Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:01 AM

lol well if you say my room now you would understand. On my walls I have pictures, fans, characters, plates, and more of either chinese or japanese decents. Then I have shelfs with figures of the different poses of the buduh, and all the figures of the zodiac signs. I have wooden swords, sake set x2. Bowls, chopsticks, plates, tea set, and not to mention my movies, mangas, old claigraphy set, shounen jumps, and more.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-28-2007, 02:03 AM

NICE! Sounds wonderful. Mines barren, short term renting means no decoration at all!

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:08 AM

Lol its cluttered but I love it ^^ ohhh I am also changing it adding some koi fish and a little zen garden here after christmas if all goes well ^^

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:09 AM

Sweet, I'll have a garden to decorate in December!

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:12 AM

Sweetness my house gets so christmasey it iesnt funny. My mom begins to listen to christmas music in like november...its scary...but hey thats christmas around here

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:15 AM

I want a tree! My parents are the same. They (man it feels wierd not saying we) put carols on the phones hold system too :P

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:20 AM

Lol yeah my mom bakes christmas cookies around that time and the house smells sooo good...and then I wounder why im fat

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:36 AM

My mom hasn't baked since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:40 AM

My mom and dad both used to be chefs...my mom was a pastry chef for quite some time so we get good goodies at christmas...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:42 AM

Nice. my blokes mom is a cheff. I love her!

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:46 AM

Yeah I love it too...they also teach me things too...like its sad to a point when you go into home ec and teach the teacher not have the teacher teach you

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:48 AM

I spent cooking class making my bessie mate burst into hysterics with comments like:
Teacher: Then you heat it on the hob for 30 minutes
Me: And when it's boiling hot I run past and knock it all over her...

We hated that teacher :P

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:50 AM

lol my home ec teacher is a wanker...I swear to god she dose things just to piss me off...like the other day she did not know what a piping bag was...I was like you got to be shitting me!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:53 AM

I got an F in that class and I know what a piping bag is! I fill it with buttercream... then use bare minimum and eat the rest :)

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 02:58 AM

Lol it was so sad...we had this little work sheet that we had to do...you had to list different things in a kitchen...I filled it out in like 10 minutes all 40 back to back pages and it took the class the full 2 hours of class time plus an hour the next day....and it was simple things like measuring cups, pans, pots, blenders...that type of things! she didnt even know what a pie cover was...A PIE COVER!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 03:02 AM

It covers pies *nods* I despaire! I'd have been even worse with her. I was viscious with teachers. If they didn't know their subjects or made an enemy of me they were doomed, but if I liked you, you basically ruled the school, because I'd enforce order. I was well feared for my temper...long story.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 03:06 AM

lol omg join the club...like my teacher his name is Mr. Mckay...I love him...he is really kind and nice and just a all out fun teacher...he lets you slack but makes sure you get your work done.

Then you have a teacher like Mrs. Eddy...a total bitch...from the first day I met her I hated her. She is one of those teachers that if the slightest thing dosent go her way she would be breathing down your neck untill it dose....one day she laid a hand on me and I was so close to having her job ((because my father has many friends in the school bored and the principle is a family friend)) that it wasnt even funny...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 03:20 AM

Mr Baker, my drama teacher was amazing, he'd send those of us doing drama outside school postcards wishing us luck on show day and he'd always have time to go over your lines in private. He was fair and always listened to my side of things when lot of people just heard "Angel hit me" and that was it. My Baker heard "Because I was attacking her friend."
Mr Baker the technology teacher was just the same, whilst others would have seen "Angel is chasing after me with a sharp knife" he heard "Because I'd threatened her sister."

But then there was my RE teacher who I disagreed with once over whether or not God is as amazing and all loving as the bible makes out. (My view was if he loves everyone and he's not evil why the hell wa he killing two of the sweetest little girls I knew in the cruelest way possable? Only someone without unlimited power or with malicious intent could do such a thing. No disrespect, but thats my view and he was trying to force me into saying the Christian Gos is omnipitent and such and I couldn't and can't believe such a thing.) So because I disagreed he refused to let me in class for the rest of the year. This was at the start of the year...

They get worse...

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 03:29 AM

Oh god tell me about it. I got into a fight with one of my old teachers on wealther what happened with the 10 plagues of egypt had a scientific explanation or if it was really god smighting those of egypt. Anyways we argured and yelled and cursed at each other ((science teacher and student)) with that then lead into the evalution of man ((wich I dont beleive in might I add)) and then adam and eve, noah and the arc...the whole thing it was really bad. And because I argued back and forth with him for...oh I dont know about a week ((we were doing the evolution unit in bio)) I got the science award...which to this day I still do not under stand in the least but anyway it happened.

Then to top all of that off a teacher came in when we were arguing about it then we got into the ten commandments...then me and the second teacher got into an argument on which mountain moses went up to get the stone tables from the lord...it was one big mess I tell you...I was so pissed it wasnt funny. Like I was pissed to an extent that the next day I brought my bible ((which I have read cover to cover)) in and yelled at them some more...it was kinda fun!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2007, 03:36 AM

See I don't believe in a lot of the bible BUT a lot of people don't believe in Chaos giving birth to Gaia who gave birth to humanity, demons and the gods. I won't tell a Christian that Adam and Eve and Eden is BS and I hope in turn they don't tell me Gaia is BS. Beliefs should be respected even if they are not your own. This inability to accept other peoples beliefs has led to the worst attrocities! The crusades and witch burnings for example.

*sigh* Religion. ALL POSATIVE religion is good. And it's ALL right! Not the same thing for everyone, but who am I to say Adam and Eve isn't the right version? Was I there? Have I got irrefutable proof? Nope, so I can't. It may be right, it may be wrong, it's not for me to say, but I can believe differently.

And that is my view on Religion. Completly and utterly.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 03:42 AM

Frankely to me it dosent matter I have friends that are satinists, pagan and more so if you have a religion not mind power to you....because all I know it that we are here and no one knows how we got her so thats what myths of mankind are for...plus if we had all the answers life would be boring and dull...

Well I am out for the night got to go take a shower then I have to change my bed and then I think I am going to draw...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-04-2007, 02:19 PM

*pokes Pinky*

Hey doll! You ok? I haven't chatted to you in a while? What do you think of my examples? I redid them a little bit as I no longer feel like doing two styles. I wonder if anyone actually wants art by us? I've been thinking of signing my work again...I used to sign in Kanji...but I'm not too sure people like that on their art...? I used to sign as firewind...long story, but this is what it looked like...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2007, 05:15 AM

Man, we need to get some regulars here. This place fell off of the first post *revives* Please someone talk to me. I hate double posting...

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 11-06-2007, 09:48 AM

Hello, Jayms!

How are you? XD

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2007, 04:53 PM

Not in a good way to be honest with you. I'd love to be getting drunk right now or asleep. I've not slept yet! 20 hours solid now. I got home to...*shudders and points at her journal*