tomorrow I'll bring my Playboy one...that one's cuter.'

Today's topic of learning was skeletal anatomy. 'Pretty basic stuff,' Altena thought.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 09:22 PM

May sat there taking notes as the teacher read aloud from the textbook he was holding.
"This isnt so bad" may thought to herself "Its hard but its ok!" She lifted her eyes up to watch the teacher who started to write something on the blackboard...
"The approximate 206 bones of the human body are the organs of our skeletal system. An organ is a group of tissues that function together to carry out vital activities. Bones are alive and are vital to living." He said, as he wrote it down.
"Can anyone elaborate?" The teacher said, looking around the classroom awaiting an answer, May hid her face, asnwering a queary in class was almost as bad as being in a awkward social situation...
"Anyone?" He repeated....

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-02-2007, 09:42 PM

• Leaning back with her pen in hand and keeping her stance (her iPod earphones were down by now) she raised her pen and answered:

"They function to move, support, and protect the various organs of the body, produce our blood cells, and store minerals. Without production of blood cells, we probably wouldn't be living, or just living on blood transfusions. Also, bones protect our organs by encasing them. Ribs protect our lungs and heart. Our skulls protect our brains, and bones in general, provide a frame to keep our bodies supported." Simple enough. She had read the assigned chapter over the week and felt she was well-versed in the subject. If she wasn't, Altena wouldn't be taking this advanced course.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 10:11 PM

((Is it ok that I'm auto-ing a teacher charatcer as well as my own? =S <3))

"Very good....Altena" He said smiling, leaning back over his desk to check his student chart. He was quite young, maybe fresh out of university with a teaching degree. He then moved back over to write more information on the blackboard, as he did this May did a double take on him.
"Did...Did he just wink at Altena?" She was an attractive girl and seemed intelligent with an age not far from his own, but surely he wouldnt? He could get fired!
"Nah I was imaginaing it..." May thought as she mentally shoved the imagery out of her mind and studied the notes in front of her.

Toffee
Scheming Socialite

Old 12-03-2007, 12:29 AM

• ((I guess...owner of this said just sign up regardless so go ahead.))

She didn't like the teacher that much -- he was fresh out of grad school and this was supposedly his first year of teaching but he sure didn't appeal to Altena. He wasn't that great looking either, and took some notes in her notebook, sighing. Altena was here to graduate and socialize...Physiology should have been one of her favorite classes but the current teacher was way too weird.