steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 11-02-2009, 04:46 AM

I didn't like the BOO skin at all, until I hit on a combo I really liked. I come here for my easy matching needs. I use Gaia for a challenge.

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-02-2009, 04:46 AM

@@Sugar;;
really??
:'<<
+gives some of my trick or treating candy+

@@Samurai;;
Ah well it takes time to peice an avatar together.
I just keep buying things in the same color scheme.

@@Amice;;
xD
Well, as long as you're happy with it!

@@Steel;;
You can call me Ever [little shorter]
I'm using a 1px brush so it prolly has a pixaldoll feel to it. If I wasn't drawing so small[I always draw freebies small because people on Gaia like to use them for post formats] I'd use a 3px so it would look a bit different. I'm not a huge fan of anime style though sometimes I draw in it so I can excuse incorrect anatomy xD
I'll try and get around to you~

@@Blitzy;;
Yeah, Gaia and Roliana have team ones this year :'< they make me sad
I've already gotten everything on Gaia and I'm just doing here and half doing Roli.
I believe this is you~

It's so hard to reply to so many people!

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 04:49 AM

@EverlastingRitz: Thanks! I love it!
I'm still working on the 500 mission part.

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 04:50 AM

steel - i know! haha it really is a challenge being matchy on gaia.. hmmm.. I never really paid that much attention to it. XD

ritz - thank you!! T^T *hugs* have any kitkats? XD

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2009, 04:52 AM

@Ever: Cool beans. And no worries! I'm officially chatty enough to keep almost any thread going for a while. Though I will warn you that I am wholly responsible for the inclusion of turtle sex in Chiagi's thread.

@Gaia peeps: Feel free to friend me if you like. I have the same name here and on Gaia.
And my mule, steelhinny, is a SIN follower.

SamuraiPanda
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2009, 04:55 AM

@everlasting, yeah it does. I've got MOST of my main avatar idea done. I just need 7k so I can get the wings I want :D My halloween one is just missing pants, shoes, and a little cape. I'm hoping the conversion bug is fixed soon so i can start getting those cause I don't know how soon I'll get the gold I need for it.

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 04:55 AM

alright! I shall friend you! :3

Is it random when you get bones and ribs? I seem to be catching that vibe.. cuz otherwise... I have no idea how I got the ribs. XD goodness..

blitzy - yeah.. im still working on that 500 mark to! XD

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-02-2009, 04:56 AM

@@Blitzy;;
You're welcome!
I did that one really fast actually. But I did have Friday off so I literally sat there all day doing a sin mission that cost nothing and gave me gold xD Sadly the prize was really lame. I a much bigger fan of the 10k jack of all trades prize xD

@@Sugar;;
Oh yus! +hands a zippy bag full of kitkats+
I'm a little ocd sorting my candy oAo

@@Steel;;

I'm pretty chatty too it's just I can't draw in photoshop and talk in here at the same time D<
Stupid computer logic oAo
And I'm going to be amazed I've never seen you on Gaia. I'm pretty scattered around there.
btw turtle sex is nothing. I'm part of the oh dickens crowd : |

working on Amice!

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2009, 04:57 AM

Indeed, the bones and ribs seem to be random. I get a skull occasionally, too.

@Samurai: I think the bug may be fixed. My conversions have been working fine for the last few hours (and I was one who lost a few skeletons).

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:01 AM

I was kind of confused here at first with the bones, ribs and such. But I think I'm getting through it now.

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:02 AM

ritz - thanks! XD Omg! I thought I was the only one that did that! XD I usually just kept them in separate piles.. and left them there until they were all gone. XD Me and my brothers would sit there and pay each other or trade for each others candy. XD

steel - I thought so. XD Sorry if that was a dumb question. still gettin use to it all. X3

SamuraiPanda
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2009, 05:02 AM

@steel I lost 6 skeletons in the conversion bug as well. I'm still going to be careful and wait until i has all the mats for the skellies for my skirt XD *paranoid*

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:04 AM

I dont know what the converstion bug is... but I hope It doesnt happen to me. XD sounds bad.. 0.0

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:05 AM

All I lost was a couple of bones.

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2009, 05:06 AM

Nice. For some reason, we seemed to have had a bug that made us lose random bones/skeletons when we converted currencies to skeletons.
It's okay to be paranoid, Sam.

@Sugar: I understand. The only reason I'm not totally lost is because I was up until 2 am last night playing around with the event. *shame*

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:09 AM

steel - ahaha.. dont be ashamed.. I remember when I used to do the same thing!! Sometimes I would go longer.. but now that im in college I cant go as long. :( sad.. but true! XD school sucks!

Off topic... Im thinking about being a cake maker.. like one of those ace of cakes people?? Idk.. would that be dumb?

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2009, 05:10 AM

@Sug: Heh. I'm taking this year off from vet school, but I'd probably be doing the same thing. I'm just an addict.
The cake maker idea sounds awesome!

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:12 AM

@ Sugared Tart: I know what you mean, staying up to 3 on avi sites just doesn't work. I have a midterm this week.
If you want to be a baker/ cake decorator I'd say go for it. If it's something you want it would be more dumb not to try.

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:13 AM

steel - omg! thats weird.. I actually came to college wanting to be a vet.. because I have wanted to be one my whole life.. but idk.. something changed.. I dont think I want to put that much time into that... then I thought about nursing.. then I came up with the cakes. XD Im all over the place. XD

I know these sites are like a dang drug!! when I first discovered neopets back in the day.. omg! I was like a crack head. I was sooo obsessed with graphics back then XD

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-02-2009, 05:14 AM

Amice!
Hers is a skinny version of the one I did for me xD
I always make my self a chunky monkey oDo

@@Sugar;;
I stick them in different zippy bags xD
Though I've already eaten all my pixie sticks O____O
I <3 pixie sticks~

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2009, 05:15 AM

I've wanted to be a vet when I was six, and it's never changed. It's a ton of work, though. And they make vet school suck as much as they possibly can (I have a huge bone to pick with the vet school system). I think it's definitely a good time for you to explore. Volunteer at a lot of places, it will help you make your decision.
@Ever: Oh man, I just looked at your version of you. I totally love your more robust style. It's not chunky at all! That's realistic. I lurve it.

Last edited by steelmagghia; 11-02-2009 at 05:18 AM..

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-02-2009, 05:18 AM

*rolls around* <3 hmmm what to talk about, what to talk about....

Sugared Tart
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:18 AM

ritz - we are all chunky munkys on the inside.. some of us just like to have a little junk in the trunk! XD

pixie stick... a poor girls crack! hahhaha naw.. I used to despise those things.. cuz I didnt know how to eat em right.. I would put my mouth on the end.. and then there would just be a pixie dust blockage at the end.. and I would have to cut it off every time. xD I have learned the ways of the magical stick though! XD

blitzy - thanks. X3 I think I will give this a try.. because I have always been fascinated by the shows.. and people get mad at me for not using my art skills for anything.. so I am hoping to find my calling with this. X3

Sparklypoo
In for the money

Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 AM

*invades*
@Ritz: OMG! I really like your style *-*

How is everyone? :D

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 AM

Sadly, I don't really like any candy but chocolate. :-/

Yaoi! Why are you not in Chi's thread? We're being terribly boring.