Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 02:19 PM

twotickets: Still your turn.

twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 06-03-2013, 05:07 AM

Sorry. I've been super busy doing all kinds of things that don't really matter ... :-S

---------- Post added 06-03-2013 at 02:09 PM ----------

Jake sees the look on Kirin's face and somehow manages to snag the cell phone before it hits the ground. He glances at it, not sure what else to do.

It is, of course, the worst possible thing he can think of.

"Kirin," he begins. He has no idea what else to say, so he just says the boy's name again and again. "I'm sorry. Let me help."

As if he can help with something like this.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-03-2013, 05:40 PM

"They know," He whispers. His whole body shakes. "I can't go home, I can't. What do I do?" He just wants to break down but he can't let himself do that. He has to figure out what he's going to do.

twotickets

Old 06-04-2013, 12:39 AM

Completely unsure of himself, Jake takes both of Kirin's hands in his. "Breathe."

He breathes deeply and slowly, projecting calm as best he can. "If you need to, you can come stay with me. Or we can find you another place. We'll work this out. Just -- breathe."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 AM

Kirin forces himself to breath. Tears slide down his cheeks but he is breathing better now. "I can't go home." He whispers still breathing. He is glad Jake is here.

twotickets

Old 06-04-2013, 01:13 PM

"Okay." Jake offers a tentative smile. He hopes it's encouraging. "Let's get out of here. My house is only, like, three blocks away. And my parents won't be home for another hour or so."

To be honest, he sort of hopes his parents will show up a little early tonight. They're good with stuff like this.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-04-2013, 02:44 PM

(OOC: Do you want to be his mom or his dad?)

Jake nods as he starts to gather his stuff together with shaking hands. "I assume, your parents know." He says as he puts his backpack on. He waits for Jake shifting from foot to foot. He is glad he isn't alone in this. "You know, in away, I'm glad it's out. I won't have to hide anymore."

twotickets

Old 06-04-2013, 11:02 PM

{OOC: Uh ... I don't really care. *Chants "Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe."* The mom, I guess.}

"Yeah, my parents have known I was gay since I was, like, seven." Jake smiles. "It never seemed to bother them. They always just loved me."

He haphazardly stuffs the last of his stuff into his messenger bag and slings it over his shoulder, touching Kirin's upper arm in what he hopes is a pleasant manner. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-05-2013, 02:48 AM

"You're very lucky." Kirin says with a sad smile. He follows Jake as he leaves the library. He spots his truck and it's had Fag spray painted all over it. He is pissed off and very upset but he pushes those emotions down. He heads to his truck

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2013, 01:02 AM

twotickets: