Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2010, 05:54 AM

Mira smiled then blinked. "What you mean?" she asked before hearing the new customer then sighed. "Hold that thought." She told Mamoru as she got up smiling to Alice. 'Right away!" she said smiling, getting the sparkling water and returned giving her the glass of sparkling water. "How are you doing? I'm Mira by the way and the first drink is on the house so is first meal and first stay in a room." She chuckled smiling.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 PM

As Mamoru saw Mira walk away he didnt say anything, nor was he planning on answering her question about why he wouldnt take off his cloak. To him it was a personal affair that had nothing to do with anyone else. His reasons for hiding his weapon, and appearence wasnt because of the royal symbol he wore, rather it was because of his beliefs.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2010, 06:08 AM

Mira return to him after a while smiling. "Now...answer my question." She said smiling pleasantly to him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-03-2010, 09:03 PM

Mamoru had his head down most of the time, as he heard Mira talk to him he didnt say anything as he just looked down at the floor, he closed his eyes as he reached his hand back towards his little cat ears and scratched them for a moment, as he tried to keep his appearence still hidden which was a bit hard since they itched badly.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2010, 09:14 AM

Mira blinked, watching Mamoru. "Something wrong? What did I say wrong? It's fine if you aren't human." She said looking at him best she could, trying to see his face and blinked, watching where his hand was. "A cat? How cute." She giggled softly so no one else would hear her or what she said. "Why are you ashamed of being a cat?" she asked very quietly so he could hear her only.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-04-2010, 09:09 PM

Mamoru stopped scratching his ears, as he looked at Mira with wide brightful eyes. "Wait how do you know?....." he asked as he pulled on the strings on the cloak to cover his ears even more, his tail just layed down on hanging on the back of the chair nearly touching the ground. "I am sorry.....but that is my past....." he said as he held onto the cloak tightly hiding more of his armor and weapon, as well as his face.

Last edited by happydeath; 03-05-2010 at 12:48 AM..

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2010, 12:34 AM

Mira smiled softly. "You know I'm not mad, I'm not angry or anything. You don't have to hide yourself here." She said smiling. "You know, its not a bad thing to be different. Heck, at times I can use Alchemy without having to draw anything and sometimes when I do that scales show on my body." She said softly. "So can you trust me enough to show me your whole face and not be scared? Plus your tail is hanging down behind you." She said smirking.

Faythe_20
Send a message via AIM to Faythe_20 Send a message via Yahoo to Faythe_20

Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 AM

faythe walked along the cold wet road as she saw the tavern and made sure her wings were under the cape so no human would start to flip out and that her pet bat was still getting enough heat untill they got in the tavern. As they walked in faythe walked over to the fire place and sat in a chair and looked around for the bartender hoping to get some hot tea and milk for her pet bat

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2010, 12:51 AM

Mamoru sighed a bit realizing that he wasnt going to get anywhere with this conversation, he slowly started to take off his red cloak and hang in on the back of his chair. Once completely off it showed his armor and sword on his side as he sat there. "Now you know....what I look like..." he said with a softer voice then usual, the symbol on his armored shoulder looked more holy then anything else though.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2010, 01:28 AM

She blinked and softly touched his armor at the symbol. "Wow, amazing. You look good and you are a great person I bet."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 AM

Great person?........ Mamoru thought to himself as he took Mira's hand and lightly moved it away from his armor. "I am not a great person......please...dont call me by that.." he said with a sadful tone in his voice, he was a guardian for a supposed royal family's princess and in the end he failed them and lost her. Please.....be alive m'lady. he thought to himself as he curled his tail tightly.

chaos89
the only way i see death is you ...

Old 03-05-2010, 05:58 AM

Chaos walks as the time stood still as he moves through it. Man my stomach hurts i need something to eat after all that soul collecting. as he walks with fire at his feet. He thinks to his self man this quest for pants is hard. He looks up and sees a tavern wow maybe they have food for me i hope. He walks to the door and pushes it open and yells excuse me food please very hungry. and looks around for a seat man i hope they work fast.

