ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-17-2010, 04:43 PM

Rodney couldn't help but smile slightly. She was talking to him, not threatening him or being all timid, but asking him a question. He nodded a reply and said, "Yeah, she has one in the same spot. So does our dad. It was actually his idea to get them." He looked out side briefly before looking at the girl once again. Eleanor would be fine by herself tonight. He didn't always have to come to the rescue.

"So what is this I hear about you and your room mate not getting along?" He asked casually. It wasn't really a personal question, just something to at least try to get her to talk some more. She was an interesting girl. She didn't just agree with him or say what he wanted to hear just because she wanted him. It was quite the contrary. This girl tried to avoid him and she actually had her own mind. She would be the type of person he would love to talk to about things. Especially her take on art. If she didn't like her own work than he was curious on what her tastes were.

----------

Eleanor shifted back once Francis had. She walked over to her bag trying to ignore him as much as she could they she still heard his words. Opening her bag she pulled out a black dress. It was small enough that she could just tuck it in a small pocket on her bag for when she went out. She had just managed to slip on the silky material when the boy tried to crack a joke.

"Listen boy," she said in a hissed tone. She had stepped up to him, but their sizes really contrasted their animal forms. Where her wolf form was taller and his smaller, she was shorter than the boy so being all intimidating wouldn't work as well. She looked up at him, finger pointed directly at him. "Your kind does not deserve to live. You hear me? The only reason I spared you was because of my family rule. Being submissive was the only thing that saved you." She didn't wait for him to say anything in response. She was done talking to him. Grabbing her bag from behing the tree she started her walk back to Hallaway Hall.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-17-2010, 08:49 PM

The boy nodded, confirming that he, his sister, and his father all had the same matching tattoo in the same spot. Shelly couldn't quite get a good look at the design, but it looked to be the shape of a cross. Interesting choice. She wondered if they were religious. She knew a lot of people who wore crosses simply because they liked the design, not because they believed in God and Jesus and everything, and he certainly didn't seem to strike her as someone who was. But she'd been wrong before.

He looked outside, then back to Shelly with a slight shrug, leaning against the wall in a more comfortable position. Apparently he was no longer in a hurry. He inquired about her roommate and Shelly tensed. "We get along fine, thank you." He didn't say anything, just watched as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She herself was waiting for some sort of response out of him, like Oh, sorry, didn't know it was a sore subject. or Well you don't have to be so snippy about it, geez. But he was silent. That confused Shelly, and unsure of what to do, she looked up at him, her stomach groaning slightly.

"I have night classes, she has day classes. Our schedules are different. It's a conflict." She shrugged. "Happens with all my roommates."

----------

Francis, slightly amused but knowing he shouldn't be, stared at Eleanor wide-eyed as she marched up to him and pointed a finger in his face. The girl's wolf-form may be intimidating, but as a human the girl was slight and short. Knowing what damage she could do, he stayed very still. "Your kind does not deserve to live," she said, hissing something about her family and then stalking off into the night.

"What-- Wait!" Francis shouted after her. He started to follow but realized that he was naked and covered in dried blood. While being unclothed in front of her didn't phase him, he did have to worry about his image as an RA and shouldn't go wandering around campus that way. "Crap," he muttered, watching her disappear. She had the right idea, carrying a small black dress with her just in case. It was something Francis would have to keep in mind.

He sighed and reached for his bag, pulling out his cell phone. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" he asked when the person on the other end picked up. "Can you bring me some clothes? ... I don't need any crap from you, okay? I've had a very bad night. ... Yeah, by the woods. ... Thanks." He ended the call and looked down at his arm. What was he going to do about that? It's one thing for his buddy to see him naked, another thing entirely to see him with blood all over him.

Francis turned and headed deeper into the woods. He knew from previous experiences that there was a stream close by he could wash in. His buddy wouldn't arrive for at least ten minutes, so he crouched by the water and splashed some of the cold liquid on his arm, rubbing the blood off. Once he was clean, he went back to the forest's edge and waited.

His buddy came with gym shorts and a tee-shirt. There weren't any questions as Francis got dressed, just raised eyebrows, and Francis trusted the guy not to talk about it with anyone else. They walked back to Hallaway Hall in silence.

((Holy early post, Batman! And kinda long too, oops. Haha.))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-17-2010, 11:42 PM

"Night classes to day classes huh?" Rodney repeated to himself in thought as he ran a hand through his already messy black hair. Why would a girl want night classes? He found that quite odd considering that most of the other students on campus prefered classes during the day. The night was a scary, dangerous place, or so they thought, but they had no idea. He was lost in thought and he had almost forgotten what it was he had been thinking about in the first place.

"Well, if you are having so many issues with your current roommate, why not switch to be roommates with my sister," he suggested as his brown, almost crimson eyes fell upon the girl once again. "I do not believe she ever is not in class. Well, she is in the room once and a while, but she has both night and day classes. It is like she does not sleep." He chuckled to himself at that comment. It wasn't true of course, his sister did sleep, but not very much. She usually stayed up as late as she could working on school work, if she wasn't in class, and then caught up on sleep on her days off.

"Her roommate recently moved out too, or at least that is what she told me," he then added. "I am sure she would love to have you around." He knew his sister. As long as it wasn't another werewolf she was good, but when it came to the canine beasts it was like she had to be baby sat, always wanting to rip their throats out. He never asked if she would, just gave the option. It would be up to her if she chose to or not and he wouldn't push her either way. He knew his sister was used to him especially, so strictly nocternal people didn't bother her.

----------

"Great, he's probably going to look for me tomorrow," Eleanor said to herself with a sigh. She reached her hand up and placed it on her forehead and she lightly shook her head at the thought. At least she knew she was safe for now considering it didn't seem like the boy was prepared to change. She pulled her hand down her face, stopping when she felt something around her mouth. Licking at it she sighed. It was blood, but a good thing she noticed that now rather than when she got back to Hallaway Hall. She quickly wiped off what she could with her dry hands before licking her fingers to wipe it off, and wiping them on her denim material bag.

The lights of Hallaway Hall were coming closer and as she got closer she could see figures standing near the doorway. People must not want to go to bed, she thought to herself. Getting closer to the door she noticed just who was standing there, her brother and Shelly. She casually strolled through the door and stood beside her brother. "You're out of class early Rodney," she said rather softly. She knew respect for her brother and his type.

