loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 AM

"She's the killer..."Tanya whispered to her.She looked over at the other girl wide eyed.She looked down at her hands and saw blood.She looked up at Sally."Oh my god sally we have to get the hell out of here."She said grabbing sally's arm."Where's the other two?!"She squeaked.She walked over to the edge of the railing and looked down upon the food court."We need to-"She got cut off when the guard ran out of the bathroom and over to her.
"Anwser me!What happened??"the guard yet again demanded.
"I don't know i ran up here after that girl screamed.She hugged me and told me that she went into the bathroom and didn't know what to do!"She exclaimed.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2009, 02:00 AM

the man had interrupted us, "hey mister" sal says "watch it we dont know what happened, were leaving" and sal grabed Tanya's arm and started walking away from the guard.

loveisforever95

Old 11-25-2009, 02:04 AM

"Wait"the guard exclaimed.He sighed.Tanya looked at the girl and then at sal.Tanya let sally pull her away."You have evidence you CAN NOT LEAVE"The guard said.
"Sal we have to stay...or at least i do..."She told her slowly realising that she was evidence and that she had been a witness of the girl."You need to get out of here though!"She told her.

please click!

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-29-2009 at 02:05 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2009, 02:10 AM

" I am not leaving you beind, you need a friend, here I am."
Sal said with a smile and held onto Tanyas hand for comfurt.
"its going to be alright, besides I saw the girl too" and walked along with her friend and the guard.

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:51 AM

Alex managed to slip away out of her shoes so as not to leave a trail and went to the security office using the keys she'd liberated from the guard she killed and shut off the cameras, and locked the doors to the outside and planted the keys all except the outside keys in the security office and the comic book store. She cut her shoulder and ran back toward the group breathing hard as her shoulder bled badly "OH MY GOD SOME BLONDE CLOWN WOMAN JUST ATTACKED ME!!" Her acting took place again. Truth was she was enjoying all of this.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2009, 11:11 PM

when the lights went out Tanya freaked Sal tried to calm her down but she ran off..Sal couldn't see anything all she heard was people screaming and bleeding.
she tried looking for all my friends...Sal ran around using a lighter she had to see and couldn't find Tanya.
even If she had yelled it would make no difference seeing as everyone one is yelling.

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM

Tanya ran for the doors trying to get out.Accidentally leaving Sal."Oh my god sal!"She yelled."Where are you?"She yelled.She ran and ran into someone."I'm sorry..."She said.all she heard was that "...ATTACKED ME!"the person screamed."What???"She asked the person.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 12:24 AM

Sal was running around like a mad woman "Tanya!!!!!" sal screamed knowing it was of no use.
I bumped into a few people before I fell down and got trampled I couldnt get up "HELP" is waht sal kept yelling hoping someone would stop and help her.

darkninja0200

Old 12-02-2009, 12:36 AM

Alex still freaking with a bloody arm but not a deep cut. "Some clown lady... I think it was that Jester girl" Now the fun would begin.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 12:42 AM

sal heard a faint name "jester girl" oh shit...thats the killer that everyone had been talking about!
sal cannot get up, someone tripped over her and kicked her in the face, which lead to a bloody nose...shit! sal took of her over shirt and covered her nose, "help!!" she continued to yell, but nothing.

darkninja0200

Old 12-02-2009, 12:45 AM

((Somebody help Vampiress))

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 12:50 AM

Tanya ran and tripped landing next to someone."Sally..."She squeaked hopefully.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 12:56 AM

"tanya?" SAL asked hoping it was her who landed next to her and called for her.

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 01:06 AM

"Sally!"She yelled and moved over to her getting kicked in the stomach as she moved over to her.She got the air kicked out of her but she got up anyway using a pole to get up with.She Reached her hand out and touched sally's hair."Sally grab my hand!"She yelled shakily to her using the railing to help her stay standing.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 01:08 AM

Sally tried grabbing her hand but failed then tried again and got ahold of tanya" I got you!" Sal said and pulled them both up, once on there feet sally asked "wheres the others??" and hoped to god tanya knew where they were.

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 01:19 AM

"I don't know!!!!"She cried breathlessly.Tatiana held onto the railing so they wouldn't get carried into the crowd."We'll never find them!"She yelled breathlessly over the yells and screams."Oh my god sally the jester girl is here!"She yelled to her

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 01:37 AM

" I know!" she yelled back " lets find the main entrance and get the hell outta here" Sal yelled to her friend, and tried walking through the crowd, but it was really hard, were there this many people at the mall today?

[[ u have a problem with me?]]

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 01:56 AM

<What???Y would i have a problem with you? did I do something wrong?....>
Tanya held onto sally's hand ,and pushed herself and Sally to the escelators that had gotten shut off and tried to run down them but the frantic people wouldn't let them through."We need to find the stairs!"She yelled to Sally.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 02:00 AM

[[ i meant darknija sorry]]
sally followed tanya, "hope you know where the stairs are" sal said pushing people out of her way.

darkninja0200

Old 12-02-2009, 02:01 AM

Alex disappeared again without being noticed and shortly the mall intercom squelched and a cheery crazy sounding voice. "Attention shoppers this is Jester... the mall is closed you'll find the doors won't open... that's because I locked them... now I have a game for you I have hidden throughout the mall several keys... but only one lets you out of the mall... but for those of you who are still in the mall by sunrise will all die... yes die... now have fun"

((no why?))

loveisforever95

Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 AM

<Okay i was like...i'm sorry i didn't mean to make it seem like that...lol>
Tanya pushed people out of her way,and held onto sally's hand tight so they wouldn't get lost.From seeing them earlier to the right of the escelators she pushed her way to the right."Ya there to the right,but these people won't move!"She yelled back to her.She said right before a crazy voice arose on the entercome."Oh my god!"She said after the Jester was done.

ifa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2009, 03:48 AM

Ifa stared as the voice arose on the intercom once the message was finished he sighed " typical" he said calmly and sighed looking around " OK then sounds like fun" he said and started pushing his way past the crowds of people trying to get up the escalator " sunrise huh lets see what you got" he whispered to himself pushing someone out of the way until he got up stairs he stood in one place looking around.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 01:06 AM

Some guy pushed sal and she almost fell down again"dammit" sal mumbled to herself, "Tanya! we need to be more aggressive!" I short shoving people harder to get out of my way.

ifa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2009, 01:48 AM

Ifa noticed that he almost made someone fall and looked back as he saw her start pushing people out of the way.He sighed " great" he said calmly " this is getting even worse" he said going back down moving past other people who seemed to be panicking.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 01:50 AM

The guy who had bumped me was now going the other way what the hell was his deal?
I keep pushing people, and when that guy came by, I whacked him a good one, and hurried off, pulling Tanya along.