The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 01:11 PM

Tim was slightly surprised when Tony brought him a tray of food. He had been planning on just going into the other room, and maybe just getting some toast to eat... Not to say that he isn't glad for this. He just never thought that Tony knew how to cook. Tim felt his heart stop when he heard what was said though. So Tony actually did say he loved him?... How was he supposed to respond to that? Especially since he wasn't sure how he felt about the other man. "... Thank you?" he said, hoping it didn't come out sounding like a question. That was really the only answer he could think of until he knew exactly how he felt about Tony as well.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 03:26 PM

Tony sighed. That was so not the answer he'd expected or wanted. A frown crossed his face, but he tried to act like he wasn't so hurt. What had he expected anyway? It wasn't like Tim would really feel the same way he did. Tim did what he did last night for the feeling and the moment. I mean sure, Tony was disappointed, he couldn't deny that. He'd gone against Gibbs rules and guess what? Well, he'd gotten hurt just like he always did when he went against his boss. "I'm going out for a bit ok? We need groceries." That was such a lie, but he needed to be out for a bit. He took his keys and went to the car. He drove to the nearest Bi-Lo and sat in the parking lot, laying his head on the steering wheel. "I'm so stupid.." He muttered.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 03:54 PM

Tim frowned slightly, confused by Tony's reaction. What had the other man expected him to say exactly? He found it hard to believe that he had actually hurt the other's feelings, but still, he felt kind of bad. It wasn't as if he could have actually said it back if he didn't feel the same, but he probably could have said something other than 'thank you'. He sighed and nodded slowly. "Alright... Call if you run into trouble." He said before turning to the food that Tony made and started eating.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 05:14 PM

Tony sat in that parking lot for about three hours before realizing he'd best get something so he had an excuse for being gone so long. He went in and got some milk and all kinda of sweets. He got some more soap too. He took it to the car and then stopped by the nearest fast-food place, getting something and only keeping the trash, leaving that in the car. He needed to make it look like he hadn't just been sitting around moping even though that was exactly what he was doing. The good thing was, Tony wasn't one to cry and he looked perfectly normal. He took the stuff up to the room and put it up. "I'm back." He yelled and then sat on the couch, turning on the tv.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 06:45 PM

Tim was starting to feel bad because of how long Tony was gone. He didn't want to think that the other man was mad at him, but that was exactly what it appeared to be. During the time that Tony was gone, Tim had managed to finish reading his book. Since that wwas the only one he had brought, he went out to the bookstore to get a few more. He wasn't sure how long this mission was going to last, and he didn't want to end up being bored. He got back to the room before Tony did and was in the kitchen getting a snack when the other man arrived. "Welcome back." He greeted.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM

Tony wasn't really even sure what hr was even watching, just sitting there, staring at the tv. He sighed, laying down on the couch and kicking off his shoes. The less he had to talk to Tim, the better. He was so embarresed by his own confession and and conversation seemed like it would be awkward. He closed his eyes, feeling them sting. He hated himself at the moment. Was he really about to cry? That was so childish and he tried to hold it back. It was time for him to sleep. He couldn't take anymore emotionalness today.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 07:41 PM

Tim frowned as he watched Tony while he ate. That was odd... There was definitely something wrong with the other. He knew he probably should apologize for whatever it was, but he didn't think now was the best time to do it. It would be better to wait until he was sure that there was no-one listening in on their conversation. After all, he didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. But he didn't like not doing anything when he could tell something was wrong. So Tim went over to Tony and crouched down by the couch. "You okay?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 07:48 PM

Tony looked at him for a second. "Yeah, I'm alright...." He lied, he could feel tears coming up in his eyes. 'I am a grown man, I am NOT going to cry' he kept saying in his mind. There was no way he was going to act like a child in front of Tim. He quickly closed his eyes, turning away. He bit down on his lip as it twitched. "I'm just going to sleep alright?" He said, his voice pained. He was sooo going to cry and it was going to be embarrassing and Gibbs was going to be pissed. He was an assassin for christ's sake! Or at least pretending to be, he needed to stop acting up.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 07:59 PM

Tim frowned, easily being able to tell that Tony was lying. Since he's been working with him for so long now, it was easy for him to tell. As much as he'd like to call the man out on it, he knew he couldn't. Not in these circumstances. "Alright... But, can you go lay down in the room? I want to watch tv." he said, giving Tony the chance to be by himself. Tim felt awful about what happened and he hated that he couldnt' do anything to fix things between them. Not right now. He was going to have to figure out some way to make this right and soon.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 08:25 PM

Tony got up from the couch and silently went into the bedroom, closing the door and collapsing on the bed in a heap. This was just peachy. First he'd gone against Gibb's rules and had sex with McGee, then he'd fallen for McGee, now he was suffering the horrible punishment for his actions. He let it all go, not giving a damn if the camera saw him or anything. He buried his face in the nearest pillow and cried, not really caring about being manly in this situation. He could hear Ziva talking in his ear. "Tony...are you ok...?" She asked and he cut her off, not caring what she had to say or why.

Ziva was worried when Tony cut off the mic. She decided to ask Tim what he knew. "Tim, go somewhere like the elevator and talk to me. Gibb's and I both want to know why Tony's crying like a little toddler." She said, worry in her voice.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 08:30 PM

Tim watched Tony walk away, worried. He wanted to go after him and comfort him, but he wasn't sure if he'd be welcome too. So he sighed and took a seat on the couch, randomly flipping through the channels. When he heard Ziva speak, he stood and glanced at the bedroom one more time before heading out to the elevator. "Honestly.... I'm not completely sure why. I think I may have upset him, but I"m not completely sure what it is that I did wrong." he said, leaning back against a wall in the elevator. He didn't bother to whisper. He knew there were no bugs in there.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 09:13 PM

Ziva frowned. "So...basically, I'm going to guess it had something to do with last night. I dont know if you guys knew this, but NCIS had a camera in the room. We watched the whole thing and Gibbs is pissed at you. What were you two thinking? You know better than to get sexually involved with Tony. He probably thought you really feeling something for him. You know what's up with Tony. He's the jealous type. What did you say anyway? Was it that bad? I'm sure I've never seem Tony cry before. You might want to take him somewhere private and talk to him about it..."