He just shrugged a response and said, "Got done early, nothing else to do." That was only partially a lie and he knew his sister knew that. He had gotten as much done as he could before Shelly left. While she didn't know why he left for sure, she knew he wasn't done. He had just finished a project the other night and it had taken him a couple of weeks to do it.

Her attention then shifted to Shelly and she casted the girl a warm smile. "Good evening Shelly, how are things going with Jessica?"

Rodney interrupted any answer Shelly was going to give by saying, "I actually offered her your second bed to see if that would help..." His voice faded out as Eleanor's smile had while listening, watching her brother. After a few moments of silence, the smile appeared again and she nodded.

"That would be perfectly fine. If you want to that is," she concluded looking back at the usually quiet girl.

((Yeah that was early!!! And no worries on length, it gives me more to work with ^^))

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2010, 03:50 AM

Shelly blinked rapidly when the boy suggested she room with his sister. She wasn't aware RAs had roommates, considering it was a full-time job keeping the residents from doing stupid things. Though Shelly did have enough problems with roommates that had day classes, so having one who wouldn't mind a roommate who worked almost entirely on a night schedule would be better. Not wanting to seem over-eager, Shelly shrugged. "Depends on what she says."

Just then, as if knowing they were talking about her, Eleanor walked through the door into Hallaway's front entrance. She was looking pretty in a simple black dress, her hair wild. Shelly tugged at her zip-up hoodie, frowning at herself. Then rolled her eyes. So much work to look pretty, Shelly preferred her simple, tomboyish style.

"That would be perfectly fine," Eleanor said, looking over at Shelly. "If you want to, that is." Shelly smiled, and the look on the RA's face was sincere with a hint of annoyance underneath. Perhaps her brother had stepped out of line, asking if Shelly wanted to room with Eleanor before checking with her first. Siblings often did things to annoy one another, and it wasn't Shelly's problem so she wasn't going to worry about it.

"Uhm, sure. What paperwork do I need to fill out?"

----------

As they approached Hallaway, Francis said goodbye to his friend who lived off campus and was headed in the direction of his apartment. Standing in front of the dorm, in strange clothes, Francis shook his head. The night had been bizarre. His shoulder ached slightly. He knew he had to eat something soon or the healing would begin to slow. As he walked toward the main entrance, he saw several figures standing just inside the door. It was the time of night where most socializing had been moved to the privacy of the rooms, so it was slightly unusual. The closer he got, the more he recognized two of the figures. One was Eleanor, her back to the door. Next to her was one of Francis' residents, Rodney. Standing in front of the two, shorter than them both, was a girl from the third floor, one of Eleanor's residents he assumed.

He looked down at himself. He certainly didn't want to run into Eleanor looking the way he did, so he jogged around the dorm and entered through a back door. He rushed up the stairs to the second floor, changing into a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. His arm still ached, but it would have to wait. He wanted to talk to Eleanor, in public so she couldn't attack him again. As he flew down the main staircase, he thought again of her odd behavior, how even though she was a werewolf like him, she hated what both of them were. Strange, considering he had never met another werewolf before, but she seemed to have known many. If only she would just talk to him, he had so many questions.

As he bounded down the last few steps, he slowed to a walk and casually strode up to the trio. "Hi, guys! What are you up to?" he asked, his cheeriness completely over-shooting and winding up somewhere in the vicinity of cheesy.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-18-2010, 12:01 PM

Eleanor was about to say something when Francis walked down the steps. Her face went from cheery to almost stone cold as she looked at the male. He must have come in from the back, she thought to herself. Too embarassed about what would happen if he did come through the front door looking like he had in the woods.

Rodney picked up on Eleanor's tension and figured this must be the one that set her off earlier today. His dark gaze fell upon the male. He smelled, but it was two different scents, one was that of his sister's, the other, it must have been him, well his blood. Narrowing his eyes slightly he looked at the male's more stationary arm. He could see little circles of blood slowly forming, it was hard for him to make out so anyone else, it would be impossible. The scent not arouse him though, were blood never did. He was far too used to its smell and it just didn't taste as good.

Rodney moved behind his sister and massaged her shoulders as he leaned down and casually said, "Why don't you do take your new roommate to fill out that paper work huh?" There was a smile on his face but that was so nothing would be given away, his eyes however, they remained on the approaching male.

Eleanor nodded in compliance as to what Rodney had told her. She had an idea of what was going to happen and she hoped that she was going to get to be a part of it. Rodney didn't like when people messed with his sister. Bad things happened then. Rather than waiting, and giving away many secrets to Shelly, she trotted up to the girl and grabbed her hand. "Come on," she said. "We'll leave the boys to talk so we can get that paperwork done." She began pulling the girl up the same set of stairs that Francis had just come down, but she never cast the male a second glance.

Once the girls were out of sight, Rodney walked up to the male and almost began what seemed to be predatorial circleing around him. "So what did you do to my sister?" He asked darkly, any sense of his earlier kindness was gone. "It would serve you wise to speak quickly, my patience for you is starting to run thin."

At that point in time Terry had walked back in, Rodney's roommate. He instantly caught on to his vibe and asked, "Do, what's giong on?" Rodney paused his step and said,

"He did something to Eleanor, and I'm going to find out what it was and deal with him." He glared at Francis, not caring if he looked at Terry or not. The other vamp chuckled and said,

"Dude, she a wolf, she gets what's coming to her. Plus, he's RA, you don't want to mess with him too bad or you'll be kicked out of here so fast that the coffin won't even have time to go cold." Rodney spun and looked at the other vamp, not finding his joke in the least bit humorous.

"I know what she is, she's my sister. He has no right to upset her like that," his eyes then narrowed at the male as he added, "No one does." Terry rose his hands in defense as he quickly made his way up the stairs and to their room. This allowed Rodney's attention to fall back to the wolf before him.

"Now where were we," he asked him self as he began circle the male again. "Ah, yes, that's right. You might want to start talking."

Meanwhile, Eleanor had released Shelly's hand once they reached the third floor and she went into her room. It was the one closest to the main stairs on the left side of the hall. After opening her door, turning on her light, and tossing her bag onto the bed, she walked over to a filing cabinet beside her bed and started leafing through folders. "I don't mind having a roommate," she said as she continued looking. "Honestly, RA doesn't really slow me down at all so the company is nice." It didn't help that wolves were pack creatures so they liked being around others, but she wasn't going to mention anything about that.

