nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 PM

Corinne laughed and got out of the car, "Oh my. Yes we do!!!" Running into the maul Corinne stopped in the middle of the bottom floor and made a slow circle just looking at all the stores and taking in her options.

Heath shot a glance at Clawd, "Yesss I'm going to practice." Heath sent off one more text and then threw his phone in his gym bag and proceeded to follow Luna's direction. Kicking Clawd's furry butt at casketball practice.

Text: From: Heath
1) hahaha
2) it's a secret . . . don't tell on me, it'll kill my standing with the casketball team ;p
3)umm yeah, it's ice cream. hahaha sounds like a plan!

TigerlillySpencer
I don't go looking for trouble. ...
Send a message via AIM to TigerlillySpencer Send a message via MSN to TigerlillySpencer Send a message via Yahoo to TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-03-2011, 12:07 AM

Luna smiled as they walked and shopped. She smiled and was walking on cloud nine.

Clawd conducted pratice like normal.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2011, 01:06 AM

Corinne pulled Luna into a dress shop and began to fly through the shelves. She was determined to find her dress today. Raiding every single shelf, bucket, dresser, and hanger, Corinne finally found the dress she had been looking for. Now all she had to find was a teal ribbon to replace the black one around the middle. . .

Heath practiced casketball.

Last edited by nimh; 11-03-2011 at 01:21 AM..

TigerlillySpencer
Send a message via AIM to TigerlillySpencer Send a message via MSN to TigerlillySpencer Send a message via Yahoo to TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-03-2011, 01:12 AM

Luna smiled and went looking for the perfect dress. when she found the right dress she then headed to another store to for a change of outfit. By the time the girls were done changing into there outfits she head to where they were to meet the boys

Clawd after a nice hard pratice went to change into his street clothes so they could meet up with the girls with heath

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2011, 01:39 AM

Corinne was pretty happy with her new outfit. After they had changed Corinne and Luna walked over to the ice cream shop where they were supposed to meet the boys.

Heath had a good practice but he was more than ready for ice cream by the time it was over.

TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-03-2011, 01:45 AM

Luna smiled as she waited with Corinne for the boys. "So you want to spend the night the day before and the day of the dance?" She smiled shifting her weight."We could do hair and stuff."
Clawd headed with Heath to go meet the girls. "Hey midn if i ask you why you choose Luna?"

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2011, 02:28 AM

Corinne played with the edge of her new vest while the two girls sat and talked, "yes! it sounds freaktastic." leaning back in her chair Corinne twirled a strand of hair around her finger while they waited for the boys to arrive.

Heath looked at the ground for a second. Looking up Heath answered, "well honestly it's because i don't know who else to ask. but i heard her say she likes me, so i thought that maybe i'd like her too. taking a chance on someone new i guess, and hoping to get to know her better. at the least i can make a new friend."

Last edited by nimh; 11-14-2011 at 03:34 AM..

TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-03-2011, 02:35 AM

Clawd growled softly."You better not hurt her." he shot a glare at Heath. "She may not be my sisters best friend but she is one of mine. Her mom's best friends with my mom. She like an adopted sister in the pack the us guys eyes.. So be warned" he smiled as he noticed the girls in a distance.
Luna could smell Clawd when they got close. "Hey guys."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2011, 03:07 AM

Heath nodded and raised his hands innocently, "hey, i'm not out to hurt anyone kay? i just wanna give it a shot and hope it works out." As the guys approached the ice cream shop Heath gave a small wave, "hi girls."

Corinne smiled and blushed when she saw Clawd walking over. She gave a small wave and hid behind her hair.

TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-03-2011, 03:15 AM

Luna sniffed towards Clawd. "dude you use Clawdeen's shampoo again?" she smiled at Clawd's glare. "You know you got to get like the warehouse size shampoo with the way you shed."
Clawd rolled his eyes. "I didn't use Clawdeen's after last period she have me a big hug and nuzzled me for helping her finish homework ."he then smiled towards Corinne."you girls have fun shopping?"

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2011, 02:06 AM

Heath laughed as Luna made fun of Clawd. She was cute. Smiling and sitting next to her Heath greeted Luna, "Hi there."

Corinne laughed and smiled, "awww, you poor thing hahaha. we had loads of fun! best maul day i've had in forever."

TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-08-2011, 02:13 AM

Clawd smiled and sat near Corinne. "Glad you girls had fun. And glad it's the best maul day for you." His ear twitched slightly gearing Luna click her nails. "So Heath had an idea."
Luna looked to Heath and smiled. "Hello," Her head tilted hearing Clawds comment then turned her attention from Clawd to Heath."so whats your idea?"

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 04:05 AM

Corinne smiles and turned toward Heath, "Idea?" Corinne hadn't had a chance to talk to Heath yet but he seemed okay. Propping her head on her hands, Corinne brushed her hair behind her ear and waited to this idea to be put on the table. After hearing Heath's idea Corinne smiled, "That actually sounds kinda fun, what do you think Clawd?" Corinne turned towards her date for the dance and smiled then blushed. Then she turned to her best friend, "Luna?"

Heath was a little surprised to be put on the spot. Looking at Clawd he practically shot flames, then he calmed down and looked at Corinne for a second before turning to Luna. Taking a deep breath he offered his idea, "I was thinking we could double date for the dance. To make it a little less awkward while we all get to know each other. Maybe meet for dinner and show up as a group. We can part ways after or whatever you feel like but i thought it might be nice." Heath awaited Luna's answer anxiously.

TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-13-2011, 04:11 AM

Luna took a deep breath for a few before exhaling. "Well we could do that. But.." she trailed a bit in thought before speaking again. "I was kind of thinking we could show up early help my mom set up her stuff grab a bite then have my mom's limo take us back to the dance."

Clawd smiled. "Why can't we do both. We show up help your mom set up then go on a double date for a bite then take the limo to the dance."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2011, 03:38 AM

Corinne smiled at Luna, "yeah, i think it would be fun to help set up. i love your mom, she's so fun." Sitting up strait Corinne hugged Clawd and laughed, "that's a Freaky Good Idea!"

Heath was nervous when Luna held her breath. He hoped she wouldn't say no. When she finally spoke Heath relaxed and sank comfortably into the chair for a moment, "i wouldn't mind helping either. i think it would be pretty fun actually," smiling Heath stood, "well now that things are settled how about some ice cream?"

TigerlillySpencer

Old 11-18-2011, 03:22 PM

Clawd blushed a bit when Corinne hugged him. "Then it's all set."

Luna smiled and looked to Heath. "That sounds purfect."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 05:24 AM

Corinne stood up and headed towards the ice cream shop. What flavor to get? Count Chocula? Boo Berry?

Heath smiled at Luna. She was pretty awesome. He hoped they would have something in common to talk about.

TigerlillySpencer

Old 12-12-2011, 12:30 AM

Clawd fallowed Corinne and went to get his normal.

Luna smiled and tagged behind clawd . she looked to Heath. "So what areyou going to get?"

nimh
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2011, 01:00 AM

Corinne decided on Boo Berry. Something nice and fruity always put a smile on her face. Slowly licking the ice cream from the cone Corinne turned to Clawd, "So . . . what should we do now?"

Heath smiled and ordered something yellow with little black dots in it. Digging his spoon into his ice cream he discovered a lemony flavor with what he really hoped were chocolate chips. He smiled at Luna, "Tastes like lemons. not sure about the black dots though, any ideas?"

TigerlillySpencer

Old 12-12-2011, 04:12 AM

Clawd looked to Corinne "not sure what would you like to do."

Luna giggled softly. "Not sure to many things it could be." she smiled. "Could make clawd taste it or me."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2011, 09:36 PM

Corinne thought for a while, unsure of what to do. After a few minutes she offered her only idea, "anyone want to go to the park?"

Heath laughed, "nah. i don't want Clawd's fur in my ice cream. Still i wonder what it is. . ."

TigerlillySpencer

Old 12-15-2011, 03:30 AM

Clawd smiled. "Sounds greate to me."

Luna smiled blushing slightly. 'I could do a taste test but then agian may have the fur issue too."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 12-15-2011, 04:31 PM

Corinne grinned and linked her arm through Clawd's, "Let's all go to the park!"

Heath laughed, "you're cute when you blush. as for the taste testing, i bet your fur is better than Clawd's."

TigerlillySpencer

Old 12-15-2011, 08:37 PM

Clawd smiled walking. His werewolf side could never say no to a park trip.

Luna blushed a deeper red."never know clawd is pure were i'm half."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 12-15-2011, 11:16 PM

Corinne smiled and laughed, "This'll be fun."

Heath shook his head, "well i don't know about that. i bet your fur isn't all sweaty for casket ball and sports. probably softer too."