Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-04-2014, 11:34 PM

I honestly don't even remember.

If anyone finds out how I came up with my username, I would very much like to know.

Cherish
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2014, 08:30 PM

It's my real name.

Astoundingly creative, I know.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-06-2014, 08:28 AM

Hmm...first username, Fading Existence. Belonged to a friend I knew many years ago on another forum website. He used the name for a while before changing it. I thought it sounded lovely and when I joined another site, I figured, why not? And used it...and it stuck with me. I've been using it for years and even now it's a username that I use on several websites and e-mail accounts.

Second username on Mene was a character I liked from Naruto.

Third username on Mene was done on a whim...'Nightmare'. Can't remember what I was thinking when I chose that for my username. It didn't feel 'right', and I think the name only lasted for about a month or two before I changed it again.

Fourth username is current one. I have a tendency of supporting/liking the not-protagonists of various movies, shows, or books. And usually when the character is a not-protagonist, they're the antagonist. So...Antagonist it was. So far I like it quite well and will probably continue to use this for at least a few more years...name changing is getting expensive.

Username Censored
Grave digger
Send a message via MSN to Username Censored

Old 01-06-2014, 06:12 PM

At first I was called 'Cookie Jar Inc.', but I soon grew tired of that. Before they introduced the pay-to-change, I switched my name to Username Censored. :-) Because I thought it was a funny name!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-06-2014, 06:16 PM

Hmmmm....Mine was because of an old character of mine. Plus I like Japan, and the slight variation on the spelling made it unique.

Pirate Booty
Damia's prize mule

Old 01-13-2014, 02:57 AM

This is my mule account. I have a fondness for Pirates so the name just sort of fit. My husband suggested adding booty to the name since the plan was to use this as my prize mule.

QueenPeppermint
Queen Of Broken Hearts

Old 01-18-2014, 11:59 PM

When I was kid I went to this two week wilderness camp and on the last stop before camp, you have the chance to go buy ungodly amounts of candy from the dollar store. I told the younger kids in the "tribe" (group you eat, sleep, and do a 3 day hike with) that they were welcome to have some of the candy if they asked me first but they had better not touch anything minty or they were dead. From that point on, I was known as Queen Peppermint and it obviously stuck after camp too.

Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-19-2014, 05:35 AM

One day when I was in High School I decided to be a true gamer I needed to have a really awesome gamer name, and at the time Devil Moth wasn't really cutting it for me anymore. Well, I was just kind of rambling different things out of my mouth that sounded a bunch like gibberish and then I said "Nyvok" and it just sounded awesome.

However, nowadays, I think I use Devil Moth more than I use Nyvok, but I thought I would keep it that way on here, because I have kind of grown some sort of personal attachment to the name. It's mine! MINE! Nobody elses!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 01-20-2014, 03:01 AM

I am the internet meme of all cat memes. ;3

(it's a channer reference from when I joined)

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-20-2014, 08:22 AM

My IGN is a reference to Dream of Doll "Si" that I used to want so badly back in the day when I was still picking my first BJD. I wanted to enter the realm of collectible dolls, specifically ball-jointed ones. Si was part of an elemental series of four boys, each named after one of the guardians of the four directions. He was named after the White Tiger. I didn't want to go outright 'White Tiger' so I went by 'White Beast' instead.

I guess I wanted to internalize the fact I was going to get a BJD and wanted to be reminded by it whenever, wherever I went by using such a user name. In the end, I got another doll from another company. I no longer consider getting Si, even up to now, but continue to use and register under the name whenever. I think it's to 'honor' the doll that more or less got me serious enough to consider entering the hobby? Perhaps. xD

On a different note, I've been called racist because of my name because of the fact I used the word 'white' there.

/IDK EVEN

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 04:06 PM

Mine is a combination from an old favorite anime of mine .hack//Sign and my favorite character from the series Crim.

PrincessTulip
You start to live when you step ...

Old 01-28-2014, 01:18 AM

originaly my name was supposed to be ElfPrincessTulip based on one of my really old roleplaying character was was a princess which controlled nature you know like the growth of trees,shrubs,flowers etc.. and she could also speak to animals and i added tulip because i like pink.but now i just stuck to
PrincessTulip

no u shuddup
A fake is still a fake, and no m...

Old 01-29-2014, 04:22 PM

Hard to explain. My life in general.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-31-2014, 03:41 AM

My username is based off of a couple of things. ISOS is an inside joke between a couple of characters me and Xavi have. Duke was a randomly generated name I got playing Halo Reach multi player with my boyfriend and a bunch of friends. I was one of the only people that could somehow kill him and he got mad asking 'who the hell is Duke'. I found it comical and kept the name, even if he doesn't like me being mistaken for a guy.

In other news, John St. John (Duke Nukem) loved my username when he say it at a convention and proceeded to tell me how I could trick people into thinking I was him XD

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 02-01-2014, 06:50 AM

Elle was taken so I added an uh. >w>

jupiter
inactive account

Old 02-02-2014, 02:06 AM

I don't know, it just came to me in a dream. I thought the letters looked nice together.
//cackling

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 02-02-2014, 11:54 AM

^_^ She is my favourite.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-02-2014, 11:57 AM

she is hot!

fade_to_grey
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-13-2014, 12:29 AM

My username comes from the lyrics of Daniel Powter's song, "Bad Day."

"They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need to carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way offline
You're fallin' to pieces every time
And I don't need no carryin' on
'Cause you had a bad day
You're takin' one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work up a smile and you go for a ride..."

I just love this song, it always cheers me up when I'm feeling down. Who knew a song about a bad day could be such a mood changer? Anyways, these are my favorite words from the song. I just like how they sound, it's so pretty. And now every time I look at my username, it makes me happy ^^

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 03:26 PM

Uhh... it's based on me? Cause I'm a poet and I guess my severe mind wandering makes me a wandering poet?

My previous username Kaze-bear was a nickname my exgf gave me. She wanted a cuter name to call me than "Kazekaban" (windbag)

@ Fade - Don't forget to put it in quotes.

Anarchist Beauty
Proud Ravenclaw

Old 02-14-2014, 01:31 AM

Just combined being an anarchist with my real life username of Sleeping Beauty. ^-^

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-17-2014, 11:52 PM

I was searching for a name to put in my story and ended up in 'Elf Name Generator' or something like that : D And with a slight tweak of the name generated, I got my name XD

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 02-19-2014, 08:28 PM

My username is stating that I'm Sonic's Sweeti <3 Yes, Sonic the Hedgehog, I have always loved him :)

waytodawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2014, 03:09 AM

My username comes from Kingdom Hearts from the name of Riku's Keyblade. :)

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 02-20-2014, 05:44 AM

Mine is based on Doctor Who. c: