darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 11-19-2009, 02:35 PM

((There's no way you can dodge this or take some some sort of damage without god modding))

Blackfire dodged the attack and now that she had the feeling back in her arms she flew back up in the air. "DODGE THIS!!" Blackfire sent an unending barrage of purple starbolts hurdling at Naunta.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-19-2009, 02:39 PM

Ana sat on the ground taking out a bandage like ribbon and wrapping her hand tightly to stop the blood flow. She saw blackfire and starfire's attack merged and hit their target.

Finally when the smoke cleared... it showed their enemy was captured behind what robin and cyborg put together as a cell like container which their enemy couldn't escape because if he tried then he would be zapped of whatever energy he had left.

The battle was finally over with and man ana was sooo tired she couldn't describe it. After going out to celebrate their new enemy captured (yes you can brake out later) they went home to rest, train, or eat some more.

Last edited by Vaneria; 11-19-2009 at 03:05 PM..

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2009, 06:51 PM

After unsuccessfully getting Beast Boy and Cyborg to eat some of her spinach and fishpaste pizza, Starfire finished off her snack alone. The sun hadn't set yet so she went outside to get in some training. She felt bad about not being much help in the last fight, especially as her sister had been able to do the opposite. She got to work.

tsukasa_ishkari
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to tsukasa_ishkari

Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 AM

(( you can dodge it im tell u this out of pure love of teh move to dodge it you have to actualy dodge it it moves at a fast walking pace so its not fast or slow and dont worry imma break out just give me a day so ican make it seem like a while plus we need more villians))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-20-2009, 01:23 PM

(Don't worry slade is coming in very soon)

Ana walked into the tower and around all the other rooms. Then she went inside until the big red button for the alarm had gone off. "Its time" Ana spoke in a mumbled and walked out to where the jiant tv was. (we just gotta go to the caves where the outer city is. Thats where they first met terra. (but that has past already)

tsukasa_ishkari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2009, 05:53 PM

((its cool actualy if slade somes on maby ill be able to fight him or some thing but i can only hope))

Naunta sat in his cell thinking to him self'I will get ou of here and go train witthe best swordsman i know of and learn how to use energy based attacks so i can use the twins to their full power....yea that's what I'll do once i break out.'

darkninja0200

Old 11-20-2009, 06:11 PM

Blackfire layed on Cyborg's weight bench in the excercise room and set it to 15 tons and to slowly increase from there. It was currently at 26 tons and increasing. With each lift she grunted... not only did it keep up her ferocity that fueled her tamaranean strength but it also helped to control her breathing.

tsukasa_ishkari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2009, 06:36 PM

((well i time to break out and escape to fight after anew villan comes up))

Naunta Walked up to his cell wall jumped in the air and said "Havoc Strike!" as his foot hit the wall he stood in the dust and jumped out the hole in the wall and said "Cya jail, here i come master." As he got closer to the water he noticed the alarm had just went off as he jumped and sid to him self "I should have done that alot smoother." as he hit the water hestarted to swim to land.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 PM

*CRASH* *BOOM* The cell wall of Naunta had exploded and crashed to the ground. Slade stood there and waited saying "Do you want your freedom back, then come with me" he held out his hand. "And if you want more power then you can have it" Slade added.

tsukasa_ishkari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2009, 11:49 AM

Nauta said "Yea I want more power but how can you give me seom thing only a master swords man can give?"as Naunta looked at him he scaned his body and added on
"And how can you get me my blades back?" as he loked at the mysterious man he noticed the dogs that were coming after him.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-21-2009, 02:48 PM

"All will be explained in good time my friend but for now we must go" Slade spoke and heard the dogs too.

darkninja0200

Old 11-21-2009, 05:13 PM

The alarm sounded throughout the tower as Blackfire locked the weights in the upright position. She got up and flew to the computer room.