Muraki
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2010, 10:26 AM

Opening the door to this new found sanctuary, Muraki entered the tavern. He walked purposely to an open yet secluded dark corner. Immaculately dressed, in a white suit with a long white trench coat that rustled about his feet.
He pulled out the chair from the table, as he removed a handkerchief from his top pocket and briskly wiped it and the surface of the table down. Shoving the now soiled item into his trench coat pocket, he then followed suit by taking a seat and removing his gloves. Picking up a particle of paper that had menu scrawled across the top in almost illegible script, he sat back and tried to think of what swill here would be tolerable for his discerning taste.

chaos89
the only way i see death is you ...

Old 03-05-2010, 05:12 PM

I guess service is hard to cum by these days and times but hey who can blame them. Humans should just give up already it would make my job alot easyer if they did. Well i guess i will get my own food(pushes chair back and walks to the counter) hum nobody back there so dont mind if i do ( leaps over the counter and walks to the back towards the fridgeand opens it). hummmmmm so many choooses i cant decide i guess ill just try it all (begans pullin stuff from the fridge and brings it to the table finds a apron and puts it on)hum know where are the knives and spoons at man this seems harder then finding clothes. ohhhhhhhhh! for get it i have mt own knife anyany way( he preps his food as he begans to cook) i like this almost as much as i like taken souls. (as the food cooks he looks around for a drink as he shakes his bottle)yea soul juice is about gone man i need to slow down drinkin that stuff.(as he remembers his food goes to check on it he flips the meat and opens the oven to chsck the patatoes ) almost done i guess socks and shoes is todays mission for me (gets a plate and sticks his knife through it and remove it from the pan) Yea just right ( then pulls the patatoes from oven and puts them on the plate) Something is missin !!!! ohhh yeah!!!! (runs to the fridge cuts sonm butter and grabs the sour cream he cuts open the patatoes and places the butter inside then he ands the sourcream and the chives then adds the bacon bits on top) yea that should do before i be on my chaos way(walks to the table sits and eats ) yea i and pretty talented in the arts of killing and cooking.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2010, 12:14 AM

Mira blinked watching Mamoru confused. "I still think you're a great person. You seem like the noble kind that would do anything for someone and I'm sure you do anything to help people. I don't think you're bad or evil or anything like that." She smiled, softly also holding his hand. "Whatever happened in your past I'm sure it will all be okay and work out in the end." She smiled. "Excuse me, I'm sorry but another person walked in. Not much help here." She said smiling and gently lifted up, going towards Muraki and stood, ready to take his order smiling.

"Welcome to my tavern. I'm Mira, the owner of this establishment and will also be your waitress today." She smiled friendly. "What would you like this evening? Our special is crab meat with seasoned melted butter to compliment the crab with a dip of sour cream, potato's, and any side or anything you'd like." She smiled, hoping he'd be impressed, being able to tell by his look that he was one that had money and could possibly influence people to come to her tavern or stay away from it and hoped that more people would come, knowing she was a great cook and hoped to impress him with flavors and foods that would make him happy and want to return. She hadn't noticed Chaos had fixed his own meal, not minding if someone helped themselves as the first meal was free and smiled, adding that in. "Oh and the first meal, drink, and board is on the house." She said warmly hoping he'd enjoy his meal once he ordered.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-07-2010, 04:19 AM

As Mamoru looked at his royal symbol he grinded his fangs and teeth from remembering the past as he scratched a line right across it and from the top to the bottom. "Please....m'lady.....I promise I'll find you." he said holding onto his symbol tightly.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2010, 09:43 PM

(um....what do we do now? It's at a halt till Muraki posts anything since Mira is waiting on him)

Muraki
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2010, 09:14 AM

(OOC: Didn't mean to kill the thread...had a very dead computer to fix...sorry. ^_^)

Looking at the woman who had claimed to be the hired help, he gave an ear to her spiel. The suggestion sounded good enough and so glancing over the menu once more he placed it back on the table and said, "Along with your best wine, the crab sounds perfectly divine. Something dark and bitter for the wine to offset the sweetness of the meat and sour cream please. As for the potatoes I would like them with cheese, onions, butter and more of the sour cream."

