Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-25-2013, 03:11 AM

Ru was about to restart her training when all she could here was someone scream from all she could now think about was what if she hit someone very important "oh god oh god oh god" Ru said to her self as she paced back and forth on the spot "what if I hit the Hokage we would go to war with the hidden leaf village my father would never beadle to look at me again" she stopped and realized that she should probably go check on him Ru dashed into the forest after a bit of searching her trail of destruction she found at the end a man on his hands and knees with an animal right by him Ru didn't recognize him so she sighed "I thought I killed someone important" Ru stopped and realized what she said and helped the man up "I mean i'm happy to see your alive" looking down the path of destruction "I guess your lucky I didn't go all out huh" Ru smiled.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 03:37 AM

"No,mom,I'm not staying home!" Hikari Uchiha said,exasperated.Her mother was always trying to make her stay home and help with the gardening.Didn't she realize that Hikari had training to do? The kids from Suna are coming today,and I want to swing by to say hi! I'll be home for dinner!" She called,running out the door.She knew that the first place Hanako,Kuso and Takumi would go was Temari-san's house,so that's where she headed.It didn't take long to get there.Hikari knocked on the door,straightening her shirt out.She wanted to look good for her friends-especially Kuso.Though she would never in a million years admit it,she had had a major crush on Kuso from a young age,when they first came to visit from the sand.Her father had been fresh out of prison at the time,and still wasn't very fond of the Kazekage,so Hikari knew better than to voice her feelings,but that didn't stop her from having them.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 AM

She squeaked loudly and covered her mouth, turning quickly. "D-did you hear that? Someone could be hurt!" She paced from foot to foot, but didn't move forward. If Lee Sensei was indeed laying in wait, she didn't want to run off and then be the last one to the training session. She chewed her lower lip. "Ohh.... This could be bad..."

Kusa gave an exasperated sigh. "You girls get to have all the fun. It's sooooo unfair~!" He crossed his arms and sighed, running his fingers through his long locks. "No one ever wants to go to the hot springs with me. I mean really, do you think this skin happens over night? No, it takes lots of care and moisturizing... which if you've cared to noticed, I've missed a few days." He scowled softly as the neared the door and paused raising an eyebrow, smirking softly. "Ah, it's little Hikari-chan... What are you doing here? have business with Auntie?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-25-2013, 05:59 AM

"I'm sure everyone is fine." Kumori lifted her hand and waved it off. "If it was a big deal we'd probably be seeing Jounin head into that direction." She raised her eyebrow after she opened an eye. "You shouldn't freak out so much, Hibiki. I'm not leaving anyway. I want Lee-Sensei to know I was here on time for once."

"You act more like a woman then any girl I know." She rolled her eyes as they approached the house. When she spotted Hikari and raised her eyebrow and walked up to the door. "Takumi probably told her we were bickering. We'll probably get a lecture if she's not yelling at her husband."

"Of course Takumi." Temari smiled and grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Her eyebrow twitched, hearing the snore from the next room. She was to busying making sure Kumori for to training she didn't notice Shikamaru sneak back into the house. "I'm going to kill him." She turned around, setting the cup in front of Takumi and walked towards the living room, grabbing her fan along the way. She open her fan and paused, hearing the knock. "He's lucky." Temari closed the fan, leaning it against the wall as she walked to the door and opened it. She looked over the three of them and blinked. "Ah Hanako and Kusa..you're cousin got here a few minutes ago." She looked down at Hikari and raised her eyebrow. "I was not expecting you."

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-25-2013 at 06:02 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 AM

Hikari turned red and smiled."I'm not that little anymore! Am I...?" She said,looking down at herself.True,she was kind of short...The door opened up behind her and she turned."Ah,Hello Temari-san! I actually came over loking for them," She pointed over her shoulder,"'Cause I heard they would be arriving today.Do I hear snoring?" She asked suddenly,hearing a familiar snore from inside.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 06:16 AM

Takumi took a couple sips of his water, standing up to follow his aunt to the door. "Oh hey you two, glad to see you made it." He smirked at them then turned to Hikari. "Ah Hikari-chan, good to see you, it's been a while." He gave her a small bow. "You never miss a visit with us do you?" He laughed a little at his own joke.

