IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2014, 09:12 PM

Ichiru looked to her."what do you mean?",he them blinked a young man ran past them,covered in blood then a few moments later Yukina bolted past them ."what is Yukina up tp now",he said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-11-2014, 09:17 PM

Zero came out of the woods and saw his brother and walked to him "I found a body it was from the night class I hope she can get him and why you leaving the campus?"

Ami watched her go and then his brother and wonder why they are leaving. "Oh I'm sorry umm I don't live in the dorms I live in the village with my father I ask Ichiru if he could take me home if that is alright."

Zero looked at her and nodded to her "of course Miss Ami just get home before dark alright be careful." Zero then ran off to help Yukina.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2014, 09:22 PM

Ichiru watched Zero go."Zeros,gone through so much pain,that he made himself forget part of his child hood, that girl,Yukina ,was close to Zero,when we were kids,we all use to hang out,then one day we came hope form a trip and found her house burning,she was no where to be seen,and we though she was dead ...and i guess over time he just forgot about her",he said softly."She recognized us,i just hope she doesnt hold it against Zero too much"

Yukina watched the man duck down a alley and smirked runing down another way and cut him off."not so fast",she looked him over."your not a hunter ...but it appears, youve killed for fun.Not a good idea"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-11-2014, 09:30 PM

Ami turned to him and then saw Zero ran off and said "maybe that is all he knows I can tell he is a good man just doesn't want people to deal with his own problems." Ami then turned to him and smiled softly "I think he needs to learn of his own time he will come around." Ami looked at him and walked with him still.

Zero ran fast and then heard voice in a alley and was behind Yukina and saw something and sigh "jezz this won't be easy then."

The man looked at them and he was crazy but he was human not a vampire just so crazy. "hehehehehehe so blooood sooo goood dieeee...." The man went to attack them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2014, 09:33 PM

"speak for yourself Zero",Yukina said with a grin and jumped over the man with ease and kicked him in the back

Ichiru smiled some."I hope your right",he said as they walked

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2014, 09:50 PM

the man was on the ground and was knocked out.

Zero looked at her and watched and said "he must killed the night class student but why that student was a vampire."

Ami looked at him while they walked and then they got into the village and looked around and had a weird feeling about walking through the village.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-11-2014, 10:05 PM

Yukina looked to Zero."no idea.ill go ask the hunter society and see if theres been any more cases like this",she said softly.

Ichiru sighed as they walked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 01:50 AM

Ami looked at him and walked with him back to her house and then got her house and then looked at him "thank you Ichiru."

Zero looked at her and nodded and said "yes we must let the head master know as well." Zero looked at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-12-2014, 02:07 AM

Ichiru smiled softly to her."your welcome Ami"

Yukina nodded."right so what do with this guy",she looked to the man she had knocked out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 02:26 AM

Ami turned to her and bowed to him and smiled and then turned around and head back to her house and closed the door. Ami head for her room and kept thinking about the pureblood that she looks like.

Zero looked at him and sigh "well we should take him to this hospital if he this crazy he should be there."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM

Yukina nodded."alright,we better do it fast though,its getting late"

Ichiru sighed and started to walk back to the school

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 02:42 AM

Ami went on her bed and lay down on it and kept thinking of Ichiru.

Zero looked at her and nodded and then grabbed him and put him on his back and was strong to carry him to the hospital and said "lets go then."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-12-2014, 03:19 AM

Yukina followed Zero. Keeping her guard up.Then looked up seeing Ichiru

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 03:20 PM

Zero walked and he was heavy and then saw his brother "oh you are done walking Miss Ami back to her house?" Zero said to his brother but still walking with a big guy on his back.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-12-2014, 04:50 PM

Ichiru looked to them."yeah,this is the guy?",he said softly.

Yukina nodded."yeah ,hes ...crazy ",she said looking to Zero then to Ichiru."think you could help Zero take this guy to the hospital while i go to the society and give a report?"

