PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-18-2012, 01:58 AM

Quickly leaving his chair behind he ran to stand by Intuition with a smile. Hearing the exchange between sisters made a strange expression cross the young man's face. Or rather Clement's eyes shifted uncomfortably from place to place until he decided to push his luck a little. Grabbing Intuition's arm he tried to tug her outside. Too many places lay in wait, hoping to be discovered in the dark of the night by adventurous people.

"Tell me have you already seen all your land? And, do you think that maybe I could meet this Dash I've been hearing so much about after?" So many questions! There was so much left to know. It just seemed like things piled one over the other until a tower of questions waited to be discovered.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-18-2012, 02:08 AM

Inny gasped a little as she was tugged out the door, then she was grinning and jogging a few steps ahead. "Yeah, I think I've covered every inch of our territory. But it's always good to re-explore. Who knows, maybe I missed something?" She gave a shrug, then glanced around. They weren't supposed to shift this close to home, but she planned to anyway.

"Dash? You already met him, remember? The black haired guy who laughed..." She faltered slightly. Clement had been the butt of the joke, but she pushed ahead. "Uh, yeah. He stays with us, but I didn't hear him in the house. He's probably around the barns. Let's go..." Now it was Intuition's turn to tug on Clement, heading towards one of the tall red buildings.

Inside, Dash was indeed peering around, checking on the cows that were ready to drop their calves. Inny shifted as soon as it was apparent there was no one around. This was always the form she felt most comfortable in. The reddish white wolf woman released Clement as she did so, and covered the distance in record time, trying to surprise the male shifted. Dash's emerald gaze stopped her when she was a foot away, and Inny veered off, panting her excitement near the male, and flicking her ears while hopping, clearly informing Dash their intent to explore. The tall boy wasn't quite as tall as Clement, standing at an even six feet, it was, however, a close call. As soon as Inny was done speaking with her movements, he glanced to the other male. His gaze wasn't welcoming, however, Inny didn't seem to notice.

"So you're supposed to become our little Inny's mate?" He questioned, grinning rather happily. "What if you don't fit in?" Clearly, he didn't think things would work between the two, and perhaps he didn't even want them to.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-18-2012, 02:34 AM

Somehow it was easy to follow Intuition's movements. Clement loped behind the woman with a silly grin on his face which soon turned into a frown. It was truly that man from before. Such a humiliating experience he'd caused him! Feeling a hiss coming up, Clement bit down hard on his cheek to stop from making a horrible mistake.

"Give me a chance to, and I will." Speaking up without hesitation the cat shifter moved forward. Standing beside his intended and staring down his tormentor. It was a classic showdown of sorts. Though it seemed like the kittenish form Clement adopted so suddenly had too many disadvantages to count, he was still confident that he would find a way. Being underestimated did give one an edge in a way, and he planned on using it. Hissing with back arched, the sandy colored cat unsheated it's claws and dug into the ground.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-18-2012, 02:46 AM

Dash shifted as well, and Inny gave a quick whine, glancing between the two. Tension was filling the air, and the female wasn't sure what to make of it. Dash ignored her. The female nudged the sandcat, sniffing and learning the scent.

Even in wolf form, Dash was tall and he seemed to enjoy lifting himself to full height to stare at the cat. Abruptly, he hopped forward, nipping Inny's leg. The female jumped playful, and Dash took off. As he'd hoped, Inny began to dash after him in a game of tag. Though his eyes had been green while human, Dash's were yellow now. When he finally stopped on the other side of the barn, he glanced back with a rather confident look, challenging the feline to best his speed, or avert the female's attention.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-18-2012, 02:55 AM

For a minute or two, the cat watched the wolves with calculating eyes. They moved so quickly on those long legs, but he could move just as fast thought it didn't seem like it. Size, pah, what did it truly matter? If for nothing else, Clement hoped that his determination and sheer will would allow him to be accepted within the pack. Running out he dashed between Inny and Dash's legs and began rubbing against the female wolf. Purring delightedly, he was rather surprised at the feel of her fur. It was much softer then he'd expected.