Terra was bathing as the alarm sounded and quickly dressed as she made her way to the computer room. She hadn't yet realized her shirt was on backwards.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-21-2009, 11:32 PM

Slade and Naunta had almost gotten away until the teen titans showed up and blocking all of their exits. "nice to see you again robin" slade spoke "i'm taking you down" robin replied "haven't you said that before?" ana spoke standing there near terra.

darkninja0200

Old 11-22-2009, 12:11 AM

As Terra stood near the Titans she was a little scared being near Slade but refused to show her fear. Blackfire looked at Slade and laughed at him and said in her long drawling voice "So you're the Slade that my sister says is soooo scary?... You don't look it" Her face made no effort to hide the smirk on it.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-22-2009, 12:37 AM

Slade keeps his view on robin while saying "I am far more than that child" Robin attacked slade and slade threw Naunta to his robot minions who dissapeared with him. Slade stayed to fight and smirked knowing he had the advantage here. Slade attacked Robin back as more of his minions came to fight the other titans. Cyborg was caught in the middle of 5, starfire was hitting 2with her starbolts, raven was using her powers to take out as many as she could and BB turned into a dinosaur and ate some stomping on the others, knowing that they were robots. A bunch went after Blackfire and when Slade hit Robin far off enough, he looked at Terra and said "Do it now" (you can let her refuse cuz this will make it go faster-goes to rr)

darkninja0200

Old 11-22-2009, 02:04 AM

Blackfire's eyes glowed purple and her face sadistic as she grabbed the first robots arms and beat him with them. She proceeded to doing the same to the rest that she fought.

Terra shook her head angrily "No I'm not your puppet anymore Slade" her eyes glowed yellow as she opened the ground directly under Slade with the intention of closing it after he fell in.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-22-2009, 02:28 AM

Just as Terra did so, Ana punched her from the side before the earth could open up. "Ana what are you doing?!" Robin yelled. "She is obeying her master isn't that right my apprentice" Slade spoke standing next to her "Yes it is" she replied with a smile on her face adding "You are so stupid to trust someone so easily and let them know everything in 3 months worth of time." She laughed a little to herself. Starfire and the others stared for a moment but the minions kept them busy fighting. (Gotta eat and I'll be back and Naunta speak whenever you want, you can even come running back to the fight, the minions who took you away gave you your weapon back)

tsukasa_ishkari
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2009, 02:50 AM

Naunta said "I like having blades in my hands as much as i love doing this...Double Demon Fang!" as he said that he swung his blades onthe ground. As he swung his blades he said "Time to get up clsoe and personal with these people!" Naunta ran up to the people and attacked the boy withthe mask o who acted like the leader and swung his blades at him and said "Who are you and these people?" as he attacked him Naunta kept his eyes on the smalles of movements from every one.

((ill be on after i eat and go to the store))

Last edited by tsukasa_ishkari; 11-22-2009 at 02:55 AM..

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 AM

"We are the teen titans, I'm robin and we protect the city and stop criminals and he's the worst" robin spoke "Why thank you robin" slade spoke not really thanking him just playing along. "Ana how could you" starfire cried out confused "Oh I've always been like this, after all I am his daughter" ana spoke with a smirk on her face and slade placed his hand on her shoulder. Everyone had stopped fighting, shocked to know that their new and very nice friend was the daughter of slade, their biggest enemy. "how!?" Robin demanded "Well its simple, a mommy and a daddy..." Ana started until slade interupted "I don't think he meant that way though he probally does need to be taught by an adult since his parents were killed." Slade spoke. Only batman had ever known that when robin was with him. but robin later was tired of following batman and went on his own. No one has seen batman since them and some say he died but his mansion is left untouched.

darkninja0200

Old 11-22-2009, 03:48 AM

Terra was shocked "So you have two daughters?" (Rose Wilson... I'll bring her in later)

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-22-2009, 04:12 AM

(Uh who do you think slade is?)

darkninja0200

Old 11-22-2009, 04:21 AM

((I know exactly who he is I can Link you to a reference))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-22-2009, 04:31 AM

(ok plz do b/c I think I still know who it is)

darkninja0200

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-22-2009, 04:54 AM

okay I gotta edit something then, If I knew thats who he was I never would have called him my favorite character. thank you tho. Well nvm I might mess us the rest of the story, I still like who I thought it was for awhile. It suited him well, I thought at least.

"Yes but different mothers, now lets go" slade looks to ana who makes it so foggy in the area that you couldn't see anything and when it cleared everyone but the titans were gone.

Last edited by Vaneria; 11-22-2009 at 04:57 AM..