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 03-15-2010, 09:19 PM

((heeeeeeey Mira, havent talked to you in a while, so why not roleplay ;D))
Megumi walked through the paths, her forest was miles away, and she had to come to this place.... for what again? She sighed, closing her almost white eyes. Some yellow specks could be seen in them, but they had lost most color. Since that. She breathed out slowly, a puffy cloud emitting from the warm air in the cold atmosphere dissolving immediately. She wore a white cloak hiding most of her back and white-ish lila hair. And even more important, elven ears. Next to her walked a white wolf, her name was Yuuki. To say she is a white wolf now would be correct, but to say that is her true nature wouldnt be. She is of the shapeshifting pegasus' kind. Some pegasusses have so many magical power, that they are able to shapeshift. And yuuki was one of them. And right now she was a white wolf. To megumi it didnt bother though. Her cloak was moving freely with the strong wind, but her hood was still and remained on its place. Magic? Could be, but isn't. Now. If you would pay more attention to the woman, you would notice her hands moving gracefully. A small smile played on her lips. Nobody was out, so why was she bothering to keep the hood at its lpace, she looked up at the sky for a moment, yuuki meeting her gaze knowing she would do this quite often. Megumi and Yuuki both enyoed this weather, but to stay out in it would ask to many attention and that is something they dont like. Yuuki walked on again, saying something to break the ice.
''There's a tavern over there, many aura's, as you probably can see. Lets go in and not ask attention anymore like this, okay?'' Yuuki said against Megumi, waiting patiently for her to move again. ''I guess.''

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2010, 09:24 PM

Mira wrote down the order and smiled nodding. "Right away sir." She said starting to walk off, looking over at the one who entered smiling as she saw two entering her tavern after standing outside and smiled. "Welcome! Have a seat and I'll be right with you." She said smiling softly as she went into the kitchen, starting to get Muraki's order ready.

Muraki
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2010, 02:42 AM

Watching the lady walk away he shifted in the chair as he noticed the two who had been standing outside enter. After seeing them take a seat, he pulled a book from his side bag that had been perched on the chair behind him. Then leaning back in his chair a bit he opened it and began reading. He was impressed that the lady had went straight to preparing his meal instead of dallying with these to newcomers, even though it appeared that they may be familiar with each other.

diamondt

Old 03-18-2010, 06:36 AM

Megumi sighed before entering the tavern, being warmly greeted by the woman who seemed to be the host around here. She warmly smiled back, before walking over to the fire enjoying the warmth they emitted. When she was small she enjoyed seeing the fire 'live', now that is more of a dream. Fire has no aura, no nothing. Yuuki had walked up to her, laying down besides her, looking up at her slightly knowing megumi was one to dwell in her past more than the average person. Yuuki kept watching Mi as she looked at the fire, her eyes showing the probably melancholic state she was in. uuki layed her snout in her lap, asking her through mind link
You look sad. Something the matter Mi? Megumi gave a small smile in return, petting said wolf's head. Answering more through actions than words of any kind.

Last edited by diamondt; 03-18-2010 at 06:40 AM..

Muraki
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2010, 09:00 AM

Telepathy he muttered as he observed the new girl noticing her eyes shrouded by cloth and the way the being in her lap looked into the ladies face. He also felt the cold passing by him that her aura brought into the room. Not being one who enjoyed knowing someone could hear the thoughts of others.

A comfort warmed him though for he knew himself to be so manipulative that he would be well beyond her reach. Looking back to his book he waited on his food becoming more engrossed in this the story of a master and his human puppet. For it was his favorite kind of story.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2010, 08:57 AM

Mira returned with Muraki's food, walking over and set everything down smiling. "I hope you enjoy it." She said smiling and gave a curtsy before moving over to the new guest.
"Hello, how may I help you?" she said to Megumi smiling softly, her voice still warm and friendly, listing the specials to her. "And as a bonus the first drink, meal, and night is all on the house." she said happy.

diamondt

Old 04-05-2010, 09:27 AM

''My oh my, lucky aren't we~'' Megumi smiled, petting yuuki before standing up.
''A vegetarian meal would be prefered... For two.'' she said, smiling rather broadly. She dusted off the long skirt of her gown, it had gotten a lot of snowflakes on it. Not surprising...