"Ah, here we are," she said as she pulled out a folder labeled, 'room transfer forms'. Opening it up she pulled out one of the small packets and held it out to Shelly. "Plus, it's not like Jessica's gonna get a break," she said with a shrug. "We got new people coming in within the next few months and I've been working on placing them all. It's just a matter of if I want her running to me if she doesn't like who she's put with this time." She tapped the side of her face with the index finger of her free hand, pondering her options.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2010, 08:47 PM

Eleanor was about to answer Shelly when her face dropped, her look almost deadly. Shelly thought for a split second it was because of her, but she noticed Eleanor's gaze was fixed over her shoulder. "Hi, guys! What are you up to?" a male voice said behind her. Shelly turned to see Francis, the second boy boys RA, coming down the stairs. As he saw Eleanor's face, his step faltered. Shelly looked between the siblings and Francis, noticing an immediate change in all three of their attitudes.

The boy from her drawing class moved behind Eleanor, massaging her shoulders, suggesting she take Shelly to fill out the paperwork. Shelly was confused and trying to figure out what was going on, but she wasn't given the chance as Eleanor trotted up to her and took her hand. Shelly disliked people touching her, and started to pull her hand away but found she couldn't. Eleanor's grip was vice-like.

They walked the two flights of stairs to the third floor, and entered Eleanor's room. It was very organized and neat, not unlike Shelly's room. In that sense they would get along, but hopefully the touchy-feel-ness would stop. Eleanor threw her bookbag on the bed, and Shelly let her's drop to the floor. The RA went to the filing cabinet by the bed and began leafing through it, pulling out files and papers, talking about something, but Shelly wasn't paying attention. It was strange how quickly everything had happened that night. Months went by without any change, and all of a sudden she's being accepted by a person she really had only had two conversations with before: one at the beginning of the semester and the other just moments ago.

"It's just a matter of if I want her running to me if she doesn't like who she's put with this time," Eleanor said, turning to Shelly with a packet of paper.

Shelly took it gingerly, reading the front. Was it really worth the trouble of filling this out and moving all her stuff? Not a big deal, when comparing it to - supposedly - how much less of a hassle living with Eleanor would be.

She set the packet on the bed. "Uhm..." She wanted to ask about Eleanor's brother, but wasn't sure what questions she should start with. "I know I spoke with him a lot, but I never did find out your brother's name."

----------

Eleanor looked at Francis like she was going to kill him. Rodney moved behind her, suggesting she take the other girl upstairs. The girls moved past him, neither of them looking in his direction, and went up the stairs he just descended from. Once they were gone, Rodney began slowly circling Francis, asking him what he had done to Eleanor, advising him to speak quickly. Francis opened his mouth to protest, as he hadn't done anything to Eleanor, when Rodney's roommate, Terry, walked in the front doors. The roommates had a brief discussion, which left Francis even more confused than he was before.

"He has no right to upset her," Rodney said, glaring at Francs. "No one does." Terry raised his hands and beat a retreat up to the second floor. "Now where were we?" Rodney was taller than Francis, and quite a bit thinner, but that didn't stop Francis from being a little bit frightened of him. "Ah yes, that's right." His eyes narrowed. "You might want to start talking."

Francis opened his mouth again to speak, but closed it when the front door opened and a group of girls walked into the dorm, chattering and laughing. Once they passed, Francis lowered his head and whispered, "We might want to take this somewhere private." Without waiting for a reply, though his brain was screaming at him not to turn his back, Francis started up the stairs to his room. On the second floor landing, he looked back to see Rodney right behind him. Francis jumped. He hadn't heard his resident's footfalls at all.

He unlocked his door and walked in the room, Francis following, and closed the door behind him. He dropped his bag next to his desk and sat down in the chair. "I didn't do anything to your sister. There was a problem in class, we got thrown out, and she disappeared. I followed her, and she just attacked me! I don't know why I made her so mad. It really wasn't my fault."

Francis was playing it safe, not mentioning anything about being werewolves. He figured Rodney would know, since they were siblings and Terry mentioned something about Eleanor being a werewolf, but Francis had to try and keep his secret a secret, too. It wasn't just Eleanor's butt on the line.

((Another early post! The world is coming to an end!))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-18-2010, 09:49 PM

((Seriously, you keep throwing me off XP))

Eleanor had moved over to her bed and opened her bag by the time Shelly had spoken, asking what her brother's name was. She stood up straight, her long dark brown, almost black hair cascading down her back. A smile crossed her face as she turned at looked at her future roommate. "You mean that lug didn't tell you?" She said nodding toward the door, more or less indicating to her brother who was probably still downstairs.

"Wow, I knew he was serious but I didn't think he had lost his manners," she said with a warm chuckle before shaking her head lightly. "His name's Rodney. He's the older one between us, but not as old as you might think." She then went back to rummaging through her bag, pulling out her books and notebooks out of her bag and setting them on her desk in a neat pile.

"He really should loosen up though," she said more or less talking to herself while she moved her books and notebooks into seperate piles for their class and then set those aside that she didn't have homework for. She then sat down, turning on her light and opened her Spanish book. Even though she wasn't in class the full time she had managed to write down the homework assignment that was on the board so she started that in silence.

----------

Rodney sighed as he heard the male's story. So his assumptions were correct then. He paced for a moment before sitting on a bed in the room. His feet were able to lay flat on the floor without any problems in his knees bending, his long legs made sure of that. He propped his elbows on his knees and then rested his head on his hands. "There's only one thing that can get Eleanor worked up like this," he said his dark gaze falling upon the boy.

"You're a wolf too. Don't lie to me, don't even try to, I know you are," he said as he arms drapped themselves over his slender legs. He wasn't sure how everything was going to play out at this point. He didn't know how well Eleanor would be able to cope knowing that there was indeed another werewolf on campus, let alone in the same building as herself.

((Sorry they're so short, just trying to leave it open ^^;; ))

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2010, 03:46 AM

Eleanor told Shelly that the boy's name was Rodney and Shelly blushed. "No, he didn't tell me. I never thought to ask, so I guess it's both our faults. He seemed to know who I was, though." She shrugged as Eleanor sat down at her desk and began some homework. Standing in the doorway, Shelly felt awkward. Then she remembered the packet.

