Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 AM

(who wants to start it?)

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 02:26 AM

Nicholette fixed the rabbit ears that were on her head, "Well, this is okay i guess" she said to herself as she played with the charms on the collars around her neck. she looked down at the slutty costume and curled her lip slightly, "Well it could always be worse" she shuddered. She focused her attention to the cafe itself, this place is far to cute she smiled.

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 02:30 AM

Kyrii looks at Nicholette waking up then looks back at what she was wearing. "well i got myself into this didnt i? Hi im kyrii... whats your name?" Looking around at the cafe she thought it was actually a nice place but the people who eat here prolly dont know what is going on. She looks around at the other people in the area and then back to Nicholette.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 02:34 AM

Nicholette smiled slightly, "Im Nicholette, nice to meet you Kyrii" she said in a slightly far off voice. "This place looks interesting at least" she said, "but whats with the bunny ears? and the show-offish costumes?" she chuckled.

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 02:39 AM

"well i tried to escape the other day and got shocked. Maybe thats what the bunny ears are for. The cafe is interesting but whats more suprising is what happens in the background of this cafe." She looks around at the others and smiles. "Not that it was our choice or anything but well see what happens."

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 02:42 AM

Nicholette nodded and grinned, "So where are the all mighty masters" her lip curled up when she said masters. Then she chuckled, "this place reminds me of somewhere else i had to work but their uniforms used less materials than what we are wearing now and involved pink furry handcuffs" she laughed. "My old master was a very kinky person and im so glad im not working for him anymore"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-25-2009, 02:46 AM

Jinx sat at a table near a corner of the cafe shuffling her deck of cards to pass by time while she waited for someone to play with the last guy to think less of her lost his watch she smiled remembering the look on his face when she played a royal flush and he only had a pair of kings

Thewhitewolf
The Mistress of Darkness loves m...
Send a message via MSN to Thewhitewolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thewhitewolf

Old 11-25-2009, 03:01 AM

Mark stormed into the Bunny cafe...very pissed...he knew that Rosa might be busy but, he walked quickly into the back...and nocked in the dressing room door..."Rosa! its me...." he was holding onto his arm...there was a wooden cross inbedded into his arm...he was dressed in a heavy clok so he wasnt burned by the sun...he tryed to get some more girls for Rosa...but had failed...some one must have leaked info that he was comeing to steal a real bunny girl for the cafe....

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 03:06 AM

She looks at Mark as he walked in back then back to Nicholette. "That must have been fun. At least you werent living on the streets and somehow ended up here. And as for masters. I hope i get some kind of good guy or something. Mark looks pissed. He prolly didnt get the girl he wanted tonight"

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:08 AM

Nicholette grinned, "it was fun for me, thats how i got fired, hes not going to be able to use those fuzzy hand cuffs anymore" She jumped when Mark stormed in and she watched him storm into the back, "Looks like it" she muttered back.

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 03:11 AM

She looks back at her. "I wouldve rather been where you were then on the streets. Wait what happened to the handcuffs? did you break them or something?" Giggles a bit at the thought of her breaking them in front of her master. "that actually seems kinda funny but its not cuz your a girl its cuz breaking those things are easy." Giggles more

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-25-2009, 03:14 AM

Jinx dropped her cards when Mark stormed in "someones in a bad mood today" she knelt down and picked up her cards except one "where is it" she crawled under the table and found it when she sat back down she put her cards away and watched the back doors to see if Rosa was in there

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:15 AM

"oh no, i didnt just break them, i used his neck to break them" she giggled. Then she moved and sat on the edge of the counter smiling to herself. "The dude was an ass, this place is twenty times better and there arent any fuzzy handcuffs" then she giggled, "i hope" and broke into a bell-like laugh.

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 03:19 AM

She burst out laughing to. " I mightve done the same." She puts her elbows on the counter and places her head into her hands. Then looks at the woman in the corner watching. "Whos that?" She looks back at Nicholette.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:21 AM

Nicholette looks over to where Kyrii was looking, "i think her names jinx, not positive" she said quietly looking back at Kyrii.

Thewhitewolf

Old 11-25-2009, 03:22 AM

<crap....i dug my self a hole and cant post unless Mistress Rainy dose...>

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-25-2009, 03:25 AM

(yeah i guess you kind of did)
Jinx heard her name and looked over seeing two girls also in bunny costumes talking "your correct my name is Jinx. Jinx Livint she smiled "and you two are" she paused "sorry im not the best with names to faces so I really couldn't guess" she pocketed her deck of cards in a pocket inside her ruffled collar for safe keeping

Thewhitewolf

Old 11-25-2009, 03:27 AM

<its kool....but i need pants to make my vamp avi complete>

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:27 AM

Hana Beth yanked on her red bunny ears. "Do we really have to wear these outifts..." She mumbled. Her first time wearing this outfit it made her feel weird and showy a bit. Though she wasn't the only one wearing this type of outfit. She grabbed herself a plater and carried it around. Noticing a girl playing wih cards. "Where did you get those?" Hana Beth asked.

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:29 AM

Nicholette smiled at jinx and played with the curled end of her pigtails. "Im Nicholette" she said. She crossed her left leg over her right and put her hands on her knee. She saw another girl who looked uncomfortable in her outfit. she will get used to it, i got used to less she thought and looked around the cafe her brown eyes taking everything in.

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 03:34 AM

(you can buy some pants from the emporium place that would work for now)

She looks at jinx. "im kyrii. Sorry to disturb you." she looks back at mark then goes up to him. "Sir are you ok? i dont know if Ms. Rosa is in yet"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-25-2009, 03:34 AM

Jinx looked at the girl "i had them from before" she pulled them out again "they were my moms first deck of cards when she started as a black jack dealer" she smiled back at Nicholette "nice to meet you" she then looked back at the girl who was standing infront of her "i'm Jinx by the way" she extended a hand" then spoke to the room "anyone interested in a game of cards i like to think i'm pretty good"

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:36 AM

Nicholette walked over to Mark and Kyrii her brown eyes wide, giving her an innocent look, she looked at the cross and then to Marks face, "Are you alright?" she asked in a soft voice. "That doesnt look good" she said staring at the cross.

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:37 AM

Hana Beth hopped onto the table. "Names Hana Beth. Your name seems quite original." SHe smiled. "I'd love to play slap jack." She laughed. It was an easy game but it was the best she was good at in card games besides speed.

Daeman35

Old 11-25-2009, 03:38 AM

She looks at Mark. "You may need your wound cleaned. can we help you in anyway?" She looks at him inocently as she makes room for Nicholette.