Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 11-11-2009, 05:12 AM

Menewsha Name: Marsyas
OC name: Victor (Vic) Reign (Level 5)
Alignment: Venus
Decendant of...: unrelated
Bio: Born in the village of Loho Victor is an 18 year old who has been traveling around the world in search of someone to test of his abilities. He has always been an outcast in his village and had a hard time making friends so he decieded to go ahead and leave to hone his skills.
Personality: He is reckless and headstrong but has a strong sense of justice. He is an excellent duelist and always shows compassion for those who need help. He has a strong drive to be the best fighter in the world and is very much out of date with the surrounding news of the world.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/m.../guy.jpg?o=269
Weapon: Sol Blade and Cosmos Shield
Equipment: Xylion Armor, Warrior's Helmet, Mythril Armlet, Hyper Boots

((Just to let you know I edited my other profile as well. Make your character randomly run into mine and that will be his intro.))

Last edited by Marsyas; 11-11-2009 at 05:37 AM..

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2009, 04:11 PM

((Alright, it's updated.^^ I'll be modifying the character profile with experience and gold gained so far. (You're almost leveled up. :3 ) I'm reeeeeallllly sick right now, and actually having someone else type for me atm, but when I wake up later I'll modify this with my RP text. Tomorrow morning at the latest.))

Marsyas

Old 11-17-2009, 11:02 PM

((Ok thanks and hope you get better!!!))

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2009, 02:16 PM

(( I am 17~. Not 30. ma'am does not suit me. xD ))
After a few hours, Alex re-opened his eyes and stood. When he looked down he saw that the earth beneath him had been scorched by the psynergy he let flow into the ground and sighed. It'd be troublesome if anyone could detect traces of the power he had before the time for revealing himself had come.

Stepping back he murmured "Growth." and leafy vines began growing to cover the burnt earth. He spotted the young Mars Adept coming towards him and spoke. "There is a ship arriving at port today. I intend to have us accompanying it on its return voyage to the south. Are you ready to leave?"

Runel was exhausted. Several weeks had passed and it seemed every step she took led her to some other group of monsters! Sure, Whorl had been a big help, but even they needed rest. Luckily, she'd found a ship that was able to take her to the larger continent she had been journeying to. She knew that she had to be close to Kalay now... Several scratches and muttered curses later she was out of the mini-forest and next to... the ocean?

No... She could clearly see the other side and a small island at the center. This must be the Karagol Sea! The messenger back at Contigo had mentioned that Kalay was near the shores of this sea, and she was regretting she hadn't asked for specifics. "Hey, Whorl?"

Whorl appeared in their usual swirl of lights. "Yes?" "Do you know where the nearest town is located?" The Djinn paused in thought. A soft breeze blew by and they lifted their head to catch it. "Something seems to be happening a bit north of here."

Runel nodded. "Thank you." The Djinn vanished and she made her way North. Half an hour later she was in one of the largest cities she had ever seen. There were so many people it was simply daunting! A tap on her holder made her jumped forward two feet before she whirled around to see a laughing stranger. "Whoa, calm down. You're new here aren't you?"

Warily looking him over she replied. "Yes. I'm not sure where this is."

"You, my jumpy friend, are in the city of Tolbi. Bigger games, bigger land, and bigger fun than any other." He pointed in the direction of one of the larger buildings. "If you're looking for for more info I'd suggest that Inn. We've been getting strange visitors lately- but then again that happens every Colosso. "

She was considering pressing for more information when a rumble brought her attention elsewhere. It took her only a moment to realize it was her stomach. The man laughed. "I suggest you hurry over there. By the way, I run the registration for the tournament. You look like a fighter. If you're interested I'm almost always around that fountain."

She thanked the man and walked off to the Inn, wondering what sorts of people would be there and if any of them knew how she was supposed to reach Kalay.

Marsyas

Old 11-19-2009, 04:26 AM

Marsyas looked at Alex who had just asked if he was ready to leave and gave him a quick nod acknowledging he was ready. He grabbed his other blade and headed towards the dock with the Mercury adept. The mars adept was more than content with his morning training as he had finally mastered one of his sword's abilities. Even so, he was still weary of Alex and had no intention of telling him he had done so.

Victor had been traveling the world for some time now participating in tournaments and such festivals and now found himself in Tolbi. He had just got off a ship across the Karagol Sea and was on the docks when he spotted that one of the passengers on the ship with him had a rare djinn. Even though he had come to participate in Colosso he had heard tales of the djinn and the great powers that they held. He decided to go meet this girl and possibly negotiate with her...

Victor walked up to her and tapped her on her shoulder "Excuse me miss? Would you mind if I spoke with you for a moment?" he greeted her with a warm solemn smile.

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2009, 09:19 PM

(*was wondering why it never popped up on her account page* I could have sworn I hit 'submit' a week ago. D: I don't even remember what I posted. >_< Gah. Hold on, I'll edit in a moment.)