"So I'll go fill this out and bring it back?" she asked, picking up the paper from the bed. "Then should I start packing my things? Or will it take a few days to go through?"

The whole switching-roommates thing was sort of bothering Shelly, only in the sense that it was so sudden. She hoped Eleanor wouldn't tire of her, or change her mind. Shelly shook her head at the thought. Like she cared what other people thought of her. If Eleanor said it was fine, then it was. If she had a problem later on, it was her own damn fault.

And she didn't need anyone telling her what to do, either. She snatched her bookbag off the ground and walked briskly out the door and down the hall to her own room. She could hear the TV on inside, Jessica thinking Shelly would be at class for another hour or so. The dark-haired girl hesitated, a hand on the door knob.

----------

Rodney sat on the bed, draping his arms over his legs. He looked at Francis and said the words he had always dreaded hearing: "You're a wolf, too."

The world spun. No one had ever found out his secret. Not any past girlfriends, not any of his friends, certainly not his residents or any other RAs. Breathing deep so he wouldn't black out, he placed his head on his desk. This wasn't good.

"Don't lie to me, don't even try to. I know you are," the slender boy said quietly.

Francis looked up. This was the hardest thing he ever had to say. A lump formed in his throat, not allowing him to speak. He swallowed and said, "Yes. I'm... a werewolf." He closed his eyes. "I've never told anyone before." When he opened them, they were pleading. "If you tell anyone else... I know your sister's secret, too. Now we're even. Either of you tell, I'll tell."

The threatening wasn't going to go over well, Francis already knew.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-19-2010, 11:23 AM

"Rodney is a fool at times," Eleanor said not catching the question at first. "He is a smart kid, too smart for his own good so it is no wonder why he knew who you were. Well that and he knows about some of my RA issues, let's just say that." She then looked up from her homework, folding her hands neatly on top of the book as she looked once again at Shelly.

"Oh no, if you wish to start packing when you finish that is fine. The dean never looks at these things anyway. As long as an RA signature is on it you take it to his office and his secretarty stamps it." She laughed slightly, but rather if it was actually funny or not was a mystery to her. "He probably thinks people from his RA time are still in the same rooms. He hasn't seen or been a part of room changes in a long time."

Eleanor watched as Shelly left but never heard the door click open. She could hear why. Jessica was watching tv, looking at the clock it was past curfew for television so she picked up the phone on her desk. Punching a few quick buttons her end of the receiver connected with that of the one in Shelly's room. By the time there was a pick up Eleanor had already had the rehersed script in her head.

"It is past curfew, all lights, televisions, and radios must be turned off." Without waiting for a response she said, "Goodnight Jessica." She then hung up the receiver. Eleanor had in her mind that the only reason Jessica didn't like Shelly was because her schedule meant that she could sleep in and that girl stayed up too late at night watching tv for her to get any kind of sleep for her morning classes. With a sigh she looked back at her book and the remaining couple problems.

----------

Rodney glared at the boy and said, "Your idle threats do not mean anything to me. And if you know what is good for you and know anything about the roots of your bloodline you will watch what you say to me." He stood inhumanly fluid, an almost dark aura cast around him. "Do you hear me loupgarou?" He asked, his voice dripping in the richness of his Romanian accent as he refered to the boy by the name of his ancient race.

He closed his eyes slowly, taking a deep breath to calm himself. Looking back at Francis he had calmed himself down. "I did not tell you what you were for a threat," he said, the accent no longer present. "I simply stated it because you are going to help me with a very important task." Rodney was positive that his sister was not going to be happy about what he was planning to do but she had brought it upon herself. As for Francis, he didn't care if he agreed to it or not, he really didn't have a choice. He appeared to be the only one on campus that could help him at this point.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2010, 09:16 PM

Shelly stood in front of her door, not wanting to be in the dorm, but not wanting to leave either. Through the door, she heard the phone ring. Jessica answered it, and a few seconds later there was a slam, followed by a string of curse words and the TV's mumbling ceased. Shelly smiled and looked down the hall at Eleanor's door. So maybe moving in with the RA would be smart after all.

Shelly opened the door and went in. It was dark inside, Jessica was a lump under the covers of her bed. Shelly, as quietly as possible, moved to her side of the room and turned on the light, setting her things down and starting to change into her night clothes. Jessica heaved a sigh and rolled over.

"What happened to your classes?" she asked.

Shelly didn't look up. "Drawing was cut short. Philosophy wasn't going to happen."

"Oh."

Pulling a baggy tee-shirt over her head, Shelly turned off the light and climbed into her bed. It was quiet for several minutes. May as well just come out and say it, keeping it from her wouldn't be helpful. "I'm moving in with Eleanor."

Silence from Jessica. Then: "Why?"

"You and I don't get along. Eleanor is willing to share her room with me. You'll be assigned another roommate at the beginning of next semester."

"When are you leaving?"

"In a week."

Silence. Soon Shelly could tell Jessica was asleep. Rolling over to find a comfortable position, Shelly eventually slipped into unconsciousness.

----------

Rodney assured Francis he wasn't threatening the RA. "I simply stated it because you are going to help me with a very important task."

Francis frowned. "A task? What do you mean? I don't want anything to do with you or your sister's crazy life. I like quietly living and not having anyone know about me. Christ, I don't even know anything about my own past. I don't know how I became a werewolf, okay? And I don't want to know. I prefer just being me without interference. I know I messed up with Eleanor, but if you and her both leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. None of this ever happened."

Francis ran a hand through his hair. The boy just stood next to the bed. Curiosity, and the fact that he liked helping people, won over. "Oh fine. What is it you want me to help you with?"

Last edited by LyraBlackHeart; 03-21-2010 at 06:51 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-22-2010, 02:55 AM

Eleanor couldn't help but smile when she heard the receiver down the hall slam back into place. Jessica for sure wasn't happy and she knew this. Looking at her clock she saw that it was indeed lights out. As RA she could not break the rules. Even if she wasn't she still couldn't do it. She was far too obiedient for that.

Closing her now finished homework into her book and walking over to her bed she pulled her pajamas from the previous night out from under her pillow. After quickly changing she slipped under her covers, falling into a peaceful sleep unaware of what her brother was doing. She trusted him to take care of her so she did not think she needed to worry, but she was wrong at this point. Though he wasn't doing anything to hurt her, she wasn't going to like what was happenin just the floor below.

