Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 05:41 AM

Squid:: xD You know, I've never been interested in drinking until I met my room mate 3 odd years ago. [^^; back then I was still illegal].
Now I think I can double as an Irish Man in a pub.

But, I don't think being disinterested while still underage is bad, I think it's great. Might as well not get too excited to grow up, you know? [and experiencing the horrible hang overs, too D:]

Massage:: xD How awesome!! A snack table full of the item we are trying to abstain from! It's perfect! 'cause that means we'll just have to keep coming back to meetings! [Whether it be for the chocolate, or to talk about our addiction, or both xD]

Umbra:: Sounds like an interesting thing to be distracted by. I remember watching a "How It's Made" episode about compasses for boats.

Massage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-13-2009, 05:45 AM

Haha, this has become more of a eat chocolate and other things and talk about how we shouldn't eat/drink too much.

Ah ha! We're a moderation group. All our vices, but in moderation.
We support each other to moderate our intake of our vices. xD

or... maybe not?

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-13-2009, 05:51 AM

I’ve always wanted to drink. Not, like, excessively or anything. Just a glass of wine here a martini there. I hear all the time that a good glass of wine paired with certain foods is amazing… so I want to try it out. One thing I love is food, and if it is supposed to make food even better then I am all for it! I still have a couple years to get before I’m twenty-one, so I’m still waiting. ^-^;; I don’t plan until drinking until then.

You’re like my friend, Massage. She’s decided she’s going to be our DD because it would be, “Really lame if you guys died in such a stupid way.” xD It just shows that you really care, good for you.
-slowly inches towards chocolate eggs-

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 05:57 AM

My birthday is in September

/dances

I can't figure out if I'm more excited to get my new ID or to try a mojito. Because I know if nothing else, I want one of those. Mm. Mint. xD I figure my mom will take me out to dinner and I'll get a mojito there.

My brother's girlfriend won't let me forget that he wants to take me out to get me drunk and that makes me a little nervous, but what evs. I can totally say no > >

xD

GUYS. I WILL DRUNK TEXT ALL OF YOU ON MY BIRTHDAY FOR THIS WHOLE MODERATION PEP TALK THING.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 05:58 AM

Massage:: That sounds like an awesome group / meeting to be in.
Here's to good friends and good things [though a lot of good things in moderation]

Rubi:: I've heard that about wine as well. It's good paired with cheese and chocolates.
Then again, I've heard it taste like hot gym socks. xD
I want to try it though as well. Especially with cheeses.

Squid:: ;O Go for it! Except the going out to get drunk. Drunk in public places = Never a good thing.
If you get drunk, do it at home. ;o it's better in so many ways.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-13-2009, 06:04 AM

@Squid- Oh God, I’d hate to drink with my brother. The reason being, I would not be able to keep up. xD;;

REMEMBER: ALWAYS LOOK IN THE CUP IF A GUY HANDS YOU A DRINK.

Srsly, someone tried to drug my brother’s ex-girlfriend like that. D:

@Pickles- Chocolate? THIS ALL TIES IN THEN.
I also heard it tastes good with steak...

Massage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-13-2009, 06:08 AM

Squid: Pickles is right. You can crash in your own bed and ... uh... even throw up in your own toilet if need be. ^^;;

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 06:09 AM

I'm afraid to be drunk because I am not graceful to begin with and I have this uncontrollable fear of falling (Basiphobia!) and I keep a ton of secrets and I'm afraid of being like ''LARRY! THE REASON I CAN'T GO SWIMMING WITH YOUR SON IS BECAUSE OF MY SCARS''

And drunk-n-dials. My bff is in my contact list on my mobile and I would not want to call him thinking thaaaat's a good idea.

xD

Look in drinks. Got it.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 06:10 AM

;O Yes!! That's another big danger of drinking in a crowd / public!
Scares the crap out of me.
I'd like my drinks in my apartment / hotel room [D: Travel for work]. I may be a creepy recluse drunk, but I know that I am only drunk on liquor!

xD Heck yes! Whoever thought of wine tasting with chocolate appetizers is genius. Because, if you don't dig the wine, you can still pig out on chocolate.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-13-2009, 06:11 AM

No, it's not really weird for me. lol It's perfectly normal, but I used to be able to stay up until 6am no problem. I miss those days.

How is everyone though? o.o I got distracted and disappeared.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-13-2009, 06:22 AM

@Squid- He was telling me the story and was like,
“Yeah, and I was a hero for the whole rest of the party! All the girls where like, ‘Dude, you rock!’ And I kept thinking, ‘Why do girls only have to be into me when I’m taken!?’”

Oh God, I could see that happening to me. I’d spill all my secrets, because I have mean friends who would totally take advantage of my drunkenness.

@Pickles- Oh my God! That would be the perfect place for our group to go on our next field trip.

… You know, to test our resistance and help each other through recovery.

@GG- I'm fine, getting sleepy. Listening to Benny Goodman is not helping, lol.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 06:37 AM

I'm a functional drunk. :D I like my drunk. I can be drunk and still type coherent sentences. And! I'm a better cook when I am drunk.

GG:: I'm good. I'm considering making mac and cheese. Man, if I were to get tired now, it would be out of character.
I don't really know what time it would be normal for me to feel sleepy, all I know is, my room mate drugs me at 4:3O and I pass out around 5-something.

Rubi:: ;O I feel a field trip coming on!!

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 06:40 AM

I remember one time talking to my bff over msn and like... he was just wasted, and trying to tell me to go to bed (He's a couple years older than me, and this was a few years ago, so I was younger) and just... I was so worried about him because he's normally a very good typer and this was just awful.

When I asked him the next day if he was okay, he was like ''Yeah, I'm fine. Must have just been typing with my fists'' It just worried be so bad.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 06:46 AM

D: Was he drinking by himself? That's dangerous. Be alone and drinking, it's easier to over drink. I'm glad he was okay.

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 06:48 AM

Nah. He's not a big drinker on his own. He had been with friends that night.

And he wasn't driving. When I was talking to him, he was like... waiting for a cab. But still.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 06:51 AM

Oooh. People should stay home if they plan on getting wasted. :O seriously.

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 06:53 AM

I don't know. At home, I'd be drunk with my mom. Out in public, I'd be drunk with my brother. Despite it all, I'd feel safer sharing secrets with my brother than with my mom.

If my mom like... brought it up the next day, she'd be all disappointed. My brother wouldn't be like that, and he wouldn't tell my mom anything I said.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 06:56 AM

Then stay home and get drunk with your brother on a night your mom is out ;O
But definitely, be drunk with someone you don't mind making an arse out of yourself with xD or.. vice versa.

Thulhu
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 AM

What's so great about getting drunk if it makes you make an arse of yourself?

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-13-2009, 07:28 AM

xD The feeling that it's okay to do so.

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 04-13-2009, 08:14 AM

*pokes her head in*

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 03:45 PM

Good morning everyone!

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 04:43 PM

I'm a chronic insomniac. xD Thankfully I've been getting 4 hours of sleep a day for a few months now, yay. <3

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2009, 04:52 PM

Goodness. I just could not imagine that.

:c

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-13-2009, 05:04 PM

I, like, totally fell asleep last night. My bad~

How are you guys?