Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-23-2010, 05:58 PM

As Quinten comes to life, he blinks his eyes a few times, adjusting to the room around him. With him is a girl so already seems to know his name. He hears the music in the background, making note in his mind of every key that would be hit, if he ever needed to recreate it. Looking up at the girl, he whispered a soft "Hello, Ma'am..", before looking down at his box. That had been his home for so long, since the Master died, he had been there for safe keeping. He recollected as much of his memories as he could, knowing little about where he was. He smells the room, the strange aroma of something unfamiliar in the air. It was all new to him, this place. Taking a step down from where he was, he sat on the counter, swinging his long legs. "May I ask where I am?"

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-28-2010, 06:44 AM

Rynne barely heard the others. He wasn't hungry but he heard sounds from the kitchen and followed it. He perked up as the sun fell from an open window and stole some of the coldness in him. He smiled as whisphers from the wind brushed past. Along with the sound of a solemn piano. He entered the kitcehn and saw Larissa talking to another and without so much as a greeting spoke. "I feel like playing my flute today. Is there a garden somewhere is this place?" He did remember some of his manners and smiled at them both

Last edited by kazehaze; 04-28-2010 at 06:50 AM.. Reason: too long gone :3

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 04-28-2010, 07:16 PM

"You're in my home, in a place called Lyssandra. Everyone here just calls it the 'Doll House.'" She shrugs as Rynne speaks. "Yes, there is. Outside, follow the path." She stretches, contently.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 04-28-2010, 07:29 PM

Keyoko smiles at Laila "yep im ready"Keyoko said cheerfully as she was quite hungry and full of energy."i can't wait to eat im so hungry"Keyoko said with a laugh

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 04-28-2010, 07:30 PM

Laila stretches and heads to the kitchen. "Oh, creepy, where are you?" she calls, boredly.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-30-2010, 08:09 AM

Rynne smiled and took a slice of bread that would mostly last until afternoon. He stopped to greet Keyoko good morning before really taking the time to notice the new arrival. "Hi! who are you?"

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-30-2010, 02:20 PM

Larissa's eyelids droop at Laila's voice. "Ah. My creation lives." She walks over to Laila. "Here. What do you want."

kimichan84
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 AM

OOC: Sorry I'm having a bit of a rough RL and it has caused me to be unable to post for a while. I didn't mean to disappears like that.

Odin finished playing his music and joined the others for breakfast. He quietly watched the others as they talked with one another and did their own things.
"We have a newcomer milady?" he asked quietly of Larissa. She was his mistress now and his maker had taught him the proper manners that he refused to let go of even now. He was to be a companion, a caretaker for his new master, but the young mistress died of her illness before his maker finished him and Odin was left on a shell and finally in a box. Mistress Larissa had freed him from it and given him life in that he could now move as humans did. His master had given him life in that he could think and observe, but movement was something it seemed only Larissa could give.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2010, 04:32 PM

"Feed me, goddamn it." Laila mutters at Larissa. She kicks at her leg, boredly.
"That's correct," she tells Odin. She then frowns at Laila. "I'll turn you into shavings. Cut it out." She shakes her head as Laila grunts at her.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 AM

Rynne eyed the pass of words with interest and a little scorn. He knew in his own hallowed being that Larissa "woke" him up. He didn't rate it any higher. He had never learned to look up to anyone before as he was always treated real enough, movement or none. But he did want to know his "master" better. Rynne was even amused at Laila's lack of respect.
"Is there any one who would like to go make music somewhere. I'm bored." He rested his face on the tabletop and gazed at them over half-closed eyes, fingering his ivory flute restlessly.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2010, 01:29 AM

Laila yawns an points diown the hall. "Use the garden. It's better out there." Larissa just begins dishing out the food, watching Laila carefully.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2010, 01:15 PM

He sighed and walked out. He stood beside an old wiry oak and carefully gracefully started to play a tune that was his past masters favorite. it was a sad one but o him it meant happiness. He felt so alone.

kimichan84
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2010, 03:35 PM

Odin listened as the boy played on his flute. He enjoyed the music. He could hear it in the music, the boy's happiness at the memory it represented, but also loneliness. He held his violin and remained half hidden behind the old oak. He thought on what to say to the new addition. He was awful lonely too. The others had been around much longer and his new owner it seemed didn't talk to him much either. After a few minutes he'd memorized the piece the boy was playing and smiled. Bringing the violin in the proper position he started to play along with the flute's music. He didn't know what to say so why not let the music speak for him.
'Yes...I feel your loneliness...I hear it...I'm lonely too...can you hear it? I want to be your friend...' he thought quietly as he played and his unique talent let the music come to life full of the same emotions with which the other had spoken through his music to Odin.

