Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:14 AM

Zea I had no idea that Cold Play did a song called Viva la vida... but it sounds weird. Really your dream went way over my head with that one. Protons and such O_O I have no idea what that means except maybe you need to study more? lol

Linnea, I've never read that book. But since I'm agnostic in a fashion I kinda develope my own idaes of how heaven and hell might be. No burning embers and such for hell, but just bad memories over and over again. I was going to tell you guys about another dream that I had but I can't remember at this time XD

But in my dreams I'm often transported to places that I had once lived, like Venice. And usually when I go there I'm being hunted by someone who really wants to hurt me. Not that I'm immortal in my dreams but I usually have a good chance at avoiding getting hit. I know once I as hit with a poison dart and it turned to a pen that I stabbed into the enemy and gave him lead poisoning XD Anf I'm usually being shot at. If it's under water than I somehow end up staying under water far too long, and am holding my breath in real life beyond my limits, and end up breathing under water in the end. I think that it's an adaptaion to my dreams. Has anyone else ver experienced a dream adaptation? Where things aren't going how you would like and you mind changes the dream so that you come out on top? My mind works like that a lot actually...

EDIT: a dream connection! Cool Kat!!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-17-2010, 05:16 AM

there aren't many things that give me the willies, but man, snakes are one of them *shivers*

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:17 AM

I've had that happen Zeph XD (my dream was about my music assignment by the way, and I'd been listening to Viva la Vida a lot XD) I had a dream once where I was being chased and was about to get stabbed but then the stabby guy just went away XD
Ooh, and another was when I was in a magma pit and drowning but then the magma turned into cool rock and I was on top of it XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 05:20 AM

I love snakes! and by that I mean I love my friend Katie. those rps just got so crazy that I think my friend is a snake now! don't ask!

oh, I dreamt that I was Kat (my char.) in real life and had cat ears and then my best friend's char came to life too and she grew wings!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:20 AM

I want wings :cry:

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:21 AM

I used to get chased and hunted a lot in my old dreams. Mostly my step-father was my biggest nightmare, where he would turn into a werewolf like demon and go on a killing rampage but I knwo why that was... because he was a really evil person deep down. He would go through and start killing my entire family but I would escape through a bedroom window only to feel that I had to go back and look for anyoen who survived a little later. I know that it was more than a sign because that man was pure evil... and he had an awful temper too. *shudders* I still hate him to date.
blunt. lolc
We really need some one who likes to interpret dreams here. I mean I always have my own ideas but I'd still like to know ^^ The whole going through a tunnel to mean a sexual dream still baffles me. If I'm gonna dream about anything sexual, it'll be pretty

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 05:25 AM

I didn't know going through a tunnel was sexual. weird. well, I haven't dreamt about tunnels! I wonder what it means if you die in a lot of dreams or people are trying to kill you and your friends. or when every other dream, the world ends.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-17-2010, 05:25 AM

i have a dream dictionary... i got it because i went through a long phase of scary reoccurring nightmares

colors that stand out are important... people don't usually dream all in color... just thought it was neat and wanted to share

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:26 AM

I don't want to know what my dreams mean, it might make me paranoid

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 05:28 AM

I don't dream in color usually. or the colors are muted. I get the feeling a lot of my dreams reoccur. I get deja vu in them!!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:29 AM

I think that I dream in color. When I dream in foreign languages it's weird to me. Usually italian or spanish. But I heard that if you dream that you are flying that you are over coming a problem in your life? Sounds like we over come a lot of problems kat ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 05:31 AM

I think I just like flying. I don't have that many problems in in my own mine, I equate running fast and flying with freedom.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:38 AM

I like to fly in my dreams too. And the whole breathign under water is a kinda recent developement to my dreams. I think that it's all accidental because I'm actually holding my breath in the dream. I know one I dreamed that I was part mermaid but when I came up for air I didnt make it to the surface in time, but then I started brething under water. I came up in a cove with my spanish teacher in the cove as a mermaid as well. (I thought he was super hot in middle school. I would almost pass out when he was near me, lol). I saw him and down back under the water and continued to breathe the water as if nothing had happened.