Tony was finally down crying, drying his eyes that were now red and puffy. He yawned and laid his head on the pillow. He was so tired now, and it wasn't the good kind of tired. He felt no better than when he had before he started crying.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 09:20 PM

Tim felt a sinking feeling growing in his stomach. Gibbs saw what happened? Oh no... This wasn't good. He was so dead when he got back to the NCIS building. "I know that.." What was he thinking, having sex with Tony? At the time, the other man had made a lot of sense... But thinking back on it, they probably should have went about it a different way. He said, running a hand through his hair. "Well... He said he loved me and all I can think of to respond was by saying thank you... Was that wrong?" He asked, wanting to know if he made the right choice. He knew he was going to have to be talking to Tony sometime soon to set things right between them.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 09:47 PM

Ziva frowned. "You said...thank you..?" she shook her head. "I'm not sure what you should have said, but I think if be pissed if you said 'thank you' to me..just saying.." she wasn't sure how to help. "Just talk to him. I'm sure you two can work it out. I think Gibbs will be ok too, you'll just have to talk to him." she hoped that maybe everything would be ok between them.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 09:52 PM

Tim groaned, knowing he really screwed this up. "You're probably right... I'll go talk to him when he wakes up from his nap." He said. Maybe when Tony woke up, he'd be in a better mood... Hopefully. "If you think of anything I can do, please let me know." He said before heading back to the room. He's been out of it for long enough.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 10:24 PM

"Alright, I'll talk to you later" She said softly. "And Tim. You two are having dinner at a place called Romno's tonight were you'll meet a man who wants you to do a job for him...good luck.." She really was worried. This job was dangerous and they could die which would be horrible.

Tony stood up, stretching and then walking to brush his teeth. He looked in the mirror and saw his puffy eyes, sighing at his appearance. He turned back on his earpiece now that it had been a while and he was pretty sure Ziva wasn't going to try to bother him again. He went to the fridge and got a soda, then went back to the room, shutting the door and drinking the coke in the dark.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 10:34 PM

Tim nodded, filing that piece of imformation away for later. He'll tell Tony later, after their talk. He entered their room and went to look for Tony, thinking over what he was going to say. He opened the door slowly, frowning slightly when he saw how dark it was. "Donito?" He called, being sure to use Tony's fake name. "You awake? We need to talk."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 10:46 PM

Tony heard Tim. "I'm awake. What is it James?" He asked, voice cracking slightly. He wasn't doing a very good job of hiding how bad his feelings were hurt. "Do you want me to come out there or can we talk right here? Maybe we should go to dinner?" He asked, wondering what Tim needed to tell him. Maybe Ziva had talked to him since Tony had shut her off. He knew he shouldn't have done that, but he hadn't been feeling like her bothering him. "I'm sorry for acting like this. I'm not feeling like myself.." He said.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 10:50 PM

Tim shook his head, leaning in the doorway. He wanted to turn a light on, but didn't want to risk temporarily blinding Tony. "You don't need to apologize. I actually came to say I was sorry for upsetting you. You just kind of took me by surprise and I didn't know how to respond." He said, crossing his arms. "Can you forgive me?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 11:34 PM

Tony was surprised. "What? No, you have it all wrong, I'm not mad at you! I'm just...mad at myself for acting like am idiot.." He admitted. "I shouldn't have even said anything at all. I've got to learn to keep some things to myself." He said. He knew he shouldn't have acted like a child, just saying something like that without thinking of what might happen. He tried to smile, but really couldn't make it look real.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 11:40 PM

Tim frowned before sighing. "How about we just say we were both idiots?" he asked, heading further into the room. That seemed like a logical choice. That way they can share the blame. "We need to get ready to leave. We're having dinner tonight at Romno's. There's gonna be a guy there that'll have a job for us." he said.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 11:45 PM

Tony turned on the light and nodded. "Alright. I'll start getting ready then. And just so you know, nothing is your fault. You didn't make the mistake, I did. Now I have to pay the price. That's just all there is to it." He walked off and got ready, dressing up very nicely and thinking about all that was going on. This whole job had changed everything for him in only two days. How crazy was that?

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-18-2012, 11:49 PM

Tim sighed, deciding it would probably be pointless to argue with Tony about this. They would just end up getting in a fight which could end up ruining the whole assignment. He went to get ready as well, hoping this dinner was going to turn out alright. It wouldn't do either of them any good to ruin it on the second night. "Ready to go?" he asked, looking over at Tony.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 12:11 AM

Tony nodded. "I suppose so." he liked at Tim who was looking particularly handsome in his suit. "You look nice." He said quietly and looked down at himself. He wondered what Tim even thought about him in general. He didn't plan on asking because he didn't expect the truth. It wasn't like Tim would tell him even if he didn't like him at all. Tim just tried to be nice to everyone and that sometimes kept him from saying what he really was thinking. "Let's go." Tony said blandly.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 03-19-2012, 12:15 AM

"Thanks." Tim said, looking down at his outfit. He didn't think it was anything special, but if Tony thought he looked nice, he'd have to believe him. He glanced over at the other man for a moment before dropping his gaze. "You look nice too." And he meant it. Tony did look nice. Tim nodded and headed towards the door, trying to think of a way for this dinner not to end up being awkward at some point. He hoped it wouldn't end up like that.