princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2011, 04:20 AM

Luchia bowed to Kazumi. "Of course. I am sorry Miss Kazumi. It won't happen again" she stated. Lucia was just relieved she didn't bring out the whip. She gathered the papers that Kazumi threw at her and laid them on the desk. She then turned away and walked out closing the door behind. She walked over the two girls. There was now a third one. "Hello miss. Welcome to Shikiko Cafe. Please make yourself comfortable. Miss Kazumi will be meeting with you girls shortly" she said putting on a smile. She then turned and headed back to the kitchen.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-23-2011, 04:24 AM

Saya smiled. "It's lovely to meet you, too... My name is Saya, and this is Miss Kumiko. We're, um... we're waiting to meet our boss." 'And hope to the lord himself we survive the encounter...' She looked out the window idly and paused. "Huh... there's a butler cafe, so close to us? People are going in..."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-23-2011, 04:31 AM

Janice woke up a bit later than usual no thanks to last nights event. Her mother had requested her to help in serving some guests and the party ended rather late. Once she had woken up and saw the time, her eyes widened. Rushing out of bed, she picked out an outfit and raced to the bathroom to get ready. Once done, in a record fifteen minutes she made her way down the street to the cafe. She just really hoped it wasn't too late. It'd be a very bad impression on some of the new kids. Maybe it wasn't too late to grab a bite to eat. It wouldn't do any good if she was working and her stomach rumbled. She'd clock in and then just get a coffee or something.

Walking down the street to the cafe, Sune had gotten up rather early to make sure he had time to get to his new work and out of the first job. Thankfully it worked out since he had a lot of things done before his new work started. He was a bit tired, but had gotten a coffee to stay awake and energized. Nearing the cafe, he noticed some other boys enter through the doors. Lucky him, he wouldn't be the first one to wait. He did glance over at the other cafe near theirs. It was bound to start some drama, the two being so close. He did have to wonder how the two businesses worked out.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 05-23-2011 at 05:06 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 04:32 AM

"Meow~ Yes, it's new to the area." She said lowering her magazine to look out the window. "They won't last long. Shikiko Cafe has been here for years and has loyal customers." She said as she began to flip through the pages of her magazine. "Though, I may take a look at there staff after my shift." She said to the girls. "If you would like to join me, you are welcome to." She looked up at Saya and Uta and blinked at them a few times waiting for their reply. Her attention was drawn back to the girl wearing bunny ears as she informed them. "That's fine. It gives her time to cool down." She said calmly. Kazumi may have been insane, but she usually did things when provoked. They may not have been big problems, but she reacted to them that way. It was rather amusing sometimes.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-23-2011, 04:39 AM

"Oh... we have loyal customers already? I didn't know that," Saya admitted. Do you hope they'll like us, even though we're new? I hope they do. As for meeting the butlers..." She hesitated, conflicted. "Well... my mother would tell me that competition is no excuse not to be nice to them, and that's good enough for me. I'll go with you," she agreed.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 04:51 AM

"Of course we do. Shikiko is a very popular maid cafe. I applied here because I knew it was one of the finest around." She said staring at Saya. She knew that the girl was new, but surely she had heard about Shikiko before. Well, that was if she had any interest in maid cafes. She could have just been a girl looking for a job. Kumiko looked Saya up and down calculating her image. "Sure, you have such an innocent look and your personality is cute. You'll have some fans." She said as she pulled a lollipop from her bag and unwrapped in sticking it in her mouth. She pulled out two others and held them out in front of her for the two other girls. "Then it's settled we will pay them a visit after work."

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-23-2011, 04:57 AM

Saya blushed under Kumiko's critical stare. "Oh... I didn't know. To be honest, when I first applied to this job, I thought I was applying to be a housekeeper," she admitted with a nervous laugh. "But if you really think I can get customers, I can't wait! I've heard tourists have the most amazing stories, I'll have to ask them." She took the lollipop with a grateful bow, obviously enthusiastic about it as she looked out to the street again, watching for more maids and butlers.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-23-2011, 04:58 AM

Since the two cafes weren't far from one another, Setsurou parked between them. It was fair for Akira to have to walk all the way to Masa just because he drove (not that she would have minded). Even though the cafes they worked at were competing agaisnt one another, she was still his little sister. He'd only worked at the cafe for about a week, so he was still relatively knew. Not only that, the customers weren't used to his costume. It was a bit eccentric for them. His thing was art, and that was what he created for his job. It was all for an art school after all.

