Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-01-2012, 11:10 PM

((I think so xD. But I dunno... I've seen some transformations where they dont i could have sworn... but I'm not sure so I'll just have her have it on transformation. You can do whichever way you wish. I figured I didn't SAY she wasn't holding ehr weapon so we can jsut say she already had it >.>))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 11:18 PM

( Oh xD I just wondered~ maybe when she uses her beam attack a magical canon appears~ )

Mochi was trapped by the vines but she found a way out of it. She swiped her hand in the air drawing a strange figure and soon little orbs of light popped out of it. This was her static rain attack, it was purely defense and could only paralyze a target. The little orbs exploded causing the vines to stiffen from the impact. She used the electrified blade to cut her way through and looked at Kinoko "Do you need any help?" She asked her with a delicate tone in her voice, it looked like she was handling things very well.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM

Kinako simply looked up and gave the other woman a rather defiant, battle ready smile. She was normally such a calm person but she enjoyed these battles. It stood in the way of those who had perverted her wonderful, beautiful plants into these monsters. A fact that to her seemed intensely personal. Then again that might have to do with the fact that one of her prize, antique rose bushes was the first monster that she saw and nearly turned against her... You do NOT turn a girls own roses against her...

Why she smiled would be clear as the monster staggered towards her. It was in pieces and barely able to move. She whirled her glaive above her head and quickly sliced the blade downward. It tore through the beast, leaving a gray streak in it's wake. The beast fell to the side, slowly becoming simple seeds as most of the monsters did. She always wondered... were the seeds simply the plant that had been turned purified or were they the seeds of whatever had changed them?

((I figure the mew's purified animals so maybe these mews can purify the plants XD. It's up to you though what the seeds are/if they are purified XD)0

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2012, 11:48 PM

(Makes sense to me x3 )

"Nope, guess not." Mochi sighed in relief of course she didn't like fighting against these plants either, but whatever 'caused them to act in that way was the real problem. Not the plants themselves. "You're pretty good," she told her as she walked up to her taking a good look at the seeds as they had a faint white glow to them. "It's not gonna like come back or anything is it?" She never really had experience fighting these things. It was too bad her element wasn't fire. Lightning didn't seem to bother these things all that much.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-01-2012, 11:58 PM

((there. wasn't sure where to put the middle paragraphs info earlier XD))

"Thanks... and I don't think so.. I've been gathering the seeds and watching them but they don't seem to be any different then any other seeds. I haven't tried planting them yet though..." She said quietly as she gathered the seeds in her hands. They seemed ...cleaner then when she defeated them completely by herself. Was the other mew's power helping the seeds somehow? Perhaps they were purifying them? So many questions..

Still as the other one spoke of fire she shuddered. Absently she reached down and touched her thigh... the revealing outfit would likely show why she shuddered. Her body had scars that were clearly old burns. She forced the though away, however, focusing her attention on the seeds once more. Two of them had more effect it seemed then one... even if the other's attack had only hit its vines...

"Perhaps you should take these home and see what happens..." She suggested with a shrug. She pushed the seeds into the other woman's hands thoughtfully. Perhaps she'd take them to other mews and they could figure it out. She showed no sign but inwardly she was rather disturbed. Could she help plants better as a team? No... things were better on her own. She wouldn't prance around as a maid in some cafe when she could be at home with her plants...

Last edited by Staria; 03-02-2012 at 12:02 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2012, 12:09 AM

(Lulz xD )

Mochi listened to her and took the seeds into her hand, "I have some pots at my house that are empty, I'll see what happens." She then looked at the girl's thigh seeing a burn mark for a second, she didn't say anything about it, but it seemed their job was done for the day. Now it was a matter of how to turn back arriving home and looking the way she was would be pretty awkward.

"Oh wait, we can go to the science lab and borrow some plant stuff...if you want to come with me and find out, you don't have to if you don't want to." She didn't want to make the other girl feel like she was forced to do something she didn't want.

She felt a little embarrassed standing there in such a revealing outfit, but she kind of liked it, and she was wearing the same one too it looked like except hers was black.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 AM

((It's different >.> but i imagine reveals her legs simply because what magical girl one doesn't? I mean seriously xD. I'm sketching design ideas right now XD))

"I wouldn't plant the seeds yet... but you may want to have any other mews that come to your team use their energy on them or touch them. Just a small experiment of mine... won't even need equipment." She said quietly, not revealing too much of her inner thoughts. She glanced back towards the school then. People would probably come to investigate soon. She frowned at the thought but took the other girls hand.