----------

Rodney couldn't help but laugh at the wolf's attempt to say that he wasn't going to help. He then finally calmed down and said that he would help. A smirk and evil glint came to the taller male's face as he said, "Good boy, though you wouldn't have a choice either way." He then slid his hands into his pockets as he walked over to the door, leaning on it.

"You see, Eleanor has never had any contact with other wolves before. There was our mother but she did not live through our birth. Since then our father has tried to get her to interact with her kind but with no luck." He then paused for a moment, wondering how much he should give away about his family. While he believed the RA should know as much as he could, he should also know as little as possible.

"She always refused, never viewing herself as a werewolf, but rather a vampire. That is why she acted like she did toward you. I am a vampire, much like our father. Being around us has made her see the vampire side of things and also made her, I guess you could say, an obiediant pet," was what he settled with. He told what needed to be said and kept the rest to himself.

"That is not what we want though. We want her to be comfortable and proud of what she is. My family does not hate wolves. In fact we respect them, in a sense I guess that is. Not all vampires view wolves so lightly and Eleanor living as she does, seeing herself as a vampire, is putting her in danger. Vampires who do not like wolves wish to do her harm and yet she will not fight back against them.

"This is where I need your help. I need you to try to see the wolf side of things. Show her that being a wolf is not bad, but something that is a gift. She is very violent and dominant as a wolf. You are going to have to step up your game to help her and not get injured again." He then shook his head rethinking what he had just said.

"You will get wounded again, but your kind heals fast. You must hurt her too. Show her that wolves are weak and that she is not the one in charge. It will probably not be easy and may be frightening to you but I need you to do this. Do this in anyway you see fit." Without another word Rodney left. He returned to his room. Terry had already turned into bed, and after changing real quick Rodney did the same. Being nocturnal he did not sleep, but rather just lay there, his arms folded under his head, as he thought about what he just said. He hoped he was doing the right thing and that this would work.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2010, 02:14 AM

A vam-what?! Francis thought, his eyes wide. What was this kid talking about, vampires? The stuff of legends! Myths!

As Rodney continued his story, asking Francis to help Eleanor learn how to be a true werewolf, mentioning that word vampire again, Francis could only look at the boy with wide eyes. Once he was finished, he left without waiting for a response from Francis. Francis had much to say, but he was still in slight shock from basically being introduced to a real-life vampire.

Again, the RA came back to the fact that vampires belong in fairy tales. Very scary fairy tales, but that's it. Then again, werewolves also came from the same sort of stories, and Francis knew they weren't just stories. Which meant that if stories about him were real, others could be real as well.

Pain shot down his arm, and he cringed and groped at it. Pulling up the sleeve of his tee-shirt, Francis saw blood forming where Eleanor had bit him, the sleeve damp with red. Great. All the dining halls were closed for the night, too. Francis needed to eat something before he went to bed, or he would wake up with blood-stained sheets and there wasn't a logical explanation he could conjure to give to the people who would stare at him when he took them down to the laundry.

Francis opened the first-aid box he was, as an RA, required to keep in his room and found a roll of gauze, which he wrapped as best he could around his shoulder to keep from bleeding on his shirt any further when he went looking for food. He left his room, locked his door, and went trotting down the stairs, still thinking about what Rodney had said. I need you to try to see the wolf side of things. Show her that being a wolf is not bad, but something that is a gift. Yeah right. Francis himself hardly knew what being a wolf meant. He had never even met another werewolf before tonight. How was he supposed to teach someone else?

He walked down the first floor hall to the bulletin board, looking for the number for a local restaurant that would deliver a meal with some sort of red meat in it to the dorms this late at night. He found one, punched the number into his cell phone, placed the order and went back up to his room to wait for the call.

Sitting at his desk, he thought of Rodney being a vampire. Made sense, of course. Vampires, at least the ones of legends, are photosensitive and cannot be in direct sunlight without burning up. Francis remembered earlier in the day, before the shit hit the fan, when a resident complained about Rodney and his roommate never coming out during the day, and taping sheets over their windows. Would that mean Terry was a vampire too? Oh great, two vampire roommates, both his residents.

How was it possible that a werewolf and a vampire came out of the same mother? A werewolf mother and a vampire father? Twins? And what about food? Eleanor was probably the same as Francis in that department: any human food would do with strong cravings for red meat. But what about Rodney and Terry? Again, going off of the stories, they needed human blood, right? Where did they get it? Did they eat other students?!

So many questions unanswered. Francis would have to try and sort this out with Rodney soon. His phone rang; the delivery guy with his food.

After his meal, Francis felt much better. Stripping down to his skivvies, Francis turned off his light and got into bed. Such a long day with never-ending surprises. Hopefully the next would be less so.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-23-2010, 02:41 AM

It seemed like Eleanor had just fallen asleep and the sun had started to rise again. She knew that wasn't the case, she had been out for many hours. She rolled over in her bed to see that she had about an hour until Science Fiction Lit. She smiled slightly, it was her favorite class. Pulling her slender body out of bed she walked over to her closet. It was morning so dark colors would not be good, too dreary, especially for today. Was there anything special about today? No, not really. Eleanor was just in a good mood.

She moved a couple hangers here and there before her eyes fell upon a blue, almost oceany colored, sundress. There was a tag tied to the hanger and Eleanor didn't have to take it off to know who it was from. She glared at the tag before pulling it off anyway and opening it. 'Hello Sister, Hope today is a good day for you. Try to stay calm today? Hmm? I would hate to have to breat up a fight, oh, and please don't ruin the dress. Rodney It had been simply signed.

With a sigh she walked over to her phone and dialed a few numbers. After the third ring it was answered like always. "He-"

"Put Rodney on the phone please Terry," Eleanor said. She would have thought that he would have learned that early morning calls were Rodney's sister, but alas, he had not yet learned. She her a grummble before the phone was set down and then picked up again.

"Good morning Eleanor," his voice came over the receiver clear, almost like he had been in the room with her.

"You know you're not allowed on this floor," she said back to him and the traditional chuckle came though.

"Ah but sister, I never set foot on your precious floor." Eleanor growled, but it wasn't a threatening one, it was one of frustration of never knowing what to say to that.