"Well have a fun day," he said before getting out of the car. They were both cutting it close today, so they couldn't really talk much before heading in. He walked through the front door of the cafe and went to punch in.

Akira wasn't quite awake yet for the day. She was up late working on stuff and hadn't gotten much sleep. It wouldn't hinder her work skills, however. She climbed out of the car after saying, "You too," and headed in the direction of Shikiko. The girl had worked there for a few months now, so she wasn't one of the new kids, yet not one of the oldies.

She opened the front door and headed toward the kitchen to punch in. Grabbing her pad and pen, she headed out to the customers. She needed to pull in those tips if she wanted to go to college. The best way to do that is to do her best, and maybe flirt with the male clientele. They weren't told they couldn't. They're just not supposed to go further than that.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2011, 05:23 AM

Liala had been up for at least an hour, wearing her uniform which wasn’t that far off from the clothes that she normally wore, the hoodie with the cat ears on the hood was just a bonus since she liked how it looked especially on her. She wouldn’t wear the hood up since one of the other maids wore cat ears and she was known as the neko maid, she on the other hand was the Lolita and she had to look the part. She looked around for a few minute before she smiled and picked up her bunny doll, okay so it was a little creepy with the cuts that were sewed up and the missing eye and the paint that looked like blood and the claws that were made of metal, but it was her favorite one out of all the ones that she had. She was still a child at heart, she didn’t bothered with make-up as she smiled, holding the doll to her as her grey eyes looked around for a few minutes before she left her home and headed to work.

Aiden on the other hand came sneaking out of an abandon house, looking around for a few minutes as he pulled his leather jacket on, pulling the key out for his bike, it used to belong to his girlfriend until she went and died in a wreak, he took it and spent all his money rebuilding it and getting it painted just like she had it. He knew it was stupid to do that and keep it around but it was the only thing that he could have that her parents didn’t want, after all according to them he was the reason she died. He looked around, running a hand through his black hair before ridding his bike to his job, of course he drove around for a few minutes before he actually parked it and made his way into the café, late like normal.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2011, 05:31 AM

Luchia turned around to see Akira had clocked in. "Good day Miss Akira"luchia said with her smile. Akira had only been working her for a short amount of time. Luchia herself hadn't been here very long, but longer than her. Luchia didn't know much about her coworkers, but then again she didn't need to. She always remained kind to the employees. She was sweet with the customers and loyal to Miss Kazumi.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2011, 05:39 AM

Uta giggles a bit yet has a smile on her face she really wanted to go take a look. at the butler cafe she hope there would be some cute guys that work there at lest. "Saya if you like I can tell you all about Kyoto I grew up in Japan's country side. would anyone like something to eat while we wait? I bake a lot of fresh breakfast food's this morning before. I had to run off to my gymnastics practice couch yell's at us if we are late." Uta says recalling the last time she had been late to early morning practice. let's just say by the time it end for her she could not move her leg's for 3hole weeks.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 10:40 AM

Kumiko held out her hand wanting some of the treats that Uta was talking about. "Do you have any sweets?" She asked, but she was staring at Saya the whole time. "If so, I would like those." She continued to hold her hand out while she spoke to Saya. "Yes, they indeed do have some stories to tell." She as she tilted her head at her. 'What a strange, but interesting girl' she thought.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 05-23-2011, 04:22 PM

Mayu yawned as she walked around town. The first thing she wanted to do was go shopping, though she had no money on her. She also needed money to pay for her first apartment bill, seeing this was the first time she lived on her own. "Alright Mayu, it's time you got a job.." she said out-loud to herself. She walked into the convenient store (which was conveniently right next to her)and picked up the nearest newspaper. Mayu skimmed through the Job offering section and saw something that caught her honey colored eyes. An advertisement for a Maid Café. "I-I have to go there! Aww, the dresses look so cute~!" she spoke to herself again as she giggled in delight. She took out a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket and quickly wrote down the address and the opening to closing times. "Great, it's open." she mumbled to herself. Mayu threw the pen in a random direction and dashed out of the store. First destination: Shikiko Café.

