Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-18-2009, 11:42 PM

Shana and Alana were holding hands. They didnt like the woods because they were always afraid of being attacked. They looked around. They didnt wanna call anymore cause they didnt want to come across a stranger. They noticed a bush with some flowers and together went over to it.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-18-2009, 11:43 PM

Lillian Alex noticed the person move and disappear. She flew up with her deep red wings and found the person again. She soared down and landed on the guy with anger. She pinned him down with his stomache to the ground so he couldn't see who she was.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-18-2009, 11:48 PM

Tabitha held her breath as she looked at her sisters cut, "you need to learn not to be so clumsy" she hissed through gritted teeth. She looked at the wound, it wasnt extremely deep but it was deep enough to be concerned about, she pulled her sister up, "try not to put alot of weight on it okay?" she spoke in a soothing voice, and she had her sister lean on her so she didnt make the cut bleed anymore than it was.
Allie lost it, "Tabby! is it bad? its bad isnt it?! Ta-abby answer me!!" she shrieked. she felt the blood dripping and she struggled to get away from her sister so she could lay down again.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 10-19-2009, 12:08 AM

Zay closed his eyes as he felt the pain run through his body. He open them as the glowed a bright red. He felt the stranger on his back as he laughed. A black aura formed around him as he turned into a black mist. The mist engulfted the attacker cutting off the oxygen supply as well as the light that was in the forest. Zay stud feet away from the mist his eyes glowing his Katana in hand as the black aura around him grew. "Don't fight the mist or it will kill your faster." He warned the attacker as the mist moved to form a wall in front of him.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-19-2009, 12:11 AM

Shana and Alana saw her jump and heard a thump. They ran there and looked at her on top of some guy. They froze unsure of what to do. SO they just stood there and watched curious to see what would happen.

starlightbreaker
Hi Ppls!
Send a message via Yahoo to starlightbreaker

Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 AM

"To-oma-kun!!! Hurry up we're late all because of you!!" yelled Aiko, she was really excited for this, she always liked playing with everybody. "Sorry I overslept,"called Tomoya while he was yawning, "It's not my fault someone needed help with their homework!".Aiko giggled, "Sorry the homework the teacher gave us was hard... oh Lily Alex, what are we gonna do today?".But the princess zoomed
passed them, and Aiko fell down. "What's with her?" asked Aiko out loud, "Are you ok, Aiko?" asked Tomoya. "I'm fine, come on let's go and meet up with the others!" and Aiko and Tomoya raced each other all the way back to the castle.

((Is it ok if I call the princess Lily Alex?))

Quote:

Feed Me!

Adopted from Valenth
Feed Rin-chan!!

Last edited by starlightbreaker; 10-19-2009 at 12:29 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-19-2009, 12:30 AM

Lillian Alex stood still calmly, not even fear on her face.

Lady Chello

Old 10-19-2009, 12:50 AM

Zay began to swear as he saw it was a girl. He put his Katana away and turned from her. "Wouldn't you know it would be my luck a girl. I don't fight girls there are no honor in that." He melted away in the mist as the mist faded into the forest. Zay walked out of the mist as he stud beside the river. He splashed his face with the cool water as he thought about what had happen. He then stud and begain to walk again using the shadows to keep himself hidden as he went. He wandered who that girl had been and why she had attacked him. It made him smile as the thought of how strong she was and how no fear had been on her face when she had faced him. Most grown men wouldn't face him without fear in their face but the girl did.

Talitha001

Old 10-19-2009, 12:59 AM

Alana and Shana saw the guy stand up and they ran over to there friend.

"Lilian are you ok?" They asked in unison.

"DId that guy hurt you? Do you want us to get him?"

They turned into a pair of tigers and watched the guy coldly. They were not afraid especially not afraid when a friend was in trouble.

starlightbreaker
Hi Ppls!

Old 10-19-2009, 01:55 AM

"Let's go where the others are," said Tomoya.
"Why? Aren't they supposed to be at the castle?" asked Aiko.
"No, they're at where the Princess is, come on let's go,"
Aiko followed where Tomoya is until he came to a sudden stop. The two saw that everybody was here just like Tomoya said,
"Lily Alex! Are you ok?" asked Aiko, then she turned into a gun and landed in Tomoya's hands,
"It's my turn to be the weapon," said Aiko.

