IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 02:34 AM

Shuu was quite then finally came out in his uniform."lets go",he said then blinked hearing Yukina's door and saw her come out.He frowned some when she saw them and quickly walked past staying quite."she hates us....she must...."

Yukina sighed as she rushed down stairs and sqwermed in her uniform. Clearly not being confertable.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-30-2014, 02:44 AM

Yuna was walking and Yukina having some problems with her outfit. Yuna looked and saw the brothers and walked behind her and then Yuna pulled her hair up and said "Hello Yukina how are you this morning." Yuna smiled.

Subaru sigh and put his hands in his pocket and was not talking and then saw Yuna pulled her hair up and her bare neck was showing and it didn't bother him she wasn't his type. Subaru looked at Yukina and looked worried for her. Subaru followed and said "Yukina might but Miss Yuna might be different after all she's your type." Subaru said and didn't want anyone to know his feelings for Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 02:51 AM

Yukina jumped but smiled softly."g-good morning",she said softly."nervous"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-30-2014, 02:55 AM

Yuna smiled at her and said "me too but I'll be there." Yuna smiled at her and walked with her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 03:03 AM

Shuu sighed some and also heaed for school with the rest of his brothers,walking behinde the girls who were just in-front of them."wonder why she talks to Yuna and not any of us"

Yukina smiled softly."thats good to know"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 03:11 AM

Subaru sigh and walked to school and heard what Shuu said and said "well what Ayato did i can understand don't tell me you are jealous that Yukina is talking to Yuna."

Yuna smiled at her and said "but we might be in different classes since i am only a first year." Yuna looks sad.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 03:26 AM

Shuu scoff."no ,why would i be?"

Yukina looked to her."w-well this is my first day, i havnt been to school in a while"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 04:16 AM

subaru sigh of course and said "Shuu do you like Yuna?"

Yuna looked at her and smiled "me too Yukina." Yuna looked behind her and looked at Shuu and looked away and blushed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 10:29 PM

Shuu looked to him."i dont know,because i havnt gotten to know her yet, people dont just instently fall in love "

Yukina looked to her when she blushed."you okay?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 10:39 PM

Yuna looked at her and nodded and said "yea I am okay." Yuna smiled.

Subaru looked at him and nodded at him.

They got to school in time.

Yuna was in her class in the freshmen class and Yuna sigh and looks at the window and listens to her music.

Subaru got to his class and sat down and was not thinking and saw the guys were talking about the new girls in the school. Subaru was worried about these guys would try on the girls mostly Yukina and felt worried.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 11:01 PM

Yukina sat in the far back of the class staying quite as she stared out the window

Shuu sat beside Yuna so he could keep an eye on her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 11:19 PM

Subaru was behind Yukina and kept a eye on her but saw she was lonely and didn't trust the guys in this school.

Yuna sigh and then saw guys came to her and try to flirt with her.

The guy came and said "well you must be the new girl how about you go out with me?" He grin.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-30-2014, 11:24 PM

Shuu watched the boy."leave her alone, shes with me",he said coldly.

When the bell rang Yukina stood gathering her things she blinked when she way Subaru watching her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-30-2014, 11:33 PM

Subaru heard the bell and then got up and saw Yukina waching her and Subaru didn't want to scare her. Subaru looked at her and said "Yukina please be careful these guys at this school are bad news." Subaru walked away.

Yuna sigh and then heard Shuu telling him off.

the boy smirked and said "if she is with you then prove it if not I will ask her out." He grinned.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 12:00 AM

((You just love making people fall in love right away XD))

Shuu stood andwhispered into her ear so the guy would not her."sorry for this",he then kissed her deeply.

Yukina blinked watching him go.Blinkinga few times a small smile came to her face and she carefuly followed behinde him ,staying quite,

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 12:21 AM

((but it works))

Subaru walked and saw her next to him and then looked away and blushed a bit and then walked more and walked out of school.

Yuna looked at the boy and then looked at Shuu and then felt his lips on her's and blushed a bit.

The boy glared and then he left.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 12:26 AM

((-_- no because that never happens in any anime XD))

Shuu sighed softly pulling away."we should go meet the others"

Yukina was quite for a bit then not seeing ther others he quitely spoke up."S-so does that mean that your trouble too?",she said shyly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 12:37 AM

Subaru stopped a minute and looked at her and said "well I know that Ayato is since he smelled you and when I punched him he is scared of me and he as backed off and left you alone." Subaru looked at her and said "I am warning you my brothers will go after you and Shuu won't though." Subaru looked at her.

Yuna blushed a bit and nodded and got her bag and walked with him and was still listening to her music while walking with him and Yuna was quiet about what happen but Yuna said "Shuu are you vampire?" Yuna asked shyly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 02:41 AM

Shuu looked to her."who told you?",he asked calmly."Yukina?"

Yukina nodded."what about you?",she asked softly."and y-you didnt have to punch himfor me"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 03:01 AM

Subaru looked at her and said "Ayato would of drink your blood he is like that since her death." Subaru tried not to think about her.

Yuna looked at him and nodded "yes I asked her about the bride thing but it bother me it seems like you had some girl come here before not just Yukina and I."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 03:09 AM

Yukina looked to him sadly and looked away."oh"

Shuu nodded."yeah",he said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 03:16 AM

Subaru looked at her and got closer to her and said "I won't let them touch you Yukina I might be cold and rude to you but I would never hurt you." Subaru looked at her with his red eyes.

Yuna looked at him and said "Shuu I want to know about you and your brothers and why Yukina and I are brides?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 03:19 AM

Yukina felt a light blush come to her face."o-okay",she said softly

Shuu shook hs head."not now ,when we get home okay?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 03:22 AM

Yuna looked at him and nodded and said "thank you for saving me from that guy."

Subaru looked at her and said "I will tell you more and everything when we get back home alright."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 03:36 AM

Yukina blined buy smiled."sounds good",she said as she went quite again.

Shuu blinked but smiled."your welcome"