Banigaru
Send a message via AIM to Banigaru

Old 11-01-2009, 02:25 AM

@ the_paper_crane: Thanks and Sorry....Still getting the hang of this site ^-^;;

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:27 AM

Echo - Yup, though I'm also on another faster moving thread chatting :3

RetroTV - Wow, what a totally spoiled little brat. I would of said something to her, like, "Hey, I could of given you the smallest piece of candy that I had, that I already took a bite of", or something like that -3-

Scaredy cat~, it's REALLY hard to scare me. I laugh at horror movies XDDDD

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroTV View Post
@ Crane - She stood there, glaring at me when I just filled her bag. We had a lot of candy left, so I gave her 4 handfulls, which was more then enough, and when she was leaving her dad goes, "Say thank you." So she just does that loud... "HMPH!" and turns around, and begins marching off like I gave her nothing! so... Yeah. Her dad didn't like what she did either, but was smiling all through the scolding. xD
teehee
Ah well, I guess that's a shame; although it could be considered bad parenting that people don't say thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banigaru View Post
@ the_paper_crane: Thanks and Sorry....Still getting the hang of this site ^-^;;
No trouble at all. n__n
I've done the same thing before on accident. So you're new to Menewsha? How do you like it so far?

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:31 AM

@ Laila - It basically went, "Excuse me? Why should I spend my money on an ungrateful little brat, who wont listen to her own father, OR at least be grateful that she got something? There's no reason for me to bother with someone who acts like that. Now, either get off my lawn and be grateful, or give me back the candy."

Bleh. Can't believe the nerve of some people.

NUH UH. Well, maybe. xD My brother always walks up behind me and goes, "BOO" and jeebus do I jump. Horror movies don't scare me, but it's the idea of something actually being there that does. XD

@ Crane - I suppose. I'd teach my kid mega manners. Like... Please, thank you, excuse me, all the fancy stuff. :3

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:34 AM

RetroTV - That works too, and is totally true. The father probably totally agreed with you on that one. But meh, there will always be people like that.

That doesn't work on me. What actually scares me is - if someone that wasn't standing next to me before, is now there, I just jump and go, "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU JUST COME FROM?!". And yes, thinking if that would happen is true. But I just laugh at other people's pain. I also have a fetish for blood, so that doesn't help any XD. I love blood, guts, 'n gore <333

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:37 AM

@ Laila - I wish there wasn't. It's so... Augh. Hate spending money on people like that! :c

People do that to me all the time, I just do a double take and go, "Whaa? WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?" In most cases, they've been there for hours, I just never noticed. Dx
I just got done watching dawn of the dead. ;D Told my mom the ending and she goes, "WHAT. This is the end, that didn't happen!" "...Mom, watch the credits."

Banigaru

Old 11-01-2009, 02:38 AM

@the_paper_crane: I Love it! Reminds me a lot of Gaia-online. Kinda wish I could transfer my money from there to here XD lol . The outfits and Avi's on here all look so awesome. Can't believe I saw the advertisement on my facebook so many times and just now decided to click it ^_^;;

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:40 AM

RetroTV - Well, at least not all kids are like that, and other people. But I know what you mean.

I do the same thing too. And yeah, it's worse when the person has been there for a long time.

Lol, I need something to watch tonight. OH! You just reminded me of what happened one day. My dad and step mom were watching The Grudge. And my step mom HATES horror movies. So my step brother snuck up behind her, and scared the hell outta her o3o

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 02:40 AM

Well, they're both avatar-based, so there are bound to be quite a few similarities. I joined some while ago, but I was inactive for about a year before returning again.

Oh yes, I'm quite fond of all the artists' work here on Menewsha. Particularly the quality of the clothing.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 02:41 AM

Squidy! You better give me a list of 5-7 things you want...basically an outfit! Let me know

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 11-01-2009, 02:41 AM

Wah, I've gotta run, later guys, it was nice chatting with all of you~

Banigaru

Old 11-01-2009, 02:42 AM

@Laila Izuka: Nai Nai Buu! Hope you get candy in the morning XD

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:44 AM

@ Lilia - LOL, my brother did that to my mom when she was watching the hills have eyes.

I noticed horror movies aren't that scary anymore... More gory then scary lately. I hate it. What's your favorite horror? ;o

Awh, bye then. Dx

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 02:45 AM

You're right, Retro. Especially American films.
Try other industries and genres; Korea is known for their psychological thrillers.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 02:46 AM

My boyfriend and I are watching the original Night of the Living Dead movie...that is a truly scary movie. The first and best of it's kind.

28 Days Later was pretty awesome. Scary because it's possible.

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 02:58 AM

Fer'srs Crane. I was watching Return to the house on the haunted hill and though, "Oh awesome, traditional ghosts scaring the hell out of people!" Boy was I wrong. I admit, someone coming out from behind the wall was scary... But then it turned into gore. So did the man getting ripped apart.

Texas chainsaw massacre two had a pretty good half... (only saw the last half) No one died, but it was still scary. :3

I'll be back later, playing a game with my friend. ^ 3^

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:01 AM

Wow!

Three pages in just an hour!

I'd ask if I missed much, but it seems like the answer is actually pretty obvious.

Any familar faces in here?

/looks around

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 03:04 AM

Squid you twirp...

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:07 AM

Hallo Queen Andais!

Don't you look just lovely!

I'm really pleased about us being able to use event currency for the commons, although they do seem... hmm... Expensive. I don't know. maybe not. We'll have to see how difficult it is for me to put together a skeleton!

Anyway. How are you doing, lovely?

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 03:08 AM

Hi Squid, I like your avatar.

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:09 AM

Oh, thanks very much, Ling.

Honestly, I like yours more xD

I haven't changed since I got this shirt. And besides, I really really like your fan n_n

Maybe I should go change for Halloween... Hmm...

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 03:11 AM

@Ling: Your fan is making me drool!

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 11-01-2009, 03:12 AM

Squid, I told you that I would buy you an outfit. Let me know what outfit you want. List the items and I will get them for you

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 AM

Pffft.

/flaps tentacles at Queen Andais

I couldn't possibly accept something like that!

Infinity's Echo, it is a lovely fan, isn't it?

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 03:19 AM

@Squid: Yes, it certainly is. One day, my friend, one day....