Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-11-2009, 11:48 PM

Rubi: Yeah, I've blocked out, I guess, some of the worse memories, though.

Aspiring to be a hobo... That's funny.

Kat: Hello! Yeah, my twin's one of my best friends. I didn't want to hurt her.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-11-2009, 11:49 PM

@ Larry

Yeah @__@;;
Good for somethings, a curse for others :P

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 04-11-2009, 11:50 PM

Rubi: Yeah, the staff really listen to the users ideas as well as coming up with some stuff I would never think of.

First: I don't have any brothers or sisters but they'd probably be fending me off from attacking them in the first place. XD

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-11-2009, 11:52 PM

@ Kat

Another only child!?
Yayyyy, don't meet many onlys @.@

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 AM

Nivvy: Yup. I don't exactly have a huge family either. I only have one cousin who is way older than me (well 8 years but that's forever when you're young) so there's not really anyone else around my age at all. I've never really minded personally. ^^;

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:03 AM

@Never Know-I mean, I can’t think of any other explanation. xD
Maybe I wanted to make sure I’d have everything I’d ever need. That would explain why I do the same thing now.

@Kat- I know, I could have never come up with the sleep over idea from the V-Day event. They really work hard.

@Nivvy- I’m a half only child. My brother is fourteen years older then me so we weren’t really raised together.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 04-12-2009, 12:08 AM

Rubi: The sleep over idea was really inspired, it was such a change from the usual hugging/kissing people events. My first event was V-Day 08 (my join date is 14/2/08 XD) so I enjoyed it for that reason as well.

Eep, it's after 1am so I think I ought to go to bed. Good night fellow lurkers. =P

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-12-2009, 12:09 AM

Good night Kat! I'm sure that tomorrow will be quite interesting!

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:14 AM

@Kat- That’s perfect timing. xD
My first even was V-Day ‘09, I was really impressed with how much fun it was.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-12-2009, 12:14 AM

I'm one of five kids, so I can't even imagine being an only child.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 12:15 AM

@ Rubi

Wow that is so weird, i'm a half only child too xD;;
I'm 14 years older than my sister, we weren't raised together either

@ First

I couldn't imagine having siblings ^^;; Hehe
What number are you outta the 5??

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:21 AM

@Never Know- Are you and your sibling very close? My brother and I are, but I wonder what it would have been like for him to have been around more.

@Nivvy- Whoa, reversed! What’s it like being on the older side? Does your sister get away with more stuff then you do? I hear that from my brother all the time.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 12:26 AM

I'm number four technically. My twin is number five by one minute.

I'm really close with my twin, close with my brother, kind of close with my other sister, and not very close with my oldest brother. I still live with the brother I'm close with. I talk to my twin about 3-5 days a week. I talk to my other sister usually at least once a week. A couple weeks can go by with my not hearing from my oldest brother.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 12:33 AM

@ rubi

Hmmm, its annoying. Lols... I find it hard talking to her, because she is a kid - and i just can't relate. Yeah, we have a problem where my mother is always like YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF YOUR SISTER RAHRAHRA. No matter how many times you tell a parent, nooo - they don't believe you xD;;

Edit - @ fir

(hope you don't mind the fir - i'm a bit knackered Lols!) Wow, what is it like being a twinny!?!

Last edited by Nivvy; 04-12-2009 at 12:36 AM..

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to larry the snail

Old 04-12-2009, 12:34 AM

Back, my easter friends. ;D

My mom is the oldest of five! ^^
I'm the oldest of three. My mom's dad was the oldest of 7, and his mom was the 3rd youngest of 16. x___x

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:40 AM

@Never Know- I think that’d be cool to live with your sibling if you got along really well. Do you feel like how close you are to your siblings is related to the size of your age gap, if you don’t mind me asking?
I’ve always been fascinated with twins. Are you identical or fraternal?

@Nivvy- Yeah, I get what you’re saying. My brother and I used to be like that, now that I’m older we get along great. x3;; We play video games and listen to music.

@Larry- Welcome back! How was driving?

@-@;;
I bet your family reunions are confusing. I thought mine where large… good Lord

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 12:42 AM

@ Rubi

Ohh i hope things turn out like that with my sister and i! I'd love to do that with her. At the moment its just like >___>;; *sigh* 'When will you grow up already??' Lols!

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 12:48 AM

Nivvy - xD I don't mind. You can call me whatever.

Being a twin has its ups and downs. Like in school, I always had someone to play with or eat lunch with and that sort of thing, so you're not really the odd one out. Then when you get older and it's time to separate and do your own things, it kind of sucks.

Larry - My mom is one of eight kids. I think she's like the 5th or 6th one. I can't remember. Sixteen kids is crazy. I don't know how people can handle that many kids. I'd go insane. I'd probably go insane with two, though...

rubi - I guess the order of birth kind of factors into how close we are. The brother I live with was the third child technically. Then, my older sister is his twin. She's older by about five minutes. When we were younger, she didn't like my twin and I because we got our dad's attention when we born, and she was jealous. My brother played with us, though, so I kind of know him more. And my oldest brother moved out when I was 11- or 12-years-old, so that kind of factors into our not-so-closeness.

My twin and I are fraternal.

That was a lot of typing...

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 12:49 AM

Boring. ): It was rainy so my dad didn't let me go very far.

I went to one family reunion for the 16. The Peterson's Family Reuinion! But my branch of the family, starting with my greatgrandpa... we're short and pleasantly plumb when old with dark hair. They're long and thin and tall and blond... xP They all live in Utah too. We're Californians. The whole time we just sit at a table like "o.O" xp

My greatgrandma's dad was married twice, so it was really like 2 families. She never really knew her older siblings growing up.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:54 AM

@Nivvy- I’m sure it will! We younger siblings are not annoying forever.
Just remember, older siblings can be annoying too. ;D

@Never Know- I don’t think of it as a lot of typing, I think to think of it as a hand workout. ;]

Family dynamics are really interesting, I think.

@Larry- Californian?
-high fives-
Me too! Where are you from?
8D

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 12:54 AM

@ fir

Coolio ^^
Are you both identical o_O?
Hmmm, that sounds nice ^^ It would make school a bit easier
that was one of the worst things for me during school years
i felt a dependancy on having people i knew around me

and when they weren't there, i'd kinda just fold - and buckle
and didn't do well at school at all >.<;;

@ rubi

No doubt ^^ Lols!
I know my sister hates me telling her what to do haha

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 01:01 AM

I was born in West Hills, but grow up in Simi Valley. -high fives-
Southern California, baby. ;D
How about you?

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 01:03 AM

Oh! A lurker thread! I love these. *lurks in the background*

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 01:05 AM

Rubi - xD Hand workout is a nice way of putting it.

Nivvy - No, we're not identical. I don't really think we look much alike at all, but somehow, people still confuse us.

Yeah, I'm not much of a social butterfly. I tend to wait for people to approach me first. So, having her made it much easier. She's a bit more outgoing than I am.

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 01:08 AM

-drags psyrien out- D: No lurking, you have to post! And be social! xP We don't judge.

@First to Never Know- I wait for people to approach me too. x)
Unless I'm bored and I can tell they're shy, then I'll be the brave one.