Rokurou
Rokurou here, be be bo bo, shake...

Old 03-07-2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerieFlew View Post
Awe Ro-kun is so sweet tehehe
*nuzzles you and smiles big*
hehe MEOW!!! im glad you think so *strokes your back with my paw then bats at your tail*

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-07-2011, 02:54 AM

Hooray for milk! *Runs to the bowl and joins your lapping* I'll have to do some fishing later...is there a stream or anything?

Rokurou

Old 03-07-2011, 02:57 AM

*points with paw* just beyond the trees! i hear there are many fishes swimming in there. Aerie has told me all about them. I am scared of them though. They may attack me *hides under paws*

AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-07-2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokurou View Post
*points with paw* just beyond the trees! i hear there are many fishes swimming in there. Aerie has told me all about them. I am scared of them though. They may attack me *hides under paws*
*smiles at both of you and strolls over to the stream and quickly snatches a fish our of the water* tis safe you two!!

*holds the fishy in my mouth and runs over to both of you* mew mew mew. *drops the fishy next to Ro-kun* here you goes hehe!

*waves my tail at Callista* how are you liking it here??

Rokurou

Old 03-07-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
*smiles at both of you and strolls over to the stream and quickly snatches a fish our of the water* tis safe you two!!

*holds the fishy in my mouth and runs over to both of you* mew mew mew. *drops the fishy next to Ro-kun* here you goes hehe!

*waves my tail at Callista* how are you liking it here??
Thank you for the fishy!!! *picks it up in my mouth and throws it up in the air letting it hit the ground then i lay down and begin chewing on it* ow ow ow!!! bones hurt!!!

AerieFlew

Old 03-07-2011, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the fishy!!! *picks it up in my mouth and throws it up in the air letting it hit the ground then i lay down and begin chewing on it* ow ow ow!!! bones hurt!!!
*looks at you concerned and takes the fishy away and de-bones it with my claws* well no eating them silly! *pushes the cleaned fishy back to you*

Rokurou

Old 03-07-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
*looks at you concerned and takes the fishy away and de-bones it with my claws* well no eating them silly! *pushes the cleaned fishy back to you*
I'm sorry. I didn't know they has them. All the fishies ive ever ate has been from a can *rips fishy apart with my teeth holding it down with one paw every once in a while eating a piece I rip off* you know so much about this area Aerie. I'm glad I have such an amazing guide.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-07-2011, 06:17 AM

Yay fish!! *Runs to the stream to catch a fish* Fishes are meant to be nommed, not feared! *Snatches a large fishy and wrestles it into submission then trots over proudly* HaHA! Take that fish! *Lays down to nom and speaks through a mouth full of fish* I love it! It's a nice vacation.

Rokurou

Old 03-07-2011, 10:42 AM

But but but they ish so scary in the water *noms the fish aerie deboned for me*They is super yummy though!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 PM

You just haven't fished enough. They act all big and scaly, like big aquatic knights or something, but they're squishy on the inside! *Takes another big bite*

Rokurou

Old 03-07-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
You just haven't fished enough. They act all big and scaly, like big aquatic knights or something, but they're squishy on the inside! *Takes another big bite*
But but but they are all wet. And water is wet. Ewww Eww Eww!!! I like being dry *rips off another piece of fish and plays with it for a second before eating it*

AerieFlew

Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
But but but they are all wet. And water is wet. Ewww Eww Eww!!! I like being dry *rips off another piece of fish and plays with it for a second before eating it*
*scoots up from the river and places another fish in front of you* tis just a little wet.. I sorry Ro-kun. I shall be your permanent fisher. *takes my claws and declaws this fish also* how are you anyways Ro-kun?

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-08-2011, 02:03 AM

((Ooo, that fishy had claws?! =O.o= ))
*Finishes the fish and rolls over to digest* Mmmmm...nothing like fish and a nap after a long morning! *Begins to purr*

Rokurou

Old 03-08-2011, 02:16 AM

Quote:
*scoots up from the river and places another fish in front of you* tis just a little wet.. I sorry Ro-kun. I shall be your permanent fisher. *takes my claws and declaws this fish also* how are you anyways Ro-kun?
O.O the fishies have claws O.O *hides under paws* I ish scared. The fishies may attack me with their claws and that would hurt. Other then that I am good. i like being a kitty here :D How is you Aerie? *takes the declawed fishy from you* Thank you for fishing for me though :D

AerieFlew

Old 03-08-2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
O.O the fishies have claws O.O *hides under paws* I ish scared. The fishies may attack me with their claws and that would hurt. Other then that I am good. i like being a kitty here :D How is you Aerie? *takes the declawed fishy from you* Thank you for fishing for me though :D
((Aerie feels like an idiot... Typo... Debonned...))

Aerie is decent.. *lays down near you and closes my eyes* a bit tired tonight.

Rokurou

Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:
((Aerie feels like an idiot... Typo... Debonned...))

Aerie is decent.. *lays down near you and closes my eyes* a bit tired tonight.
I'm sorry. No for fishing today *slides a little fish over to you* Rest and eat.

----------

Quote:
((Ooo, that fishy had claws?! =O.o= ))
*Finishes the fish and rolls over to digest* Mmmmm...nothing like fish and a nap after a long morning! *Begins to purr*
*playfully bats at your tail* Naps are good :D how are you though?

AerieFlew

Old 03-08-2011, 02:58 AM

You are sweet. *nibbles the fishy and creeps closer to you stilllayig down*

Rokurou

Old 03-08-2011, 03:15 AM

Quote:
You are sweet. *nibbles the fishy and creeps closer to you stilllayig down*
*lays where i am nibbling on the fishy sneakly watching you get closer to me*

AerieFlew

Old 03-08-2011, 03:44 AM

Quote:
*lays where i am nibbling on the fishy sneakly watching you get closer to me*
*mews quietly when I get closer* you is cute but I see you watching Ro-kun..

Rokurou

Old 03-08-2011, 04:02 AM

Quote:
*mews quietly when I get closer* you is cute but I see you watching Ro-kun..
*mews and strokes the top of your head with my paw* im glad you think so, you wasnt suppose to see me watching though.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 03-08-2011, 04:28 AM

*Watches you two sneak around and smiles* I'm okay now. I came from a scary place...and I miss my person, but this is a nice place to be for now.

AerieFlew

Old 03-08-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
*mews and strokes the top of your head with my paw* im glad you think so, you wasnt suppose to see me watching though.
*snuggles up to you and rolls over* mew <3
You is not very inconspicuous.

----------

Quote:
*Watches you two sneak around and smiles* I'm okay now. I came from a scary place...and I miss my person, but this is a nice place to be for now.
Oh goodness... Well I am so glad you made it here!

Rokurou

Old 03-08-2011, 12:49 PM

I'm sorry I'm inconspicuous. I will try harder next time *nuzzles my head into you and then curls up close to you*

----------

Quote:
I'm sorry you misses your person its good you are here now though *nods head up and down*

AerieFlew

Old 03-08-2011, 03:45 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry I'm inconspicuous. I will try harder next time *nuzzles my head into you and then curls up close to you*

----------

I'm sorry you misses your person its good you are here now though *nods head up and down*
Awe Ro-kun is so cute :)

Rokurou

Old 03-08-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Awe Ro-kun is so cute :)
*nudges you* so how is you today Aerie *scoots a bowl of milk to you* here, has some. Meow!