Ichiru blinked but nodded."sure",he said going over to help Zero and watched Yukina run off.He frowned after her then looked to Zero."i think she hates you"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 06:49 PM

Zero looked at his brother and watch her leave and then looked at his brother and nodded "yea I got that much I just don't why though." Zero was walking with his brother and had to ask "so question that girl Ami is she really her or is it just a girl that looks like her what you think of her?" Zero asked the question he felt she wasn't her but had to know.

The head master and the doctor Hatsune was in a meeting and sighing and it wasn't going very well. Doctor Hatsune said "Ami is still as no memory of who she is and other things I don't think she will remember him or anyone." The head master looked at him and sigh "I see so she is just a normal human girl then..." Doctor Hatsune nodded and sighed and then heard a knocked on the door.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-12-2014, 08:07 PM

Ichiru looked to her."Ami is just a normal girl....",he said softly."and she seems nice",he said calmly. Not talking about Yukina.

Yukina sighed as she entered."sorry to bother you Headmaster",she said softly."But i wont be at school for a couple days i gave them a report and they need me to look into it",she said calmly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 12:23 AM

The head master sigh of that and said "no you must stay here I need to see them anyway I need you to keep a eye on Zero." The head master stood up and walked over "do you remember the pure blood that was killed a while ago?"

Zero looked at him and nodded and then they got the hospital and told the doctors what happened and they took him and they left and looked at his brother "so wanna head back or do you want to speak with Miss Ami." Zero started to grinned.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 12:35 AM

"Why should I keep an eye on that idiot?",she asked with a huff."Headmaster cross you kow as well as i do that as a hunter my duties come before the school....and yeah i read about it Shizuka right?",she asked leaning against the door."why?"

Ichiru looked to her."shes at home ,she does have classes tomorow brother ,as do we, so intend to go back and get some sleep",he said walking."But feel free to go talk to her",he said heading back for school

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 01:06 AM

The head master sigh and crossed his arms again and said "Ami the new girl might be her twin sister but her memory is lost we need to keep from knowing it and Zero is one of my best fighters and i need you to reach him this is only you can do Yukina not his brother."

Zero looked at him and sigh and hit his back lightly and whisper to him "I think you should ask her out remember the dance next week." Zero was being his normal self with his brother but not in public in fact.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 01:14 AM

Ichiru looked to him."you should ask Yukina ,oh wait you too will be on the job",he said frowning."oh well",he thought a moment."and maybe i will ask her",he said and ented the school grounds

Yukina frowned."look i hate Zero so i dont have to get through to him, and if I were you I'd tell Zero who Miyu is...keeping things like THAT may be a very bad idea",she said leaving and headed for her dorm. She read the report about Yuki Kurane. How the headmaster knew who she really was ,keeping it from Zero, then when it all came out it had crushed Zero. She walked outside to get some air and sat by the foutain. Pulling out her fathers pocket watch, It was the only thing that had survied the fire the burnt down her home. She smiled softly puting it back in her pocket before standing up heading for the day dorms,tieing her hair up.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 01:34 AM

Zero looked at him and smiled a bit and then looked down and sigh "I listened what you said and I do remember her when we were kids it is just I rather her hate me right now then worry or care for me." Zero had a sad smile on his face and remember her very well. They played together a lot she was his best friend until the fire and their parents. Zero sigh and put his hand over his eyes and started to cry a bit.

Ami was in her room and was finishing up her home work and she was done she head for the bathroom to changed. Ami was changed and head for bed. Ami lay down on the bed but then had visions of something blood death and then saw Ichiru face a few times. Ami woke up and sat up and put her hand over her eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 01:45 AM

Ichiru frowned at him."Zero we were kids,if we had known she was alive we would have done whatever we could to go an find her",he looked over seeing Yukina walking to her doors."maybe thats why she mad,we dont know what she's been though, and she could probably ise her friend",he asid looking to Zero."go talk to her"

Ichiru smiled some and then headed for the dorms

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 01:49 AM

Zero took his hand away from his eyes and looked at him and nodded and then ran after Yukina and was panting and said "Yukina wait can I talk to you." Zero stopped and was out of breath and had to say it "Are you okay really and don't lie to me either."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-13-2014, 02:00 AM

Yukina blinked a few times looking at him."im fine,that guy didnt hurt me",she said thinking he was taking about the man they just caought.