"I know..." Her voice trailed off. "Well I'll talk to you later Rodney," she then concluded as she hung up the phone. She knew he was proud of himself. He always was. Walking back to her closet, she pulled the dress from its hanger before grabbing her morning routine stuff and went off to get ready.

Half an hour later she was back in her room, ready for class. She was just finishing packing her back and putting in a new dress before slipping on a pair of white low top converse and walking out of her room. Most of the floor was still asleep and she had her pager in case anything big went down. She hopped down the steps before walking out into the warm yet cool morning air. She loved this time of day. It was always so peaceful and allowed her some peace as she walked to class.

----------

Rodney could hear the familiar pitter patter upstairs from when his sister got up to all of her movements across the floor. Was it creepy? Yes, but he really had nothing better to do. He knew in a few moments he would be getting a phone call, and it was just like that that the phone rang. Like always, Terry answered it, complained about Rodney's 'mangy mutt' of a sister before handing him the phone. It was the same conversation as always and it left him feeling good knowing that he just gave his sister a lovely start to her day. After hanging up, he just went back and lay down on the bed, his gaze returning once again to the ceiling.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2010, 01:03 PM

Francis woke slightly dazed, rolled over, and read the clock. Early. Very early. As in, three hours before his first class. He supposed that was both a good and a bad thing. Good because he had forgotten to set his alarm the night before. Bad because he was still tired and could potentially go back to sleep, but since he was already awake, there were things he needed to do. Like find Rodney and ask him what the heck was going on.

He sighed and sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. Thinking of Rodney reminded him of the night before, and the events that had happened: finding out he wasn't the only werewolf - well, not ever, but at least in the same area he was - getting attacked by said werewolf who happened to also be an attractive human girl, finding out said were/human's brother is a vampire of all things, and then, to top it all off, being asked to help aggressive were-girl learn how to be a werewolf. Sounds like the start of a wonderful week.

Francis looked his shoulder. It had healed nicely, and there was virtually no ache in his arm. He rotated his shoulder, wincing slightly, massaging it with his other hand. It was time to start the day and get stuff done. He headed to the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth, then came back and dressed in his usual style of jeans and a tee-shirt. His bag was still packed from the previous day, so he took out the un-needed books and repacked it with the required supplies.

It was still an hour and a half before Science Fiction Lit. He decided to make a stop at Rodney and Terry's room. If Terry was a vampire, Francis couldn't kick him out to talk with Rodney as it was daylight out, but it seemed the roommate already knew about Eleanor so it would probably be safe to discuss her in front of him.

He locked his door, headed down the hall to the vampire's room, and knocked.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-25-2010, 01:17 PM

Knock, knock, knock

The sound from outside Rodney's room puzzled him slightly. He had been looking forward to the routine phone call from Eleanor when she found what he had tucked inside her closet. Looking at his clock he saw that there was still a little while until then.

"I'll get it," Terry said with a sigh as he stood up and opened the door. It was the RA, Rodney knew that Terry would never remember what his name was so sitting up he said,

"Francis, what a pleasant surprise." A surprise indeed, he did not expect to see the RA again for some time, or at least until later that day when he was heading out to his night class. He motioned with one slender hand for him to enter and once he had Terry shut the door behind him.

"Are we in trouble or something?" Terry asked as he paced to the center of the room. A cold, almost threatening look came to Rodney's face. He knew it must have been about his sister so he said,

"No Terry, we are fine. Could you give us a moment? We have, more delicate things to attend to." Terry rolled his eyes at that, he hated not being involved in things.

"Whatever," he said before walking out the door. The dark haired male let out a sigh of relief as he said to himself,

"Young vampires, they really have no sense as to what they are." It was true that Rodney was also young, but he had been raised in the ways of the old vampires, much as his sister had been. Crossing one leg delicately over the other, his nearly crimson eyes fell upon the werewolf. "What can I do for you this morning?" He asked in a very professional manner, much as his father would address the werewolves back at home.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2010, 11:41 PM

Terry opened the door, and after a bit of a conversation with Rodney, Terry left. Rodney was sitting on the edge of the bed, one leg crossed over the other, watching Francis with dark crimson eyes. Francis stepped inside and closed the door behind him. The room was dark; the sheets did a good job of keeping the light out. Probably a good thing, Francis assumed.

"What can I do for you this morning?" Rodney asked. His gaze was watchful, and he was very still. Bothered Francis a bit, but he tried not to let it show.

"Will Terry be all right, outside like that?" Francis asked. "He's not in any fatal danger, is he? I guess not, or you wouldn't have asked him to leave."

He cleared his throat. "You know, I can't let you keep those over your windows," he said, motioning to the sheets. "Technically they are a fire hazard. I will, uhm, find some curtains for you and make sure they keep the light out before I loan them to you. There's probably some in the basement."

Francis felt odd, standing in the middle of the room. He dropped his bookbag to the floor and crossed him arms over his chest. "So, uhm, you know that I'm still confused about Eleanor. Not about her about her, because I know what she is and all, but about what you want me to do.

"The thing is, I don't really know much about being a werewolf myself. I've researched it, read books and looked online, but I don't really understand all of it. I mean, legend says it's a bite that transfers the disease from a werewolf to a human." Francis squinted. "I don't remember being bit. Neither of my parents are werewolves, at least that I'm aware of. I'm just not sure how I'm to go about help Eleanor be a werewolf when I might not even be doing it right."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-26-2010, 01:21 PM

Rodney chuckled at Francis' remark about the curtains. "Do you believe that with my sister as an RA that I would break the rules she must enforce?" He asked, the hidden humor in his voice, as he stood and walked over to the long, thick fabric. He stood off to the side of the window as he grabbed the velvety material in hand and pulled it to the side. It separated from the other piece that covered the other half of the window. The room still flooded with the early morning light however. Letting it go, allowing it to fall back into place he said, "They are curtains."

Stepping in front of the now covered window he said, "Terry shall be fine. The halls have not completely flooded with light yet and there are others on the hall that are the nocturnal type. Not vampire nocturnal or anything of that nature, rather humans that prefer night to day and consider themselves the creatures they fantasize about." He then shook his head saying more to himself, "Rather odd creatures humans are..."

His attention was then brought forth at Francis' remark about not know what a werewolf truly was. "And apparently the wolves have not gained any more intelligence since their ancestors. How sad," this statement was more to himself once again. Rodney began walking toward the wolf the stood before him. He had mimicked his father's movements like when he was a child. His father held himself with dignity, grace, regal, and yet was still intimidating. He admired that greatly. He stopped at few steps away and lifted a slender arm pointing at his chest.