------

"Oh no problem Miss." He stood up with her help, and Kita whimpered a little. "So, I'm guessing that chakra blade was made by y-" He paused for a moment when he looked at her, immediately recognizing the armor. "Oh, you're that girl from the inn aren't you?" He bowed quickly to her, then offered a smile. "I'm Hiroki Inuzuka, it's nice to meet you."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 06:28 AM

Hikari smiled her usual wide,innocent grin."You bet! You guys are my friends-and I get along better with you than anyone else I know." She said."So are you guys here on a mission,or just a visit?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-25-2013, 06:48 AM

"We're here to visit..." And to get away from father... He grinned and flicked his hair over his shoulder. "No worries kiddo, you'll have plenty of time to visit, yeah?" He ruffled her hair and chuckled. "I take it we've missed Kumori? Pity, I was hoping we'd catch her before she went off for her daily nap outside of the house..."

She continued to chew on her lip, careful not to bite down too hard, last thing they needed was an accident out here. She sighed and looked around. "Where do you suppose Lee sensei is anyway? Do you think he's hiding in the trees again? maybe we should look for him and then go make sure Hiroki is alright... I'm starting to worry..."

Hinata sighed looking out the window quietly. "I should probably get the laundry done and out in the sun before it gets too late... perhaps visit with Temari if she's not busy... I suppose that would be alright, maybe we can go get lunch..."

Last edited by OokamiD; 02-26-2013 at 03:15 AM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-25-2013, 07:01 AM

"I'm sure Lee-Sensei is right there in that tree." She lifted her hand, pointing to a tall tree near by."And I'm sure Hiroki is fine. He's a medic nin after all." She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "But if you're going to keep worrying we can go check it out but I'm expecting visitors today. My cousins from the Sand Village should be stopping by."

Hanako crossed her arms and nodded to the three others. She looked around their immediate area before she turned back to her aunt. Some things never change. Kumori was probably out napping when she was supposed to be training. "Let's just go find her." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I want to visit the hot springs in this village."

"I'm sure Kumori and Hibiki would like to take a break from what ever they're doing to do relax in the hot springs. you may just have a problem trying to convince their sensei to let them go. He's s stickler for training. If anything bet him he can't run around the village a thousand times. That will by you time." Temari leaned against the door frame and glanced over her shoulder. "Now if you excuse me I have to get rid of a pest on my couch."

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-25-2013 at 07:04 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 07:07 AM

Hikari winced as her hair was ruffled,but didn't say anything.She didn't really mind all that much."Sounds to me like you just wanted to get away from your dad.I know the feeling." She said casually.It was never spoken of,but everyone knew that her father had wanted a boy,and also that he tended to be overprotective.Hikari perked up at the mention of hot springs."Hot springs? Awesome! Mind if I tag along? I haven't been in sooo long!" She asked,suddenly excited.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 07:29 AM

"Ah!" Lee gasped as his student pointed him out almost perfectly. 'It appears I've taught her too well!' He clenched his fist and shed a tear of joy. 'Guy-sensei! I hope to be half the teacher you were!' He hopped to another tree, hoping to hide from his students again. He turned to the source of the crashing noise, but couldn't sense anything so he decided to let it go.

------------------------------------

"Sounds good Hanako and sure thing Hikari." Takumi stepped forward, putting on his cloak and picking up his bag. He bid his aunt goodbye and stepped out the door. "Aunt Temari said we should probly check the lake first." He started down the road. "If it's supposed to be a training day then Hiroki and Hibiki are most likely with her."

Temple

Old 02-25-2013, 08:24 PM

Ru bowed as well "I am Ru from the land of Iron home of the samurai" Ru new that she would have to try to make a good first impression who ever this person was or what ever he knows because if this person new her from somewhere she would have to keep her honer by only giving good impression.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-26-2013, 01:48 AM

Hibiki froze, blinking a bit as she watched her sensei, "Lee Sensei.... we know that you're in that tree now..." She pointed to where he had moved and sighed softly. She turned back to Kumori. "They are? Why didn't you tell me before?" She pouted and huffed softly. "I'm sure Lee Sensei wouldn't have called us all the way out here if he knew you had family coming to visit..." She did her best possible scowl that she could muster at her teammate. "Especially the Kazekage's children..."

He chuckled softly and grinned. "Good enough for me, lets go, shall we?" he gave a broad smile. "We can go visit our cousin and steal her and her team mates to the hotsprings.. you'll come with me won't you Takumi? Then maybe Hiroki will join too!" He smirked playfully and shifted his weight. "Race ya? The faster we get there the faster we can go to the hotsprings~" His voice came out almost like a purr, looking forward to a nice soak in the water.

