iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 02:03 PM

Could I ask if you go on gaia, and what program you use?

AkihitoKage
making people wonder 'wtf?' sinc...
Send a message via AIM to AkihitoKage Send a message via MSN to AkihitoKage Send a message via Yahoo to AkihitoKage

Old 01-24-2010, 02:04 PM

I have a Gaia account but I don't go on it much. Never opened an art shop there.

And I use Photoshop Elements :D

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-24-2010, 05:54 PM

Username:Wynna
Picture of what you want drawn: Avatar
Emotion: Angry
Pose: default
Background: default...but could i have the petals around her if you don't mind.
Lineart/Flat colour/Shading?: shading
Total price: 200g...I might give you some more though, because I think it will be awesome!!!

I love your art by the way.

Sammi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-24-2010, 09:52 PM

Username: Sammi
Picture of what you want drawn: Current avatar, link for reference: x
Emotion: Happy/smirky
Pose: Take artistic freedom, you can decide! XD
Background: None
Lineart/Flat colour/Shading?: Flat colour
Total price: 150g + tip =D

Jack Friday
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihitoKage View Post
I'll add you to the list Jack XD Would help if I new what colours you wanted though.
I knew there was something i was forgetting lol.

Let's see Jack, his scarf is light blue, black hoodie, purple hair, hazel eyes, blue pants. shoes can either be black or white

Zoey: her shirt is white, but the darkened pencialed parts on it are red, her pants are also read. She has blonde hair. and white shoes

Hamlet: he is purple, the aura around him is green. Black sunglasses, and his crown is yellow, the jems are red, and as for the staff, it can vary to whatever color you think fits.

Jake: He's one of the darker, characters and i haven't really picked out his color scheme. So what you feel is best is up to you. His eyes are red though~

Earl: He's smaller then hamlet. The most dark pencial parts on him are black. and then as it shades up, it's from dark purple and turning into a lighter purple. His eyes are no specific color. So you could just redo them the way they are if you don't feel like bothering with it. Earls crown is yellow, and the jew is also red. His staff is yellow with a red gem.

Thanks! I started the trade. When you show me the lineart, i'll accept it, and when you color, i'll send you a tip ^^

AkihitoKage
Send a message via AIM to AkihitoKage Send a message via MSN to AkihitoKage Send a message via Yahoo to AkihitoKage

Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM

Thanks Jack, I'll get right on your order :D And thanks for the items too!

Wynna and Sammi, I've added you to the list =3

Also added a bit of extra info on the front page.

And wow, my list is full XD If anyone is wondering, I narrowed it down from 10 open spaces to 5 because I felt I was taking ages on orders and it wasn't fair on people to make them wait so long.

Thanks for everyone's custom!

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-24-2010, 10:48 PM

Yay! Thanks Aki!!! Could you pm when it's not if you don't mind, I'm not on Mene a whole lot but I try to be on it at least once a day.

Jack Friday
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2010, 10:54 PM

No problem AkihitoKage I figured since I was working you hard, i might as well make it feel like its more worth it lol. Thanks for taking on my project! :)

AkihitoKage

Old 01-24-2010, 11:01 PM

No problem :D just a quick question, is that thing above Jack's head part of his hair or a scythe-thing?

AkihitoKage

Old 01-25-2010, 10:15 PM

With Jack's request done (quicker than expected) we have a free slot open XD

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2010, 04:24 AM

Woot!! I'm closer to getting mine!! *can't wait*

AkihitoKage

Old 01-26-2010, 08:12 PM

Focusing a bit more on my studies this week instead of commissions so sorry if it takes a little longer XP I've missed a deadline for on subject and need to hurry up to meet another.

Sammi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2010, 12:36 AM

Totally understandable! :) Good luck with your work.

AkihitoKage

Old 01-29-2010, 04:02 PM

Sorry for the delay, I'll be working on linearts tonight XD

iiMiku
Menewshan Ball~ Jan 23rd-Feb 1st...

Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 PM

Good luck with your shop :)
You're really good!

AkihitoKage

Old 01-29-2010, 08:26 PM

Thanks Miku ^^

Uh... can anyone tell me if Echo_of_Darkness is actually banned? Until I know for sure I'm taking her off the list so I can open up another free slot.

Skullushka
Skully

Old 01-29-2010, 11:40 PM

Aki! Nice to see you've still been getting costumers. <3 The Skully curse hasn't hit you yet. -killed a lot of art shops during the past event- I want to request some art very soon.

And, yeah, I'm fairly certain she's banned.

AkihitoKage

Old 01-30-2010, 03:41 PM

Well, she's off the list until I can prove otherwise. XP

And no, you've not cursed me yet XD Hope to get an order from you soon.

Considering going on hiatus for a short while sometime in the future. I have Art and Photography exams to prepare for which will drain most of my creative talents XP It won't be for a while yet though.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 01-30-2010, 07:45 PM

Username:
Picture of what you want drawn:
Emotion: happy
Pose: sitting in the place playing with the ducky
Background: same as on my avi pleasee
Lineart/Flat colour/Shading?: Shading
Total price: 200+ tips ;)

AkihitoKage

Old 01-30-2010, 08:24 PM

Sure thing Ace :D However it's 100g extra for a complicated background like that.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 01-30-2010, 08:50 PM

No problem ^^

Skullushka
Skully

Old 01-30-2010, 09:13 PM

Username: Skullushka
Picture of what you want drawn: (can be your OC, your avatar, a character you like, etc)
Emotion: (happy, sad, angry, etc) Boredom.
Pose: (optional, default poses are standing with arms by the sides) Leaning against his wand, staring off to the side. Could you make the scarf black and the purpleish color (I don't know what the shade's called... Plum?)?
Background: (again optional, only fill this out if you want a background, otherwise it's plain white) No background.
Lineart/Flat colour/Shading?: (which of these is it you're ordering?) Flat color.
Total price: (this just saves me the time of totalling it myself ) 200 (tip included)

AkihitoKage

Old 01-30-2010, 09:40 PM

Added you to the list, Skully XD Thanks for coming back

Skullushka
Skully

Old 01-30-2010, 11:32 PM

You'd better get used to seeing my girly avatars, Aki. xD -just had someone think his current avatar was a fat girl, wtf-

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2010, 11:51 PM

Oooh, I'm so excited!!!