Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 04-18-2011, 03:51 PM

While that would seemingly sound like a good idea, you'd have to think about it a little more realistically.
I mean, first of all, where are you going to get that many treadmills? And how quickly after hearing that there are zombies will you be able to set them up? How long will you be able to power these treadmills? With an ongoing apocalypse, maintenance at power plants will stop and electricity will eventually stop. Say you were able to set this all up though, I figure zombie parts would eventually get stuck and clog the treadmills, rendering them useless.

But then again, it would be pretty hilarious to watch a zombie faceplant and bowl over others after being throw back by one.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 04-22-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
I'm gonna surround the perimeter of my house with treadmills so that when they try to climb in through the windows, they'll be stuck or catapulted back.

Genius, I know.
Love it. Just love it.

Zombierella
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2011, 04:20 PM

Run for as long as I can... at least that's what I've learned to do if zombies were to exist; that or suicide.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 04-24-2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C R E E P Y S A M View Post
GET THE F OUT.

This! Yes.
But other than that, decapitation probably works best. Once you've got the head off, that's half the battle.

Xalimei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-25-2011, 12:19 AM

I have two opinions that are going to sound 1) pessimistic and 2) silly.

1) I don't see how people will ever survive the zombie apocolypse, or why they even attempt to make plans, when they're obviously going to get infected somehow, and die.

2) Because 'Nuclear boy' made a 'poop' in his diaper in Japan, there are radioactive substances in the air and water, which means that whoever doesn't die or becoem infected, will gain superpowers and therefore become invincible againstall zombies =w=

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 PM

I can't believe people aren't bored of zombies yet.

Arkkath

Old 04-27-2011, 07:09 PM

Zombies will always be interesting.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 04-29-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
Proof?
Besides, it will likely be the last form of communication to fall besides cell phones.
Let me correct myself: if civilization as we know it falls, the internet will not exist. Well, it's not exactly that it won't exist. But we will not have access to it. Workers have to maintain the servers and the powerplants. If there's a zombie apocolypse, would you stay at work and keep on doing your job or run? I'd say run. All the servers go down and the powerplants shut down. No internet, no cell phones, not even light bulbs in some cases.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkkath View Post
Zombies will always be interesting.
Yes, yes they will. Until zombies became a reality. Then we'd start realizing "Oh, yeah, this might not be so cool afterall."

Arkkath

Old 04-29-2011, 01:42 PM

I'm not going to lie, if zombies ever do become a reality, the first thought I would have would be "It's happening. It's really happening! Alright!".
See, I would be excited at first because zombies are awesome, but then I would go into survival mode and get serious.

AmyHeartXVIII
A modern-day Jumi

Old 05-03-2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkkath View Post
I'm not going to lie, if zombies ever do become a reality, the first thought I would have would be "It's happening. It's really happening! Alright!".
See, I would be excited at first because zombies are awesome, but then I would go into survival mode and get serious.
Mm. Sounds logical.