MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 01-26-2009, 10:21 PM

Rae smirked. "He must be shy...Poor thing...If only he would loosen up a little bit..." Rae's thoughts were rudely disturbed by the teacher's voice.

"Everyone may I have your attention please? We have a new student who shall be following English class with you. She shall introduce herself."

"Great! Another hot chick! WOOHOOOT!! Niwa did you hear that?!" Rae sat on the edge of his seat.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to TaylorStriker

Old 01-26-2009, 10:27 PM

Niwa rolled his eyes. "I'll try to contain myself" he said in a mono toned voice. He turned to Rae "I think you should do the same." his face becomes slightly angry 'stupid Rae is going to be all over this girl if she's cute. he makes me so mad sometimes' he then reverts his attention to the new girl.

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 10:27 PM

((lol poor you XD))

"Al right schools all eyes on me, theres a new transer student from america. Her name is Makino Yamato. PLease intro" the girl walked in. it was the very same girl from the headmaster's office.

Makino kept a cool calm look on her face though on the inside she was cursing out everything and everyone she could think of.
"Can you introduce your self to the class?"
She nodded. "I'm Makino Yamato, three generation japanese american. I love music, drawing, and writing. " she said in a blank voice.
"It seem that she is need of a tour guide. Any takers?"

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2009, 10:34 PM

Rae's mouth dropped. "She's the girl I bumped into earlier....Makino huh..." Several thoughts skipped through his mind. "I'd take her! For sure!!" he said, as the class bursted out in laughter. "Nah, but if I must be serious, I'd like to give you a warm welcome to our 'humble' school. I think that perhaps Niwa and I could be her guides. We met earlier.." He smiled at her as he pulled Niwa off of his chair by his arm. "Come along hottie." He winked at Niwa.

(I've gotta go. 11.42PM and my parents are complaining now XD. Goodnight :] )

Last edited by MimiYoshi; 01-26-2009 at 10:42 PM..

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-26-2009, 10:41 PM

Niwa grabbed his glasses as the fell off his face "Rae" he stumbled a bit "Let go of my arm" He said blushing a bright cherry red. Some of the students giggled or chuckled when he blushed. Niwa quickly pulled his arm out of Rae's hand and ran out of the class room.

(got to go for a bit, have to run some earns)

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-26-2009, 10:47 PM

(( lol night Mimi))

She watched the two boys get up, arching her eyebrow the the first boy's outburst. well see buddy. she though a small smirk appearing on her face. "PLeasure to meet you gentleman." she bowed to the only one left in the class seening as the other one had run out.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 01-27-2009, 12:19 AM

(ARGH! When did you guys start?! I'm so behind!!)

Caroline growled as she slammed the Headmaster's office door close. Today was just not her day. First off, her father brought her to school late, even though he had drilled it into her mind to wake up at 7 o'clock. Next, the Headmaster already saw her as a delinquent do to her way of dress and her father's "advice" on how to watch over her.

'Is everyone out to get me?!?!' She mentally screamed as she shoved her hands into her pockets. The blonde began stomping down the hall to her first period, which was English class. She turned a corner and bumped into someone. Caroline fell on her butt. That was the last straw. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FREAKING GOING!!" She screamed to the person in front of her. That's when she blinked. The boy she just ran into was pretty cute.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 12:25 AM

((Today. I got writes block with out Mimi >.<"))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2009, 12:26 AM

(Dang you people...)

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 12:37 AM

((lol its ok Kuro, we were just really bored. I tink I can type something ;) ))

"may I be excuessed?" the teacher nodded. Makino walked down the halls looking for the boy that hadrun off earlier, finding him with another girl. She is proably new too. walking over she introduced her self to the new student. " hello I'm Makino Yamato. It's a pleasure to meet you. Miss..."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2009, 12:52 AM

Caroline looked away from the boy and saw a girl around her age come out of a classroom. 'Aw... she's cute too!' She squealed mentally. "Caroline Lovett. Please to meet you Makino." She said while giving her the best smile she could muster.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 01:38 AM

Makino nodded, and gave her a quick bow. "Well it's been a pleasure to meet you Miss Caroline." Maiko took her hand and kissed it. If any thing she had been taught high class matters. "But I must go back to my class."