Glancing back at Dash, the cat's eyes narrowed. The game of chase, of speed, that he would challenge Dash for at another time. For now he was content to concentrate on Inny. Her playfulness was endearing, and definitely something that made Clement believe that they could be friends. Of course he hoped that it might turn to love, but for now friendship was more then enough.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-18-2012, 03:04 AM

The female wolf looked rather surprised, though pleased at Clement's rubbing. It was almost like having someone pet you. She opened her mouth in a wolfish grin, before lifting a paw and playfully pressing down on the cat.

Dash looked rather unhappy at this, however, and growled softly. Inny glanced at him and tilted her head in confusion, then returned the growl softly. Why couldn't Dash mind his own business?

(Should we have them, like communicate telepathically or something when in this form?)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-18-2012, 03:26 AM

((Maybe, yeah why not. ))

Purring delightedly, Clement half closed his golden eyes. Upon hearing the wolves growling he hissed loudly and swiped lightly at Dash's leg. Bach arched he moved to stand before Inny positively spitting with fury. The foul mouthed cretin, he had no business growling at Inny! Perhaps he was acting rash, but Clement already considered Intuition as his friend. And rightfully, she was his mate. The thoughts mingled together while he glared at Dash.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-18-2012, 03:35 AM

Dash had started to back down, lowering his bulky form so he was beneath Inny's smaller one. She was rightfully above him in the pecking order, and he'd obey or risk the small female's wrath. Dash had learned long ago he'd be given the silent treatment in human form, and meet her teeth in the wolf one.

After the cat moved and began hissing, however, Dash's hackles rose, and he continued to growl. With barely any movement of his muscles to give away his intent, he lunged at Clement, his jaws snapping. He may need to obey Inny, but there was no way he was gonna take a hissing fur ball above him. He was gonna wait, but it was time to show the intruder who was boss.

(Kay. Imma try to refrain as much as possible, though.)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM

The moment the wolf began growling, Clement knew a battle was coming. Mentally going over his own rather unusual techniques, the cat shifter tensed. With an angry howl he let Dash lunge for him. Instead of waiting for the large wolf to land he rolled under Dash's belly and raked sharp claws at the exposed underside. Scrambling out from under the wolf with a rumbling sound emanating from deep within his chest the cream colored cat waited. Reaching out to claw lightly at the wolf's hindquarters, he titled his head to the side with a twinkle in his golden eyes.

Clement was going to enjoy this, despite the fact that he knew a lot rode on this battle. He was proving himself not only to Dash, but to Inny and all the other wolves. Ears twitching wildly, Clement crouched down with his tail lashing wildly at the air behind him.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-21-2012, 09:44 PM

Dash howled with pain once he'd straightened, and arched, licking at his belly in confusion. The scratched stung! Soon, he was growling again. Instead of lunging forward, Dash laid on his stomach, crawling forward so the cat wouldn't be able to claw his stomavh, his jaws snapping once again.

Inny was hopping back and forth on her sets of legs. -Enough, both of you!- She finally barked, before turning and stomping off. Dash paused right away, looking after her and whining. Why was she all mad now?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-22-2012, 02:42 AM

It was satisfying to hear that howling of pain. Making a mark did make that happen. When the wolf began to crawl forward, Clement was ready to jump up and dig his claws into the exposed back. He froze the moment Inny spoke. Ears flicking back and forth, Clement thought over his options. Shaking his head, he shifted to his human form and moved past Dash like he wasn't worth it.

"Intuition!" Falling into step beside her, he let out a sigh while rubbing his head. "Sorry, he just gets on my nerves." And had since that meeting earlier that night. The wolf, that man, such an infuriating person. Clement had no trouble hurting him, as long as it was nowhere near fatal. It was that animalistic side of him showing it's face, hissing and spitting to show that it too had a say in his actions.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-22-2012, 02:55 AM

Dash didn't shift, but ran after her as well. He stopped in front of the female, cutting her off, and whined loudly, before rolling unto his back. He wiggled around, his jaws open and his tongue dropping out to hang off to the side. Inny rolled her eyes and tossed her hand at him.