((If I'm taking the spotlight, tell me and I'll stop))

Quote:

Feed Me!

Adopted from Valenth
Feed Rin-chan!!

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 PM

Lillian Alex took a breathe and sighed. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine just some trespasser that's all." She said as she started to hope to dear goddess that the way he acted wasn't like the way her new husband would act. She was irritated that the coward wouldn't stand back and fight, no he had to trap her and run away.

Talitha001

Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 PM

Alana and Shana changed back into themselves. THey walked up to the strange guy and looked at him.

"Im Alana" "Im Shana" They said at the same time.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" They asked him genuinly curious.

starlightbreaker
Hi Ppls!

Old 10-19-2009, 11:43 PM

Aiko changed back to her human form,
" I'm Aiko, what are you doing here? Toma-kun you should introduce yourself too!" said Aiko.
" Aiko! Geez, my name is Tomoya," muttered Tomoya.
"Better,"said Aiko then Tomoya blushed, and cat ears popped up on his head.

Quote:

Feed Me!

Adopted from Valenth
Feed Rin-chan!!

Last edited by starlightbreaker; 10-20-2009 at 12:53 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 10-20-2009, 12:54 AM

Zay looked at them he gave them a bow. "I am just passing that is all." He walked passed them ready to be ride of them and the forest. He had never thought he would be happy to go back to his home. But he was more than happy to be back with his people. He wandered how many more people he would have to face before he left the forest. He kept a eye out for the girl and her friends he assumed they were.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-20-2009, 12:59 AM

Alexia stayed in the shadows and followed him. She jumped in front of him with fiery in her eyes just before he got out of the forest. "Why did you run I wanted a fight?" She said as she started to put her hands on her two daggers.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2009, 01:01 AM

Allie tried to put her weight down on the leg causing the blood to flow it was starting to heal but it wasnt fast enough, swaying she almost fell, she leaned into her sister. tears started falling from her eyes, "Tabby i dont like this there isnt anyone that can help us!"
Tabby looked at her sisters blood and she shook her head, "dont think like that!" she ordered, her eyes flashing with annoyance. "just calm down we will find someone or well find somewhere to rest just calm down" she clung to her sisters waist trying to keep her upright.

Ooooshiny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2009, 01:03 AM

Rosalinda noticed the two girls and one was bleeding. She looked at her sister and they both got up together. "Are you ok you seem to be in pain." She said with a look at the blood.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2009, 01:06 AM

Allie looked at the two other girls, "Y-yes i fell and i cut myself open" she looked at her sister with a wide-eyed look.
Tabbys arm tightened around her sisters waist, "yes my sister needs help"

Ooooshiny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2009, 01:07 AM

The two twins looked at each other and got worried. "I don't know what to do we're just humans... We think we can't do anything" Blanca said with a worried tone in her voice.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2009, 01:10 AM

Allie staggered alittle she looked at the cut it was almost half way healed, 'why is it taking so long' she thought.
Tabbys already pale face grew paler and she shook her head to keep herself from lunging at the girls and biting them.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-20-2009, 01:14 AM

((Hey where did my people go))

starlightbreaker
Hi Ppls!

Old 10-20-2009, 01:15 AM

"Just passing by? Yea right!" shouted Tomoya, he can be a little short-tempered also the man seemed to be annoying to the boy.
"Calm down, Toma-kun" Aiko said in a soothing voice then she put her hand on his shoulder, he seemed to calm a little.
"Try to calm down,"
"Thanks, Aiko" Aiko nodded and smiled.

((sorry it's short))

Quote:

Feed Me!

Adopted from Valenth
Feed Rin-chan!!

Ooooshiny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2009, 01:16 AM

Rosalinda saw the look on one girls face and backed away. She thought that she had heard something from the girls thoughts but didn't want to know if she did because of the thought. Blanca looked at the other girls leg and took a few rags from her pocket and went over to start putting the rag on the wound. She tied it and saw that the little blood that had been going through was completely gone so she took it off and the wound was almost closed completely.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2009, 01:20 AM

Tabby sighed in relief and let go of her sister "thank you" she said in a contricted voice
Allie smiled at them, "yes thank you so much"

Ooooshiny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2009, 01:23 AM

The two girls smiled unconvincingly. What just happened how did she heal so fast? Blanca asked herself in her head.