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:07 AM

Niwa walked into the room where Carolina and Makino were "Oh, you two are in here?" Niwa bowed "Sorry for interrupting you two, i'll be going now." he then turned to walk away.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 03:12 AM

Makino gradded his arms. " hey Niwa wait aren't you going to show us around?" "We are kinda lost."

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-27-2009, 03:29 AM

Niwa adjusted his glasses and sighs "I suppose i should so you don't get lost. Then again, it was Rae who volunteered so i should make him do it to teach him a lesson" Niwa ponder on this for a moment "Fine, i'll show you around"

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 03:41 AM

A small smirk appeared on her face. " thank you very much Mister Niwa. Is Rae always so... horomone driven?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2009, 04:00 AM

Caroline stood up eyeing Niwa. He was quite cute. "Who's Rae?" She asked out of no where.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 04:15 AM

A small smirk appeared on her face noticing Caroline eyeing Niwa. "Rae is the first guy i meet when coming here." Not feeling like telling her much about him. seeing as she herself didn't know much about him herself.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-27-2009, 04:25 AM

Niwa laughed a little bit "yeah, Rae is always like that" Niwa then turns to Caroline "You'll meet Rae later on. He's one of my good friends though" he then sighs "He's a horndog so don't feel awkward if he hits on you later" Niwa adjusts his glasses.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2009, 04:35 AM

"I won't mind if he's as cute as you." Caroline said as she gave Niwa a smile.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-27-2009, 04:47 AM

Niwa blushed slightly "He's cute, trust me" Niwa then begins to thin about Rae. He then sighs. He quickly snaps out of it. "Ok, so , lets get this tour over with" Niwa walks down the hallway to the building on the Eastwing of the school "These are the class rooms, there are 5 floors and then the roof" they then leave the class buildings and go to the Westwing of the school "These are the dorms" there are two building there "The one on the right is for the girls, the left is for the boys" Niwa then takes the girls to the Southwing "That's the main office, infirmary, ect." He then point to the building next to the field which they could see from the office building it was in the NorthEast part of the school."That's the gym over there" and finally, he takes the girls over to the NorthWest part "This is our cafeteria."

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-27-2009, 05:02 AM

Makino coughed surpressing a laugh. I see a love triangle a small smirk on her face. Looking around she seemed to memorized it instantly. " What are your classes?" she said out of nowhere. "And what are Rae's classes, just to know if I'm going to have anyclasses with any of you." the same blank look on her face and in her eyes.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-27-2009, 05:09 AM

Niwa looked at Makino "Well, Rae and i have basically the same schedule. 1st is english. 2nd is Algebra, for Rae, Algebra 2 for me. 3rd is Chemestry. 4th is French 1 for Rae, French 2 for me. 5th is Lunch, of course. 6th period I have Advanced Placement (AP) European History (euro) with Rae and 7th is Physical Education"

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2009, 08:29 AM

Though class had been dismissed for a while now, Rae remained seated. "What has gotten into Niwa?"He kept thinking about scenario's as he rested his head on his desk. "DAMMIT! Why must he be so..." Rae looked at the door, as he remembered how Niwa ran away. "Come back to me..." He knew he wouldn't see Niwa until third period, which gave him a rather awkward feeling. "Will he still sit next to me?"he thought, grabbing his bag from the floor as he shook his head,walking out of the classroom. "Hurray for Algebra... At least now I can come up with a plan..."

kitty~lover
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-27-2009, 01:25 PM

((wow 4th page already 0_o, ok this is stupid but where are every one right now?))