CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2008, 01:27 AM

I have now settled on ice cream (Snickers flavor) for my dessert tonight. :V (My choices being cantaloupe, strawberry ice cream, snickers ice cream, or cookies. :B)

Yes! That's how you spell her screen name! XD She's a member here as well, so if you know her, she's under the same account name. :) You can always drop a "hello" on her profile... she might have her profile-comments enabled... or a PM maybe. XD ::has no idea where she hangs out, unfortunately:: >_>

And thank you. XD

I earn gold way too slowly on Gaia to purchase artwork with it... Or, rather... I could purchase art on Gaia, if I were prepared to forgo getting new items for my avatar, which I'm kind of not. Dressing up my avatar is about all I do there! XD If I ever decide I'm completely bored of Gaia, I'll use my items to purchase artwork and they should be worth enough to attract some good artists. :3

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2008, 01:38 AM

Mmmm, yummy. I had a Nutty Bunny ice cream cone. :9 But Snickers ice cream sounds delicious!

Yay! I'll have to go find her. I miss talking to her on Nox!

Oh gosh, I can't earn gold quickly anywhere. But I've just been on Gaia since 04, so I've got a decent amount stored up. But it turns out that I'm really bad at coming up with outfits on Gaia. D: So I mainly get OC art. I'm such a miser; I've never bought art for over 8k. XP Most of my art is from freebie threads.

Deranged Insanity
Self-Proclaimed Pumpkin Princess

Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 AM

:heart::heart::heart:

Wheeee, I migrated! 8D
I love all your outfits. *numms on them
G'luck with your Thread. O:~! Haha.
Sorry I'm bad at the beginning conversation. >_>;;

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2008, 11:53 AM

Thank you! I likes them too.
D: *stares mournfully at the teeth marks*
That's ok; I am too. ^_^;

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2008, 06:32 PM

I really wish I could make a poll. I'd like to know which outfits people like best. ^_^

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2008, 07:49 PM

It's pretty easy to make a poll... At the top of the thread, isn't there a link that says "Thread Tools "? (Note - that's not actually a link in my post... I'm just replicating what it looks like so you maybe can find it easier.)

If you have that (I'm not sure if you do, seeing as I'm Staff and my settings might be different from yours) and you should get a drop-down menu which will allow you to create a poll. :) But keep in mind that until we get polls completely fixed, it'll be the only poll this thread will have. XD;

If you don't have that link, head over to the "Information Desk" forum... there should be a thread either there or in the sub-forum that says something like, "How to use the new software" or something. That'll give you a step-by-step guide to how to use virtually every feature on Menewsha. XD

Other than a poll here, you can always make a thread in "Avatar Chat" to ask people's opinions on the outfits. :)

--

.......zomg... Nutty Buddy ice cream sounds so, so good. :drool:

I make gold pretty easily on Menewsha. Yesterday, just from posting, I earned over 300 gold in a few hours. I probably could have earned more if I'd felt like spending more time chatting and less time reading. >_>; I would have earned more if I wanted to play the games, but I was too lazy to. :B

Everywhere else (ie: other avatar sites) I have a problem, though... >_<;

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2008, 08:07 PM

Ooo, I didn't see the Thread Tools thing! Ehe, thanks! Hmm, but now that you mentioned it, it would be kind of nice to try the Avatar Chat forum. I'd probably get more feedback from there.

It is. I particularly love it when the cone has a big chunk of chocolate in the bottom. <333 But the most fabulous ice cream in the world is Ben&Jerry's Chubby Hubby. I was so sad when they discontinued it. D: Second is a sticky rice ice cream/gelato thing I had recently. :9 So nummy!

I guess I just haven't found that many places that I'm comfortable chatting in as of yet. And lots of the ones I have posted in haven't had anybody post after me yet. XP So I try to play the games some, but I get bored with them pretty quickly.

