Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-16-2008, 01:08 PM

I am pretty good at making names,I usually just throw 2 things I like together, like this name I put together from 2 of my favorite book's from VC Andrews "Ruby" and Dawn" lol

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 01:12 PM

i look round my room for inspiration.
Star Valo really just came from my Favorite band's lead singer's surname, which happens to mean light, So Star Light really is what my name is. and that wasn't really a properly structured sentance...

oh well. :D

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-16-2008, 01:16 PM

thats cool,I guess we all get out inspiration from somewhere lol. oh hey I sent you a PM on Gaia hope you dont mind

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 01:35 PM

I'm just going out for a bit, i'll coem back and talk with you again once i get back ok?
I shouldn't be long.

I replied to your PM. and no i don't mind that you Pmed me :D

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 01:38 PM

ok well I hope to talk to you again soon, I should be here for awhile,have fun doing whatever you are doing :D

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 03:52 PM

Hi, i'm back :)
Thank you very much for the donation on gaia :)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 02-16-2008, 03:55 PM

This place is looking nice, would you like me to make some banners for you? n_n when did you join mene?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 03:56 PM

hey there,how are you doing? did you have fun doing what ever it was you were doing lol?...no need to thank me sweetie I like helping people out,heck if I wasnt questing myself on here I would donate to you here :)

hey trinity thank you,how much are your banners? I would love a banner...I joined Mene in March of last year I think

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 04:00 PM

Aww, you're too nice, I feel guilty that i can't give you anything back.

And i did have fun doing what I was doing xD

I went to a beauty shop to see if they'd got my extentions right, and they hadn't, they'd ordered the wrong colour so...
I'm getting the right colour delivered on tuesday

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 04:03 PM

oh Star do not worry about it seriously I am just glad I could help...I am sorry they didnt have the right one's for you. but it is cool you'll be getting them soon though :)

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 04:11 PM

Yeah, they're clip ins, 'cos i'm not allowed un-natural colours at school, but as soon as i leave school, i'm having proper ones done :)

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 04:15 PM

oh wow thats cool,do you have long or short hair?so what grade are you in? it is a strange rule for a school :?

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 04:21 PM

i'm in year 11, i'm in England :D
My final year, i'm 15 years old, gonna be 16 in August.
Yeah, well, we have a pain-in-the-bum head teacher

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 04:26 PM

oh I see yeah I guess things are probably different over there huh? :D so do you have any plans for today?

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 04:32 PM

Yeah, a little different, but then again, i don't knowwhat happens in other schools around the world.

Nope no more plans for today, probably gonna hang out round here, chat and try and gain more gold to get those wings

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 04:38 PM

I know what you mean I dont really know what goes on in any school any more I have been out too long lol but it just seems like a weird rule :)...yeah I think thats probably what I am going to be doing most of the day :D

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 04:39 PM

In March? wow I thought you were new! lol idk why I thougth that I joined first days of April (yeah i missed the events of saint patrick easter and saint valentine last year all togethet for so little and it took me a whole year to get the items (still I dont have some of them) but its fine hehe
are you in any other avie site? Im at Roliana too but I play more time in here.
Oh no nothing for the banners if you want to donate something as a tip then its up to you but really it is a gif for you , just explain which kind of banners you would like to have ok? Ill try my best =)

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 04:47 PM

lol alot of people probably think I am new because I am a little shy when it comes to posting,but this event has gotten me in to gear because I really love thos commons hehe and I am glad that it did I have met a couple of really cool people (like you and star):)I have an acount at Gaia,Zantarni,Roliana,halcyontears,Versus and probably every avatar site out there but the only one I really play on is Mene. what kind of banners do you do? I have never done these kind of threads before so I am kinda new to all of this,I do know I would like it to kinda blend in to the back ground,if you know what I mean and I think it would be cute to have little ruby colored raindrops

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 04:52 PM

My school sucks, Nuff said, i'm hoping to stay till sixth form though, but in sixth form, you don't wear uniform and you can have un natural hair colours so, i'll be happy

you'll have to excuse my slow replying, my internet is being a real pain right now

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 04:56 PM

yeah I think most schools suck well at least here is the USA lol...dont worry about the slow posting I dont mind :) sixth form sounds better what is it exactly?

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 04:56 PM

Oh I do art and avie art for sites like this I will give you a link to my places , as for banners I use the gimp program and can do simple stuff like this:

not much but...I still need to refine my skills n_n Im more into drawing but I can manage doing simple banners if you like them.

Oh dont be shy, Im kinda shy too people thinkIm outgoing and popular o.o lol but I always feel akward and shy >.<;;
oh I'm on gaia my name is the same as here but that account was banned so I made a new one called LovelyTrinitydoll add me if you want though Im more here anyways.
I dont know of those sites like Versus and Halcyontears (difficult to pronounce for me) how are they?
I dont like zantarni's avies at all!!! that is why even I have lots of friends who play I dont.

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 04:58 PM

Sixth for is A level which is one qualification up from GCSEs which everyone needs 5 or more, grade c-a* to get a remotely decent job.

The better qualifications you have, the better job you can get.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 02-16-2008, 05:05 PM

star Hello =)

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 05:07 PM

Hello Trinitydoll ^^

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 05:08 PM

@ Trinity--I would love a link to your art places,do you draw banners? or do just the simple ones? either would be great but I would love to see your drawings, do you think my idea for a banner is doable? here is a little more of what I was thinking (sorry if it is hard to understand I am not good at explaining things) ok like the edges of the banner could be a pinkinsh/red cloud with something like my avi or a field in it with ruby colored raindrops coming down?

Versus I do not understand at all lol
Halcyontears I think it could be a great site if it was more active with more updates
Zantarni ehh yeah I am not a big fan of it but it is ok lolNow as for Gaia I am not really happy with them at all,I was hacked 8 or 9 months ago and still have not heard a thing back from them and just the direction the site is going in kinda disgusts me but I am still waiting for the battle system lol my name is Ruby_Dawn there as well.

@ Star--oh ok I see now,though its kinda confusing or my brain is taking a nap LOL