View Poll Results: Which do you think will destroy the other by a land slide?
Animals 14 45.16%
Boys 6 19.35%
Cows 5 16.13%
Skittles 13 41.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Faygocytosis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2009, 04:47 AM

Both have their pluses.

I absolutely adore anything cute and fuzzy, and I positively love my boyfriend. The ultimate solution?

Go with him to a pet store.

I turn into a four-year-old, petting all the bunnehs, hanging off his arm asking if we could pretty please get the fluffy Pomeranian out to play with, ogling over how adorable the baby hamsters are and how much I want one...it never ends. And I also get to spend time with him, so it's a win-win.

But if it came down to it...the irresistible puppy dog eyes of a Corgi would soooo win me over. :heart:

Yukihiru
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Yukihiru Send a message via Yahoo to Yukihiru

Old 08-07-2009, 08:15 AM

I chose animals coz animals loves you back and never replace you of anything in the whole world. Unlike boys they love you back but in return hurt you forever and hard to forget. Animals are like humans but still its more comfortable to be with the animals around. :angel:

frogmasterofthefunk
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2009, 12:22 PM

Sorry guys, but animals definitely win this one.

Atta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2009, 12:32 PM

Boys, But. Skittles are instant win =3
Skittles taste better x3

elephantscanflyy
.::[inky] ::.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:54 PM

SKITTLES.

i have a theory,
i would choose boys, because they too can be animals, they can be like a cute puppy or a total donkey. therefor by choosing boys you get both.

Stalker Cat
Half-Elf

Old 08-07-2009, 03:49 PM

I don't know if there is something wrong with me or not, but I've never really been attracted to any boys.... sexually attracted, anyway... I've had crushes, but I never really felt anything for them.... As for animals, no matter what kind of animal it is, I love it. Cats, Dogs, Foxes, Wolves, anything.... I will love it and care for it... especially if it needs a home. So.... I gotta say animals.... they are soooooo much cuter than boys.... :angel:

Satrika-Chan
Koinu

Old 08-07-2009, 03:59 PM

Animals because no matter what, they will always love you. if i compare my dogs to the boys i've met, my pets would win by a landslide. maybe thats just me, but i think animals will always be there for you no matter what.