"We should get out of here..." She suggested softly and pulled the girl towards the school. She was careful to keep them fairly hidden by the courtyards trees, inwardly unsure. She didn;t want to admit a team might be a good thing... but Mochi could find out for her. Time woudl tell

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2012, 06:47 AM

(I had to re-read that twice xD I thought you said news xD )

Mochi looked at her and followed closely behind as she pulled her along, "Team?" She asked her where they on a team? She had thought Mews acted individually. Of course she didn't pay much attention to them all that much. It kinda felt fun creeping around like this. How long did the transformation last? She couldn't remember, maybe they had to will themselves back, two girls running out in skimpy outfits would garner attention, but then, this was Japan. People would think they were just cosplaying.

"If you say so," she answered, she thought it would be better if they researched them more or something, right? Of course she wasn't sure. She was sure being dragged around a lot today.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 04:52 PM

"I'm sure some will answer the call to you eventually... tell me if more mews come to you and when they touch it they glow more..." she said quietly, though she had no interest in doing so. She stayed behind the trees as some people ran past to where the fight had been and nodded to herself. She then closed her eyes and touched the gold charm on her chest. The focus and touch caused her transformation to slowly dissolve in a few light gray fragments. Happy with herself she then turned towards the other girl. She wondered if she would undo her own transformation...

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2012, 08:41 PM

(I had it that they were magic seeds which regrow the same plant it mutated into, but like in its orioginal non-violent form and instead of taking weeks to grow it only takes a day..unless you have something else in mind? :p )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 08:45 PM

((the glow thing is I just figure the more mews that purify/use their energy the more purified they are was all xD. As far as what the seeds are i had no plans. XD if that's what you want that works. ))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2012, 08:47 PM

(Oh I see :p )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 08:56 PM

((so yeah XD it could easily be what you just said so yeah. xD Are you going to post or not? :P))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-02-2012, 09:04 PM

( Hold on to your panties woman xP )

Mochi looked at Kinoko, why was she looking at her? She copied her actions because she knew how to turn back, thanks to the girls at the cafe. She changed back into her pig-tailed mute self and looked a little saddened. I can't talk anymore.. was what she thought, it seemed the other girl had a similar issue even though she could speak. She then started to pat herself when she remembered she left her note book back at the library. She looked back at the ruined window caused by the plant from earlier.

Maybe she could get it later, she then looked back at Kinoko wondering what she was going to do now.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 09:20 PM

Kinoko watched her a moment before quickly figuring out what was going on. With a soft, gravely 'come on' she took Mochi's hand and began to lead her towards the school again. Her backpack had disappeared with her transformation and reappeared on her shoulders so it was only Mochi she was going back for. Briefly she wondered if the police or emergency crew would show up. It was curious... then again they probably didn't really know what they were supposed to do. Bullets hardly bothered the creatures...

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2012, 04:05 AM

Mochi looked at the building with a worried look on her face, was it really that important? She could just check the lost and found later.

I guess I don't really need it that bad but.... she then remembered she had a cell phone and used that instead to text a message.

"They'll probably take it to the lost and found, I won't worry about it too much I can just ask them tomorrow." She stuck her tongue out as she texted, it was a habit she had. She heard sirens draw near, and it looked like a news crew was with them.

"What do we do? They'll question us if they see us." She asked her on her phone.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-03-2012, 04:55 AM

(didn't mean to edit this >.< accidentally took out my pooost))

Last edited by Staria; 03-04-2012 at 04:09 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2012, 07:54 PM

Mochi looked at her, it really wasn't important. She closed her eyes and was about to say something else when they were interrupted she turned to see a weird girl handing her her notebook. Where did she come from? She seemed nice enough though, so once she took it she patted her on the head as a way of giving thanks. Tea..? She thought as she heard the girl speaking, did she see them transform then?

She would probably guess that Kinoko would just tell her to go on ahead, since she had that anti-social attitude of hers. IT wasn't like she had anything else to do, but weren't classes still going on?

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 04:09 AM

Kinoko raised an eyebrow. Usa-chan? Neko-chan? She had to have seen them. For a moment she narrowed her eyes, putting a hand on Mochi's shoulder. She was not so sure she trusted this new violet haired woman one bit. She seemed cheerful and nice alright but Kinoko was not naive enough to believe that there weren't people who would love to manipulate their power.

"I do not see any reason for you to be so...familiar with us. What do you want...?" She asked quietly, tugging Mochi back towards her protectively. She was not much of a team player but Mochi seemed to naive to protect herself from some things..

Arielle blinked at her head being patted but then simply giggled. This girl was kinda funny. She realized that Mochi looked a little uncertain. Oh right... classes. They'd been out fighting so they didn't realize what had happened.