Last edited by Slide; 05-23-2011 at 04:26 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-23-2011, 06:40 PM

Trixia had been watching the whole time. not that she was a morning person, but she did have a bit of stalker in her. She wanted to see all the lovely eye candy before she went in to introduce herself. Of course she had spied upon the boss and Bordie, before she even took the job. both were cute so she had determined it was the good place for her.

She even caught sight at some of the butlers going into the new cafe nearby. She thought is was a clever and good idea to have both. Having two similar yet different cafe's would surly catch attention, making the spot even more famous. That and who doesn't want more eye candy?

When she thought all the other maids had shown up, she slowly yet sauntering, entered the cafe with a devious smile.
She winked and blew a little kiss. "Good morning laaaaadies!"

Todd ran out the door, a piece of toast in his mouth as he raced on and out the door. He grabbed his little blue scooter http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pub...18SsuqtcDB3sBQ and propelled himself down the street. He might not be quite as early as he would have liked, but he was sure excited. He was starting a job, a real job with good pay. surely if he could stay there two year, then he would have enough to move out when he turned eighteen. That would surely show everyone that he was a man.

He was even excited about the dress uniform. A tuxedo! he would get to wear something formal and very grown up. Surely his brothers couldn't pick on him now. He didn't have his uniform yet as his annoying small size was not something they had stocked. He couldn't wait to get started! It took him a little while, and he was sweating a little, but his youthful energy seemed to have no end as he practically skipped up to the butler cafe door. there he paused a little nervous, especially seeing bodies within. He had forgotten the prospect of fellow employees. Would they be nice and curtious like butlers? He hoped so. either way he would be a man and earn their respect! he entered the door, a small bell chime announcing his presence. "Good morning" He said a little quiet, a bit of shyness overtaking him.

Slide

Old 05-23-2011, 06:56 PM

Mayu stopped in her tracts as she saw the large sing that read 'Shikiko Café'. "Finally, I'm here~!" she said to herself with a squeal of excitement. She busted through the main doors, still holding them open. "I-I WANT A JOB HERE!!" she exclaimed without thinking. She stood there at the entrance trying catch her breath.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-23-2011, 07:17 PM

Saya looked to Uta in surprise and smiled. "Oh... thank you so much!" she bowed, taking a poppy-seed muffin for herself and nibbling on it. "Everyone is so kind here." She caught Kumiko staring, smiling back in confusion. Saya was about to speak again when the doors were flung wide. She jumped and juggled her muffin, nearly dropping it in her shock. "O-oh my!" She stared at the eager girl in the doorway for a second, about to greet her, but a sense of dread was beginning to overwhelm her. "Keep it down, Miss Kazumi will hear you!" she squeaked with sudden terror.

Slide

Old 05-23-2011, 07:29 PM

"Heh?" she gave the girl holding the muffin a blank stare. "...Who's this..'Miss Kazumi'?" she asked as she casually walked in. Mayu looked around at all the tables and expensive looking cutlery. "Wow, I'm impressed. This place looks way better in person.." she said to nobody in particular.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-23-2011, 07:47 PM

"OOOO! Fresh sweetcakes!" Trix called as she practically bounced (and at least her chest did) over to the girl that had walked in. Trix grabbed the girl and squeezed her to her chest with a squeal.

"Ah this one is cute too! Anyone know if there are any open spots?" She giggled and winked. Oh so many pretty girls she just wanted to hold. This was going to be one of her better jobs. As long as the could keep up with her that is.

Slide

Old 05-23-2011, 07:53 PM

(( LOLLLL XD ))

"GACK!" Mayu exclaimed as she was getting squished by the random lady. She seemed to be another employee. Right there and then, she knew this café was unique-- that being an understatement. "Umm, c-can you please let me go..of..me?" she asked trying to keep her cool while being sufficated. She hoped there wasn't anymore..'crazies' to be found here.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 07:54 PM