She hummed softly, hanging up the wash to dry in the sun, satisfied with her work she tidied up the house a bit before she headed out to see if Temari was available to chat. The house was quiet with the rest of her family out, she needed something to occupy her time, and to get out of the vacant house.

Last edited by OokamiD; 02-26-2013 at 03:15 AM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-26-2013, 03:10 AM

Once the kids were gone Temari closed the front door and moved back inside.

Kumori stretched a bit, letting another yawn escape. "What do you say, Lee-Sensei? Would it be alright if I spend the day with my cousins from the Sand Village?" She stared up at the tree, waiting for his answer or at least a speech about how important family is.

Hanako rubbed her forehead and rolled her eyes. Her brother only wanted to get to the hot springs so he could see all the mostly naked men. "Let's just go." She walked towards the lake, silently, listening to the chatter around her.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2013, 03:28 AM

Hikari grinned."Cool! So let's go then!" She said,happily setting off towards the lake with the others.She very carefully avoided the image of Kusa shirtless that threatened to make her nose bleed.It was just warm out,she told herself.She wasn't blushing.Mentally,she sighed.Apparently,she took after her mother in the 'unrequitted love' department.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2013, 03:36 AM

Lee sighed. 'It appears that my position has been discovered. Alright they win this round.' Lee jumped out of the tree, high into the air before landing in front of his students. "You two are truly incredible students. And as a reward for finding me I will allow you to skip training for one day to visit your cousins." His eyes sparked as he looked to his students. "Just know that out next session will be twice as intense! Now! Farewell my students!" Lee jumped high into the air and disappeared back into the forest.

------------------------

Hiroki smiled and pushed his glasses up his nose. "It's nice to meet you Ru. I must say I never thought I'd get to meet a samurai in person." He looked her over quickly. Aside from being older than him, armor and weapons like her's weren't often seen in ninja villages. He winced a little as a small pain shot though his leg. 'Ugh...guess I hit the ground harder than I thought...'

------------------------

Takumi blinked at Kusa's remark, he shook his head a little. He loved his cousins but they could be a little crazy at times. "It amazes me that Hiroki doesn't run away from you at first sight. Then again...that's a level of rude that I don't think he's physically capable of." He laughed at his own joke and reached into his bag, pulling out his hat. He put it on and pulled the brim over his eyes, it was very bright out.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-26-2013, 04:07 AM

Kishi yawned softly and rubbed his eyes. "Mama...?" He stretched a bit and blinked a little. "Did I hear Takumi, Kusa and Hanako?" He looked up at her with big eyes, a little upset that he wasn't woken immediately to visit with his cousins.

He stuck out his tongue and waved a hand. "Oh hush... it's impossible to not love me!" He flashed another smile and made his way down the road. "Ah~ I can feel the water already! Kumori better be close!"

Hibiki groaned softly at the statement. "Suddenly, I'm very upset with your cousins..." She sighed softly and made her way over to the shore, scribbling into the sand 'キャンセル'*. "There, that should do it.... this way Hiroki isn't stuck waiting here all day... but you're going to be the one to tell him tomorrow will be much harder..."

She made her way along the road, passing the small group. she paused and blinked a bit. Oh my, I do believe those were Temari's nephews and niece... and Sakura-chan's child as well? Perhaps she is busy after all... Maybe I should try back later when she doesn't have family over..? Though... If they're leaving they must be looking for her daughter, that means she shouldn't be busy, unless her brothers are in town... Though wouldn't I have heard if they were coming to town? Yes. I'm almost certain of it. She made her way to the door and knocked lightly. "T-temari-san...? A-are you in...?"

(*'canceled')

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-26-2013, 04:23 AM

Temari looked down as Kishi and smiled. "It was your cousins." She stroked his head and picked him up. "But they're on their way to the lake to visit your sister and her teammates. There's no need to be upset. I'm sure if you run now you'll be able to catch them." When she heard the knock and carried Kishi over to the door and opened it. "Oh, Hinata. What brings you here?"

"It's possible." Hanako muttered as she continued on the way until the reached the lake. She looked around for a moment before she spotted Kumori and Hibiki. "There."

