Sher
*^_^*

Old 03-14-2009, 06:00 PM

The Grudge (Japanese). Couldn't sleep for a week lol..

LolitaJolene

Old 03-17-2009, 07:14 AM

Bring it on 3. Did you see that movie? The acting was just plain scary!! No really, I dont get scared by movies unless there is a clown in them, but I try to avoid them. But I'm a huge b-flick scary movie fan. I love corny scary movies. My fav. corny one is Evil Toons, its the best corny horror flick. I also liked Trailer Park of Terror, and Zombie Strippers(but I don't advise kids to watch any of these!!!)

AcidDrop
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-20-2009, 10:25 AM

oh my freaking god.. horror films are NOT scary at all.. i seriously don't understand how anyone gets scared by them, they make me giggle so much... the saw movies, chainsaw massicaw and well some others made me piss myself laughing xD

Doodlekaboodle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Doodlekaboodle

Old 03-20-2009, 10:32 PM

The Strangers was a really creepy movie... I'm scared of going outside in the dark even more now.. dX

Dorkfish
Hot Neal. xD

Old 03-21-2009, 12:13 AM

HOUSE OF WAX. Oh gosh. I watched that movie when I was little, and I felt like dying when that guy cut off that girl's finger. >.>
That's just the one moment I remember from the movie, and I never want to watch it again.
Annnnd... Yeah, The Ring scared the shit outta me. xD

Edit: OH, and when I was little... I saw IT. That gave me a fear of clowns... I <3 Stephen King, though. xD

Last edited by Dorkfish; 03-21-2009 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: IT

AcidDrop
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-21-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkfish View Post
HOUSE OF WAX. Oh gosh. I watched that movie when I was little, and I felt like dying when that guy cut off that girl's finger. >.>
That's just the one moment I remember from the movie, and I never want to watch it again.
Annnnd... Yeah, The Ring scared the shit outta me. xD

Edit: OH, and when I was little... I saw IT. That gave me a fear of clowns... I <3 Stephen King, though. xD

house of wax made me laugh so much xD

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2009, 07:20 AM

No one mentions The Exorcist? :o That's like the original horror movie. I don't find it scary or many movies scary, it's like comedy for me. The Shining is a good horror movie, the original version of The Uninvited {they've done an american remake starring Emily Browning, Aust. actress and someone else} is the best suspense/thriller I've seen so far. Besides the original, and the new one of Friday the 13th of course :D

PrittiAkuma
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2009, 07:41 PM

The Sixth Sense. I wacthed it abotu a year ago in a hotel with my mom and I was very afraid after it.

Cologne

Old 03-25-2009, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicGypsy View Post
I would have to say that the only movie that still scares me witless is Shutter (the Japanese version). Just the thought that I could actually capture the image of a ghost or spirit on camera freaks me out.
Shutter without a doubt is truely scary. :] I wasn't able to finish the movie, i had to skip parts because the make up on the ghost truly freaked me out. D:

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-25-2009, 07:07 AM

The ring, don't know why but it scared the bejeesus out of me, I can't look at a horse without getting the creeps since.

Pinaii Cosplayer

Old 03-28-2009, 04:34 PM

wishing stairs[korean horror movie] the ring 2

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-29-2009, 10:24 PM

@Pinaii Cosplayer ~ I remember Wishing Stairs. That one girl, the one who starts out chunky but gets thinners as the movie progresses, is all kinds of crazy. :lol: She was psycho.

Oracle12
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-05-2009, 06:15 AM

The Hannah Montana movie, hands down. I didn't sleep for weeks.

kikikannibal
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2009, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariku View Post
I liked watching Silent Hill the movie. When the town shifts to the other world, simply divine. Can't go wrong with the ever wonderful Pyramid Head and his great knife.
I love that movie I highly recommend it!

lark_31
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-13-2009, 05:31 PM

Never saw, don't want to see it, only read the synopsis on Wiki. Cannibal Holocaust. Oh God, I kick myself everytime I think of it. It was my own fault for reading that synopsis and I wish to God I hadn't!! ;_; Scares the crap out of me when I think of it.

I get scared easily so I normally don't watch scary films. I'd like to see the Japanese verison of The Ring when I can. The American verison I've seen and scared me half to death. I kept the door open while I was watching it so I could see my mom at the computer.

I'm weak like that...

DCZ.
Send a message via AIM to DCZ.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:36 AM

I've seen a lot of scary movie >.<
...I can't decide

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2009, 11:50 PM

The original SCREAM movie is amazing.
Also The Hills Have Eyes is terrifying...
The first SAW is good too.... other than that, every horror movie I have seen has been hokey.

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-12-2009, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFlamedWolf View Post
House on haunted hill, Feardot com. but the one that scaried me beyond all reason was...well I'm not sure, anyone see, darknessfalls?
Fear.com? Fear.com.....REALLY? Wow, this movie was painful to watch, like a 2 hour long Marilyn Manson video with no point, but I didn't find it frightening in the least.

Moon Morbid
Moon Morbid

Old 06-14-2009, 06:16 PM

Boogy Man 3

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle12 View Post
The Hannah Montana movie, hands down. I didn't sleep for weeks.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Personally, I think The Ring and Shutter (Thai version, haven't watched English one) scared me the most.

I really don't understand why people say The Exorcist is the scariest horror film of all time. I didn't find it scary at all, and this is coming from someone who gets scared really easily. XD If anything, I thought it was disgusting when she started stabbing herself. @_@ The Exorcism of Emily Rose is scarier.

vampire_kitten
The Vampire Kitteh of DOOM

Old 06-16-2009, 03:37 PM

There was this one I saw a few years ago. I can't remember the name, but it as about a video game, and everything that happened to you in the game ended up happening in real life. It was terrifying!
The Strangers was also good. I'm scared to be in the house alone now.

Horo
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2009, 06:08 PM

Hmmm..
When I was younger, I used to watch scary movies WANTING to get scared and then I never did. I always found the movies more interesting than scary, so they didn't bother me.

BUT! Now suddenly all movies seem to scare me. :XD

The scariest one I've seen would have to be Silent Hill.. Holy crap..
Weird deformed moving dead things just bothers the crap out of me.. I can't even get through that movie anymore. I tried, and I fail.

My movie shelf is basically packed with horror movies which I enjoyed.

zammap
Art pirate

Old 06-21-2009, 06:41 PM

I normally don't like scray movies because... they're not scray to me. They TRY to hard I guess. The ONLY movie that scared me was Dead Birds. Heavy demented visuals.

Neurotic Cupcake
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 PM

I would have to say that the scariest movie I have ever seen would have to be the stand. It was so creepy. I do not know why it scared me so much, which is strange because most movies never scare me, just that one.

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2009, 03:49 AM

I prefer ghost horror movies, the stalker ones tend to just be about how gross and bloody they can make something and what I really want in a scary movie is suspense.

House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price was really good (I know, its black/white). A more recent one is Rose Red which was really a TV miniseries/movie but pretty darn good.