IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 12:01 AM

Riuke blinked but nodded."yeah im fine",he said calmly following."I though there were two of them"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-02-2014, 12:08 AM

Renji looked at him and nodded as well and they went into the throne and saw the king and queen. Renji walked more and bowed to the queen and king.

Isabella watched them and thought one of them was cute.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 12:21 AM

Riuke did the same turning serious again,he then looked to Renji who would do all the explaining

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-02-2014, 12:40 AM

The king smiled at them and said "I see you came here to the city I see you are young strong men I think you are perfect for my daughters. What you think my dear." The queen smiled and nodded. The king nodded and said "this is my oldest daughter Isabella."

Renji looked at them and bowed still and said "I am Renji this is my brother Riuke." Renji looked at Isabella and bowed to her and then hit Riuke to say something.

The king nodded and then looks for his youngest daughter "Will someone get my youngest daughter."

Renji looked at him and said "I will my majesty." Renji listen where the princess is. Renji left the throne room and went to the door and knocked on the door.

Isabella listened to them and then looked at Riuke and thought he was handsome and shock her head a bit and was shy a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 12:54 AM

Riuke smiled."its nice to meet you all,thank you for allowing us to live in your kingdom"

Miyu sighed looking to the door,she went to it but didnt open it."im not comeing out,so you can just leave"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 12:57 AM

Renji bowed to the door and said "My lady the king must see you if you do not your father would be upset." Renji said in a calm handsome voice.

Isabella nodded and then looked at her father "I will see if Lord Renji needs help would you like to come Lord Riuke?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 12:58 AM

Miyu blinked but shook her head."i dont care,he doesnt care that hes fourceing me into marrage now does he!",she said walking away form the door and sat by her window.

Riuke nodded and stood."sure,thanks you for asking"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 01:31 AM

Isabella smiled and they both went to her sister room and saw Renji tried to get her opened the door. Isabella sigh "sister you need to come out I don't want father's guards coming to get you again."

Renji looked at her and heard what the princess thought and he then felt bad for her and understand but he knows it is nothing they can do about it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 01:33 AM

Miyu didnt answer, the room was silent.

Riuke blinkwed."so shes done this before?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 01:39 AM

Isabella nodded and then looked around a bit and said "please don't tell anyone." Isabella then was in front of the door and used some type of magic and it unlocks the door. Isabella goes in and looks around "sister please don't be like this."

Renji nodded and then was in shock and was right they know magic. Renji followed her and looked around and walked a bit and saw a girl all blue and froze and bowed to her "princess Miyu?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 02:00 AM

Miyu looked to them."the door was locked for a reason",she said looking sad.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:12 AM

Isabella came closer to Renji and then looked upset with her sister "Sister I am upset with you, you told me that isn't bad to dream about my book but you acting like a child sometimes I wish i was alone." Isabella cried and ran out.

Renji looked at herand saw her crying and looked at Miyu and sigh "I under how you feel but some people don't have a choice how do know how your sister feels." Renji sigh but bows.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 02:28 AM

Riuke sighed and followed isabella closely."hey take it easy"

Miyu watched her sister go and sighed."you can leave to",she said pointing to the door.Looking to Renji."you,have no idea what your talking about. ",she said softly then climbed out her window and down the tree,running off to village. When she got there she smiled as she started to help the people in the village conplete jobs and such,she even went to the orfanage to play with the children.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:36 AM

Renji sigh and watched her leave and then knew he could follow her and he did and was quiet about it. Renji saw she was with children and blushed a bit and thought she was kind but rude as well. Renji sigh and saw some guards come and sigh.

Isabella walked a bit more and went to the library and saw he was behind her and looked at him "I am sorry my sister is always like this but I worry for my sister."

The guards sigh and grabbed the princess "you must come back to the castle princesses your parents order it." The guards dragged her.

Renji didn't like it got on a mask on and fought them to save her and said "back off now."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 02:42 AM

Miyu growled some trying to get away but blinked when the masked man saved her and looked to the guards.

Riuke smiled some."i dont think she trys to hurt you.... shes probabbly upset about having a life chosen for her.....but she has a pure heart from what ive heard ....and even a pure hearted person can be selfish once in a while,i mean is it a big crime that she didnt want to come out of her room to meet a stranger that she is to marry?",he asked curiously."i men,im glad you did, i liked meeting you"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:47 AM

Isabella looked at him and nodded about it but she was the oldest and her job was to please her parents and the kingdom and looked at him and blushed a bit and smiled a bit "thank you Lord Riuke." Isabella smiled at him and then grabbed her hand and took him to the best part of the library.

Renji looked at them and looked mad and the guards ran off and Renji sigh and looked at her and said in a different voice "are you alright miss?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 02:58 AM

Miyu blinked a few times but nodded."um yes,i am okay...thank you",she said softly.

Riuke smiled some then followed happily

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 03:19 AM

Renji looked at her and said "your welcome but why did those men try to take you?"

Isabella looks at the garden and smiles at him "this is the garden it is beautiful." Isabella looked at him and he was close to her and blushed a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 03:21 AM

Riuke nodded."it is, ive never seen such a garden,its almost magical...."

Miyu sighed."im a princess,and i snuck out to do what i always do,help people ....i love doing it",she aid and blinked as a child came up taking her hand."be right there"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 03:51 AM

Renji looked at her and then the child and went to the child and did a trick and a flower came and give it to the kid and the child was happy. Renji looked at her "please be careful Miss I hope to see you again." Renji turned around and walked into the woods.

Isabella looked at him and said "well my sister and I come here since my parents never see us a lot." Isabella looked at him and looked down and said "there is this book i read it is my favorite book its about a knight and a princess Romance."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 04:03 AM

Miyu smiled softly after the man and felt her heart flutter and blinked."what was that?",she asked confused then looked around the towns people were done for the day,so she desided to go find her sister,and tell her about the mysterious man.

Riuke blinked looking to her."oh?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 04:08 AM

Renji left and head back to the castle and turned back to his normal self and had took off the mask and sigh and lean against the wall and sigh and looked upset a bit.

Isabella looked at him and smiled "i wanted to fall for someone who listens to me and you listen to me Riuke you are a nice man." Isabella smiled at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 04:34 AM

Riuke smiled at her then blinked when Miyu came running into the garden.

Miyu smiled."sorry about this but i need to borrow my sister",she said happily nad pulled Isabella away before she could argue,when they reached the library,Miyu was almost bouceing off the walls with happiness.

Riuke smiled as they wnet off then went for a walk but stopped seeing Renji."whats with you? you look like youve been dumped"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 04:41 AM

Renji looked at him and sigh "it is nothing but I got a bad feeling about this castle. The guards tried to take the princess Miyu and I fought them and I had to be someone else."

Isabella was taken be her sister and said "you look happy sister and so who made you happy sister?" Isabella looks at her and sat down on the window ledge.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-02-2014, 04:55 AM

Miyu was paceing."whats that thing you like to read about?whats it supose to feel like?",she asked softly

Riuke blinked."you didnt let her know it was you and the guards were oing thier job,bringing back the runaway princess..."