darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 AM

Sakura smiled "Does that mean there could be a human here now? I really prefer humans of Youki because humans tend to be nicer then youkai." She had never shown any humans her real form though as her mom taught her early on to keep her form hidden from humans.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 12:07 AM

"could be...who knows."Myko said as she then began getting her notebook and a pen out of her backpack as she began writing a letter to her parents just like she had promised them.

darkninja0200

Old 05-09-2010, 12:34 AM

((so should we skip to the first class?))

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 12:38 AM

((sounds good :) ))

As Myko sat down in the seat in the 3rd row by the window,She had her backpack on with all her books and supplies with her as she kept her bunny ear hat on as she never took it off as it was very special to her.Myko waited for the other students to arrive in class as while she waited she gazed outside wondering if their aloud to go outside or do activities outdoors.

darkninja0200

Old 05-09-2010, 12:50 AM

All the way to class Sakura was followed by a bunch of guys and even a few girls. She was trying to get away and wasn't able to get away even as she got to her classroom. As she sat down the group crowded around her asking her questions of all types. Basic information type things and even a few perverted things.

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 05:15 AM

Myko sighed as Myko was quite jelious that Sakura was popular like that she wished she had that. probably the guys think im ugly compared to Sakura.... Myko thought to herself. i wish i was as pretty as my mom....i knew she had to be quite popular because she had a great body and was very beautiful and still is..

darkninja0200

Old 05-09-2010, 05:35 AM

The bell rung as everybody came in followed by their math teacher Miss Ririko. Calm down students now is not the time to be admiring other student's sexy bodies when there is your academic future to worry about. Lexi felt embarrassed as the tecaher said those words. The class came into order qand soon the math lessons satrted. She was taking notes on the first math lesson of her school life here.

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 05:39 AM

Myko took her backpack off as she pulled out a notebook and a pencil and began writing down notes for math along with the lessons they had to do and what pages.im having a good day so far.... Myko thought to herself as she payed close attention to their math teacher.

darkninja0200

Old 05-09-2010, 05:55 AM

Soon Lexi is passed a note by one of the students saying to meet in front of the dorms during lunch. She looked at it curiously and pocketed it for later. She continued to take the notes and after class was over she collected her books and things and was immediately swamped with unwanted admirers that followed her to he next classroom.

((I'm going to sleep... G'night))

Last edited by darkninja0200; 05-09-2010 at 05:58 AM..

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 06:09 AM

After class was over Myko headed toward her english class as she sat down in one of the seats toward the middle of the classroom as she sighed a bit as she was getting annoyed by the people following other people. if they keep following her,she might get more enemies due to people who are jelious Myko thought

((kk im going to sleep too bye bye))

darkninja0200

Old 05-09-2010, 02:03 PM

((wanna skip to the lunch time scuffle?))

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 06:55 PM

((yep sounds good to me))

darkninja0200

Old 05-09-2010, 07:01 PM

((so what monster should my character face? Remember you is gonna have to play him/her))

Maka-chan

Old 05-09-2010, 11:54 PM

((right lets see how about a demon?is that ok?))

darkninja0200

Old 05-10-2010, 12:51 AM

((They're all demons at the school by definition>< But what kind of demon?))

Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 12:57 AM

((right hm im not really sure what kind since i don't know really :sweat:))

darkninja0200

Old 05-10-2010, 01:10 AM

((how about a crazy fire demon that want's to confess his love?))

Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 AM

((okay that works with me lets see are they going to lunch?))

darkninja0200

Old 05-10-2010, 03:36 AM

Sakura went to the spot where she was to meet with this mystery guy. She waited there for a while and it seemed that lunch was already halfway over. She sighed "It seems like it was just some prank... oh well" she starts to walk away from the spot so she could go eat her lunch.

Last edited by darkninja0200; 05-10-2010 at 08:12 PM..

Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 08:43 PM

"Wait up!"Kai said as he stopped behind her and breathed a bit heavily as it seemed he was in a rush."im sorry im late."Kai said."um..i need to tell you something."Kai said a bit nervously.Kai had dark blue hair as his eyes actually changed colors depending on his mood.His eye color looked like a deep dark pink

Myko had finished her lunch though she notice Kai talking to Sakura though she just heading looking around the campus as she soon sat under a tree as she had accidently dosed off as she was looking at the scenery to sketch.

darkninja0200

Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 PM

Sakura turned and faced the blue haired pink eyed boy "It's alright" she smiled. Though her inner self was speaking to her <He's a cutey. You should Bang him> She thought to her inner self <No I shouldn't... I just met him> After that her inner self clammed up and she looked to the boy "So you called me up here?" She looked at him curiously.

((Red = Inner Sakura))

Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 09:01 PM

"yes."Kai said as he was very strong and stubborn but when it came to his own feelings he didn't have the slightest clue how to react."i want to tell you...that i really like you...i know that we just met and all...but i really really like you....more than friends actually."Kai said as he had finally confessed his love to Sakura.

As Myko had fallen asleep,she looked like a peaceful angel.Though slightly her fangs poked out everytime she breathed though she had a feeling someone was starring at her or looking at her.Though no one was there.

darkninja0200

Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 PM

Sakura smiled though inside she was thinking <This guy is creepy>. <Oh come on you know he is hot>. Again she ignored her inner self and spoke with her kind smile "I'm sorry... your a cute guy and I'm flattered that you like me. But maybe we should get to know each other first? I'm pretty sure we would make great friends" She felt something growing though after she said that. Like a strong hot aura.

Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 10:26 PM

Kai was fine to getting to know her.He didn't seem angered.He was easily angered but by Sakura he wasn't oddly as she looked quite innocent.When in the corner of his eye he could see Myko sleeping though he thought she was younger than she had appealed to be.though he kept his attention on Sakura."t-that sounds good...My name is Kai."

As Myko slept on she was dreaming she was biting someone which was making her more thirsty than ever for blood and much harder to obey the rules. im so thirsty...

darkninja0200

Old 05-10-2010, 10:40 PM

Sakura was worried that this guy might flip but he seemed alright and a little docile. This she could deal with... she didn't like guys with little patience and he wasn't trying to get her bra size. She didn't normally mind telling people but it had to be in the right setting. She smiled and sat on the ground "Well did you bring some lunch? If not I have enough to share" She fished a sandwich that she made earlier in her dorm. It was a roast beef sandwich with a single slice of cheese "Sorry if it seems a little thin with the inside... I'm wanting to keep my figure" She handed it up to him.