IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 10:01 PM

Yukina froze and felt a blush come to her face and looked to Haru. "O-okay",she said softly.

Akito sighed nodding."yeah"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-13-2014, 10:08 PM

Saya looked in his eyes and her eyes was sadness and dark. "I understand Akito I really do." The wind started to pick up and then wind blows her hair.

Haru walked a bit more and rubbed back of his head and then Kyo and Yuki and smirked and then went to attack Kyo and then they started to fight.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 10:26 PM

Yukina sighed softly as she headed for her next class,becoming loss in thought.

Akito frowned.Then looked away heading back inside.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-13-2014, 10:35 PM

Saya looked at him and sigh and then walked in the school and saw boys were fighting and sigh and then went into the classroom and saw the girl before and sigh and went behind her and said "Hello I'm Saya.." Saya looked at her but didn't smiled at her.

Haru and Kyo were fighting like always and then they saw the girl Saya and Kyo and Haru stopped fighting and then Yuki and Kyo were like blushing when she came and Haru rubbed the back of his head and he saw Akito and Haru backed up and he heard Kyo said "she is hot maybe I could ask her out." Kyo blushed and Yuki said "no she wouldn't date you stupid Cat maybe she could date me." Haru sigh and then he looked at Akito.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 10:40 PM

Akito gave a look to them.And as ever just stayed slilent walking past them.

Yukina blinked and turned to Saya and smiled happily at her."hello,my name is Yukina"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 10:54 PM

Saya looked at her and said "I am here to warn you Akito doesn't like you so please be careful." Saya didn't know why is Akito like this she understand a little of him but Saya didn't like that he would do something to this girl. Saya smiled to her and said "please be careful." Saya then opened her book and was reading.

Haru saw he gave the look and sigh and rubbed his head and then he smirked and wrapped his arm around Akito "so what is that look for Akito?" Haru looked at him and said "oh you like Saya don't you?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 11:00 PM

Yukina blinke and smiled softly."thanks",she then blinked at the book."hey i love that book",she said happily.

Akito looked to him.as do you and Kyo by the sounds of it..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 11:13 PM

Haru looked at him and sigh and said "Akito we all hate you but for some reason you look like normal when you are around her." Haru rubbed his head and said "what do you think about her?"

Saya looked at her and smiled softly and said "yes I love it too its the only book i read since my father allows me to read one book." Saya hated that man.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 11:24 PM

Yukina smiled some."thats too bad,but if you like i can bring a few books for you to borrow...i have tones!"

AKito ignored him heading to class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 11:40 PM

Saya looked at her and was in shock and then she smiled softly and said "okay I look forward to it Yukina." Saya smiled and then reads more of her book.

Haru sigh and said "he be cold hearted or he likes her." Haru smirked and then went into the class and then he sees Yukina and Saya talking and smiled and was right next to them and said "so what you girls talking about boys right?" He smirked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 11:46 PM

Yukina then looked to Haru as he came back in."nope,books",she said grinning.

Akito sighed wehn he was that everyone was in class and sat beside Saya stareing at the board.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-13-2014, 11:54 PM

Haru sigh and then saw Akito and he sat next to Saya and he was in shock and then said with a smirk and said "Saya do you like boys and if you do what kind of boy is your type."

Saya saw Akito sat next to her and then laughed a bit cause of what Yukina said to Haru and then he asked her what is her type of boy. Saya sigh and closed her book and looked at him "someone dark like myself." Saya looked at Haru.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2014, 11:59 PM

Yukia looked to Haru then looked back to the board,desideding to ignore him.

Akito looked over to Haru and then Saya.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 12:59 AM

Haru looked at Yukina and smiled at her and then said something no one thought of and said "someone dark you mean like Akito?" Haru smirked.

Saya stopped reading and Saya heard Akito name and she blushed softly and she couldn't speak at all.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 01:06 AM

Yukina stared at the board.

Akito ignored them,

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 01:42 AM

Haru sigh and then put his head down on the desk he fell asleep again.

Saya looked at them and then she got up and left the classroom. Saya had her bag with her she didn't want to go to class. Saya went to the bathroom and sigh and then she on dark kimono on and her long black hair was down and she looked beautiful then ever. Saya left the bathroom and went into the court yard but sees a lot of flowers and she picked one up and looked at it and smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 02:38 AM

Yukina was glad when class was over then got her things and heaed out of class.

Akito ,when the bell rang headed for the cort yard and froze watching Saya.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 02:46 AM

Haru woke up and sigh and he got up and left the classroom and looked at Yukina and followed her and said "hey Yukina what do you think of Saya you both get along with each other."

Saya looked at the dark flower and smiled at it and then she stood up and then she turned around and saw Akito looking at her and she looked at him. Saya then walked towards him and said "hello Akito are you okay?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 02:49 AM

Yukina looked to her."shes actually nice,once you get to know her",she said and smirked."why want me to put in a good word for you?"

Akito moved away from her."yes...I'm fine"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 03:03 AM

Saya looked at him and smiled at him and then she heard the car from her home and said "I must go see you tomorrow Akito." Saya bowed and then walked to the car and looked at him and there were sadness in her eyes.

Haru looked at her and smiled "its not for me its for Akito I know it is weird but I feel that he likes her in his weird way he might not but he does I just got to think how to get those two together some how." Haru thinks for a minute and hits him "thats it he gets jealous very easy so maybe some guy dates her what you think?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 03:07 AM

Yukina looked to him."yeh,okay,i think you should do it",she said grinning."you seem to drive him crazy,so if you date her,tyhen helll have to confess his feelings for her"

Akito watched her go and sighed heading home as well.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 03:22 AM

Haru looked at her and laughed a bit "I could do that but I like someone so I'm out will there is Kyo and Yuki but I think Kyo as a thing for Tohru so Yuki will have to do."

Yuki was right behind him and said "do I really have to." Yuki sigh.

Haru jumped and saw Yuki and said "well of course Yuki you know how Akito will get it is perfect."

Tohru came over and said "I know this doesn't help but Akito and Saya was in the court yard and he froze Saya was wearing a kimono."

Saya was in the car and was on her way home until her father said "Saya we meet this family you will be fine alright." Saya nodded to her father and they were in front of the house. Saya and her father was in a room and it feels weird for her. They were waiting for the head of the family.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 03:24 AM

Yukina blinked at Haru then looked at the others."well then",she blinked."oh i have to go,see you guys after!",she said running for home.

Akito sighed as he got hme and changed into his normal clothse and went out into the garden.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 03:31 AM

Haru looked at her and then ran after her and said "wait I will walk you home."

A man came to Akito and bowed and said "Sir there is a man here to see you and he brought his daughter as well they are waiting for you."

Saya was looking around the place and thought it was a beautiful place but dark she wonder who is this family and who is head of the family.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2014, 03:37 AM

Akito sighed."right",he said going to meet the family and froze seeing Saya.

Yukina blinked looking to him."you dont have tpp",she said smiling some.