xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 04:29 PM

Howl looked at her and knew what she done and said "i see her path was set then." Howl looked at her and said "we should move somewhere quickly then." Howl said.

Mayu was brought by the guards but they didn't touch her she hurt them a bit. Mayu came in the room where the dark prince was.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 04:38 PM

Yukina blinked at him."reall all ths fuss,it will be easyer i i just leave"

The dark prince smiled."well well well,one of Howls little friends....'

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 04:46 PM

Howl stopped and looked back at her and said "no even if you do run he will find you i understand what Mayu is doing and you must trust her if do leave and she is still with the prince she might lose what her plan is you need to trust her." Howl said serious and said "running as to stop now."

Mayu looked at him and crossed her arms and said "yes i am but i am not here to talk about that dark prince why are you after Yukina we know she is a witch a powerful you plan to destroy Howl is that it." Mayu looked at him while speaking to him she was mad but calm.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 04:49 PM

Kai smirked."wow sherlock,did you figure that out n your own or did some body help you?",he asked sarcasticly.

Yukina sighed softly and nodded."very well..."he said fllowing him back down stairs

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 04:56 PM

Howl went down they were planning to find out more why he turned to the dark side while Mayu needs time to figure out what is plan is.

Mayu sigh and just stared at him and said "i always keep stuff to myself besides howl told me once you were friends a nice man what happen to that man." Mayu looked at him and she was a tough girl to creak.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:09 PM

Kai smiled."he just became better,stronger...thats all",he said softly

Yukina sat by Calcfer ,enjoying the warmth of the fire."this place sure is amazing"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:21 PM

Mayu looked at him and said "i see then." Mayu looked at him and sigh "i can stay here in the castle or do plan on throwing me in a cage."

Howl looked at her and smiled "yes i know." Howl was happy again and kept on reading something to know where they are heading next.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 05:28 PM

Yukina watched him for a bit then yawned laying on the couch she soon dozed off.

Kai smirked."a cage would be to small...more like the dungon",he said and used his magic to teleporte her there.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:33 PM

Mayu sigh and she was used to before. Mayu stays there for a long time and she was in a dungeon before when her family was killed she was in there cause of bad people caught her and threw her in there until Howl found her. Mayu just sat down and went to fix her outfit and her guns.

Howl looked at her and smiled and then he got up and picked her up and carries her to Mayu room for the meantime she can sleep in her room. Howl shut the door and went back to work.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-27-2016, 06:14 PM

A few hour later Yukina woke up and blinking she sat up quickly."oh,this is Mayu's room"she said getting up

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 10:52 PM

Mayu was asleep in her cell and she was quiet.

Howl fell asleep at his desk and he was tired.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-28-2016, 11:46 AM

Kai had fallen asleep on his throne,but was ,for some reason reaming of Mayu.

Yukina came down the stairs and smiled at te sleeping Howl.Se picked a blanket up off the couch and gently placed it on him,then sat by the fire again and smiled at Calsifer as he slept

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 06:47 PM

Mayu slowly was waking up and she yawned a bit and got up and looked around and sigh a while since she can't leave this cell.

Howl was asleep for a few minutes and then he slowly started to wake up and he stood up and looked around a bit and saw Yukina and yawn a bit and said "good morning Yukina." Howl said and he smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-28-2016, 10:56 PM

As Mayu sat there a tray of food appearedwith a note saying,"Eat"

Yukina blinked looking over to Howl."ohgood moring",she said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 11:31 PM

Mayu sighed for a while and then saw a tray of food and it said eat and she was shock that he gave her food and she went to it and grabbed the tray and she smiled a bit and then she started to eat it slowly.

Howl yawned a bit and said "did you sleep well Yukina?" Howl looked at her but he smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-28-2016, 11:34 PM

Kai had been watching her and smled a little beofre he went back to having his shadows search for howl and Yukina

Yukina nodded."yes,i slept great thank you...what about you that coulnt have been a confortable place to sleep"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 11:39 PM

Howl looked at her and laughed a bit and said "i always slept on the desk well Mayu would always yell at me and drag me to the bed but that was her." Howl laughed about it and said "we better get something to eat."

Mayu finished her food and she let the tray on the floor near the cell door and she looked around the place and sat back on the floor and she was falling asleep again.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 12:13 AM

Yukina smiled a little at his laugh."come on ill make it",she said stadnng up.

Soon there were footsteps and Kai was standing infront of her sell

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 12:29 AM

Howl looked at her and then followed her to the kitchen and he smiled at her.

Mayu slowly starts to wake up and she saw something but she was half asleep she was looking at him but she didn't know who it was.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 12:47 AM

Kai sighed."did you enjoy your breakfats"

Yukina humed as she started to cook breakfast,

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 12:55 AM

Mayu heard his voice and her eyes were wide opened and she stood up and said "yes i did and thank you."

Howl looked at her and he watched her cooking and he smiled and laughed a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 01:24 AM

Kai nodded.'so.tll.why id Howl protecting a girl he barely knows?"

Yukina blinked and loooekd to him."whats so funnu?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 01:30 AM

Mayu looked at him and sighed and said "that is howl he is a kind man he always protect people he doesn't know." Mayu said to him and she never lied to him about that. Mayu looked at him and got closer to him and said "what are you planning for me?"

Howl looked at her and said "your just so cute when you sing." Howl smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-29-2016, 01:57 AM

Kai stared.'to get Howl,or the girl to come for you....either way i'll end up with what i want"

Yukina suddenly blushed.'i wam?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2016, 02:28 AM

Mayu looked at him and sigh and then turned away and said "no howl knows this is my path he always told to walk your own when the time is right and he won't come." Mayu looked at him and was staring at him.

Howl looked at her and smiled at her and nodded at her and said "yes Yukina."