Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 10-28-2009, 11:51 PM

"I see so two women I should be careful of when thinking of things. And yes you are correct I am a demon, a Time demon to be exact" Ryuu said with a laugh. He felt that things would definitely be interesting tonight. He was at first a bit surprised the vampire girl Kiki could read his mind, but he figured it was a house full of supernatural beings so it was only natural that most had some sort of abilities such as this.

His gaze turned from the vampire girl to the one who had just entered the room. "Yet another random surprise. It seems another has found their way here" he said quietly, mostly alerting the two girls of the new person in the room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-28-2009, 11:54 PM

she leaves the room and heads for her room she feels like when she was a child once again she goes to her dresser she looks at the picture of her parents she misses them so much for 2 hours she was crying about her parents

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-28-2009, 11:57 PM

Alana didnt lift her head for a moment.

"The vampire has a crush on you."

She turned the page of her book and continued to read. She didnt show any other sign that she noticed anything but her book. She read the page and flipped it again.

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 12:05 AM

"Is that what that note earlier was about?" Ryuu asked no one in particular. He again rubbed the back of his head as he wasn't exactly sure how he should react to such information. He looked to where Kiki had disappeared to. He thought about following her, but decided it was best for now not to.

Instead he remained on the couch and looked over at the new arrival. He shifted slightly on the couch to awaken a few of his limbs that had fallen asleep. His wings rustled slightly from their resting spot on his shoulder. His wings moved from, almost as if they had a mind of their own, and once again wrapped around his torso.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-29-2009, 12:09 AM

((How do I answer to that.))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-29-2009, 12:12 AM

after two hours being in her room she comes out she needs something to drink she sees ryuu on the couch she can read his mind she knows he doesn't like her she goes to the kitchen for a drink she goes to the table and starts to draw again for about a hour until she hears something someone is coming from the living room to the kitchen

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 12:23 AM

Alexia smiled at the man on the couch and the girl in the chair. "Hey I'm Alexia who are you?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2009, 12:28 AM

"I'm kiki i really can't remember my last name" she goes back to draw again she loves to draw

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-29-2009, 12:30 AM

Alana didnt look up from her book as she said hi. She moved a black wing that had gotten to near the fire. She turned a page and continued to read. She wondered why the new girl seemed a bit shy.

"I am Alana." She said in reply to the question.

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 12:32 AM

Ryuu's gaze went to Kiki as he watched her move towards the kitchen. He knew that she could read his mind, and hoped that for the time being she wouldn't take things the wrong way. It was true that for now he didn't harbor any romantic feelings for really anyone at the moment, though he was not one to predict the future. He thought of possibly following after her, but once again refrained from this.

"Ryuu" he said simply, introducing himself and looking at the one named Alexia now. He shifted his legs so that they were now crossed. His black eyes shone with interest at the night did appear to be rather interesting. He thought perhaps he should remain in the house more often.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2009, 12:36 AM

she gets for a minute just than she feels very weak she falls to the floor she is knocked no one heared her falling to the ground

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 12:41 AM

Alexia looked at Ryuu and wondered what had happened to bring these people into the home that she lived. She had know there was a presence but the day she comes from the shadows she finds many.

Talitha001

Old 10-29-2009, 12:43 AM

Alana looks up at Ryuu a moment and then back to her book.

"Must be wierd to be in a house full of girls. Especially when you have no feelings on you other than some sort of sorrow combined with distataste for somthing. Whats on your mind?"

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 12:49 AM

Ryuu looked at Alexia a few moments more before he turned his gaze away and shifted it towards Alana. "It's not really sorrow that I feel, if anything I feel slightly more confused than anything else. As a time demon I'm to detach myself from the world so as not to collapse under the things I see throughout the different time periods. This being said it's a bit harder to actually interact with people or how to react to the emotions the direct towards me or anything really. This makes it rather difficult to figure out how to respond the the girl Kiki's affection, I guess, towards me. I feel it's a bit unfair towards her" he admitted with a sigh.

His gaze turned towards the direction that Kiki had gone. A few moments had elapsed and he did wonder if she was alright. Since she could read his mind he was sure that she was aware that he didn't look at her in a romantic way.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 12:54 AM

Alexia felt the emptiness of the pressence from Ryuu.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2009, 01:00 AM

the doctors go to the kitchen running to there "what happen to her do we know who she is" "doctor her name is kiki she is very weak she hasn't drank the blood in about five months now she is out cold" "man and those people don't care about princess kiki anyway she is a vampire and a fallen angel as well"

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 01:07 AM

(Lol that put a rather quick stop to my next post XD)

Ryuu was surprised to hear the voices of others coming from the kitchen. "Does anyone else hear voices coming from the kitchen?" he asked hoping that he hadn't accidentally started moving time around him. It happened only once in a while when he was either unfocused or had unconsciously started moving time. He had been rather good about it lately, but now he wondered if he had let his powers slip.

Calmly he got up from the couch he had been lounging onto go and investigate. He had known Kiki had headed towards the kitchen, and although he didn't have romantic feelings for her it didn't mean he would simply ignore her. "Anyone else coming?" he asked calmly to the two other ladies in the room as he moved towards the hallway that would lead him to the kitchen.

Talitha001

Old 10-29-2009, 01:09 AM

Alana sighed and got up and went to Ryuu. She smiled at him and took his hand "Ill go with you. At least its better than reading my book."

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 01:21 AM

Ryuu smiled slightly and looked towards Alexis. "How about you, are you coming or would you rather stay here?" he asked calmly. He wasn't sure if the was any form of danger that laid ahead. He figured that if there was he could open a portal and send the danger to a different time period at random.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 01:33 AM

((NOW WE HAVE DOCTORS STUCK IN THE HOUSE HOW HORRID I KILL THEM ALL))

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 01:50 AM

(O.o Oh my that's a bit extreme lol.)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 01:53 AM

((I HATE DOCTERS THEY WERE THE REASON I GOT THREE SHOTS ON ONE ARM IN THE SAME PLACE ON THE SAME DAY))

Arechi

Old 10-29-2009, 02:00 AM

(Ouch, though a still be extreme lol. :sweat:)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2009, 02:05 AM

(these are doctors that help demons vampires and werewovles they are good doctors)

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 02:09 AM

((No docters are good to me lP *Kills them all swiftly not in roleplay*))