"Your wolf is there," he said talking about his heart. "You must let it out in order to understand what it means to be a werewolf. You cannot keep it caged up and expect to know what it is you are." He then lowered his arm back to his side. "You must embrace what it is to be a wolf and let it roam these lands. Even in your human form it is possible to tap into your wolf side. You will also become a more formidable foe. Which would come in handy if you were to have to fight my dear little Eleanor. From the smell of things you have heeled up which means she went easy on you for whatever reason it may be. She has been known to tear werewolves to shreds for simlply them being wolves. Whether my father or myself could not get there in time, or if we allowed her to do it all varies greatly."

He then shook his head slightly realizing that he got off topic. "It may be a frightening task now knowing what it is she has done. But, she is a rogue wolf and those that she killed did not try to oppose her. Some were much like yourself, not knowing what was going on and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Others, they were more of outlaws, but I will not go into detail with that. What I am trying to get at is rogues are hunted by other wolves. These wolves do whatever they can to stop the rogue. There has yet to be one that actual proves sucessful, let alone lives.

"Any wolf is a hunter. It is pack instinct that rogues are to be stopped in their pursuit. Your wolf feels the same way. The energy you put off is great and it is because you lock him up. That may be why you are so small in comparison, at least that is what I am to believe from where you were bleeding yesterday. She has quite the bite radius does she not?" He haulted suddenly. He was getting distracted again. "Now don't get me wrong. She will still be quite large due to her bloodline, but yours I do not know. For all I know your bloodline could have branched off of the ancients much as her, rather than the watered down mutts that are usually found nowadays.

"Eleanor uses her wolf form constantly, at least to a point. That is why her eyes are what they are. But that is not my story to tell. If you wish to know it you may attempt to get her to tell you. But first you must confront her. If you let your wolf side out you may have a chance as an oposition for her. Those she fought were hardly a challenge. But you must let your wolf side out. You will not stand a chance if you try to think and fight like a human. When she goes wolf she is the wolf. She thinks, fights, eats, she does everything like a wolf. Humans do not stand a chance."

Rodney figured he had at least said enough on that subject and walked over to his desk. There was a picture of himself, Eleanor, and their parents. He picked it up looking at the figures before laying it face down on his desk. No need to give anything away. "As for your research. That is foolish. You can only learn what a werewolf is when you truly grasp the form and being," he said as he turned to face the male once again. "Do you really think that what you can look up is true? No one knows. The 'facts' are just fantasies, that is why there are so many variations. Do you honestly think that 'Dracula' as they call him, would really portray himself in such a manner? Would one so powerful really want to be that well known? It is funny to think about.

"As for becoming a wolf. There are many ways one can become a wolf. For instance, there is a neurotoxin in the saliva of a werewolf and if it enters the bloodstream in any way there is a chance that you could become a wolf. There are other ways but my sister would know more about this than I. She wants to rid of the species so she took our father's books and studied them, even the journals of our mother. If you want to know more about what werewolves are, how you become one, and where they come from I would suggest talking to her. But you also know what that may intail." As he finished, he stood in a relaxed position, his arms crossed over his chest. He had said all he could think would help. It would just be a matter if Francis had anymore questions or not.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2010, 04:10 AM

Francis' attempt to extend an olive branch to Rodney failed. The RA should've seen it coming, but was still confused due to all the new information running around inside his head, and it was only about to get worse. Rodney had a sort of condescending tone to his speech, as if disappointed by Francis. All the vampire said was useful, of course, but

"Look, if you think I need so much work, why are you asking me to help your sister? Some of these things I need to learn, I have to go to her for. She is a person who, by your own admission, will try to kill me. Again. Not much motivation there. I kind of like keeping all my limbs."

Francis knew he was being stubborn, but Rodney was basically throwing him to the dogs. Yeah there were things the werewolf could do on his own to learn how to become a better wolf, but if Eleanor even knew he was anywhere near her, or sensed him changing into wolf form, she would try to kill him.

"The only reason she let me live was by acting submissive. She had her jaws on me, and she could've killed me, but I went limp and didn't fight back. Are you saying I should do the opposite and act aggressive? Would that even work? I mean, she wants to kill the others of her kind, and acting aggressive might just make things worse, right? Maybe I should talk to her as a human, there could be less chance she'd kill me that way. I don't know, this is all screwed up in my head. I'm not sure I'm the right person for the job."

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-29-2010, 12:07 PM

Rodney gave Francis a dead serious look as he said, "You are the only one for the job. You are the only one that she hasn't killed on sight and the only reason was because of the vampiric ways. At least those of our father. He won't stirke or harm a submissive wolf, he figures that they have learned their lesson.

"And as for talking to her in human form, good luck with that. Her wolf won't allow it and since she knows what you are she may be cold to you if not rude. She wouldn't be able to help you learn to be a wolf. She is her wolf in a sense but at the same time she is far from it. The creature controls her more than she controls it."

He let out a long sigh as he shook his head. "If you want to run from this than run, but don't expect her to be pleasant with you either way. Her wolf doesn't like the confrontation and I can tell from the power that is radiating off of you that if you let your wolf be what it is then you stand a chance. The others thought like humans and kept their wolves down, that was their problem. But if you think this task it too much then so be it. I always knew wolves weren't as trustworthy as their domestic counterparts." Rodney was trying to trick Francis into doing this. He knew that most wolves hated when they were dismissed of a job for one reason or another. They hated being told what to do, but he didn't know if it would work with this one. He was still holding on to being human too much.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2010, 02:16 AM

"Wolves aren't trustworthy?" Francis' eyebrows raised. "I don't know much about wolves, but as a human I'm pretty damn trustworthy. Otherwise I wouldn't be an RA. But you know more about werewolves than I do, at least in the hands-on sense, so maybe they aren't. I don't know.

"I can see your point, though. I'm thinking too much like a human. I'm thinking of werewolves as 'them', not 'us'. I need to change my thinking, and figure out who I am as a werewolf, not just a human who sometimes shapeshifts into a wolf because he's bored."