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2010, 05:15 AM

Rynne thought of stopping when he heard the unseen player, playing the same tune, but thought better of it. Maybe it could start something. so he finished it to the end before turning to the large eyed girl who had played the violin so beautifully. He remembered her. "Hi Odin." then he paused and added "thanks for doing that,"

kimichan84
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-02-2010, 07:32 AM

OOC: Uhm Odin is a boy O.o He just looks a bit girly I guess. >.>

Odin smiled.
"I haven't had anyone to play with since I was made. I enjoyed it greatly." he said shyly. His creator had made him in such a way that his lithe fayish form made people often mistake him for a female. Adding to that the Victorian styled blouse and silk pants, stockings and high heeled shoes that were the fashion for boys in those days as well as his longish hair and it was no surprise that people thought this.

Last edited by kimichan84; 06-02-2010 at 07:37 AM..

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-02-2010, 08:03 AM

{so sorry i haven't posted since page two i was gone for two weeks with my cousins though durring that time i was doing finals that week and before those two weeks with my cousins i was studying hard for my finals}

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-10-2010, 05:11 AM

(sorry bout that..its so cute too hehe..let's keep pretending..haha)

Rynne could hardly stand the long silence that followed. He wasn't good with words and he supposed he wouldn't get better anytime soon. Finally he blurted out. "Do you wanna walk in the garden?" He could feel the blood rising up his face and he realized he'd almost snapped at Odin. He stuttered out an apology inwardly correcting himself. sheesh...i find someone to talk too and nothing goes right anyway

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 06-10-2010, 04:22 PM

Ribbon was walking around the streets, yet again she was throw out by kids who again didnt care about her, noone who took her in ever cared about her as much as the first little girl , ribbon sighed she missed that little girl. Ribbon decided was tired so she decided to find a nice place she heard some people talking beyond some bushes so she climbed throught the bushes she saw some people " o hello..."

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-16-2010, 06:49 AM

"Who're you?" Rynne hid his flute and fingered his daggers standing erect. It was a defensive posture he had acquired through time something that his body instictively did. . He was curious of the girl with the strange appearance it just never seemed to show in his impassive face.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 06-16-2010, 04:12 PM

Ribbon shrunk back a little at his defensive posture " R ..Ribbon" she came fully out of the bushes " so...sorry to bother you, I was just wandering through...."

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2010, 01:18 PM

oh-oh..did i scare her? He relaxed his hands and walked closer. "You weren't bothering us at all." His face remained impassive his voice cold as he bent down to see her better. In truth he was really curious but he wasn't really good at expressions. Except perhaps one. He smiled at her warmly, "Ribbon huh? That's cute.."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 06-19-2010, 08:57 PM

Ribbon smiled " thank you, my creator named me that" she became less shy when talking about her creator "whats your name?" she asked she looked up at the boy talking to her

Last edited by ladysephiroth; 06-22-2010 at 04:17 PM..

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-22-2010, 01:01 PM

(she lloked up her master or is the ribbon naturally small? :3 )

"Rynne Art Kien...Are you a lost doll too?" The sun was beating down already and he felt hot. Rynne sat down under a shady tree close by and patted the grass next to him. "Why don't we talk for a while I'm bored...or are you off to do something?"

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2010, 04:08 PM

(( o sorry about my error, ill fix it, and she is kinda small about the size of a porciln doll))

Ribbon walked over to him " im... sorta lost.... actually i got no home" she sat where he patted " its a long story Rynne, do you still wish to hear it?" she tilted her head at him

kazehaze
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-24-2010, 04:54 AM

(ahhh...soo small..rynne's human sized so that must be really small...:3)

"No...no..it's alright. I don't have anything to do anyway." He smiled down at her.