So many papers to run through before the season began and so little time she still needed to meet with the new staff. Maybe she didn't have to she thought with a devilish smile. 'I could just let them do it on their own.'she shock her head at her childish thought. 'They would be the cause of her going bankrupt.' So that idea wasn't an option. The sound of the door being slammed caused a sudden jolt to bolt through Kazumi. "Who is causing so much noise! This isn't a playground!" She yelled as she walked to the door. Her heels clicked against the tile floor and she flung her office door open looking around at the crowd of new staff. Her eyes landed on her target which was a young girl standing in the door way. Her eyes locked on to her in a dead cold stare. "What do you think you are doing? Sit down and wait like the other," she scolded the girl coldly "You're lucky you didn't break anything." Kazumi shut her office door and turned her attention back to the girls in the room. There were a large variety of maid outfits, but she had seen some of them before. "Now, I need all of your attention. This is not a simple maid cafe. We have a name to uphold and I will fire you if you disgrace my cafes name." She paced across the room. "If you are new to the maid business then please find yourself a partner to pair up with. They will be your teacher for the next few days. You may shadow behind them for today, but I expect you to be able to handle yourselves in a few days." She stopped in front of the girls and gave them a smile. "We open in less than an hour, so learn quickly. Good luck, you will all need it."Kazumi turned around and walked into her office to finishes the rest of her papers.

Kumiko blinked up at Saya and then broke her stare with her to look at the person, who had made so much noise. Saya's warning for the girl was just a little too late. Kazumi had already heard her entrance and now she was the target of her anger. To Kumiko's surprise Kazumi wasn't as harsh as she normally was. It was most likely because it was the first day for most of the girls. Kumiko gazed at Kazumi as she told them about their expectations. When she heard her say that they would need partners to teach the new girls Kumiko raised her eyebrows slightly and reach out and grabbed Saya's hand claiming the girl for herself. She had already told her she would help her and this was the perfect chance to do just that. Kumiko looked back up a Saya, when Kazumi had finished her speech and left. "Meow~ You're my kitten. I'll teach you what you need to know."

Slide

Old 05-23-2011, 08:03 PM

Mayu qickly sat down in fear of the boss. "I-I'm sorry miss.." she said sheepishly. She listened to what she was saying, the way she talked reminded her of a Drill Sargent(I think thats what its called) talking to their troops. 'There's no way this could be some kind of war..right?' she thought. When she had said she may need a partner she had no idea she should choose, she was just hoping it wouldn't be the red-head that greeted her about a minute ago.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-23-2011, 10:16 PM

Saya listened to the whole speech solemnly, just grateful that it hadn't been her who caught the attention of Miss Kazumi. Watching her leave now, she seemed to deflate a little in relief. "Oh... that wasn't as scary as I thought." She looked up to Kumiko as she took her hand now, smiling. 'Kitten?' "Huh? Okay, Kumiko, I'll do my best. Thank you!"

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 05-24-2011, 12:53 AM

Jason waved at people as they walked through the door. He had changed at some point into his outfit, which looked nothing like a butlers dress and it certainly wasn't done to the letter. He had left the top button open and he had left the cuffs of of the jacket undone. He didn't like high collar shirts anyway. He grinned at Jaden who just turned his eyes to his brother. The boy almost never smiled but his eyes tended to communicate his emotions well enough. Of course he had taken the role of Prince. He was an actor. He would play his part. Really, he and his brother had switched roles. Because Jason fit the role of prince better then Jaden did but Jaden didn't mind.

At that Jaden turned towards the door straightening his suit jacket and undershirt. He fixed his gloves over his wrists. Jason was comfortable as he was and he leaned against a chair, rolling his eyes at his brothers anal habits. Jaden just gave him a look over his shoulder, his back straight. He was trying to bring himself out of his small fright. Jason was the only other one to know about it but Jaden has a social anxiety disorder. He wasn't comfortable around people he didn't know. Jason just threw an arm around his shoulder, giving his chest a little pat. "You'll be fine, chill."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2011, 12:59 AM

Lucia sighed when she heard Miss Kazumi yell at the new employees. She exited the kitchen and walked up to the group of girls. "Now which of you yelled she wanted a job?she asked gesturing her to follow her into the kitchen. "Now the rest of you get clocked in and prepare for when we open"she said strongly. She really didn't want Miss Kazumi jumping on her case for the other maids noisy conversations and slacking off. Lucia works very hard to keep Miss Kazumi happy.

Slide

Old 05-24-2011, 01:06 AM

Mayu sheepishly raised her hand to the lady who came out of the kitchen. "Um..m-me...ma'am." she said hoping she wasn't in trouble. She thought it would be unfortunate if she got fired before she even began. She followed the lady back into the kitchen, not knowing what conversation to expect.