She sent a glare towards Clement when he spoke. "Oh, I thought you were better than him, you know!" She lowered her voice, and turned her back to the groveling wolf. "If it wasn't for this arrangement, I'd probably be marrying him. Just cause he wants to hold a grudge doesn't mean you need to, too! This is supposed to be a fun night. If you two wanna fight, do it at the pack meetings, not when it's just the three of us!"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-22-2012, 03:03 AM

Whispering angry words back with his gold eyes flashing, Clement threw out his hands in exasperation. " I don't know how this works! If I'd know that I'd have waited." Shooting Dash a dirty look, the cat shifter took a deep breath as he sighed. "Look, I'm sorry Intuition. Believe me or not, but I'm sorry." His apology wasn't aimed at the other wolf. It was so strange here.

Cat's took care of their differences anyway they wanted. They were so independent about it all. This was just frustrating! Being thrown into such a situation without any information, it was mind boggling. "Can we still go exploring?" Leaving Dash behind sounded like such a wonderful idea.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-22-2012, 03:16 AM

"It's not against any rules..." Inny replied with a sigh, "It's just...tonight is supposed to be fun, and we can get to know each other better. I just didn't want this to happen." She paused to glare at Dash, who was still whining. After a few minutes, she nodded. "Yes...let's go. No more fighting tonight, okay?" Dash nodded, though he shot a glance towards Clement, clearly ready to jump at the chance to attack the feline again.

Inny shook her head, then smiled, willing to forget what happened a moment ago. When a wolf forgave, it was immediate. "Where do you want to go first?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-22-2012, 05:31 PM

A look of understanding crossed the cream haired man's face upon hearing her words. Nodding with a bright smile, Clement bowed with and extended an arm towards Inny. "The forest, then the pastures, and maybe after that we can try exploring some of the buildings." Childlike curiosity lit his golden eyes as the man bounced almost impatiently on the balls of his feet.

It was time to be off and away! Leaving annoyances behind to enjoy the company of someone who'd hopefully become a fast friend. Sending an almost eager glare at Dash, Clement forced himself to relax. He knew he'd surprised the wolf, and hopefully that would earn him some kind of clemency in the coming days. After that, it would be Inny's turn when they went to his home. It wouldn't do think about that now, this hurdle had to be conquered first after all.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-22-2012, 07:48 PM

Intuition giggled at his boyish delight, and turned away. She began jogging towards the trees, shifting once under cover. Dash followed the pair, nipping at Clement's legs whenever Inny had turned away. Likewise, whenever the rusty female wolf teased the feline or it seemed like she was taking too much of an interest in his doings, the wolf would knock her over, starting a game of tag.

It became clear after a short time that the wolves sense of humor involved a lot of hiding and popping out at other, and that Inny loved to chase down and tackle the other two.

(Sorry it's short. Figured I'll create as much tension with Dash as I can!)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-24-2012, 03:29 PM

The long legged blond was able to follow Intuition easily enough, despite Dash's attempts at trying to anger him and slow him down. Once inside the treeline he shifted into his cat form. Every time Dash tried to push him over, he simply rolled into the wolf and clawed lightly at his exposed underbelly in a playful way. Clement had taken Inny's words to heart, and though he found Dash annoying he simply played, and did not do anything to provoke a full out battle like earlier.

At one point, after seeing how the wolves played the game, Clement clambered into a tree and dropped down to land firmly on Dash's shoulders with a satisfied purr.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-25-2012, 01:26 AM

Dash didn't take the movements as playing, snapping at the male. His biting got worse and worse as time went on, though he still carefully kept his actions from the female wolf. When Clement landed on his back, however, it was totally unexpected. The wolf snarled and reached behind him, snapping at the cat, his head twisted around.

Inny watched the proceeding with a wag of her tail, panting her laughter.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-25-2012, 01:33 AM

Laughing silently to himself, the cat kneaded his paws into the wolf's back. With a small meow he leaned forward to lick the wolf's ear just to see how he might react. Clement still wasn't attacking Dash, though the wolf did so at every turn. In fact he was beginning to enjoy annoying him slightly, and springing surprises on the man as well. Tail lashing in the air as he wiggled his butt to keep his footing, Clement managed to look comical and graceful all at the same time.

Shooting an amused glance at Inny, he winked before letting his tongue slip from his mouth again as he began cleaning Dash's head with an amused purr rumbling from his chest.

