Send a message via Yahoo to BriAnime

Old 05-31-2010, 10:14 AM

that would be great. Thanks

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 05-31-2010, 06:45 PM

(Okay, well so far everyone in the rp seemed to have died so the just about everyone is shopping because of all the big sales and soon there might be a youma attack. This rp is slow and I need to get it going again)

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 05-31-2010, 07:06 PM

I have no idea what the plotline is here.

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 08:44 PM

okay thanks...that helps out a bit

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 05-31-2010, 11:17 PM

So far its summer and everyone is out shopping for summer things. I need to get Kashi&Kia on here so villians can attack and help out.

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 02:09 AM

ami walks into the bookstore and starts browsing through her favorite section.

She hears voices talking but she can't make out who or what they are saying, so she ignores them and continues on browsing. She felt it was a time for a break from studying

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2010, 02:34 AM

Arianna searched the bookstore for her favorites. She looked around seeing Ami,Kiki, Kia and Serena. She browsed through the books once more before she chose a book, glanced through it and put it back. She started walking and soon she bumped into Ami "sorry" she said softly.

Lita slowed down as they got closer to the store. "Serena probably isn't even studying" she said as they entered the store. "talk about sale, it's like there giving stuff free in here" she said walking to one of the racks.

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 AM

"its okay" Ami said to Arianna. Ami looks over and sees Lita and Rei walking into the store. She walk over to them.

"hey girls. What are you two up to?"

Satsuki Ariyoshi
Sailor Cali, Sailor of cakes >w
Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Ariyoshi

Old 06-01-2010, 01:06 PM

Walking out of school, a young pink haired girl walked out. She wore a blue school girl uniform and seemed in a bit of a hurry. She smiled as she saw a purple kitten waiting for her near the gate. "Thanks for waiting for me, Diana. Were you ok?" Rini asked the little kitten. She reached down and picked up the kitten, setting it gently on her shoulder. Diana smiled and gave a small meow. Once they were out of site, the cat looked at her. "I was fine, Rini. No one hurt me. Although, a nice lady gave me a piece of fish! It was yummy!" Rini smiled at this response. "Thats good. Ah, that was nice of her! We will have to thank her later. For now, we need to go find Serena. She was supposed to meet me at school," she said, with a sigh. "That meatball head is probably sleeping right now and completely forgot about me." She growled. Serena seemed to do that alot to her. Of course, it wasnt uncommon for her to even forget her head at home. Well, it would look like she would have to go find her.

BriAnime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2010, 05:44 PM

Ami walks up to the little girl. "hey do you need some help?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2010, 07:44 PM

(Oh thank you all for getting this back up and going)

Kia walked outside hearing loud noises and cheering, and someone yelling or speaking through a microphone "Welcome! Welcome all! Tomorrow night we hold our yearly festival that lasts for one week of our favorite culture! The Japanese culture festival will begin as early as 4am but shops don't open until 9am and there are no fees-except what you want in a store item. Now please remember to dress up as much as you can but don't over do it, there will be plenty of children out and about! Also that said, Shops, games, fun, and food, and even some rides just for all of you! See you then folks!" And with that the float dissapeared slowly down the street as people watched.

(Hope that helps)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2010, 07:29 PM

WTH? Is this dead already? Maybe I should just remake this...Okay sorry ppl but I might its going nowhere...CLOSED