Marsyas

Old 11-30-2009, 11:03 PM

((I'm so confused... what are you talking about???))

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2009, 07:23 PM

((I meant I thought I made a post here after I posted to the other RP I'm in.^^' So I was surprised when I saw that this hasn't been updated for nearly two weeks. Sorry, I spazzed for a sec. School is not treating me kindly these llast few weeks. -___-;; ))

Runel jumped a bit, surprised out of her musings. She turned to the stranger and looked them over. They seemed strong, and if they hadn't been smiling, she would have thought they wanted a fight. She decided to smile back a bit. "Yes?"

A few subtle threats and a bag of gold later, Alex had gotten two spots on the boat. It would be sailing to Hesperia and then make a brief stop at the northern area of Atteka at his...request. From there they'd be walking. Once in Contigo he could get his hands on a Jupiter Adept. The first soul would be sealed somewhere in Anemos Sanctum, and he needed the power of Reveal to get inside.

Last edited by Atusile; 12-05-2009 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: good = could? -___-;

Marsyas

Old 12-01-2009, 10:30 PM

((Oh sorry about that... I'm in a similar boat though so don't feel bad. XD))

The armor clad warrior spoke softly to the woman, "Are you here t participate in Colossus? If so I'm also here for that reason, but to be honest I really pulled you aside to ask you about that djinn you have. Where did you find it? Or rather how? I've been around the world and I have yet to encounter one of the mythical creatures."

Marsyas figured that Alex had used a bit of force to get them on the crowded ship being as the captain had said that the boat was full when they first arrived. The yound fire elementalist didn't pay it any mind since they needed to get to Atteka. When they got on the ship he looked out on the water which he really didn't like all that much and sighed. The young man hoped that the trip didn't take too long.

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2009, 12:34 AM

[Ember the Mars Djinn is the only one around here. It's in the Northeast of town on a ledge.]

"That tournament?" Runel had enough of fighting in the past few days, but she had to admit her funds were low. 120 gold was definitely not enough for any good armor. Let alone a new weapon. How could she show up in Kalay like that? If it had some sort of reward... "I didn't come here for it... but I may have to compete."

She glanced down to the djinn at her side before answering the other question. "I just...ran into them. Whatever has been upsetting alchemy is disturbing the Djinni as well. When the Jupiter tower was unlit, Whorl was thrown down to the forest nearby and got stuck. I'm assuming most of them are scattered around Weyard."

As soon as she finished speaking her stomach growled again. Her face flushed lightly since it was even more audible than before. "I need to register at the inn. Excuse me." Runel turned back around and began walking to the inn.

--

Alex estimated that it'd be about two weeks to reach their destination at this speed.

Inexcusable.

Luckily for him, the only adept on the ship was Marsyas. Unluckily, however, was the chance that the Wise One might sense him. But if there was one thin he disliked more than groups, it was staying in one place. There was no air around at all, but if he used Psynergy, it would only be a matter of days.

He decided he would wait for night to arrive before trying anything. While it would be easy enough to silence the crew now, there was a chance that they would talk in the future if they saw anything. If those rumors reached the wrong ears before he regained his power.... Well, he just wouldn't let it happen.

(Colors aren't working. :/ )

Marsyas

Old 12-16-2009, 02:23 AM

Vik watched as the girl walked off and then he felt this rumble in his stomach and remembered it had been quite a while since he had eaten a good meal though he didn't have much money to afford anything good. He immediately thought about the girl and ran after her, "If you don't mind I'll join you for a meal as my stomach and my mind just aren't on the same page." He smiled shyly and hoped she would be understanding.

As he walked he wondered about the different warriors who would be in Colossus as it was one of the most famous tournaments in the land. There would surely be powerful men and women in the tournament and he would beat them all... but this girl said that she would be joining as well for the sake of money. Could he fight her seriously? He didn't feel as though she looked powerful but she did have a djinn so there had to be something special about her. Only time will tell...

-------

Marsyas was happy to finally be able to travel on something other than foot now. He was still excited about finally figuring out how to use the special technique of one of his swords. This would be a tremendous help to him in the future. Looking around the full ship the young adept wanted to find a small area where he could meditate to himself. He decided to take the lowest deck of the ship and walked down there.

On his way down he noticed Alex who looked as if he was up to something but then again you could never tell what was going on in his mind. They had been traveling together for a few days and they had not spoken more than a few sentences to one another. He honestly didn't really like the vibe he got from him but there was nothing he could do about it as he was doing this for his home town. He had a feeling that the man probably thought he was a nuisance or a burden more than anything maybe that was why he didn't even bother to pay him any mind.

The mars adept could feel that Alex was powerful or at least he was, there seemed to be a hole in his power or something. He didn't want to ask him about it because he seemed to be straining himself to tell him about what their quest was so why bother him anymore. Marsyas thought silently to himself, 'We may be companions but apparently that is all. He has no desire to form any relationship with me I see.' It was a quite depressing thought in the end although up to this point it seemed true.