Kumori leaned over and watched Hibiki write in the sand. "I would have just let him guess what happen..but that works too." She tilted her head and glanced down the beach a little. "Oh. There they are now." She lifted her hand to wave.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2013, 05:38 AM

Hikari specifically said nothing when Kusa commented that it was impossible to not love him.She was saved from being uncomfortable for too long when they reached the lake and saw Kumori.Hikari raised a hand and waved."Hey!~" She called with her usual smile.For a brief moment,she thought about telling Hanako about her crush,but thought better of it.The twins had a mental link,so that information wouldn't be safe long.Then again...She argued with herself,hiding it expertly with her innocent face.

Temple

Old 02-26-2013, 10:27 AM

Ru nodded "It is also nice to meet you but I would never of guest that a ninja would be all the way out here Ru saw the medical tools that the dog had on its back when Hiroki grabbed his leg in pain "Are you ok!" Ru said as she threw him onto her back forgetting about the medical supply's the dog had Ru started to run to what she thought was running water as the soon came to a clearing with a lake.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2013, 07:37 PM

Hiroki climbed down from the girls shoulders. "Umm..thank you but it's not really that bad, just a little sprain." He pressed his hands to his leg and concentrated. A soft green glow surrounded his leg and the pain began to dull. "There...see? Good as new." He looked across the lake and saw a familiar group of people.
---------

Takumi waved to his cousin as they approached. "Hey Kumori." He turned to Hibiki and bowed. "Good to see you too Hibiki-chan." He straightened back up and motioned to the group that was with him. "We were all planning to go to the hot springs. Would you and your team want to come along?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-26-2013, 08:32 PM

Hibiki blinked a bit. "Hot springs? Well we might as well. I don't think we'll get enough time to go again for a long time... Lee Sensei is going to run us into the ground next time..." She gave a soft sigh and shook her head. "The hazards of having Lee Sensei I guess." She tilted her head. "Kusa, what are you- oh... nevermind..."

Kusa folded his arms behind his head, looking up at the sky before heading a familiar voice. "Hmm?" he smiled looking over at the pair that had appeared. "Hiroki~!" He grinned and quickly made his way over, draping his arms over the boy's shoulder, making a soft sigh followed by a pout as he leaned on the other boy. "You weren't avoiding us were you? You'll come with me to the hot springs won't you? Takumi's going to be no fun at all!" He smiled, purring softly in his ear.

He blinked up at his mother. "I'llgofindthemrightnow!" He dashed for the door. "Excuse me Miss.Hinata!" And he was gone, sort of. He tripped about fifty yards down the road. Blinking in shock before he sat up. "...." He bit his lower lip and wiped his eyes, his knees and forehead scraped, heading in the direction his cousins had run off in. "Guys! Wait for meeee~!"

"Oh, well, I was wondering if you weren't busy if you wanted to go find something to eat... I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-26-2013, 08:45 PM

"That hot springs sound really nice." Kumori nodded to herself. She turned her head to the road and deadpanned. "Ugh.." She rubbed her forehead. "I think my brother just hurt himself. Hey Hiroki..when Kusa is done being Kusa you want to help me with my brother?"

"............" Hanako sighed heavily and placed her hand over her face, groaning quietly. "Kusa. Stop acting like that. You are the Kazekage's son." He was such an embarrassment but he was her brother. She did care for him. "Let's go. I don't need to watch this anymore."

"Go out to eat? Sure. That sounds nice, Hinata. It'll get me out of the house so I don't yell at Shikamaru."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 PM

"Oh god..." Takumi groaned and shook his head. "Yeah I'm with you Hanako...I don't want to watch this."
He grinned. "If you had told him we were gonna see Hiroki he would have beat us here by a day."

--------------------------------

"I-I uhhhm....hi Kusa." He moved out of Kusa's embrace with a well practiced motion. His friend from the sand has always been...er...he supposed affectionate was the best word for it. "Sure, the hot springs sound nice." He nodded then turned to Ru. "You're more than welcome to come if you like." He smiled at her then headed for the group. "So..what about training?" He asked, turning to Kumori.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-27-2013, 10:47 PM

Hikari bit back a laugh at Kusa's antics.She knew it wasn't technically proper for the son of the Kazekage to act like that, but it was nice to see someone who didn't take themselves too seriously."Hanako-Chan, you guys can lighten up.It's just us, right? No one's gonna judge you." She said lightly."Still, how are you two twins? You're so different from eachother." She added.