Mad that teacher was hot. I wish I could remember his name. Mr... something.. Ha... something.. darnit! I want to remember now!! Mr Hardy!!! Or Hardey... I think Hardy.. lol.. he was so hot.. lol... :drool:

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:45 AM

I used to have a lot of dreams about falling or jumping off of something at great heights. I used to have this one dream over and over again, I would be on a mountain and the sky would be brown with storm clouds and dust and I couldn't see down the mountain but I would some how fall. Sometimes there were dinosaurs in it, others I would teleport into my bed... It was odd.

Last edited by zeapear; 01-17-2010 at 05:48 AM..

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:50 AM

I've dreamed that I was mario before. In the original mario bros game. And I would fall over and over into this one hole that was really huge until I figured how to get over it so that I could move higher into the game, but then I would end up falling later on. I would do the same parts over and over getting the same "falling" feeling over and over. I think in that dream I just liked the feeling that I was falling, but there was no ground in those dreams. I have heard that if you fall and hit the ground in your dreams that you would die in real life. I find his hard ot belive because I have "died" at least twice in my dreams and I'm still here to talk about it ^^ At least I think I am O-o;;

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:52 AM

I always wake up before I hit the ground XD
And who could give proof to dying XD THEY ARE DEAD! THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT THEY WHERE DREAMING ABOUT!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 05:55 AM

no, you're secretly dead, Zephi! ^_^

you have a point there, Zea...

my dreams never end when I die or hit the ground. when I hit the ground, nothing bad happens. I land and run off again.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:57 AM

Listening to all of these dreams is really interesting!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 05:59 AM

No kidding. In the dreams where I actually "die" everyting goes white for a while and I'm left alone before thing start up again. I'm sure once we talk about moer dreams, it will remind me of some dream that I had and I'll share. it... Dreams are amazing. It's really interesting what your brain does while you're sleeping, you know?

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 AM

Yeah, my mind must be more insane than I am XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 06:01 AM

I heard that dreams were supposed to work out worries or go over what happened in the previous day, but I don't see how that is possible! I mean really, I dream insane stories!! and occasionally dream in video game style.

Is that possible Zea?

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 AM

I really don't know Kat XD
I dream about things that happened in the day!

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 06:09 AM

Sometimes I dream of what happened in the day, or a movie that I have recently watched..

Once I dreamed that I was in the desert world of Star Gate and the pyramid thing was coming down to the ground. I decided to infiltrate the pyramid to find out who was really running the whole thing. I pretended to be a slave to the person who was running the whole thing when they pulled back their mask and it was a foreign exchange student that I went to school with. He was a german student and was running the whole thing! I was flaberghasted and he had asked me to join him. ( I had a cmajor crush on him) I refused him and tried t run away and tell everyone that it was a hoax and they weren't aliens! But I woke up before I could tell anyone :( I think that was frm watching too many movies and having ahuge crush on the german foreign exchange student :P

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 06:17 AM

wow, that's pretty awesome Zephi! I dream about people I have crushes on and then I have two guys I've never met that are in my dreams a lot. the blond guy I never dream about anymore and not even the black haired hot guy is around anymore. I wonder what's up with that!
and I wish I knew more about stargate so I could understand your dream better.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 01-17-2010, 06:25 AM

Maybe you should wiki it kat :P

Once I dreamed that I was in a vacation area like busche gardens or disney world when I went to get on a tram line that ran across the eintire site. My aunt was opperating the tram and I was getting on with my mother. I boarded first and then the door closed on my mom's leg! I ran to the front to tell my aunt to open the door to let my mom in completely because there were alligators ina moat outside the tram. She wouldn't listen to me at all and just moved the tram foreward. I started crying because an alligator had grabbed onto my moml;s leg and was biting it off! I cried and to ld her to open the doors so we could help her but she wouldn't listen... The alligator bit her leg off and I woke up crying into my pillow. When I went back to sleep I was a tiny person and was being hunted by a giant along with my step-brother. We tried to hide behind thins board that was leaning against the wall but he decided to run out and make a break for it.. After that I woke up but I'm pretty sure that he didn't make it away.

I hat dreams that make me cry :cry: