Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2012, 10:17 PM

Damon jumped slightly when he suddenl heard a voice. He was surprised when he looked out the window and noticed the sun had come up. He had stayed longer than he had planned. But, he had been distracted by the news. "Yeah. I'm up." He said, opening the door. But then again, he hadn't gone to sleep in the first place.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-16-2012, 11:15 PM

"Alright good so do you want breakfast?" He asked offering a smile though he was curious as to why Damon had been watching the news so early in the morning. He didn't mind though the guy might have been looking for news of a missing person like himself or trying to remember where he lived or what happen. Or maybe he just liked watching the news.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2012, 11:24 PM

He thought about it for a moment. His rumbling stomach made up his mind for him. "Yeah. That sounds good. If it isn't to muccch trouble." He told him. He couldn't remember the last meal he's had. But he was sure it had been a while.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-16-2012, 11:48 PM

"Yeah no trouble at all I have to eat too after all..." Lucca nodded, "Are waffles with bacon good?" He asked as he began to head to the kitchen to being making the mix. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as he got to work.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-16-2012, 11:56 PM

"Waffles with bacon is fine." Damon said, following Lucca to the kitchen. "I couldn't sleep." He added. He hadn't been tiired. Still wasn't, as a matter of fact. But he felt that wasn't important to mention.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-17-2012, 05:25 AM

"That stinks...sleep always does me good...." He said as he finished making the mix and began to make the first round of waffles, "Or maybe your an insomniac and just don't sleep..." He laughed a bit as he took the now cooked waffles out handing them on a plate to Damon. Lucca started his own batch, "You remember anything while you were up?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2012, 05:36 AM

Damon mentally agreed with the insomniac thing. He never really did need much sleep. He took the plate from Lucca when the other offered it to him. He shook his head in response to the question. "No.. I've just been watching the news, but none of it sounds familiar to me." he told him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-17-2012, 05:42 AM

"Huh that's not good..." He said frowning as he took out and began to eat his own waffles, "Maybe you should go see a doctor...then again what do i really know about memory loss..." He scoffed in-between bites, before eating the rest of his meal in silence debated what homeless shelter to take Damon too. It wasn't easy considering he knew nothing about he guy, nor did the guy remember much about himself either.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2012, 05:53 AM

"I don't think a doctor can help me. I'm sure my memories will come back on their own." Damon said. He ate his own food slowly, examining the taste. Deciding, he liked it, he soon finished. When he was done, he set his plate down. "Well.. I've been enough of a bother to you. I should be going." he said, heading to the door.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-17-2012, 06:05 AM

"Right..." Lucca said sighing, "And look if nothing turns up and shit hits the fan...just give my door a buzz and I'll help you if I can.." He said shrugging. He didn't know what was up with him usually he didn't offer to help random people but something about this boy tugged at him. Maybe it was the memory loss or the fact that he was essentially parent less but something made Lucca sure of his offer to Damon.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2012, 06:10 AM

"I will" Damon told him. He stopped for a moment and smiled at Lucca before leaving. Sure, he wasn't sure what those phrases meant. But, he was sure he could figure it out. Now he just needed to find a place to learn these things. After walking for about an hour, he found the perfect place. The public library. So many books to read. He immediately got started.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-17-2012, 06:23 AM

After Damon left Lucca cleaned up the kitchen and headed off to community college for a fUn day filled with learning and exams. As always he tired his best not to fall asleep in the history lectures but continued to have limited success. His mind was already thinking about work and wondering how Damon was making out to really care.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2012, 06:29 AM

Damon spent the whole day in the library, reading. He figured out within the first hour to stay away from the fiction books. Those weren't very informative. Instead, he read the nonfiction until they kicked him out at the end of the day. With nowhere to go, he just started walking. He ended up in a park and sat on a bench before relaxing.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-17-2012, 06:37 AM

After school work passed without any incedentt and he was finally free to go home. He was riding his bike along as usually glad for the earlier hours he had to work that day. It meant he would have time to go home and play some games before going to bed.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2012, 06:46 AM

As he sat there, he watched the people walking past, just observing them. He also tried to think of a place where he could stay for the night. He could go see if Lucca would let him stay again, but he didn't want to bother him more than he already had. So, it was either stay out in the cold or find some sort of shelter to stay in. With that in mind, he got up and started walking.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-17-2012, 05:38 PM

Lucca sighed after he finally got home. He frowned a little when he saw Damon wasn't there. He was half expecting the boy to be there when he came home. Shrugging he figured it meant the kid found someplace else to stay. He headed to the kitchen as he began to cook dinner.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-17-2012, 06:15 PM

Before he knew it, Damon found himself standing in front of Lucca's house. He hadn't intended to come here. But, his feet automatically took him here. He stared at it for a moment before turning to leave. But, he couldn't do it. He didn't want to sleep outside. If he did get any sleep anyway. He moved up to the door and knocked quietly. If Lucca wasn't here, then he would find someplace else.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-19-2012, 02:22 AM

Lucca paused midbite as he heard a knocked. He quickly swallowed his bite and got up to go answer the door. He opening it and smiled a tinge, "Hey stranger...no luck finding anyplace to stay?" He asked frowning as he opened the door for Damon to come in.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-19-2012, 04:53 AM

A part of Damon was relieved when Lucca answered the door. That meant he wouldn't be sleeping outside. But another part felt bad for intruding again. "No. I haven't yet. I'm sorry if I'm being a bother." He told him, stepping into the house, feeling a bit better by getting out of the cold.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-20-2012, 05:52 PM

"Dude don't worry about it..." Lucca said smiling a tad, "Your just in time for dinner...you are hungry right?" He asked closing the door once Damon was inside the house, "Also what did you end up doing all day?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2012, 06:29 PM

Damon was grateful Lucca didn't kick him out. He was about to tell him yhe wasn't hungry when his stomach growled loudly. It made him remember he hadn't eaten yet today. "I'm just a bit hungry." He told him. "I spent most of the day in the library."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-20-2012, 06:45 PM

Lucca looked at him laughing a bit as Damon's stomach growled, "Well come in...what were you doing in the library? If you don't mind my asking..." He said as he sat back down to his meal grabbing an extra plate for Damon. The library seemed a strange place to go looking for a place to stay or to get help.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2012, 07:09 PM

"I was reading. Some of the things didn't seem important. But others were pretty interesting." Damon told him. He sat down next to him, ready for his stomach to stop growling. It was getting annoying.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-21-2012, 03:27 AM

"Damon eat..." Lucca said looking at him, "And yeah what did you find out? Find anyplace to live? Not that I mind if you crash here for a couple days...might do you some good to stay is the same place for a while..." Lucca said as he resumed eating his dinner.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-21-2012, 03:49 AM

Damon immediately began eating, enjoying the taste of the food. "I didn't learn anything really. Just history, things like that. And I haven't found anyplace to live. Didn't think to look... Sorry about that.." he told him.