Kyatto.chan
Kittenlicious

Old 09-01-2009, 10:58 PM

HI lol, yay new people lol have you had a look at the rules yet? i broke one already from miss understanding something T_T so make sure you read the posting rules ^^

the games are fun and i saved upfor this top in a few hrs! lol i thought getting gold would be a much tougher channenge, it's not easy, but it just happens if you're active ^^

Im very lucky i live at the beach :P i love it XD

Seraphic_Charm
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2009, 11:02 PM

O.O i dont wanna break any rules..... i'd better read them first so i dont break them that would really suck

Kyatto.chan
Kittenlicious

Old 09-01-2009, 11:32 PM

it did... i forgot to use quotation marks T_T

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-02-2009, 12:22 AM

Do you mean quote tags? ^^
With things you didn't write, putting them in quotation marks "like this" doesn't mean anything. You have to put anything you didn't write in quote tags
Quote:
like this
Understand? ^^

Also, I cleaned up those double posts on the front page. You know now that that's against the rules, so I won't lecture you. ;)

Kyatto.chan
Kittenlicious

Old 09-02-2009, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Do you mean quote tags? ^^
With things you didn't write, putting them in quotation marks "like this" doesn't mean anything. You have to put anything you didn't write in quote tags

Understand? ^^

Also, I cleaned up those double posts on the front page. You know now that that's against the rules, so I won't lecture you. ;)
Thank you so much~ I don't mind all the critasism actually, i find it really nice that there's a site where people really respect the rules and want to have a nice forum ^^ it kinda makes me all warm and fuzzy inside XD' Thank you everyone ^^

and thank you for the quotation tips too, that's the most confusing one for me T_T so if i was answering spoons would i have the spoons in quote box and my answers underneath?...

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 09-02-2009, 01:59 AM

Yep! That's exactly what you'd do. It'd look like this.

Quote:
What's your favorite type of soda?
Coke!

Quote:
Ever shoot soda out your nose?
One time when... [blah blah blah]

Like that. :yes:

And glad you like that we value keeping our forums tidy! Some members just get mad over it. It takes a bit to get used to, but it's quite nice!

Kyatto.chan
Kittenlicious

Old 09-02-2009, 03:05 AM

It will take some getting used to but i think it's what makes the forums here so nice to be in, and fair too. You shouldn't get gold for things you don't write! that just makes sense lol thank you for all your help~ i hope to be a contributing member and help by remembering the rules! (and making sure i understand them ^^ )