((Clement is enjoying himself way too much ... ))

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-25-2012, 11:34 AM

The dog clearly didn't like the attention, turning his head and shaking himself before trying to bite the cat once again. He jumped into the air, twisting and springing about in the parody of a young colt. Eventually, Dash landed and rolled unto his back.

Inny thought it was hilarious, and dashed back and forth towards the male, nipping his feet, which seemed to heighten his irritation. Either Inny saw it as a new game, or she didn't really care how Dash felt. Either way, she had her fun.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-25-2012, 05:05 PM

Scrambling away with a hiss as the wolf rolled around, Clement shook himself out with fur bristling. Huffing lightly he started cleaning himself with his tongue without caring that the two wolves were probably watching. Once finished he turned around to begin poking around the forest. There were so many places to explore! Maybe secret caverns or ruins lay around the place.

He couldn't wait to find out, and meowed out to signal where he was before continuing to trot along happily. Tail fluffed out, he sniffed at different places cautiously. The skittering of a squirrel caught his attention. Smiling to himself the cat began stalking the unsuspecting creature.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-25-2012, 09:44 PM

Dash had laid on the ground, growling. He was clearly unhappy with the cat getting the better of him, once again, but there wasn't much he could do about it. Inny was chewing on his tail, and he turned to snap irritably at her. She bounced away and tilted her head. Dash began moviing back towards the farmhouse with his tail between his legs. She turned her attention to the cat as he meowed. Wagging her tail, she trotted towards him.

She came through the bush easily, familiar with the land, and knowing there was nothing here that could hurt her. When she stepped unto a rather beaten area, the cat was crouched. She stopped, watching quietly. It was clear he was hunting, though she couldn't see or smell much to hunt.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-26-2012, 12:54 AM

Once the little grey squirrel had slithered to the ground, he pounced with a hiss. Catching it in his mouth, he it down hard until the squirrel had stopped moving. Turning golden eyes to Inny, the sand cat tilted his head to the side with a paw upon his kill. It was strange to think that her prey was much large then he was, and that he would be nothing more then an irritating meal for Intuition.

Fur puffing out, Clement shook his head and looked down upon his kill. He didn't think the wolf would want to have any of it. Still he picked it up and nudged it towards the woman in wolf form with a questioning look and a soft meow. Her comments earlier had hurt, though he'd not really commented on them directly.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:25 AM

Inny grew more puzzled as a squirrel moved unto the ground. Clement seemed to be moving towards it. She understood a moment later. The sand cat hunted smaller prey. Grief washed over her again, even as she watched him pounce. If he was bigger, it would have been a perfect kill on a rabbit.

Still, the feline offered her the squirrel. She couldn't remember eating one since she was a pup first learning to hunt. Still, it was how a mate behaved, offering his mate the kill first. Normally it was a large kill, and the male could eat after the female had her fill. The rodent would be gone in one bit. And he was obviously trying to be a good mate. She flicked her ears back, and hesitated slightly, before stepping forward. She rolled the dead animal over a few times, wondering how to eat it and leave some left. Wolves, after all, didn't chew their food.

Eventually, she flopped down and held the grey squirrel in her paws, chewing rapidly, until she separated it into two parts. She nudged one towards Clement, woofing a thanks, then turned to her half, gnawing her half, bones crunching beneath her jaws. A moment later, it had been swallowed.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-26-2012, 12:36 PM

Clement knew she was disappointed in his hunting abilities. Determinedly the feline shifter decided that he would try to go out hunting on his own until he was able to take down slightly larger prey then himself. Perhaps he could take down bigger birds and rabbits if he tried enough. Of course doing so in front of others while he practiced wasn't a pleasant thought, so he would have to find the nests and warrens on his own. So be it, Clement never wanted to see that hesitance in Inny's stance again.

As the half the squirrel was nudged his way, Clement popped down to begin eating it almost delicately. Chewing every bite with strange sickening sounds, he ate the thing without a thought for bones. They were so tiny! They had to be considering how small the creature was. Finishing after Intuition, Clement looked at the wolf almost questioningly before moving to her side and beginning to try and clean her. It was what cat's did, or at least the shifters, with close friends and family. Intuition was his family now, and he wanted to show her that in the way of his people. He doubted she'd understand though, or that Dash had understood he'd been trying to offer him friendship.