"Oh! Classes. Umm due to some strange mist and the monster they decided to cancel classes and send everybody home." As she said 'strange mist' she couldn't help but smirk mischievously a little. She hadn't expected the mist to scare everybody so much. It was harmless and really just for a smoke cover type of thing. It was after all mostly normal mist, just water. Worse that could happen as your hair get a little frizzy....but considering the plant monsters perhaps she could understand. She then looked to the mistrustful Kinoko.

"why? because we're the same." She said quietly. For a moment she looked around before she turned back to them. She then turned her back to them and pulled up her shirt to show her mew mark on her lower back. She then turned towards them and grabbed both their hands. Without another word she started for her house, Kinoko following along to protect Mochi probably...

((Mew Marks - Tokyo Mew Mew ))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 AM

(Should they all have them on different parts on their body like in the show or just in the same place? O.o )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 04:24 AM

((I figure different XD and place of choice lol.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-04-2012, 04:47 AM

When Mochi felt herself being pulled into Kinoko she blushed slightly she couldn't say anything to defend herself but she smiled at Kinoko and hugged her letting her know it was okay, she didn't sense any evil vibes from the strange little foreigner. After listening to the girl it didn't seem like they had much choice. She was curious about her too, what kinda house did foreign people live in?

Her mark was on her breasts, of all places, well it's not like they needed to show them around or did they?

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-05-2012, 12:13 AM

Kinoko nearly jumped as she was hugged by the other girl, a little paranoid now adays. She pushed away the thought and patted the other girl on the shoulder tentively. She wasn’t so sure about this… She didn’t trust the little foreigner one bit, she could be leading them into a trap! They didn’t know who was behind this or if the mew mark was even real. Perhaps she would make the other girl transform when they got where they were going…

Still she stayed quite as the other girl began to chat easily. It was obvious this other girl was not quiet by any means. She wasn’t the type Kinoko would usually spend time with… but she really didn’t have a whole lot of choice. Ari held all the cards at the moment and Mochi was too naïve to let handle things on her own. Was she threatening blackmail?

Arielle hummed lightly to herself as she skipped towards her home. Two new friends! So her and Che were not alone after all. The two had already been friends and Ari being a rather strange person had taken that as a sign. A sign that all the people chosen by nature to defend it now were supposed to be friends! These two quiet girls just didn’t know it yet that was all. Oh well, she’d convince them!

”Oh, we will be meeting my friend at my house too. She’s like us too…Her name is Che and she’s in the judo club and the track club. She’s really cool and independent but really nice too. I think you’ll really like her.” She said the first quietly but then spoke normally for the rest. Apparently she liked her friend very much… then again she tended to like most people. Ari was by nature a very open hearted person and very gentle.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 AM

By the time Che had been able to get away from the rest of the class and across the field to the building, it seemed the action was over. She nervously fiddled with gold pendant in her hand. She still wasn't used to this whole transformation thing, but she shouldn't have hesitated, she have been faster! What if Ari was caught up in it again? What if she was hurt?

Ignoring the gasps and the attempts to call her from teachers and other students, Che rushed through though the locker room and darted up the steps, her sneakers squeaking on the tiles as she took a sharp turn. Her long legs quickly carried her through the halls and towards the library, where she leapt over the make-shift blockade a janitor was erecting, much to his displeasure. Once inside, she quickly looked around, one hand still clutching the pendant. There was broken glass, splintered wood and torn books everywhere. The place was a mess, but she couldn't see or smell much blood.

A bit relieved, Che let out a sigh and walked towards the shattered window and looked down into the courtyard. As she did, the wailing of sirens became louder, telling her it was time to go. She frowned, and looked down over the courtyard and the people who milled about, trying to piece together what happened. She was angry with herself for not being fast enough, but there was no reason to linger. School was out for the rest of the day, and she was supposed to meet Ari at her house. Perhaps the bubbly girl had made it away from the scene and left like the rest of the students were.

Moving past the janitor again with an apologetic smile, she started back down the hall, heading to the lockers to change. Once she was back in her fuku, she slipped her school shoes into her bag and took off across the field again, heading for a the shortcut the usually took after track meet.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-05-2012, 03:45 AM

It seemed Kinoko was very paranoid, she didn't know what happened in the past to her, but something like this wasn't all bad was she? Sure the Japanese were cautious with foreigners, she had heard that there were places they weren't even allowed to go. Though they had bigger problems than worrying about that. This mention of a friend also sparked some interest in the silent girl. Mochi took Kinoko's hand and smiled at the little girl, she was overly friendly for a French person, it was completely different than what she thought. Of course it was all stereotypes she heard, but she wondered if France lived up to all of that or proved it wrong. She had never been out of the country before now that she thought on it.