Formidable Dusk
  • Challenge Formidable Dusk in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 08:26 AM

Wow, a psychics fair? they really have those? that's kind of really awesome.The art on tarot cards are pretty~<3

Marquisse

Old 02-12-2010, 09:37 AM

I love those fairs I spend WAY to much money at them! My favorite cards are my unicorn oracle deck they are very accurate.

hrairoo
  • Challenge hrairoo in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:31 PM

Romance In Tragedy - Hi!Come on in!

Formidable Dusk - The one that comes to my town is really small, but it has a great variety of different styles. Tarot (of course), ink drawings, angel readings (that one is very popular around here!!) smoke readings, dream interpretations... I could go on. Haha

And yeah, the art is always really cool. I bought a Lord of the Rings inspired deck for the art!

Marquisse - I sounds like it would be really pretty too.

demonic X rose
  • Challenge demonic X rose in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:43 PM

I'd like to know mine please 2nd august 1978

Helios_Skyraptor
Send a message via AIM to Helios_Skyraptor Send a message via MSN to Helios_Skyraptor Send a message via Yahoo to Helios_Skyraptor
  • Challenge Helios_Skyraptor in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:48 PM

-allo! I LOVE tarot cards. Got my first deck at 14. I still have it. I got my second more recently. I don't have as close of a connection with that one as I do my first. :3 I've had my cards read twice and it was fun.

I would love to know what my card is. My birthday is 10-29-1983

Oh and I'm also a praciting witch. ^^'

Formidable Dusk
  • Challenge Formidable Dusk in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:51 PM

Wow, that sounds really cool. Angel readings? what ever those are they sound amazing~

blankgirl
  • Challenge blankgirl in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 07:58 PM

hello again! this thread just makes me want to go and read my tarot cards becuaase I havent done so in a long long time! >.<

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 07:58 PM

demonic X rose: Justice - You value balance most of all. You respect authority only so long as it is just. You understand that actions have consequences.

Helios_Skyraptor: The Lovers - You're a real people person, but you can be shy. You are happiest when you have a close confidant to share everything with.

I work at a book store with a practicing high priestess. :3

blankgirl: Welcome back! For some reason it makes me want to practice more with my angel cards. Haha

demonic X rose
  • Challenge demonic X rose in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 08:03 PM

thank you hrairoo

Helios_Skyraptor
Send a message via AIM to Helios_Skyraptor Send a message via MSN to Helios_Skyraptor Send a message via Yahoo to Helios_Skyraptor

Old 02-12-2010, 08:03 PM

xD That does sound like me. I wish I could work real close with other witches. Right now, I'm just kind of teaching everything to myself and worshipping the Goddess and God in my own way. :3

I think I'm going to bust out my tarot cards today. xD I don't think they like it very much when I don't use them.

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 PM

The more the use them the more accurate your predictions will become. Not just because of practice (though trust me that helps A LOT), but because you imprint yourself unto them. They become an extension of yourself.

Helios_Skyraptor

Old 02-12-2010, 08:24 PM

Oh I know that. I get better results with my older deck tha I do with my newer one. :3

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 08:31 PM

Me too.
Whenever I buy new deck he priestess that I work with always tells me to purify it with moonlight. I've always thought that was really cool for some reason.

Dejagurl
  • Challenge Dejagurl in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 08:34 PM

Oh, I'd love to find out what my Personality/Soul cards are, if you wouldn't mind! My birthday was 11, 07, 1990 :D

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 08:43 PM

Formidable Dusk: It is a little like tarot. Each card represents a different emotional, or physical start of being. You lay out any number of cards that feels accurate in a line. The very first card to the left represents influences from the very past. The next card to the right represents the present. All cards to the right after that represent the future.

Personally I don't believe that it is possible to accurately predict the future so I hold those cards as advice or warnings. If too many are negative I adjust my feelings and priorities until I have as many positive cards as possible. Then I know that the mind frame I have put myself in is the best one to continue on with.

Dejagurl: Hi!! You're The Wheel of Fortune! You use your creativity and strength of will to make opportunities for yourself in all walks of life. Stagnation in life drives you nuts. You're real go getter!

Dejagurl

Old 02-12-2010, 08:47 PM

Oh, thanks for the reading! "hugs"
How long have you been doing tarot for?

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 08:50 PM

About seven years. I have periods where I don't read them very often, and very few people that I know actually want to have their fortunes told so I get out of practice. ^^;;;

Activities like finding out Personality/Soul cards for people help to keep me from getting too rusty!

Helios_Skyraptor

Old 02-12-2010, 08:53 PM

Moonlight is the pure energy of the Goddess. ^^ That's why she tells your that. Its like having the Goddess bless your deck.

Dejagurl

Old 02-12-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrairoo View Post
About seven years. I have periods where I don't read them very often, and very few people that I know actually want to have their fortunes told so I get out of practice. ^^;;;

Activities like finding out Personality/Soul cards for people help to keep me from getting too rusty!
Oh wow! Awww, that's sad :( What got you interested in Tarot?

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 08:59 PM

Dejagurl: It's hard to say exactly. I've always had this compulsion to collect cards. Hockey cards, anime themed cards, playing cards! Anything! Then one day I was in a book store and I saw a tarot deck and just thought "yes!". So I begged my Nana to buy them for me, and that was that.

Helios_Skyraptor: That's true. ^__^

WolfieLark
  • Challenge WolfieLark in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 PM

I have a combined oracle tarot deck, its in oracle deck in the respect that it doesnt have the prinicple suits like other decks, but its still tarot cuz it has the major and minor arcana. Its a Native American deck so thats why its different.

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 PM

WolfieLark: That sounds really cool! What are the arcana like then, if it doesn't have the suits?

Helios_Skyraptor

Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 PM

I'm the same way. I get out of practice a lot too because I don't always read. My boyfriend has his own, and he's not one for this kind of stuff. xD I used to read for his mom and his sister. I also read for some of my friends, but I would ask them.

WolfieLark
  • Challenge WolfieLark in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 09:15 PM

The major arcana are all related to major arcana in a normal deck, like the empress and the emperor are the grandmother and grandfather, hanged man is vision quest, then the minor arcana are split into air water fire and earth, represented by arrows, feathers, water (usually in a water fall or vase), and earth is usually fruits and vegis, but each card has its on meaning like two of air is the minor card for inner peace if i remember correctly

hrairoo

Old 02-12-2010, 09:19 PM

Of my friends the ones who like to have their fortunes told have their own decks. The others either don't believe in it, or don't like it. My room mates are really paranoid about things like this, because one of them is a magnet for negative energy. They have four spirit balls in their room just to catch it all.

I tried to tell them that the cards don't invite negativity, but they wont believe me. D: