Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2023, 12:22 AM

I haven't paid this site any attention in months so I'm surprised to see an event.

What have you guys been up to?

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 02-15-2023, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Woody! You got a thread! Yeah baby!
HI buddy! Happy Valentine's Day my lovely friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
The most Lurid and bright pink princess stuff

---------- Post added 02-14-2023 at 05:26 AM ----------

I think they were rough years for everyone honestly, due to the pandemic but having Cancer scares in the middle of a pandemic is particularly rough. But now, those years can just go in the "lets not think about that pile" Everyone is getting healthy, people can see each other again. Is good times
YES! I'm gld the scare is over and things look better. Pandemic land is basically coping skills land for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
Oh, I absolutely agree! Even if he insists they're 'workplace proximity associates' or something like that. My favorite moments are ... (hidden in case anyone hasn't seen the show and would like to)

Spoilers for Parks & Rec!X

When Ron stands up for Leslie at her wedding by punching Jamm in the face, and of course when Leslie is jumping up and down behind Ron and Diane when they have their quickie wedding. All time moment, though? In the last season, when they're locked in the old Parks department offices together and forced to reconcile their friendship.
SUCH a good scene!!

HI KAT!!!!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2023, 12:58 AM

Hi Woody! It's been a long time. How have you been?

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-15-2023, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I haven't paid this site any attention in months so I'm surprised to see an event.

welcome back!

i have been live streaming on twitch and making clothes and paintings and youtube videos and working really hard at my job. oh and like 5 years ago i bought a house! how about you?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2023, 01:20 AM

Ooh nice. Those all sound like really fun and productive things. What sort of YouTube videos do you make? I remember that you used to do some really amazing paintings!

I feel like I haven't been up to much of anything interesting the past few years. Me and my best friend have a house together and adopted a slew of kittens. Raising Milo in particular from a 1lb grey puff into an 18lb Ragamese was very rewarding.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 02-15-2023, 01:39 AM

Kudos to anyone who streams. I am SO SO SO SO bad at games besides things like mario party or like beat saber. Animal crossing..... you know the types.

BUT I have an awesome group of friends who meets biweekly for some D&D and that is FUN. All the dice.

KITTIES! Photos of the kitties? I love photos. ;)

I'm all boring and married now, but I have fun with my cute guy annnnnnd i work and craft things to sell once in a while. I might enter one of my crafty things into the contest. I dunno how Valentines-y it is but.......

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-15-2023, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
Oh, I absolutely agree! Even if he insists they're 'workplace proximity associates' or something like that. My favorite moments are ... (hidden in case anyone hasn't seen the show and would like to)

Spoilers for Parks & Rec!X

When Ron stands up for Leslie at her wedding by punching Jamm in the face, and of course when Leslie is jumping up and down behind Ron and Diane when they have their quickie wedding. All time moment, though? In the last season, when they're locked in the old Parks department offices together and forced to reconcile their friendship.
i love the episode where they're locked in, it's so good. probably the best one of that last season. amy poehler is amazing. her and nick offerman and gold together. you ever watch their other show they host together called making it? it's pretty good!

Quote:

hey kat! been ages!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2023, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Kudos to anyone who streams. I am SO SO SO SO bad at games besides things like mario party or like beat saber. Animal crossing..... you know the types.

BUT I have an awesome group of friends who meets biweekly for some D&D and that is FUN. All the dice.

KITTIES! Photos of the kitties? I love photos. ;)

I'm all boring and married now, but I have fun with my cute guy annnnnnd i work and craft things to sell once in a while. I might enter one of my crafty things into the contest. I dunno how Valentines-y it is but.......
Every one of your crafts is a work of art and totally amazing so I'm always in favor of seeing them.

I used to do a D&D game that lasted over a year with some coworkers but I haven't gotten into it since then. I prefer freeform rp after all!

As for the kitties...I'm too lazy to compile pictures, so here's my insta. Except the kitten is the same size as the other gray tabby now. >.>

linnea: hey gurl! I missed you! How are you?

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2023, 08:54 AM

Quote:

Putting together this event!! XD Lolol And getting ready for my sister and her kids to visit for a week. I will finally have gremlins to play video games and DnD with in person once again

Also it's good to see you and I really like your avatar!

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
HI buddy! Happy Valentine's Day my lovely friend!

YES! I'm gld the scare is over and things look better. Pandemic land is basically coping skills land for me...

SUCH a good scene!!

HI KAT!!!!
Happy valentine's day to YOU!

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
welcome back!

i have been live streaming on twitch and making clothes and paintings and youtube videos and working really hard at my job. oh and like 5 years ago i bought a house! how about you?
WHAAA That's super excting! I hadn't heard all that! Congrats BSW

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 12:56 AM ----------

*pokes Linnea and runs*

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-15-2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Ooh nice. Those all sound like really fun and productive things. What sort of YouTube videos do you make? I remember that you used to do some really amazing paintings!

I feel like I haven't been up to much of anything interesting the past few years. Me and my best friend have a house together and adopted a slew of kittens. Raising Milo in particular from a 1lb grey puff into an 18lb Ragamese was very rewarding.
ah!!! kittens!!! pictures?!

I actually do my paintings for youtube. same username hilariously. it doesnt pay me anything yet, but its fun to do.

---------- Post added 02-15-2023 at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote:

WHAAA That's super excting! I hadn't heard all that! Congrats BSW
wait, which news? the house? ya we bought a house like 5 years ago? something like that. there is a tour on my instagram of it from when we bought it. It has been full of struggles and i wish i had the money and time to actually fix it up proper... like move the kitchen proper. but thats VERY expensive.

the clothing i have been making forever now and the painting too. long before mene. and i talked about it all the time on mene. cuz that art stuff is like on my brain constantly and its hard to get it all out XD currently im working on a strawberry dress and im hand appliqueing like 30 strawberries to a dress. its going to take me forever XD

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 02-15-2023 at 02:10 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2023, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Putting together this event!! XD Lolol And getting ready for my sister and her kids to visit for a week. I will finally have gremlins to play video games and DnD with in person once again

Also it's good to see you and I really like your avatar![COLOR="lightseagreen"]
Ah. Are you a fan of gremlins? If so, that sounds quite nice! It's a fun event so far so I'm glad that it exists!

Thank you. Your avi is cute as well~

BSW: I see. That's still cool though. I'll look up your channel later since I love to look at art!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-15-2023, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Ah. Are you a fan of gremlins? If so, that sounds quite nice! It's a fun event so far so I'm glad that it exists!

Thank you. Your avi is cute as well~

BSW: I see. That's still cool though. I'll look up your channel later since I love to look at art!
oh thank you so much, no pressure though. I appreciate you even thinking about it.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-16-2023, 03:16 AM

Quote:
linnea: hey gurl! I missed you! How are you?
hellooooo! i am good, staying busy with working and living and all that shiz. you know. apparently back on mene haha how're you doing? still living with wingsy?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-16-2023, 05:33 AM

Hello all.

chirp
Sitting on a Tree

Old 02-16-2023, 03:55 PM

Hello Kirin! Hello Kat! Hello BSW and Linnea!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-16-2023, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirp View Post
Hello Kirin! Hello Kat! Hello BSW and Linnea!
hey chirp! hows it going?

chirp
Sitting on a Tree

Old 02-16-2023, 04:11 PM

It's going good! I watched The Addams Family movie for the first time today so that was fun. And got back to blogging after a break.

What's up? How's it going with you?

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-16-2023, 04:30 PM

Quote:
It's going good! I watched The Addams Family movie for the first time today so that was fun. And got back to blogging after a break.

What's up? How's it going with you?
which addams family movie? it matters. lol

and im just working away today. after work i have a dentist appointment.

chirp
Sitting on a Tree

Old 02-16-2023, 04:39 PM

Ah, it's the 1991 one!

My friend wants me to watch Wednesday and I wanted to check out the older or original Addams Family stuff before I watch it. Do you recommend any of the others?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-17-2023, 12:53 AM

Hello Kirin and Chirp. I hope that both of you are doing well.

Linnea: I've been doing pretty alright. Yeah, I still live with Wingsy. We actually just got back from a vacation in Colorado. I figure I should tell her that mene is somewhat working again.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 02-17-2023, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Ah, it's the 1991 one!

My friend wants me to watch Wednesday and I wanted to check out the older or original Addams Family stuff before I watch it. Do you recommend any of the others?
If you can watch the classic t.v. show I recommend it.l

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-17-2023, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Hello Kirin and Chirp. I hope that both of you are doing well.

Linnea: I've been doing pretty alright. Yeah, I still live with Wingsy. We actually just got back from a vacation in Colorado. I figure I should tell her that mene is somewhat working again.
oh nice! i hope you had a great time, it's lovely there. say hi to wingsy for me if she doesn't come back to say hi herself!

---------- Post added 02-16-2023 at 08:37 PM ----------

and hello everyone else too!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-17-2023, 04:19 AM

Well, I told her so who knows~

Also, Linnea's avi is quite eye-numbing.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-17-2023, 04:37 AM

yea i don't love it i just don't have the energy to change it right now

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-17-2023, 04:41 AM

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the familiar faces <3