Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-28-2013, 02:44 AM

"then I bid you Vale. Take care of my Child, he's the last of his kind. "he said. The dream then faded to black. When you would awake, it would be Dawn. The rain had stopped, and the sun was starting to shine. I was already awake, looking in a puddle of water. It had my reflection.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-28-2013, 04:41 AM

Rosemary nodded and allowed the dream to fade.When she woke,she saw Brennan looking at himself in a puddle.She wondered if she should tell him what she knew,but decided to wait.She crawled out from under the bench.She was wet and muddy,and starving."Brennan.What are you doing?" She asked,approaching him.

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 06:24 AM

"Trying to remember who I am. "he said to her. He looked....lost. He did, however, look up. He heard someone coming towards them. "someone's coming." he said to her

(opening for you finx15: )

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:27 PM

Finx wondered the street bored she wanted to get to the golem but she had to be careful if Gemini saw her it could mean trouble.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-29-2013, 03:42 AM

((It's Rosemary,finx.))

Rosemary felt a pang of sympathy for the man-or,Golem,as it were."Well,I-" She started,but Brennan stated that someone was coming.Rosemary looked up and listened carefully.Her eyes widened,and she uttered a very unladylike word,grabbed his arm and dragged him into the shelter."Brennan,keep quiet.I'll explain later,but the person out there absolutely must not see us together here.Just stay quiet until she's gone,ok?" She whispered to him,waiting for a sign that he understood before she went to confront her ex-best friend.

Andraus

Old 04-29-2013, 03:46 PM

Brennan grabbed the tattered old blanket, covering himself so he looked like a sleeping hobo. he had no idea why, but he felt he must follow her order's to the letter, which he found odd.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-30-2013, 01:43 AM

Watching the immediate effect her words had on Brennan was a bit disconcerting.Rosemary wasn't sure what to make of having this kind of power over someone.But she didn't dwell on it long,she just thanked the powers that were and went over to the bench,where she sat and waited for Finx.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 01:47 AM

(Fraligator! Use Hydro pump on Charizard! )

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 AM

((Oh yeah? Charizard, dodge and use Seismic Toss!))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:58 PM

(( you two will play nice *mother voice.*))
Finx smiled at rosemary "Hello Rose." she glanced around "I'm surprised you're alone."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-03-2013, 02:22 AM

Rosemary's eyes narrowed as she stood up."Good morning,Finx.Just what is that supposed to mean?" She asked,her voice colder than steel and just as sharp."I'm surprised you're not too busy screwing my boyfriend to go for a walk." She spat.

Andraus

Old 05-06-2013, 11:59 PM

(Neva! Freligator, Use muddy Water!)

(finx15: your turn

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2013, 02:39 AM

((Charizard,use Fly!))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2013, 02:36 PM

((what did I say!))
Finx smirked "Oh I don't think hes you'r boyfriend anymore."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-09-2013, 02:09 AM

Rosemary sneered,anger flaring in her chest."Of course he's not.I dumped him like yesterday's trash.He's better for you,anyway,since he clearly likes sluts." She commented.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:14 AM

"Its true he did go out with you." Finx glanced at her then away "Ah well I don't mind you're seconds at least I'm not a guy who gets you as a sloppy second." she pushed her hair out of her face. She was tempted to just kill her right then and there but she would wait till all her ducks where in a row ready to be plucked and killed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-10-2013, 02:36 AM

Rosemary did something then that surprised even herself.She laughed.A hysterical laugh that bubbled up from her chest and escaped through her mouth.Oh,Finx! Poor,lonely,bitter Finx! You don't understand at all,do you? What you've done to me,it was the greatest thing that has ever happened! You see,I was living a lie.My parents only loved me as long as I was perfect.My boyfriend only wanted to get in my pants.And my so-called best friend was lying to me every day.Now that I know the truth,I am free!" She wiped tears of laughter from her face."You go ahead and have fun with your new boyfriend.I was always told to give my used toys to the less fortunate.I have what I really need now.Trust me,you won't have much time to enjoy anything you have now." She said,still chuckling.With that,she walked away,ignoring anything else the girl had to say.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Brennan sat there, until he felt Finxs murderous intent. He soon felt overheated, like he shouldn't be here, and felt a strong pull to be at Rosemary's side. He then started shaking, which would make him more visible.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:33 AM

Finx saw the golem and smiled "I'll get you golem. She might not know it but you will be mine." she walked off feeling ready to get her plan in action.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-11-2013, 04:57 AM

((I feel so strange.I hate roleplaying where I have to insult Finx's characters.It just feels so wrong.))

Rosemary waited until she was sure Finx was gone,then circled back around to where Brennan was."It's ok,you can come out now.Sorry about that,I just couldn't let her see me with someone right now.As you could probably tell,Finx is the reason for my current...misfortune.Now,there's something I need to tell you." She said,sitting down next to him."I know who you are.Or,well,I know what you are.I don't know your original name or anything.I'm not sure I can explain yet how I know,but I know.You are what's called a Golem,and...ok,let me explain as best I can..." She launched into an explanation of what the man from her dream had told her,sounding rather apologetic that this man was bound to her.

Andraus

Old 05-16-2013, 12:29 AM

(Freligator! use Dive!)

"That would explain earlier.......I felt the need, the wanting, to obey your every command. I felt her Murderous intent, when she was near you......I wanted to jump out, and strangle the life out of her, for even 'thinking' of threatening you....."He said. He then looked at her. "So I'm bound to you for life, pretty much? I promise, with all that I am, that I'll do what's possible to get your revenge. "He said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-16-2013, 02:39 AM

((Charizard,return! Gyarados,Wolfie chooses you! use Dragon Rage! lol dude,do you have any of the newer games? We can exchange friend codes and actually battle over Wi-Fi.))

Rosemary listened to him,and sighed."I really am sorry about this.But as long as we're bound,we might as well get something out of it.If you're sure you'll help me,then I definitely want revenge on that bitch,and my ex-boyfriend.Especially my Ex.He needs to be taught a lesson before any other innocent girls are hurt by him." She said.

Andraus

Old 05-16-2013, 04:13 AM

I'm borrowing my Baby cousins Black 2. Just restarted the damn thing...)

He felt the Murder in her, the rage, the anger. His smile grew, and his eye's began to glow a dim red. "Don't worry....I'll make him scream, and beg for his life, before he slowly dies......"he said to her. To him, Pain was pleasure, Murder was a gift to him. he enjoyed the kill, the feel of the blood leaving a persons body.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-17-2013, 03:24 AM

((Oh,wow,Wolfie has Black 2!))

Rosemary rocked back,as if she had been hit."What? No! I don't want to kill him,just teach him a lesson!" She said.She desperately pushed away the part of her that actually did want to kill her ex.

Andraus

Old 05-17-2013, 04:04 AM

The glowing in his eye's stopped, and he started stuttering. "Oh, I-i- uh, I'm-I'm sorry. I d-don't know what came over me......I felt y-y-your rage, and made a guess that was what you wanted...."He said to her, looking confused.