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-27-2008, 01:06 AM

Anyways, I made a thread for my avis in the Avi Chat forum. It's here if anybody feels like visiting and voting. ^_^

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2008, 04:36 AM

I rarely play around in the non-Sticky threads in Avatar Chat... mostly because I'm not of the set who worries too much about matching, balance, and etc for avatars. XD I have my "avatar cosplay" thread, though. XD Don't take any feedback you get too much to heart. They usually know what they're talking about if you're going for "Admin's Pick" (or, at least, they'll give you a better way to think about working on avatars)... but in the end, don't forget it's about building an avatar that you like. :)

---

I never play in the Word Games forum, if that's what you mean. >_> There's no gold-earning in the forum, so I can't ever consider myself so bored that I'll play in the Word Games forum. XD Haha. >_>

But if you mean the role-playing games forum... it seems to be about finding active users who are also interested in what you're interested in playing. XD I can usually find one or the other, but rarely both at the same time. XD; (Or, I will have less time than usual to post...)

Either way, it's all about patience. :o

....... And as soon as I finish rambling, I realize that I hadn't even read your post properly. >_<; If you're in General Discussions, that's a very, "comment and run" type of forum. You're not as likely to find actual conversation there. If you're looking for actual conversation, go to General Discussion > Menewsha Nations. That's where you'll find threads for just shooting the breeze. :) I hang out in the House of Hoff (or something like that) - you should look into it and see if we're the weird sort of group you'd enjoy chatting with. :) You might also find a few hang-out threads that are catered towards your own interests.

Figuring out your "niche" on Menewsha will probably take a few days, or even weeks... I used to post almost exclusively in the Art Discussions and Art Freebies forums. But I haven't been there since December, probably.... >_>;

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-28-2008, 12:34 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I have right now. I mainly like seeing which one other people like best.
One thing I tend to do is judge how seriously to take the comments by whether or not I like what the person is wearing who posted them. If I totally love their outfit, I am more likely to think them a better judge of what would look nice on me, and will probably consider their ideas more.

Oh, I meant the arcade games. I might try out the Word Games forum sometime, though I haven't yet. But the Chopper game in the arcade is more fun than I thought at first. Maybe because I'm getting a little better at it, so I give myself different goals sometime (like 'I won't stop until I get a score that's worth at least 6 gold' or something like that)

I'm still fairly nervous about roleplaying. I've only done it once, and was told I was pretty good for a beginner, but I still don't have a lot of confidence in my skills. Plus, I hate the 'you're in a forest, go do something' kinds of roleplays, of which there seem to be a lot of in avatar communities.

I don't think I've properly checked out Menewsha Nations yet. It would be nice to find at least one thread there that I can hang out in pretty regularly. Although right now I've been finding lots of really good company in several charities. But I'll definitely look into the House of Hoff!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 08-29-2008, 04:34 PM

Those are some pretty dream avies. Good luck getting all the items and gold needed for those items! ^_^

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2008, 06:35 PM

I love your Neapolitan avi, too cute <3

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-29-2008, 06:38 PM

Thank you both so much! ^_^ :3

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-30-2008, 04:31 PM

Hmm, I'm thinking of scrapping Warm Season. I love that color scheme, I just don't think I did it very well. And it would probably be easier to just completely start over.

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2008, 02:45 AM

Yay, I almost have 1000 gold!

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 09-01-2008, 05:30 AM

I'd say, keep the MAC until you redid it. :)

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2008, 04:52 PM

Yeah, I suppose I might as well. Although I do have several other new ones I made that I could replace it with. different color schemes, though.

Silenia

Old 09-01-2008, 05:06 PM

Well, I suppose you should decide, not me.

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2008, 05:10 PM

Yeah, I guess I'll just leave it up for now. I feel to lazy to change it right now. XP

Silenia

Old 09-01-2008, 06:17 PM

Then don't change it..? xD

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2008, 06:34 PM

Yeah, I'll stick another one up later.

Tainted Innocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2008, 10:53 PM

Hello!
Just wanted to say good luck with your quest. ^^
Those avatars are cute & unique!
I hope one day, you'll get to fill your empty closet with all those pretty outfits.

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2008, 11:01 PM

Thank you so much! I really hope I can get at least a couple of them. <3

Tainted Innocence
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2008, 11:09 PM

Your welcome!
I'm sure you can get the ones you really want. ^^

Cerenity
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-01-2008, 11:26 PM