aneru
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2009, 05:28 AM

As long as they are the right size...as with any other style of clothing. And, same as other clothing as well....they look better on some people than on others. I like wearing them under my boots in the winter. My other jeans are just a pain to stuff into boots, but the skinny jeans look really cute with the type of boots I have ^_^.

pianochan
Rad Dude
Send a message via AIM to pianochan Send a message via MSN to pianochan Send a message via Yahoo to pianochan

Old 10-29-2009, 05:39 AM

I have one lonely pair of skinny jeans.

They. Are. Amazing.

I feel attractive when I wear them. Which is something I'm definitely not used to feeling!

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-29-2009, 06:42 AM

I love them, because they look really good on me. and I dont care, what other stereotypes people say about them, being all emo or whatever. They look good on me, and everything goes with it. 80%of my jeans are skinnies. :)

SamuraiPanda
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2009, 07:03 AM

Boys need to leave skinny jeans to girls. Its not nice looking. Plain old levis look FANTASTIC on men, a nice in between baggy and skinny. And you bigger gals in them, muffin tops are not nice, your fat hanging over tight jeans does not attract more people, hell that goes for skinny people too I've seen skinny chicks wearing pants so tight they had muffin tops and they were skin and bones D:. Everyone in general needs to wear clothes that compliment their bodies not make them look worse :<

That said jeans that are way too tight, are dangerous for your health causing blood clots and what nots from cutting off your circulation due to pressure. Or so various health articles say.

Shyame

Old 10-29-2009, 07:22 AM

I like them, sometimes guys go a little to far with trying to sag them though and that makes them not so likable lol

Ebony Mist
Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Ebony Mist

Old 10-29-2009, 08:10 AM

I honestly don't know the difference between skinny jeans and regular jeans...

Because all I wear is skirts.

Caroline
stay gold

Old 10-29-2009, 08:27 AM

Hot if you're skinny, not if you're... not.

Geekasaurous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2009, 02:50 PM

Okayy... Maybe I phrased it wrong.. Not like circulation-cutting-off-pants-could-virtualy-be-tights jeans. Just your regular skinny jeans..? o.o" Lol.

Also, I think skinny jeans can be hot on guys! I know this one guy who wears them but they're like, a size too big for him, pretty sexy methinks.

Yet his hotness adds to the sex appeal, maybe it's just that :P

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-29-2009, 03:14 PM

N/A

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 03-08-2015 at 06:03 AM..

Sprinklebuns
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM

I really dislike skinny jeans...they look horrible on people even if they are skinny or not. I cannot really explain why I think this other than it doesn't look flatter a female's figure and it looks funny on guys.

Trippy_Trixx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2009, 03:36 PM

Hot - On the right person. Someone with well formed legs, mainly girlies.
Not - Anyone else. Cause other then the well developed girl it just looks wrong. A defiantly not on guys!

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-07-2009, 02:45 PM

skinny jeans is only ever ok on women lol. end of story on that one. now, for women, only wear skinny jeans if u can fit in them without having to squeeze into them for more than a minute or so. if it takes u longer than that, plz consider a different pair

Clarise
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 03:26 PM

I hate them. Mostly because they are an extension of the emo fad and I hate that emo is a fad.

When girls wear them, all I can think is "Oh look, another 'pretty girl' who spends all her money on clothes." When guys wear them, I think "Nice job fitting in your sister's jeans." And you know, they are very bad for a man's fertility, which makes him less manly- unless you're into that androgynous thing (that 'you' isn't directed toward anyone).

They're just bad all around.

aimeeko
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 03:34 PM

Around here kids are over weight and wearing skinny jeans and shirts that are wayy wayy to tight. they look like the mitchlum tire man. It is not very flattering. When worn with a looser more forgiving shirt they can be fairly nice. But the shirt should definitely (not cling) fall over the hips, other wise, they show off too many flaws.

Sarah Phoenix
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 03:52 PM

Meh. Depends on the person really. Skinny jeans making skinny people look skinnier = not so good. Skinny jeans making bigger people look bigger = also not so good. But some people can wear skinnies and rock them.

Luzzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 06:20 PM

I loves me my skinnies :D
I think I look good in them. 8D Cos they fit well, don't look "emo :I, and they're actually really breathable. 8D

And I think the real problem with tight jeans is the muffin top. You know, when your fat overflows, goes over your jeans. :p Makes you look stupid and like you should maybe move up a pant size. >O> ??

Sephi
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2009, 06:32 PM

Skinny Jeans on Girls- Hot on some girls. Unless they are incredibly overweight and trying to fit into them.
Skinny Jeans on Guys - Alright if they are the straight leg style made FOR guys, and not guys wearing girl's jeans. Apparently, they do not wish to have children.

PockyXPainties
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2009, 06:32 PM

skinny jeans are hot to a certain point over weight people CANT wear them , oh my ive seen so many heavy people wear them eww.
I wear them becase they fit well on me,and i cant ever find any other pant that fits well on me, im tall and skinny. now on the other hand with guys wearing them... it depends ive seen some who can really pull them off, and others well erm no. depends on the guy really.

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-07-2009, 06:47 PM

I think they can look good but they're just so... overrated. They're usually on the emo/scene type of people, ya know? Oh, they also look God awful on overweight people. Just saying..

PhantomLolita
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2009, 08:18 PM

As long as they fit properly, I really like them. I wear skinny jeans, but they're always rolled up just below my knees. (I hate wearing pants down to my ankles for some reason) I usually wear knee socks though, so I still stay warm.

LustyScoundrel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LustyScoundrel

Old 11-07-2009, 08:23 PM

I don't want to sound rude, but a lot of people can't pull them off. Frankly, if the person is thin, sometimes not even they can pull it off. Skinny jeans tend to make peoples' butts look..nonexistent. But they're comfortable, cute, and definitely on my must have list for Christmas.

PhantomLolita
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyScoundrel View Post
I don't want to sound rude, but a lot of people can't pull them off. Frankly, if the person is thin, sometimes not even they can pull it off. Skinny jeans tend to make peoples' butts look..nonexistent. But they're comfortable, cute, and definitely on my must have list for Christmas.
No skinny jeans I've ever worn have made my bottom look nonexistent. If they do, they may not fit properly.

Robard
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 08:52 PM

I've never seen that happen, although around here they're mostly worn by hipsters with nonexistent butts anyway.

Can't object to the fad in general--the people I know who wear them look good and seem comfortable, so.

Monkey
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
So what do you think? Skinny jeans; Hot or not?"

That entirely depends on the person attempting to squeeze themselves INTO the "skinny" jeans. Just because they're called "skinny" does not make everyone who wears them appear that way

Last edited by Sizzla; 11-08-2009 at 03:02 AM..

Kaotic
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2009, 11:45 PM

Skinny jeans are only good on skinny people. Otherwise there gross looking, and create disgusting muffin tops. Dx