Francis sighed. "Okay, look, I'm not too keen on the idea. In fact, I really don't want to be doing it at all. But I guess the fact that she and I have classes together means I can't avoid her forever, and that you might eat me if I don't at least try, are both motivators. So I will compromise: I'll give it a shot. One or two tries, and if there isn't at least some inkling of progress, I'm done. I won't keep poking a stick at the angry bear in a cage. Wolf in a cage." He shrugged. "Whatever."

Francis stuck his hand out. "Deal?"

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-31-2010, 03:55 AM

Rodney cocked a brow at Francis' statements and shook his head. "Don't be one to give up so easily," he said but shook his hand anyway. He had a feeling that if he made any sort of progress with Eleanor he'd be hooked. After all, he couldn't leave his sister alone for that reason, but obviously he wasn't attracted to her in that way, but he had been told that her wolf was one that many others sought after it was just the matter if they could get to her and possibly tame her.

He couldn't hold it back anymore and a chuckle escaped from his lips. "Oh you don't have you don't have to worry," he said, the smile on his face exposing his fangs. "Your kind doesn't taste good in the least so you're safe." Rodney found it rather humorous that people thought that vampires feasted on just about anything. Just then the phone began to ring, looking at his clock he realized that Eleanor had gotten up.

Terry entered the room again, it was like he had a sixth sense when it came to Eleanor's calls or something, that was the only time he answered. "This would be Eleanor," he said to Francis as he waved him out the door before taking the phone to talk to his sister.

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2010, 04:00 AM

When Rodney pulled back his lips to expose his fangs, Francis' eyes widened, but he didn't back away. He believed the vampire and took his words as truth. As for taste, Rodney wasn't exactly smelling like roses to Francis, so he understood what the boy meant. The phone started ringing, and Terry re-entered the room. "This would be Eleanor," Rodney said, waving the RA out the door and taking the phone from his roommate.

Francis had so many more questions, but once again he couldn't ask them. As he walked slowly down the hall, he checked the time on his cell phone. It was still almost an hour before class. There was no sense going back to his room, so he headed outside. The air was warm and crisp, but still had a bite from the overnight weather. He headed across campus to the woods, walking fairly deep into them so he couldn't be seen by the rest of campus. It wasn't fully awake yet, but there were still people wandering the sidewalks.

Francis set down his bookbag and sat at the base of a tree, bracing his back against it and closing his eyes. He knew he didn't have time before class to shift into wolf form and fully explore everything he wanted, but he could still try and tap into that side as a human. Possibly counter productive, as Rodney told him to stop thinking like a human, but there wasn't much else he could do with such a short amount of time.

His eyes were closed, and he shut off all other senses except his ears. He listened, to everything around him: the birds, the rustling of the leaves in the trees, the slight murmur of students walking across campus. He added scents to that, the smell of bark, and slightly damp grass and weeds; his own smell, a bit musky and decidedly human; other living creatures in the woods, the faint whiff of humans on campus coming to him from the breeze.

He sat there, just listening and smelling. Before he knew it, it was time for class. He didn't know how much progress he had made, but it was a start. He picked up his bookbag and headed back to campus.

Last edited by LyraBlackHeart; 04-06-2010 at 01:13 AM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-02-2010, 04:02 PM

Eleanor had been walking across the campus, taking her time more than anything. Though the air was still slightly chilled, the early morning sun felt amazing. It was like it took away all her cares. She didn't want to go to class on such a lovely day, she wanted to go to the woods and run, but school took priority, and plus it was science ficiton lit. It was a good class, not very strict and the teacher was really cool.

Her walk was shorter than she had hoped it would be and she soon found herself in the english building. The air conditioners were on and it instantly cooled her. Her abnormally warm body wasn't cold, but the peacefulness of the outside aire was gone. "Well so much for that," she said to herself as she walked to the lit room. Taking a seat in the back, but middle of the room, she pulled out her book. Opening it, she began scanning over what they had talked about.

((Sorry it's so short, I wasn't sure how to tie it back to what I had posted before ^^;; ))

LyraBlackHeart
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2010, 01:13 AM

Shelly rolled over and looked at the clock, then at Jessica's bed. The clock read a few minutes before 10; the bed was empty, its sheets and blankets pulled down, the pillow bunched up in the corner. While she hadn't gone to bed particularly late the night before, she figured she would have slept a bit later. She rolled back over to face the wall, but couldn't quite get back to that happy place. It was for the better, she had weird dreams the night before, of Rodney and Eleanor.

Such strange siblings. Apart, they didn't seem like they should be related: he tall and gaunt with pale white skin and almost crimson eyes; she shorter and skinny but somehow seeming muscular and strong, with darker skin than that of her brother. But put them side-by-side and they couldn't be mistaken for anything but.

----------

Francis walked out of the woods and onto campus, cutting across the quad to get to the English Building. As he rounded the corner of the brick structure, he caught a scent not unlike his own. His nostrils flared as he breathed in deep, his eyes cutting back and forth, scanning the crowd. He knew that scent: Eleanor.

He picked her out fairly easily. It seemed his time spend in the woods was not completely wasteful. It was hard to describe, but she stood out to him like a beacon, like a ray of light shining down on her, a spotlight almost, making her brighter than everyone else. A small smile spread across his lips as she bounded up the steps and into the building. He knew Science Fiction Lit was going to be interesting.

He waited 30 seconds before following her in. She was already seated and had a book out by the time he entered the room. He didn't sit near her, but instead moved past her to sit in front and to the left. He was hoping, with the way the air conditioning was moving, his scent would be carried over to her. Not to upset her, but just to see what her reaction would be.

((Just wanted to bring Shelly back into the groove!))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-06-2010, 01:27 AM

((Haha yeah, no clue what to say with Rodney, he's just kind of laying in bed XP))

That smell, Eleanor knew it and she knew it even before she saw Francis walk by her. Her eyes darted up from the pages of the book and landed on the male that sat in front. A low growl emitted from her throat, not loud enough for someone sitting near her to hear, but a growl nonetheless. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end as she watched him.

The room didn't feel as cold anymore, not with the anger in her rising. She wanted to jump the desks and get to him. She wanted to tear him apart and finish what she had started the night before. She didn't though. More students were entering and she took a breath in an attempt to calm herself. Her eyes stayed locked on him, they were the eyes of her wolf. I thought he wouldn't have come to class today, foolish wannabe wolf, she thought to herself as her eyes narrowed. She knew she wasn't going to enjoy class now.